Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2022

Go down 
+34
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Gellybean
Aspen
Stags
Mechanic
Byrin
Ice
xaandiir
speedy
downfive
Lapis
zenpaii
oryx
Memories
deer
Ebby
sprout
KittyKatz
lostfanboy
Splotch
Lilystorm
Grey
kjSage
cotton
Alex
Arcana
Nerd
Kitty
King Falcon I
Maple
Karuna
Ash
Reaper King
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1547

July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 18:15

driftcloud of skyclan

As excited as Gatherings seemed to be, Driftcloud could never get used to the late nights that came with them. They lumbered into the Gathering with the rest of SkyClan and took a seat around some other SkyClanners. After a moment of peering around at the other cats, they lowered themself down into a loafing position and curled their tail around their body, settling in to listen to what the leaders had to say.

OOC: driftcloud is open to talk to!

eveningmoon of thunderclan

His first Gathering back since his...accident. And since becoming a warrior, of course.

Eveningmoon held his head high as he limped in with the rest of ThunderClan, his piercing gaze daring anyone to cross him. There were, no doubt, cats at this Gathering that were here before the time of Morningstar, and knew precisely what his heritage was. He wouldn't stand for any abuse towards his siblings or himself. Speaking of... Eveningmoon brushed his tail against Comfreyheart's shoulder as he passed, seperating from the group to insert himself into a small group of gathered cats. A sharp look up towards the High Rock told him that SkyClan, it seemed, had a new leader. After what he had heard happened at the last Gathering...that was probably for the best. Offering a brief nod and a quick, polite smile in greeting to the cats he sat by, he tuned them out and focused on the leaders. Hopefully the new SkyClan leader would have something good to say.

OOC: eveningmoon is open to talk to!

goldenpaw of windclan

Marching in-step with Shrikestar, his mentor, Goldenpaw practically radiated energy. He wasn't afraid of his first Gathering in the slightest, instead excited and proud to represent WindClan as Shrikestar's apprentice. Eventually, his leader had to seperate to join the others, so Goldenpaw found himself searching for Adderpaw. He felt protective of the younger tom, and, much to his relief, he spotted his ruddy dark pelt quickly. With a determined step, tail held high, Goldenpaw strode over to Adderpaw and...an unnamed apprentice. He smelled...wet, almost? Sniffing once, his nose wrinkling, he shook the stench away and laid his tail possessively across Adderpaw's flank for just a moment.

This apprentice seemed a little hostile. And...what was that, another? A pale gray tom sat crouched by the darker tabby, and Goldenpaw regarded them with an aloof stare down his nose. "Are you alright, Adderpaw? Are these toms bothering you?" Naturally he spoke to his friend first, then nodded towards the other two with their strange, wet scent.

"Goldenpaw of WindClan. I'm Shrikestar's apprentice. This is Adderpaw. And yourselves?"

OOC: Goldenpaw is speaking with Hawkpaw, Rainpaw, and Adderpaw!

July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 18:48

Nightstalker nodded a greeting to Mottlerose and Poppyshine respectively after he was satisfied with Smallbeans introduction. "I'm Nightstalker, of Shadowclan. It's nice to finally get a moment to greet all of you." The young Shadowclan deputy responded, dipping his head briefly. "I hope after what was the disaster of the last moon, that everyone is doing well." Building a good rapport amongst his peers would be beneficial, if they liked him they would be less inclined to think Shadowclan weak and attack them. But he was sizing up his competition, and he could certainly see that Windclan's pick of deputy was not the strongest, it would make them vulnerable.

July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Gellybean

Gellybean

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 21:09

Dreamyflight of Skyclan

Dreamyflight entered the gathering with the rest of her clan and headed towards the crowd, looking for a new friend. Of course, only a temporary friend. She believed that Skyclan was the "best clan", but that doesn't mean she can't interact with the others!

Dreamyflight is open to talk to!

Whitepaw of Thunderclan

Whitepaw stayed in the front of the whole Thunderclan, as they stormed into the gathering. This would be his first gathering, so he ought to talk to someone from a different clan. He attempted to interact with somebody, but he found he had trouble doing such. Whitepaw went over to the group of Thunderclanners and sat alone, waiting for the leaders to start making announcements.

Whitepaw is not open for interaction.

