Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

August Gathering 2022

Go down 
+24
oryx
Arcana
zenpaii
Byrin
Waxkit
Ebby
sprout
Lilystorm
downfive
lostfanboy
xaandiir
Nerd
cloudypuff
kjSage
King Falcon I
Maple
Mechanic
Snickerdoodle
Karuna
Muggy
Kitty
Splotch
Ash
Reaper King
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Aug 2022 - 5:20

It seemed all the fluff in her ears was causing problems. Her head whipped around to the voice calling out to her, and immediately, the warrior sprang apologetically to her paws. "Oh, I'm so sorry. No, you're not a ghost. I- heh, apparently I can't hear." She genuinely felt bad, her body posture arched just slightly with apologies. Moonlily shuffled over so they at least could look at the leaders side by side. "I'm Moonlily, from Skyclan. Though... that probably isn't hard to tell, given we're the only Clan who seems to always be gigantic-and-fluffy cats." She spoke quietly, in-between the leaders' announcements. After all, she didn't want to be rude. Though at the same time, she felt like she had to make up for the fact that she had accidently completely ignored Hawkshriek.

Moonlily is talking to Hawkshriek!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 20:40

Briarstar watched as Minnowstar, now, moved to begin the gathering, his only announcement being that the other half of ShadowClan had been washed up on ThunderClan territory… A relief to Briarstar, in a way. She knew that Froststar and what little of his Clan were with him would be happy to hear that their friends and loved ones were as safe as they could be, given the circumstances. Perchstar soon rose to give her announcements thereafter, and then, Briarstar supposed it was her turn. Clearing her throat, she padded to the edge of the rock and loudly announced, ”Similarly to ThunderClan, a border patrol of ours found a number of ShadowClanners washed up and injured. Given their vulnerable state, we also decided to shelter them until they are healed and able to return to their own territory and fully provide for themselves. Froststar and Fuzzybelly were among the cats we found. Most were safe with little to no harm, just soaked and afraid.” Briarstar allowed a moment for the news to sink in before continuing, ”That aside, SkyClan has fared well. Many apprentices and warriors have moved up in rank, and prey has been fairly plentiful. That is all.” She mewed, turning and joining the other leaders on the rock.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 22:15

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

Her eyes widened at Fawnshine’s response.
Oh right, you’re a medicine cat. Her tail curled tight in regret. Whoops. At least she still seemed supportive. “Thanks Fawn,” she purred back, “I will.” Comfreyheart turned to watch the highrock, not mentioning that she meant more to “disappear” than just leaving. You can't promise to not die. Though it was comforting to hear Fawnshine promise to never flee Thunderclan.

But, anxiety whispered, do words really mean anything? You never thought Stoatstar would leave, yet look what happened. Comfreyheart flicked the thought away, curling her tail around Fawnshine’s. No, have faith.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 5:56

Hawkshriek

"Okay, good. Because I nearly had a heart attack there." He joked.. half-heartedly. Hawkshriek would be flabbergasted if he did turn out to have passed away, somehow. "Right. Nice to meet you, Moonlily. I'm Hawkshriek of RiverClan." He re-introduced himself, nodding in greeting. Hopefully, not all cats in SkyClan had too much fluff in their ears, they would make him think he's a ghost... But he believed her words. It seemed accidental.

"Do they all look like so? I'm curious now. RiverClan usually has sleek pelts, but mine isn't exactly the best example." Seemingly opposite to the usual short-furred cats of his clan, he was larger and fluffier than most.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 16:05

Trufflesnap turned her attention to Briarstar when she did speak.ears perked, she waited for her name to be called, but instead, Briarstar only threw her under the bus and refused to allow any sort of glory for her. She coughed, finishing with a weeze and glared at her leader, ear flat. A low growl in her throat, Trufflesnap stood and stalked through the crowd of cats towards SkyClan's territory. She was going home. This was a waste of time. What minor like she had for the leader had evaporated back into thin air, as if it was never there in the first place. She didn't hide the fact she was leaving, shoving through groups of cats in her linear path, tail twitching in annoyance.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Aug 2022 - 3:22

Foxes? The grey and white tom took note of the Riverclan leader's warning and flicked his gaze towards the next leader to speak. Now that everyone had spoken, he would close the Gathering with his own announcements. "As for Thunderclan, Greenleaf has brought plentiful prey into our parts. Aside from another litter of kits to be expected, we have Hornetpaw as our newest apprentice, and we are proud to welcome Foxglare as a warrior, into our ranks. I'm pleased to announce that our medicine cat apprentice is also no longer an apprentice and having received her full name, Eggdrop. That is all from me. I believe this Gathering is dismissed." he stated, glancing at the other leaders for confirmation.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Gathering 2022   August Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

August Gathering 2022
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5