Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2022

Go down 
+34
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Gellybean
Aspen
Stags
Mechanic
Byrin
Ice
xaandiir
speedy
downfive
Lapis
zenpaii
oryx
Memories
deer
Ebby
sprout
KittyKatz
lostfanboy
Splotch
Lilystorm
Grey
kjSage
cotton
Alex
Arcana
Nerd
Kitty
King Falcon I
Maple
Karuna
Ash
Reaper King
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 22:43

Well, she was sleeping.

Until some cat awoke her.

With a lash of her tail, the apprentice's gaze flicked back towards the ThunderClan cat who had approached her. Green eyes narrowed considerably as she looked him over. "Well, I was okay." Sleepypaw quipped, ears turning outwards as she stifled a yawn. "But, I suppose we are supposed to come here to speak to other cats." Tiny sparkles appeared in her eye after the yawn, threatening to spill over. She wasn't sad, just very, very tired. "Why does it have to be this late?" Her attention, finally, shifted to him completely.

Her mother would call it rude if she didn't speak kindly to people, and it was Sleepypaw's goal to make her mom proud. It was too bad she couldn't make it to the gathering.

___

Eggpaw practically bounded into the clearing, greeting cats left and right. So many new smells! So many new cats! How exciting! She introduced herself as the medicine cat's apprentice until she was certain the entire gathering would know her. Satisfied, she wove her way through the crowd with little effort. At first, she was going to find Fawnshine, but the smell of herbs caught her nose and the apprentice paused next to Dovesight.

She blinked, then turned back to the cat. RiverClan didn't bring their medicine cat last time. Because they died, of course. How scared they must be on their own!

Eggpaw wasn't sure what she would do without Fawnshine. She approached slowly but noted the anxious look of the other cat. Careful to not startle the other medicine cat, Eggpaw settled next to Dovesight--not too close-- and when met with Dovesight's gaze, she slowly blinked, hoping to show she didn't mean any harm. "Uhm, I'm Eggpaw, Fawnshine's apprentice. I'm studying to be a medicine cat. It's nice to meet you."

Oh, was that too much?

___
Sleepypaw banters with Stormpaw
Eggpaw introduces herself to the entire gathering and then talks to Dovesight.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2265

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 22:54

Dovesight at first wasn't sure what she would do if a cat approached her. Then Eggpaw had done just that, and she eased up a bit. Okay, maybe this would t be so hard. She could do this. Just have a normal conversation. Not too bad, right?

"Hi, Eggpaw. I'm Dovesight. It's nice to meet you, too. Um, I don't have a mentor yet, I guess you heard what happened to RiverClan's last medicine cat, but I am training to take her place. Or, uh, I will be training. I haven't actually been able to start yet. I helped a cat give birth, though, so I did get to do something!"

She didn't want to seem completely useless as RiverClan's only medicine cat. The problem was she didn't know how to not seem useless. Every cat knew she was new, and they knew she didn't have a mentor. She could only hope she wouldn't be a disappointment.

Dovesight is talking to Eggpaw and is open for other medicine cats to introduce themselves.

July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 22:55

Stormpaw took a slight step back as she seemed to accept rejoining the living, his whiskers twitching in mild amusement, but his ears still pulled aside in confusion. "I've heard too to talk to others, make friends, learn about your enemies... The warriors say it's important to show the forest how strong you are." He paused, a smirk twitching onto his face. "Well, that's what they say in my clan anyways."

The tom tilted his head. "I'm Stormpaw, what's your name?"

Stormpaw fires back at Sleepypaw!

Last edited by Ebony on Tue 5 Jul 2022 - 2:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 2:01

Fawnshine

Unfortunately, ThunderClan seemed to have been quite the later clan to arrive among the five. Fawnshine took in a deep breath. Last Gathering... was an event, so to simply say. Watching from a distance as Eggpaw cheerfully, yet also politely introduce herself to another cat — Fawnshine decided it'd also be polite to formally introduce herself. If that didn't work out... Well, she could always search for Marshmallow. She was an interesting cat, and she'd be willing to seek the warrior again.