Gingerkit ✦ Kit | Dreamyflight ✦ T1 Warrior | Whitepaw ✦ Apprentice
July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Untitl10
Drawn by Moths
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/chips-cookies
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 0:15

Stormpaw... is talking to Sleepypaw

She wasn't quite so bad herself, although the tom was smart enough to at least not say it. He muffled the laughter that followed her sharp words, if only as a courtesy to the cats around them. (Or not cause a scene, anyway.) Stormpaw found it remarkably easy to make himself comfortable, taking a seat beside her. Were all RiverClan cats like this?

"There are trees that you can climb, but that's not really our style -" He mused, a little bit of pride to his words. "Better to wait on the ground in the brush where they can't see you coming when they come out to eat." Maybe a bit too much pride.

Stormpaw paused, beaming with a twisted smile. "I got a rabbit two suns ago, all by myself. It was almost as big as you -" He put a paw out over the top of her head, hovering there.

July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 PDt1Qqd July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit [F]oxkit [Fa]lconkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit [F] Unborn SkyClan Kit [Fa] Unborn WindClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2517

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 1:37

"Right. Of course." Adderpaw responded, his mew stiff and firm. The tabby's tone made his hackles rise in an instant, eyes narrowing to regard the larger tom. There was more he wanted to add on, a new sense of confidence rising at his irritation, when he was asked a question. Adderpaw's ears twitched in thought, and he was silent for a moment as he deliberated over whether or not he wanted the other cat to be involved in the search for his brother. His moment of thought was, apparently, a moment too long, though; just as the slight apprentice's jaw was parting to say No. another cat arrived, short and silver-furred, and shaking worse than he did. Dark eyes flicked in the newcomer's direction; and again, Adderpaw was interrupted before he could speak.

This time, it was by something touching his flank– someone's tail. Initially, he wanted to startle, but it was only Goldenpaw. The other apprentice had arrived with his chin high, looking as regal as any apprentice could. Really, he looked more like a warrior, now– if a little small still. Adderpaw studied him for a moment, steady gaze flicking back and forth across his features as he spoke. Goldenpaw introduced himself first, then Adderpaw, which added somewhat to the tom's agitation. He found it hard to stay frustrated with Goldenpaw, though; He's just helping. Turning, Adderpaw refocused on the cats before them.

"I'm alright. You don't have to worry." The ruddy tom assured. The protectiveness in his companion's tone made Adderpaw's thin tail bristle; not out of irritation of any sort, though. At the moment, that was all reserved for the tabby and his friend. Though it wasn't that, he couldn't quite place what it was making his fur stand on end, either. Stepping closer to Goldenpaw, he added, "They weren't bothering me. We just–" honeyed gaze narrowed, serious and thoughtful, "ran into each other." Adderpaw nodded, whiskers twitching slightly, and kept his level gaze on the other pair of toms.

Adderpaw is talking to Hawkpaw, Goldenpaw, and Rainpaw.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E39D30
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 6:00

-- Murkypaw, Shadowclan, A shorthaired tall and lean smoke tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes
Murkypaw hadn't been expecting anyone to talk with her right away, much less a cat from another clan, so when a cat she didn't recognise sat down next to her, her ears perked in surprise. "Oh, yes, it's my first Gathering!" Murkypaw purred in response, she managed to keep herself calm and collected, despite excitement bubbling all up through her. "Murkypaw of Shadowclan." The silvery she quickly introduced herself. "...If you couldn't tell from my scent."

She was about to bring her focus back to the Gathering when a dark-furred cheerful cat bounced up to her, catching her a little off-guard. She broke into a tiny giggle as the fellow apprentice started asking her tons of questions. "My name is Murkypaw- also a new apprentice-, I'm from Shadowclan, my leader is the small fluffy white tom, Froststar." She breathed a sigh at the end of that sentence. Hopefully I answered everything...
Murkypaw is talking to Beetleshade and Flutterpaw!

--Hickorypaw, Riverclan, A thick-furred shorthaired large brown ghost tabby tom with orange eyes
Quote :
Hickorypaw practically bounced into the large area that was known as Fourtrees. There was no way the large tom could keep his pure excitement contained. Bright orange eyes gleaming, the ghost tabby tom sat down within his clan's little group, keeping an eye out for cats he might want to brag to... The all-amazing Perchstar was his mentor after all! This obviously meant the tom was destined to be the greatest warrior in all of the five clans!
Hickorypaw is open for conversation!

