Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2022

Go down 
+34
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Gellybean
Aspen
Stags
Mechanic
Byrin
Ice
xaandiir
speedy
downfive
Lapis
zenpaii
oryx
Memories
deer
Ebby
sprout
KittyKatz
lostfanboy
Splotch
Lilystorm
Grey
kjSage
cotton
Alex
Arcana
Nerd
Kitty
King Falcon I
Maple
Karuna
Ash
Reaper King
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 14:39

Poppyshine

Poppyshine smiled to each of the deputies and nodded gratefully to Nightstalker and Mottlerose for their well-wishes. With the kind words out of the way, Poppyshine wasn’t sure what was commonplace for deputies to talk about. Perhaps there wasn’t anything commonplace, and it was just important that they exchange well-wishes in the first place.

“It certainly has,” Poppyshine mewed. “There’s been a change in leadership among all clans, so that means that there are opportunities for every clan to grow.” She looked to Nightstalker. “I haven’t had the chance to interact with ShadowClan given the forest’s chaotic events. How is it in the marshes?”

Poppyshine is speaking with the deputies.

Iceheart

Iceheart looked over at Frostednight, who joined her—or at least, somewhat joined here. There was space between them, but not enough to justify that Frostednight just so happened to choose to sit there. It seemed that she wanted her presence known to Iceheart. The two of them had not spoken much, and Iceheart had lost her touch in speaking with anyone outside of Honeypaw and Forestbreeze. Still, she was her clanmate. There was no reason to be so nervous.

“I hope you’re enjoying the evening,” Iceheart mewed to Frostednight, though she kept her focus on the Great Rock. She didn’t want to make Frostednight uncomfortable…and Iceheart felt like she made everyone uncomfortable.

Iceheart is speaking with Frostednight.

Whisperear

Whisperear sat comfortably with Brackenwing for a time, just looking around and listening to the bits of other conversations they could hear from the cats around them. After a while, a white cat caught their eye. She looked…sad, almost. Perhaps it was because of where Whisperear was sitting, but even when sitting with some other cats, she looked like she had other things on her mind. It wasn’t really Whisperear’s business, but they were often going to speak with cats who looked like they weren’t having the best time.

Whisperear excused themselves from Brackenwing and made their way over towards the ThunderClan cats. When they were near enough to Clouddream, they gave a small bow of their head. Hello. I thought I’d introduce myself…I’m Whisperear of WindClan.

Whisperear has gone over to Clouddream (and friends) and said hello.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 17:37

There were several moments of silence between the five leaders, despite the fact that all had now arrived. A slight tinge of irritation bristled under Perchstar's pelt, though it was well covered by the relief that she still felt over Briarthorn's survival. She hadn't wanted to be the one to start the Gathering... but these cats were all new leaders, her included. None were confident enough to begin, it seemed. She had wanted to speak after SkyClan, so that they could deal with the news of Bloodstrike on their own. But someone had to start this. "The Gathering will now begin," she called out clearly, her neutral tone ringing throughout the murmuring clearing. This was just like a meeting in RiverClan. Just... with more cats. "RiverClan is faring well this greenleaf. We have a new medicine cat in training, and many new apprentices: Juniperpaw, Sootpaw, Sleepypaw, Hawkpaw, Rainpaw, and Hickorypaw. The differences with SkyClan have been sorted out. I will let Briarthorn say the rest." She wouldn't presume to speak on the she-cat's behalf. With a nod, Perchstar stepped back, allowing the other leaders to say their pieces. There was not much to be said from RiverClan this moon. She didn't want to announce Maplespring... it was best to keep relations with WindClan neutral for now.