"Greetings. You must be RiverClan's new.. medicine cat," Fawnshine greeted Dovesight. Or so, that was what she overheard the molly's name was. Beneath her eyes was something more sly. Her intentions weren't exactly clear — but she was careful to not show. She sat near Eggpaw, now having her own introduction. "I'm Fawnshine. Eggpaw, here, is my apprentice. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Obvious enough, the role of becoming RiverClan's medicine cat was grand... Though Dovesight surely was more jittery than she would've expected. If she wasn't so prepared, had RiverClan's former medicine cat not prepared for an apprentice at all? The thought of searching or Dovefrost crossed her mind... Their names were both "Dove's", yet they were so incredibly different. Maybe. If she was lucky enough, she'd get to see him.

Fawnshine is talking to Eggpaw and Dovesight! (But is also quietly searching for Dovefrost & Marshmallow)

Crowpaw

Crowpaw smiled as a white-and-grey fluffy she-cat approached her. "Hi, Bearpaw. I'm Crowpaw of ShadowClan! What's ThunderClan like? I heard the woods are really pretty there." She purred, wanting to know more about other clans. ThunderClan would be the first! Then, gradually, she'll learn more about other clans, too. It was a shame she wouldn't be allowed to ever set foot in their wide woodlands.

Crowpaw is talking to Bearpaw!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2265

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 3:26

Dovesight dipped her head to Fawnshine. Things were getting a bit more crowded now, and she began to shuffle her paws.

"Nice to meet you, Fawnshine. Yeah, I am the new medicine cat, I guess. Um, I'll be honest, I'm still sort of new to this thing, heh. I only just became a medicine cat after Cloverheart passed, so I'm still trying to figure things out? It's, um, it's a lot to process, honestly."

She didn't know why, but she felt like she had to justify herself in that moment. It just felt like she wasn't fit to be among these other cats. Maybe that would pass with time.

Dovesight is anxiously explaining off what no cat even outwardly questioned

July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 5:35

Mottlerose followed in behind Minnowfin, keeping her apprentice Stormpaw at the front of the apprentices. It was a bit hard to have him walk with her, given that she was the deputy, but she still wanted him to know that she had her eye out for him. As they came into the clearing, she made the mental note that they'd certainly arrived last. Her head tossed backwards to hopefully catch Stormpaw's gaze, giving him a solid nod of encouragement before she herself focused on what was ahead of her.

It would be the first gathering where she would be sitting with the deputies. She'd been the unofficial deputy last gathering, but it hadn't felt right to sit up there. But it had been announced that she would help her mate lead the clan. So, giving her mate a headbutt to his shoulder, Mottlerose took a deep breath and sat at the base with the other deputies. She took in their appearances, recognizing the Riverclan deputy from the last gatherring, and gave them all a nod in greeting. A sudden shyness creeped into her voice, and so she opted to simply sit there, curling her tail around her paws. After all, they seemed to be chatting amongst themselves, so at the very least, she would be polite and refrain from interrupting conversation.

Mottlerose is sitting with the deputies, and is open to chatter amongst them.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 6:58

CLOUDDREAM
-

Clouddream had felt... Distant. Not to the rest of her clan, but also to her family. It felt as if there was a giant hole in her heart. One that wasn't there when she was with... him back in Riverclan, but it just... Felt weird. She couldn't explain it. She wouldn't be able to fix it. So... She'd just go to the Gathering as usual, and hope that hail doesn't fall on them again. She already felt that it was a calmer Gathering just as she entered, but she remained walking alongside her family.

"Wherever." She mumbled to Flurrypaw, even quieter than usual. She felt... Sad. It was weird. She didn't have a reason to be sad. Was it loneliness? But... She had her family with her.

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow entered the Gathering, turning her head up to the sky, feeling her stomach twist. It won't fall this time. She told herself. Starclan was just being selfish. Cats were scared, and they sent hail down on them. They could've killed someone. She followed the rest of her clan into the Gathering. She felt like it hadn't been long enough since the last Gathering, she still felt dizzy waking up sometimes.