--Peach, Kittypet, A mediumhaired oriental mostly-ginger tortoiseshell van with light green eyes
Peach's features seemed to light up as soon as the longhaired tortoiseshell tabby stepped up towards her. Green eyes shining, the oriental she-cat seemed to take no notice of any annoyance in the heavily-scarred wild cat's voice. "Oh! My twolegs let me out on purpose! I'll be back before they wake up!" Peach purred. She then flicked an ear as a darker she-cat approached her, seeming much more warm and welcoming... Not like that'd effect Peach's actions. "Me? Hurt anybody?" She laughed at the thought. "I don't even think my grandmother did that!" Of course, Peach didn't exactly know her grandmother, she died before Peach was even born, but she still thought positively about her, especially with what stories her mother told.

"Hello Comfreyheart, I'm Peach, by the way!" She purred. "I'm quite comfortable here, and I'd love to talk with both of you!" Peach glanced at the tortoiseshell tabby again. "Are you okay?" She sounded a little concerned, reaching out towards the scars all over the she-cat's body. "You have so many! Not good at fighting?" She joked. The strange wild cat was also quite large... Stomach-wise, but she decided not to mention it... Well, at least while she still had control over her words and wasn't rambling.
Peach is being confronted by Forestfire and Comfreyheart!

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 6:52

At his light teasing, her heart hammered in her chest again and her ears grew hot, and she forced an awkward chuckle, struggling to meet his gaze. "S-Something wrong? Me? Never!" The molly internally spat at herself, wishing to escape from her body as she realised how odd she was acting, coupled with the stutter. Her mind whirred as she tried to figure out an out to her less-than-subtle behaviour as he reassured he was joking. As if on cue, Thistlemask immediately relaxed herself - although, if anyone had an ear to her chest, her heart was still clearly thumping - and grinned, swishing her tail over her paws.

"Convincing performance, right?" Her voice was a coo, and she hoped that the tom was not of some incredibly high level of intelligence, or else this was going to get significantly worse. Figuring that changing the subject was probably her best bet, the molly latched onto it instantly, inwardly thinking that this might be a good way to vent her frustrations anyways-- a ShadowClan tom couldn't exactly dob her in to her clanmates.

"We're doing fine, at least better than some other clans," she snuck a look at Briarthorn on the stone, thinking back to her conversation with Crimsonflame. "It is taking Minnowfin forever to get his lives though, which has certainly been interesting. I wonder if he's telling the other leaders or not..." The mollies thoughts trailed aloud, and she shot him a sharp glance, realising she probably shouldn't be revealing intimate details like this, especially if her own leader hadn't yet. It was just difficult managing these thoughts with no-one to talk to, her only friend being the deputy and mate to Minnowfin, meanwhile the tom she had sat next to had no stake in ThunderClan's leadership- it wasn't like he would turn his back on her for it.

Thistlemask was a little concerned however, and acknowledged she should probably cover her bases with Duskflight. "I said nothing, by the way. I don't particularly want to get my ears clawed off by Mottlerose."

Thistlemask is talking to Duskflight!

Having mostly been fixated on a blade of grass on the ground, Grebepaw was truly up to absolutely nothing. And she was miserable for it. Has an apprentice ever left a gathering before it's started just because they're bored? I can set a new record, she thought with nothing short of sarcasm, wishing her mother or brother had been in attendance. Oh wait, no, Owlshriek can't come, because he's a fish-brain. The apprentice sighed, beginning to slump over, head resting on her paws, when a voice suddenly chirped nearby. She shot up, invigorated at the interaction, and turned to the tom to introduce herself in turn.

His excitement was palpable, and she felt a little sorry for him, having been here for longer and seeing there was nothing to be so enthusiastic for. As much as she wanted to deliver the sad news of gathering's being less interesting than picking ticks off elders, the molly was aware that there was no way she could disappoint the other apprentice, and decided to suck it up and match his energy. "Hi Lichenpaw! I'm an apprentice too. My name's Grebepaw, I'm from RiverClan." The bicoloured apprentice wasn't literally bouncing on her paws, but her tone was chipper. "How are you, on this fine night?"

Grebepaw is chatting with Lichenpaw!