~

Murkypaw... ShadowClan... Froststar. It was a lot of new information. Still, Flutterpaw was delighted. A new friend! The excitement in her eyes mirrored his own. It was nice to meet someone else who felt the same way that he did about the Gathering. "Our leader's Shrikestar, The brown tom up there. My brother's friend is his apprentice." His chest puffed out a little, proud on his brother's behalf. At the reminder of Adderpaw, he glanced around once again-- but wherever the other apprentice was, he was nowhere in Flutterpaw's line of sight. Oh well. He'd tell him all about this later! Looking closer at Murkypaw, his eager grin morphed into a concerned frown. Her enthusiasm seemed to have waned slightly... she looked a little tired. Was it something he said? "Oh, sorry if I talk too much. I was just excited to meet another apprentice. I like making friends." His smile returned, a little softer this time. "Want to be friends, Murkypaw? I think you're cool."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Wed 13 Jul 2022 - 9:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 6:55

CLOUDDREAM
-

Clouddream kept a dull gaze on her children when a quiet voice spoke near her, spooking her a little out of her distant thoughts. Focusing on the cat that spoke, she noticed she and the stranger were alike... Appearance wise, at least. She just had longer fur. Blinking slowly to bring herself back to the present, she did her usual signing to signify she was mute: a paw over her mouth and a shake of her head.

She glanced up at the sky, pointing a paw at herself, and then a cloud drifting by- but not over- the moon. I'm Cloud... Nothing to signify dream with... She brought her attention back to the pale-furred cat.

MARSHMALLOW
-

It wasn't long before her 'mate' joined her. At least that probably how he thought of her. At least she could make him do whatever she wanted. That was a plus of having a cat that loves you. A cat that loves you so much they're blinded by it. She felt nothing as the tom sat next to her. She flicked an ear at the jingling sound before, but she didn't pay much mind of it. She turned her head to the fluffy ginger with a playful smile quickly replacing her flat, emotionless one. "Looks like they're excited to join." She chuckled softly as she glanced at the van at the back of the gathering.

She was about to focus on the leaders when the medicine cat she was looking at before- Fawnshine- approached. She froze. I... use my real voice with Fawnshine. But with Scorchtalon... "Erm... Scorchtalon, could you excuse us for a bit?" Marshmallow blinked at the tom with a smile and sat a little further away, out of earshot. Marshmallow waiting for the medicine cat to join her. "Sorry for that." She licked a tuft of black fur on her chest down. "I don't trust him as much as I do a medicine cat." She quickly made up an excuse for moving away.

"Anyway, nice to see you again, Fawnshine." She mewed. "Ah, sleep... There hasn't been much improvement, unfortunately. I suppose it's my fault." She laughed softly to herself. "How have you been doing? Thunderclan seems healthy from a glance, so you're doing your job well?"

FORESTFIRE
-

Forestfire couldn't help but let out a scoff as the Thunderclan cat approached. The kittypet seemed to think it was okay for her to stay. "Well I can't guarantee everyone here is going to be kind to an outsider." She mewed. "You best be careful if you're going to stay."

She was about to leave when her scars were pointed out, causing her to freeze. "I..." She blinked, breathing slowly. "I'm okay now." Kind of. She thought about how hard it was to just... walk, now. She shook her head gently at the kittypet. "I've really never been that great at fighting, actually, though I'm not sure how one could fight... fire itself." Forestfire looked away. She could remember the flames surrounding her, now. Her name was a bad enough reminder, but someone bringing her scars up so directly? Well... It hurt. She could only really excuse kits for asking about them, they were curious, and their cute little voices never actually hurt when they asked. She sighed. "...Sorry." She mumbled, bringing her attention back to the kittypet.

Clouddream is with her family and talking with Whisperear
Marshmallow shuffled away from Scorchtalon to talk with Fawnshine
Forestfire is talking to Comfreyheart and Peach

Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 8:39

Fawnshine

There was a faint, slightly different tone that came from Marshmallow's voice... Fawnshine didn't think much of it, however. "How come?" She raised a brow. "But I'm glad you could find yourself to trust me." The medicine cat smiled, somewhat a bit awkward. Had the tom next to Marshmallow made her uncomfortable, some sort?

"I'm sorry to hear that. Have you asked Basilbloom for some poppy seeds yet? They can help you with getting an easier rest," She nodded. "ThunderClan? Well..." She was careful to not reveal too much. Only what was needed would be enough. "I suppose so. There have been harder times, but we've managed to make it through. What about ShadowClan? Are you and your clanmates faring well?"