Marshmallow padded to the edge of where the rest of her clan was sitting. Flicking her tail as she stared at where the Medicine Cats appeared to be sitting. Fawnshine. Her mind instantly recognised the dilute tortoiseshell sitting with the others, though she didn't know anyone else sitting there.

FORESTFIRE
-

Forestfire entered the Gathering for the first time in moons. She hadn't gone to one ever since she became a queen, which was... A long time ago. She knew that she had kits on the way, but they weren't due till tomorrow and she really did need some fresh air. She sat awkwardly at the side of the hollow, when she heard a jingling noise. She turned her head, widening her hazel eyes in surprise when she saw a kittypet standing there.

A kittypet? At a Gathering? That's a new one...

She approached the light-coloured she cautiously. "Ahem... I don't believe you're supposed to be here, kittypet..." The she-cat started, narrowing her eyes and looking the she-cat up and down. "Won't your twolegs be missing you?"

Clouddream is with her family but is open to talk to
Marshmallow is staring in Fawnshine's direction, but is open to talk to
Specklewish is not attending
Forestfire is confronting Peach

oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 7:35

Thistlemask had not been in attendance of a gathering in quite some time, abstaining from the small ones held in the clan during the Dark Forest's reign and missing out on last month's rather disastrous events-- something she reflected on as perhaps being a good thing to keep her apprehension towards the other clans low. Parting from the crowd, the molly was slightly amused to find them filing in last, noticing how most cats had already paired off and begun speaking to others. Funny that, she mused, thinking of how she had decided this would be the first time she interacted with anyone outside of her clanmates. Noticing a large tom on his own, the molly decided to suck up her worries about a simple conversation, and headed towards him.

"Hi! How are you doing?" Her tone was friendly as she approached, but dread settled in very fast as she was able to discern his scent from the others. The scent of ShadowClan and the battle she partook in moons ago still haunted her, a nagging worry always buried deep beneath her skin that she would be recognised and banished for the atrocities committed that day by herself and her kin. Swallowing hard, the former rogue reminded herself that gatherings were peaceful, and that this tom might not have even been present-- they never personally fought after all.

Thistlemask has approached Duskflight!

Of course, of all the times to have a mild - barely anything, really - flareup of her cough, it had been last gathering. Of course. After the events were retold, Grebepaw had been intensely envious of everyone who was there, oblivious to the tension that would have hung in the air until the end, and apathetic of what had followed after. The jealousy had immediately motivated her to shake off the cough once more and throw herself into training, hoping to the moon and back that she would be able to go next time.

And here she stood, packed in with the RiverClan cats. There was a look of boredom and disdain across her features, black tail flicking with minor annoyance that there was seemingly nothing happening despite RiverClan arriving first. As the other clans filtered in, her clanmates shuffled off to talk to previously made acquaintances, the bicoloured molly realised rather fast she was very alone. Her brother had fooled around and found out, now stuck in camp with the WindClan mother of his children, and her mother was quite often absent from gatherings-- and she looked at her former mentor turned medicine cat, sadness settling in the pit of her stomach for a moment. Being sick for so much of her life had left her with very few to talk to, and she was beginning to realise that gatherings are really not all that great.

Grebepaw is open to talk to!

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 10:32

Eggpaw

Eggpaw tilted her head, listening to her mentor and the other cat speak. It did seem very hard to have no mentor, so the apprentice had some pitty for Dovesight. Besides, apparently, one of the other clans had killed her predecessor. Slightly nervous, Eggpaw glanced around the clearing as if waiting for SkyClan to arrive and kill them. But, they hadn't arrived yet, at the young apprentice looked back towards them.

Well, Dovesight!" Eggpaw began with her usual chippy attitude. "I was wondering if you would like to compare what we have learned from our training? I feel like I've learned a lot. But I'm sure you may know more since you helped a cat give birth! What happened then? How did it go? What herbs did you use?" The black cat could have chattered for a while longer, but caught Fawnshine's gaze and shut her mouth. Maybe she was a bit over-excited.  