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 10:06

“Thanks for the compliment,” Blazefang mewed. “To be honest though, I’m still sort of figuring things out. A lot of changes have happened recently, after all. And yes, I’m sure you’ll be a warrior soon!” At the next piece of news, though, Blazefang startled a bit. “Wow, already? Can you point them out to me?” Her heart fluttered a bit at the thought. Her nieces and nephews were right here at Fourtrees with her! Another feeling nagged at the back of her mind, too, but she couldn’t quite put her paw on it.

Blazefang is talking to Stormpaw!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 16:18

The last Gathering had been a disaster. Thalia was sure that no one was under any delusions about that entire mess- StarClan themselves had rained hail upon the forest, after all. Still, she followed the well-worn path to Fourtrees and prepared herself for a long and- stars willing- uneventful night.

Thalia is open to talk to!

Leopardsun wasn't sure why she followed the rest of ShadowClan into the Gathering rather than turning around and returning to the safety of her own territory, but she did. Unlike last time, though, there was no tingling feeling of excitement- it was, instead, replaced with a lingering sense of dread.

Leopardsun is open to talk to!

Nightpaw's first Gathering had certainly been interesting- she had wanted to learn about the other Clans, and had learned far more than she had wanted or needed to- but she could only hope that her second would let her actually learn about the clans' leadership. The last Gathering had descended into chaos too quickly for her to actually understand much of what was said.

Nightpaw is open to talk to!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 18:17

Rookfire padded behind Froststar. Last gathering, RiverClan and SkyClan seemed to have a lot of tension in the gathering, compounded by the issue of a pregnant queen giving birth in the middle of the gathering. Most likely to stress, Rookfire had mused. Now, SkyClan seemed to have a new leader - the queen who gave birth last gathering, it seemed - and tensions between the two clans seemed to have dropped. SkyClan's new leader probably gave RiverClan what they wanted - Beechfang's execution.

He didn't know how to feel about that, honestly. Beechfang was... troubled, but she certainly seemed to have changed since he had last seen her. At the same time, her personality didn't seem to shift at all. She had spats with other medicine cats before, so it didn't seem very out-of-character for her to go overboard against a medicine cat she'd butted heads with. It was honestly scary that a cat he knew, a cat who he had a good relationship with, murdered a medicine cat. Gazing at SkyClan's ranks, he didn't see Beechfang's face anywhere. I guess she's gone for good.

Gazing at the clearing where the medicine cats gathered, the black tuxedo scanned the area for new faces. There seemed to be one new face, somewhat young but old enough to have trained to warriorhood. The silver molly seemed unsure of herself too, though it seemed like the other medicine cats were treating her nicely enough.

"Um, sir?"

The voice of another she-cat caught Rookfire off-guard. "Yeah?"

"It's kinda... creepy when you're looking at my sister like that," Kitespring said. "Could you please..."

"Say no more," Rookfire said, turning away from the silver molly. "I was just wondering who was replacing Cloverheart as RiverClan's meddie, but there's no harm in looking away now." Since this dark ginger she-cat smelled like fish, and said that the cat he was gazing at was her sister... "So, you're the sister of a medicine cat, huh?"

Kitespring nodded nervously. "Um... yeah," she said. "I think the role of medicine cat would be perfect for her. She... she needs it."

Rookfire nodded. "My name's Rookfire, by the way," he said, smiling. "The medicine cat before Basilbloom. See the tortoiseshell over there?" The black tuxedo pointed to Basilbloom in the crowd of medicine cats. Technically, she was his apprentice, but he didn't ever get the chance to ever train her before he got captured by Twolegs.

"I see her," Kitespring said. "My name's Kitespring, by the way."

Rookfire nodded at Kitespring, gazing up at Smallbean. From captured, to becoming deputy of WindClan... it definitely seemed like a lot for someone who had as many nervous breakdowns as him to handle, but Rookfire felt hopeful that he'd hold it together. Turning back towards Kitespring, he realized that she had begun watching the deputies up there as well, seemingly focused on one of them in particular. "Hey, who are you lookin' at?" the black tuxedo teased.

Kitespring's fur got hot. "Um... um... no one! I wasn't looking at anyone!"

Rookfire chuckled. He knew that she was lying, but he knew to hold his teasing. She probably wouldn't react well to that sort of thing. "So, what do you like to do in your spare time?" he asked.