Fawnshine is talking to Marshmallow!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3546

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 9:33

Sleepypaw

"We sure could!" Sleepypaw nodded, trying to imagine a ThunderClan cat carry such a large fish to their camp. Everyone in the clan would have so many questions! The thought amused her, but his words caught her ears. Blinking away the image in her mind, Sleepypaw turned towards Stormpaw. "What do you mean? What happened?" She had known that RiverClan wasn't on good terms with SkyClan, but she had no real idea why.

But as Perchstar spoke, Sleepypaw puffed out her chest, casting Stormpaw a glance. "She said my name...!" Her voice was quiet, trying not to interrupt her leader. Then, as Perchstar explained that everything with SkyClan had been sorted, Sleepypaw turned to Stormpaw once more. "Well, you heard Perchstar." She whispered, watching the tom's face. "Is something going on in ThunderClan?"

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 13:57

Briarthorn sat awkwardly atop the rock with the other four leaders, unsure of what to do next. She hadn’t even been deputy at a gathering before, much less responsible for the entire Clan and their announcements. In fact, it had been moons since she’d attended a proper gathering at all because of the Dark Forest’s reign and the situation at the previous gathering. Whiskers twitching as she tried to work up the courage to steo forward and begin the gathering, she felt a bit of relief wash over her as Perchstar went first and made RiverClan’s announcements. She didn’t say much about SkyClan’s situation, for which Briarthorn was thankful. The entire forest didn’t need to know all of their business; it was irrelevant to everyone aside from SkyClan and RiverClan. Stepping forward, Briarthorn cleared her throat and began. ”SkyClan, aside from obvious recent troubles, has been doing well. In my time serving as deputy and leader, many apprentices have began their training: Plumpaw, Moonpaw, Lichenpaw, Trufflepaw, Frostpaw, and Nightpaw. Several of out ranks also earned their warrior names: Crimsonflame, Wolfblossom, and Birdchaser.”

Taking a deep breath before continuing, Briarthorn attempted to calm her nerves. There was no good way to go about this. ”As Perchstar mentioned, the differences between our Clan have been properly put to rest. After last gathering, Perchstar and two warriors came to our camp to ensure that things had been settled. They had not, as Blood…strike refused to properly handle the situation, and instead resorted to completely unnecessary violence. I do not stand for that, and though I had only just been named deputy a few sunrises ago, I could not stand for that. He proved he was unfit to lead. The details are of no concern to you all, but know that Beechfang and Bloodstrike have both been banished from SkyClan territory. Bloodstrike should be considered dangerous, and I encourage you all to be wary of him around your borders and do not hesitate to defend yourself against him. I will journey to highstones within two sunrises to receive my nine lives as leader. Birdchaser has been named my deputy. That is all.” Well, that went about as smoothly as it possibly could. Being done with her announcements, she stepped back and allowed the other leaders to say their parts.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Maple on Wed 13 Jul 2022 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 14:06

mobile and can’t edit my last post ;;

Nightpaw slowly walked into the gathering, his well-groomed multicolored pelt reflecting the moonlight. He’d rather be just about anywhere but here right now, and even considered turning around and going home. However, his mom definitely needed a show of support frol him. This was his very first gathering. He should be excited, not ready to leave. Head and tail low, he found a spot near the outskirt of the clearing and waited patiently.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 18:24

Frostednight glanced over to Iceheart as she spoke and for once, kept her gaze on her. "Too many cats for my taste, and I don't care what the leaders have to say." She hesitated for a second, and then looked around. "Should I move closer? I wasn't sure if you wanted to be spoken to." Her tail flicked slightly, a small quirk of hers when she wasn't sure about something. Admittedly, she was aloof and horrible at social interactions. Her only weakness, in her multi-colored eyes.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2022 - 11:18

Shrikestar listened calmly to Perchstar and Briarthorn's announcements. It appeared that the fight between the two clans had been settled, though obviously not to everyone's happiness. He wondered what exactly was going on in SkyClan to have them going through such turmoil. It reminded him of the terrible saga with Dawnhawk. Of course, he knew all SkyClan cats weren't dangerous murderers, but they had a distressing amount of violent offenders... He didn't imagine either Bloodstrike or Beechfang wandering onto WindClan territory, but he would have to tell his clan to look out for them, just in case.