Sleepypaw

"Oh, I'm sure." Sleepypaw began, watching him with a mute expression. "And I'm sure your clan says mine is fat and lazy too, huh?" Well, she was living up to the lazy potion. Well, no. She wasn't lazy. She was tired. There was a difference. "I'm Sleepypaw. An apt name, I know." Despite herself, the apprentice fixed the tom with an amused smirk, mirroring his. "Don't let me fool you, though. I'm just as strong or stronger than any cat." For emphasis she stretched, fluffing out her fur for just a moment.

Sleepypaw was there to help her clan look good, even if she was tired. So, maybe a bit of showing off was needed. Too bad they couldn't spar in a gathering. She'd willingly fight the other tom just to prove how good she was. Even though he was much bigger than her in size at the moment. She would grow, right?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 14:00

Plumpaw followed Briarthorn into the gathering, warily looking around at the cats already gathered. Thankfully, they weren't the last to arrive so there wasn't an overwhelming amount in attendance just yet. She hadn't even wanted to come, but part of her welcomed the distraction and the chance to get away from camp. Her first gathering had been a... unique experience, and she was hoping this one would turn out better. She had to resist the urge to be angry with Riverclan, it wasn't completely their fault that things had turned out the way they did, but hard for her not to feel a bit resentful. She wouldn't oppose a bit of company though, so she tried to look approachable in the hopes that she'd maybe make a new friend or two.

Plumpaw is open to talk to!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scorchtalon trotted into the gathering, his tail held high and a gleam in his sharp yellow eyes. He'd all but forgotten the drama of the last gathering, after all, it hadn't involved Windclan much other than the few elders who were scolded for fighting under the full-moon truce. They'd been left back at camp, thankfully, and Scorchtalon was optimistic that this gathering would go much smoother. A quick glance at the Great Rock revealed a rank change in Skyclan, but Scorchtalon's only concern was that the new leader harbored no ill will toward his clan. Scorchtalon's gaze traveled around the hollow, searching for a particular cat. As his eyes found Marshmallow across the clearing, he was debating whether he should go and sit with her or stay with his clan when he heard a harsh, obnoxious jingling sound. Whipping his head around, he noticed a cheerful-looking kittypet had plopped themselves down among the gathered cats as if they belonged there. Another cat, a Riverclanner by the scent, was approaching them, but Scorchtalon highly doubted they would be a threat, especially if they were naive enough to approach this many battle-trained warriors without a care in the world. Still, it was quite a funny sight to see. Bounding over to Marshmallow, he pointed toward the collared-cat with his tail and gave a slight purr of amusement.

"Heya, Marsh! Look- seems like we've got a kittypet who wants to join the gathering!" He chuckled as he spoke. Personally, he didn't have a problem with cats who lived outside the clans, especially since his own father had been one, but it was comical that this cat seemed to be expecting a warm welcome from the forest cats.

Scorchtalon has approached Marshmallow and is laughing at Peach!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beetleshade strutted into the gathering, her chin raised proudly. It was her first gathering as a warrior, and she couldn't have been more excited to show off her newly appointed rank to the other clans. She glared defiantly at both Riverclan and Skyclan as she walked by, her heated gaze a word of warning. This was her time to shine, and she wouldn't let the two clans ruin it with their petty squabbles like they had last time. Her tortoiseshell fur was as neatly groomed as it had been for her apprentice ceremony, and unlike last time she was actually excited to talk to the other clans tonight. Beyond just her arrogant desire to brag, she'd come to realize that if she was ever going to make use of her ambition, it would be helpful to have allies in other clans. She decided to approach the first cat she saw, albeit a younger-looking one who was sitting near the group of Shadowclan cats. An apprentice probably, judging by the way their face lit up with excitement as they gazed around. Beetleshade calmly sat next to the cat, licking a paw and drawing it over her ear before speaking.

"First gathering? It's exciting isn't it? I'm Beetleshade by the way, from Thunderclan."