Kitespring blinked. "Well..." Should she say it? She barely knew him. He seemed nice enough... "I like organizing flowers in cool patterns. And creating my own stories." Stars, she said it. This was terrible. Terrible, terrible, terri-

Rookfire's eyes widened. "Hey, I have a cat you might want to meet," he said. "Her name is Thalia. She actually makes flower crowns. Maybe you two could talk about flowers or something."

Kitespring nodded. Thalia... That was an interesting name. She made flower crowns? "That sounds... interesting," she said. "She's a member of ShadowClan, right?"

"Yeah. And I think... she came to the gathering. You should go talk to her. Say that I recommended you or something."

Was that something that Kitespring wanted? Maybe, if she learned how to make flower crowns, she could give one to Poppyshine. That seemed like a great idea. But... talking to other cats... "Um... yeah. I'll go do that." Looking around, she turned back to Rookfire. "Hey, Rookfire, what does Thalia look like, by chance?"

"She's a dilute calico she-cat with amber eyes. She wore a flower crown to the Gathering, actually, so she should be easily to find."

"Okay," she said, giving Rookfire a curt nod. "Thanks, Rookfire." Padding towards ShadowClan's side of the camp, she looked for a cat wearing a crown of flowers on their head. Noticing the cat that Rookfire was talking about, the russet-furred she-cat smiled at her. "Hey, Thalia," she said awkwardly. "Rookfire, um, told me a bit about you. Could I... learn about how to make flower crowns?" Was that too blunt? That was too blunt. She regretted literally everything as soon as she did it. It was going to turn out absolutely terribly, wasn't it?

Kitespring is talking to Thalia!

Rookfire was talking to Kitespring, but now is open to talk to!

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Image10
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 2:02

Hawkpaw

His poor brother, Rainpaw, had come for him in search of some comfort, and Hawkpaw smirked, nodding. Only he could play the reliable brother! "Of course. Just stand by me." Then, another apprentice came. Protectively standing in front of uh... Adderpaw's figure. A golden and white tom. However, the tabby tom immediately changed his attitude as soon as he heard this was Shrikestar's apprentice. How grand it must be to be apprenticed to a high role!

"Hawkpaw of RiverClan. This is my brother, Rainpaw." He spoke, his voice changing from one with an edge — to one way friendlier and warm. "It's nice to meet you." Then, his eyes went over to glance back to Adderpaw. "That's true. Sorry, Adderpaw." Ugh. He didn't want to apologize to another cat who clearly was the one at fault! But anyway, he kept his tone nice and apologetic. Purely for the sake of it.

Hawkpaw is talking to Goldenpaw, Adderpaw and Rainpaw!

Duskflight

The she-cat was definitely still anxious. Duskflight didn't add anything on, however. At the information of Minnowfin, his eyes widened slightly. It was understandably not on purpose — as the molly shot him a sharp glare, and he replied with a slightly awkward frown. "Is that so? I'm sorry to hear that." At the continuation of her words, he nodded. It was information he could keep silent, unless an emergency of some sort were needed. He didn't plan to do anything with it, though.

"Of course." He spoke. "That's... A scary thought. I'll keep silent, though," He offered a small smile.

Duskflight is talking to Thistlemask!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 4:34

Mottlerose collected the names of the other deputies as they spoke. Smallbean of Windclan, Poppyshine of Riverclan, Nightstriker of Shadowclan. A quick glance around let her know that it seemed no Skyclan deputy was in attendance tonight, although that was made obvious by the figure that now was atop the Great Rock with the other leaders. Her head dipped with the respect given to any deputy of any clan, and a smile stayed gently on her face. "Mottlerose of Thunderclan. It's nice to meet you all." She purred.

It was strange being apart from her clanmates, and her gaze drifted out to survey them more often than she thought it would. It wasn't nearly out of any distrust for ther clan, she kenw they'd behave without even asking. But no, it much moreso was the idea that she was so used to being out there with them, typically with Thistlemask or Comfreyheart. But instead, the she-cat found herself set aside from the rest. She'd hopefully make friends with those who sat with her tonight. "I hope there's peace found in all of your Clans. It's been a particularly chaotic last few moons." Mottlerose said in well-wishes.