After Briarthorn went, she stepped back, and he nodded to her before stepping up to take her place. "WindClan has been doing well. The prey runs plentiful, and we continue to grow as a clan." Not as much as he could hope, but the other clans didn't need to know that. "We have a pawful of new apprentices: Flutterpaw, Leafpaw, Adderpaw, Daisypaw, Goldenpaw, and Quickpaw. We also have a new warrior: Whisperear." With that, he stepped back and nodded to the next leader to go. They were all new, but it seemed it would be up to the new leaders to usher in a new, brighter age to the forest. Or so he hoped, at least.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2022 - 17:00

Harebounce purred and followed slowly behind her silly little granddaughter, nudging her along as she seemed very intent on rolling to the Gathering rather than walking. She would’ve joined her of course, if it wouldn’t mean murder on her hare pelt; by the end of it she might as well be showing up bare-furred! Upon entering the clearing it seemed like she’d lost Sleepypaw, but by the time she caught sight of her again she was chatting animatedly with another apprentice. With an approving smile she turned to find her own conversation partner and instead found her grandson Hickorypaw sitting all on his lonesome. Her grin took a mischievous glint as she snuck up behind the young tom before giving him a sudden – but light – tap on his behind. “What are you doing, sweetie?” She gave a laughing, rumbling purr before crouching side-by-side with him. “Are you excited for your first Gathering? I think the last time I was here your father and your aunts hadn’t even been born yet!” The Dark Forest had risen on that particular night, although that would be a discouraging thing to say right now, so she put the thought of it away.

~

To be here, as a warrior… he wasn’t quite sure how to feel about it. Yewfrost trailed slowly behind the rest of SkyClan, his ears pricked and nose tingling with unease. On this night last moon their oh-so-great leader showed his true colors to the rest of the clan. It made him remember something his father had avoided telling him, something that had happened just before Yewfrost was born. That Bloodsta- Bloodstrike’s son Dawnhawk, or Morningstar, or Klaus, or whatever name he’d given himself then, had come to camp while the clan was away one day and slain their elders and whoever else couldn’t run from his claws. From what he could sense and from what he saw during the time Morningstar had SkyClan under his paw, it was only a matter of time before the phrase “like father, like son” would be proven once again.

And so a cowardly thought came to him. What if he decided to avoid that situation entirely? What if he… left? His paws took him to sit beside Driftcloud, his one remaining friend in the clan, his mind still absorbed in thought. What would he say to them if he went through with it? His chartreuse eyes landed on Moonpaw who was deeper in the crowd. Given what she’d divulged to him before, perhaps she was having the same thoughts he did. Maybe she was the one who needed a way out the most.

Harebounce is talking to Hickorypaw!
Yewfrost is sitting next to Driftcloud.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2022 - 20:09

Froststar silently listened as Perchstar began the gathering, keeping it short and allowing Briarthorn to explain everything. He wasn't entirely sure why they hadn't discussed that announcement beforehand, but the tom didn't quite care. Peace in the forest was preferable to war, where they would either have to choose a side or be alienated from those who had. Shadowclan didn't need that drama. Shrikestar's announcement had been short as well. Of course, he had decided it was his turn to speak. Clearing his throat, the small tom stepped slightly forward on the rock so he could be easily seen. "Shadowclan has had a prosperous Greenleaf, and we have a few new apprentices that have begun their training, those being Crowpaw, Murkypaw, and Lightpaw. We have also had apprentices complete their training, and earn their warrior names, those being Forestbreeze, Frostednight, and Roseburn. That is all the news from Shadowclan." With that, the tom stepped back, nodding to Minnowfin slightly.

July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 3:55

"Great!" Lichenpaw replied to the RiverClan apprentice, a wide smile on his face. "Isn't it amazing, seeing all the Clans together like this..?"  Lichenpaw mewed, gazing toward the crowd of clancats in the clearing. "Honestly, I wish the full moon happened more often! Maybe there'd be less fighting between all of us.."  He gave a small shrug, before practically spinning back toward Grebepaw. "What about you? D'you like the Gathering?" Lichenpaw asked, tilting his head in curiosity. The other apprentice had been situated somewhat oddly, in his opinion- sitting alone and idle in the clearing, rather than trying to.. well, do anything. She was basically missing the Gathering!

Lichenpaw continues to talk to Grebepaw!