Beetleshade has approached Murkypaw!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 14:51

Comfreyheart
Fourtrees

It still hurt,
but the weight of her best friend's death and her leader's disappearance seemed lighter. Manageable. When she rose in the morning, she didn't wake from nightmares about Morningsun turning to dust in her paws, or Stoatstar abandoning her. To her relief, that night she had dreamt about teaching Foxpaw a new trick and spending an evening with Mottlerose. It was comforting.

Despite this comfort, she was in no way excited for the gathering. In fact, she dreaded it. Is every gathering always terrible and dramatic? she had to wonder. Her anxiety tied knots in her stomach all the way to Fourtrees, and it sank even further as she saw Mottlerose head off towards the deputies. Well... there goes my support. The anxious molly looked around, now alone. Where's Foxpaw-

Then she heard the strangest thing. Alarmed, she swung around to see what that sharp tinkling sound was. She only saw a cat with a weird contraption around their neck. It looked tight, but the stranger didn't seem in pain, just excited to be here. Curiosity tugged her closer.

Comfreyheart realized another cat had also approached the strange cat, calling them a kittypet. In an instant she understood. One of those cats from the Twolegplace must have wandered here, and probably didn't know what the Gathering was. She gave the elder a side-glance before talking directly to the kittypet, with a much more inviting tone, "Hey, you don't have to leave as long as you don't bother anybody. You can come sit with me even, and I'll tell you what we're all doing here. I'm Comfreyheart by the way."

[Comfreyheart is inviting Peach to sit with her.]

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 15:41

There it was... his first Gathering. Flutterpaw's bright, wondering eyes were wider than ever as he lagged behind the rest of the group, taking in all the sights. What seemed like hundreds of cats milling around.... Four enormous trees in the middle.... A luminous full moon, lighting up the clearing just enough to keep each cat's unique features visible. And of course, his brother right beside him. "Look, Adder," the young apprentice breathed in awe. "So many cats! And those big ones next to Minnowfin on the rock. Those must be the other leaders, right? Which do you think is which?" Oh, he couldn't wait. The one night every moon where he would be allowed to make friends with any cat he wanted. Barely hearing whatever Adderpaw responded, the soft black tom almost blended into the background as he pranced excitedly through the clearing. Which Clan's group was he in? He couldn't tell anymore. His Clanmates were far behind him now. Was Adderpaw with him? Wait... was he? Actually, Flutterpaw had lost him in the crowds. He could be a few pawsteps away, or on the other side of the clearing, but he didn't know.

Well, wherever Flutterpaw was, there were other cats. So he should stop wasting time and talk to one of them! I'm sure Adderpaw will be fine on his own. A dark-colored she-cat who looked close to his age caught his eye. A wide grin on his face, he made his way over to her. Curious green eyes met her gaze. "Hello! My name is Flutterpaw," the tom said. His voice was warm and welcoming. "I'm a new apprentice from WindClan. What's your name? What Clan are you from, and which cat on the rock is your leader?" Though he knew how to be calm, this being the first Gathering he had ever been to was making him almost quiver with excitement. He shouldn't ask too many questions at first, though.

Flutterpaw is talking to Murkypaw. He is open to any conversation!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 17:11

Duskflight

Duskflight lifted his head to look at who'd just approached him. Easy enough, the warrior's scent could be identified as ThunderClan. However, very faintly, fear-scent could be scented. "I'm good. But anyway... Are you alright? You seem rather panicked," He frowned, wrapping his tail around his paws. "I'm Duskflight of ShadowClan. You must be from ThunderClan, aren't you? It's nice to meet you." The tom's voice — as per usual, had its low tone. Yet despite that, it was warm. Somehow.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 18:11

Webshadow approached Fourtrees at Froststar's side, acknowledging- only barely -Nightstalker's place at the deputy's opposite flank. He had sworn off Gatherings after the last one (really, he had since his first one), but he couldn't deny his want to support his mate. Dipping his head when the white tom brushed against him, he stepped away, allowing their leader to make his place on the rock before finding his own quiet place to settle.

Webshadow is open to talk.