Mottlerose is talking to the deputies!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 10:34

Sleepypaw

Her size? Sleepypaw found that hard to believe. Of course, she was the one who had never really seen rabbits before, so he could be telling the truth. Her wide green eyes narrowed for a moment, showcasing her disbelief. After a short moment, an amused grin spread across her face. "Impressive." Sleepypaw responded cooly, sitting upright a bit more. "That reminds me of a legend that the elders in my clan told us." She leaned forward, glancing around as if making sure no one heard the legend aside from Stormpaw.

"They say there is a fish in the river that swims up every Leaf-fall. Its size is double that of a fully grown warrior, fur and all. Its scales are an iridescent hue, and it has been known to gulp up any unsuspecting apprentice with teeth bigger than our claws." Sleepypaw extended a paw to show her claws for emphasis. "Beware, for this legendary fish fears no cat and shows no mercy." Foreboding tale over, Sleepypaw leaned back onto her paws to see his reaction, an interested glint shone in her eyes.

Eggpaw

"Borage." Eggpaw confirmed with a nod. She had gotten into those as a kit and got in a bit of trouble with Fawnshine for it. But, the rest of the information puzzled her. How could the queen be still tired after giving birth? Was she sick beyond that? Head tilted, Eggpaw ran through some ideas. "Perhaps some lavender, if she has a fever. Ragwort for strength. Perhaps the stem of Tansy if she has worms?" It would be hard to treat the cat if she wasn't there to truly see them. Eggpaw hoped that her suggestions would be good enough to save the cat. Black ears flicked back for a moment, glancing towards Fawnshine.

As she looked back, Fuzzypaw--Fuzzybelly now, introduced himself. After a moment, Eggpaw glanced up at Dovesight and offered a pat with her paw. "Don't let me fool you, Dovesight! I don't know a lot either. But what I do know is that you are doing the best you can for your clan while in a tough spot." She nodded at Fuzzybelly and continued. "I can speak for ThunderClan when I say if you need any advice or help learning, we are just a river away."

Sleepypaw continues to banter with Stormpaw

Eggpaw encourages Dovesight

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Lilystorm

Lilystorm

Characters : (D)Dandelionflight, (Dp)Dappledlight, (T)Torrentpaw (Dz)Drizzlepaw | Dead: (C)Cherrycloud
Clan/Rank : (D)SkyClan Warrior (C)ThunderClan Warrior (Dp)ShadowClan Warrior (T)RiverClan Apprentice (Dz)SkyClan Apprentice
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 490

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 22:12

"Yep, Dandelionflight!" she responded, a smile forming on her face. "What's ShadowClan like?" Dandelionflight questioned. She didn't know much about the other clans.

Dappledlight watched Lightpaw run off through the crowd and flicked an ear towards Snowfoot as she began talking. She laughed under her breath at her sister's comment. She kinda did sound like an elder.

Dandelionflight is talking with Roseburn!
Dappledlight is sitting with Snowfoot, but is open to interaction!

Dandelionflight | SkyClan | T5 Warrior | 70/160 | #ffcc00
Dappledlight | ShadowClan | T3 Warrior | 50/120 | #99cc00
Torrentpaw | RiverClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #3d4273
Drizzlepaw | SkyClan | Apprentice | 20/60 | #d5a7f4
Character Profiles | Plotting Pages | EST
Amazing siggie by Arcana!

Other Siggies:

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Jul 2022 - 20:57

Stormpaw... is talking with Sleepypaw

He hadn't bothered to hide his laugh this time, feigning a gasp and backing away a few mouse-lengths away out of sheer, absolute fear. "How does RiverClan live with such a beast in its midst?" Stormpaw sang back to her. "Ah, but now that you've spilled the secret, why shouldn't we go catch it together? Surely, such a huge prey would feed a whole clan!"

His eyes gleamed in amusement. If the gathering was starting, he hadn't noticed yet, and had only then had the thought to look to the front of the crowd where the deputies were gathered. Something about Mottlerose seemed off, but it didn't seem out of the ordinary. Even if he was getting along with this RiverClan apprentice, it was all too easy to feel the tension in the crowd - namely amongst the SkyClan warriors.

"The warriors say now is the best time to replenish our strength, that battles might be on the horizon."

July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 PDt1Qqd July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2022   July Gathering 2022 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2022
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next