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 4:34

Crimsonflame had returned to SkyClan, thankfully. There was a smile on his face as he padded into the gathering, for the first time not self conscious over his place. There was no risk of getting kicked out just because he was there. Briarthorn wasn't going to hold his upbringing against him like Bloodstar did. Everything was good.

He spotted Thistlemask and flashed her a grin, letting her know everything had turned out alright. She was talking to another cat, so he wouldn't interrupt, and he sat down among the crowd, listening as the announcements began.

The things Briarthorn said, he expected, aside from the announcement of his warrior name, in which he was slightly flustered. Bloodstar would never celebrate his presence in the Clan, let alone announce it to the gathering. His smile widened as he realized just how different things were going to be.

Crimsonflame is open for conversation and is in a very good mood

July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 11:42

Stormpaw

Stormpaw gave Blazefang a smile and a nod, standing up straighter to be able to look around and try to spot the various Riverclan apprentices scattered about. “Let’s see… Oh, there’s Sleepypaw over there!” He nodded with his head. “The silver tabby.” Bright blue eyes scanned the crowd of cats. “See those two over there? The dark tabby and the paler one? That’s Hawkpaw and Rainpaw.”

After searching through the crowd for another few seconds, Stormpaw managed to spot another familiar face. “Ah, that’s Hickorypaw over there. And ah- Over there’s Sootpaw.” Stormpaw settled back down with a smile. “Four toms and one girl. From what I’ve seen, they’re all shaping up to be wonderful apprentices.” He wanted to reassure Blazefang that her kin would be well-cared for within Riverclan, though he wasn’t sure what words would truly give her that assurance. He wasn’t close with most of his personal kin besides his mother, but still… he can’t imagine being separated from them like this.

Stormpaw’s thoughts were pulled away when he heard Perchstar’s familiar, clear voice ring out over the gathering, and he lifted his head to pay attention. He didn’t move from Blazefang’s side however, sending her another little smile as he settled in for the official announcements of the leaders. Despite knowing that the disagreements between Riverclan and Skyclan had been largely worked out, Stormpaw’s tail still twitched anxiously as he awaited Briarthorn’s response, his claws digging into the dirt. He had relaxed talking with Blazefang, but after all the nasty surprises of the last gathering, it was easy for all his fears to return.

He had no reason to worry, however, and his shoulders relaxed again as Briarthorn finished her announcements, cementing that the peace between their clans had been restored, at least for the time being. As the announcements finished, he turned his attention back to Blazefang. “That was a lot better than last time.” He said quietly with an uneasy laugh.

Stormpaw is speaking with Blazefang!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 17:09

Splotch wrote:
Sleepypaw

"We sure could!" Sleepypaw nodded, trying to imagine a ThunderClan cat carry such a large fish to their camp. Everyone in the clan would have so many questions! The thought amused her, but his words caught her ears. Blinking away the image in her mind, Sleepypaw turned towards Stormpaw. "What do you mean? What happened?" She had known that RiverClan wasn't on good terms with SkyClan, but she had no real idea why.

But as Perchstar spoke, Sleepypaw puffed out her chest, casting Stormpaw a glance. "She said my name...!" Her voice was quiet, trying not to interrupt her leader. Then, as Perchstar explained that everything with SkyClan had been sorted, Sleepypaw turned to Stormpaw once more. "Well, you heard Perchstar." She whispered, watching the tom's face. "Is something going on in ThunderClan?"

Stormpaw

His eyes narrowed as the leaders spoke on one by one, but thankfully, all seemed well between the five clans. At least for the moment, it didn't seem as if there were any open hostilities on the surface. He knew that he should be thankful. There were many in the clan that scrunched their noses at the thought of war, but there was a certain itch that remained in his paws. Peace wouldn't last forever. Was it foolish to think that?

His blue eyes cast a glance at the RiverClan apprentice as her name was called, and his whiskers twitched at her pride. "I've heard that SkyClan has been testing our borders, and have been looking for a fight, but..." He glanced up at SkyClan's new leader. A change for the better? "I guess we'll be okay, as long as RiverClan doesne't start picking any fights." He kept his voice hushed, shooting her an teasing smile.

July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 PDt1Qqd July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2022
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next