Dayquill was reluctant to join ThunderClan at the Gathering, and had considered asking Minnowfin to invite someone else when he'd been selected, but... he couldn't bring himself to talk back to his leader. Any cat above him, really; except maybe Fawnshine, but she was his sister. He'd just hung his head and plodded along with the rest of the large patrol, hovering on the fringes of the crowd. ThunderClan was the last to arrive, it seemed, and the clearing was already teeming with cats. Hopefully this Gathering is nice. For the first time.

Dayquill doesn't want to be here, but is open to talk.

When Briarthorn lead SkyClan to the Gathering, Birdchaser had had... doubts. Not necessarily about Briarthorn; her mentor was smart, capable. Even if sometimes she wanted to grab the tabby by the tail- but that was her own problem, and Birdchaser could acknowledge that. It was more that she was doubtful about... well, every other thing happening within SkyClan at the moment. Bloodstar, her grandfather- a cat she had never been close with, or known at all besides rude and old and ugly -had turned rabid, she'd heard. The warrior wished she could say it was sudden, and in some ways it was, but... she shook her head. And then he was exiled, and then... and then Briarthorn had cast Beechfang out with her. Birdchaser wished she could have been there to see it happen. With a smoldering look towards RiverClan, she also wished desperately to drag her claws through each of their pelts, and make horrid examples of all of them.

Birdchaser might kill you if you're from RiverClan, but she's open to talk.

The differences between himself and his brother were more than apparent, and as WindClan entered the Gathering, Adderpaw felt that deeply. Flutterpaw's eyes sparkled, voice drifting and airy with delight at the scene. He was delighted by everything big and wide and beyond them, from leaving the nursery for the first time to diving into this sea of cats. As more Clans joined the ring, Adderpaw shivered, brushing up against his brother's side. He couldn't deny, the natural scenery was beautiful, and there was something aweing about seeing all the Clans gathered in one place... even if it was a mess of sights and smells. Flutterpaw spoke, and the ruddier tom's ears twitched vaguely. "I suppose," he mewed, gaze sliding over towards the Rock. The cats that stood there looked imposing, seasoned, even if they weren't hulking, battle-scarred beasts as he might have imagined. "That tabby up there looks big, and scary... I wonder if she's ShadowClan. I've heard they live in dark marshes- she'd fit--" And as he spoke, cats broke through the crowd, jostling him from Flutterpaw's side. In an instant, his brother was lost to the crowd, black pelt melting into the throng of bodies. Ears slicked down, Adderpaw's expression creased into a tight frown, and he sighed.

Maybe I can... find him. Shaking his head, the wiry apprentice set forth into the crowd, wandering vaguely in the direction his brother might have gone. The earthy scents of WindClan faded from around him, and as he passed through cats he picked up on what he thought were the scents of stale leaf-litter, of mud, and... something he couldn't quite place. That group's scent almost overwhelmed him, and he wrinkled his nose, lowering his head as he tried to shuffle past them as quickly as possible. With his eyes trained firmly on his paws, he didn't notice he'd been tracking right towards another tom- a tabby, slightly larger than him, until his head butted against his shoulder. The unidentified stench clung heavy to his pelt, and before he could school his expression into neutrality, Adderpaw's lip curled against it. Clearing his throat, he winced away the grimace and mewed, "I'm- sorry, for the intrusion. I didn't notice you there." He thought about asking if the cat had seen Flutter pass by, but his jaw closed on it's own.

Adderpaw is running into Hawkpaw.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 23:16

Stormpaw - is talking to Sleepypaw

The tom had held back a purr of amusement, but there was no hiding the glint in his eyes. Sleepypaw, huh? He had to wonder in that moment whether or not the Queens seriously gave her that name from the get-go, or could someone really have been so tired all the time?

"I've heard that RiverClan cats spend too much time napping and floating along the river, waiting for the fish to hop into their mouths." He answered with a playful bite to his tone, testing the waters so to speak. "Sometimes they stay in too long and grow fins and gills." Stormpaw took a step forward, making a point of puffing his chest out and appearing taller as he pretended to look her over for any fishiness.

July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 PDt1Qqd July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2022
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next