Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]

Go down 
+21
Little Ripped
Kitty
sprout
Arcana
Mistpelt
speedy
Mosspelt
Lapis
Moths in the Sky
narwhalbacon
Tara
Memories
Aspen
xaandiir
Reaper King
Maple
Byrin
Splotch
Jay Bird
kjSage
Ash
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2542

Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 May 2022 - 22:41

Dayquill's mind had been foggy since his ceremony. Everything he did was just... going through the motions, waiting for something to change. He'd wanted to retire early and sleep the night away, but the soft chatter of his Clanmates roused his attention. Quietly exiting the den, he turned his attention skyward. Oh. The full moon. I guess we should be... gathering right now. He snorted inwardly, then, spotting his brother's across the way, padded towards the apprentice's den to join Eveningpaw and Darkpaw. He didn't say anything as he approached, just ducked his head in a silent nod as he settled down.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 6:50

Heart thumping in her old, weathered chest, Dustcloud sat rigidly in the entrance to the elder’s den, head held as high as she could manage. So many moons she had spent in this old camp, hanging on by a thread, and this is how it ended. Her kin had all passed on to StarClan without her, her friends and lover in the stars overhead. She’d grown lonely, with only the occasional apprentice or kit and Minnowfin visiting, when they had time. She was doing her Clan no service, taking up space and prey without anything to give in return but perhaps a story or tale from the back of her mind. She had once been a great warrior, so there were plenty of those to spare. This, though, would be the greatest service she ever did her Clan. So, it was with determination and grit that she held her head high, despite the aching in her bones and in her heart. This was how she was meant to go.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 426

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 12:46

Rainpaw was tired and weary, but they made it to Thunderclan after a long journey. Rainpaw nodded towards Cinerflame. "Got it." They said in a whisper as they huddled in the bushes, trying to make sure that the thistles and bramble didn't scratch their fur and make them bleed, the two would be found out if they were scratched by the bramble or pricked by a thorn. They listened carefully to the conversations, but could hardly make out an interesting word, except for a few words, none of the words fit in a usual sentence, especially since the words they could make out were from different cats. They listened closely, but it was hard to hear much else with their ears folded how they were since birth.

Rainpaw is with Cinderflame in the bushes and is unable to talk.

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 14:08

Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 860-meteor-shower-header

Just as the round moon reached its apex, signaling the start of the Gatherings’ announcements, a quietness fell unto the clans. The air was silent as though the forest itself was holding its breath, before a small twinkle appeared in the ever-dark sky above. Another twinkle followed. Another. The sky lit up with a brilliance of stars and then some of those stars began to fall in a dizzying shower of comets. StarClan had returned. StarClan was here. StarClan would help.

The cats who had lied in wait for their served purpose felt a tugging within their soul. Fatigue overtook their limbs as life was transferred to the stars. Their pelts almost seemed to shine with the same glitter as the Silverpelt above. With their sacrifice, StarClan would walk among the clans, and the Dark Forest would be driven out for good.

The stars have appeared in the sky! StarClan is coming down to the forest to assist. All sacrifices have been notified, and are given one post for their transformation into ghosts. When the sacrifices have turned into ghosts, StarClan cats are allowed to post and lead the charge against the Dark Forest.

As a reminder, Dark Forest stats can be found here and the StarClan stats can be found here. Medicine Cats with the appropriate rank will give their allies a Defending Buff. Please keep all battle rules in mind during the fight.

Additionally, given that May 8 is Mother’s Day, we are granting a special continuance for posts around that time. Any posts made from 9PM EST Saturday (May 7) to 9PM EST Sunday (May 8) will have a 48-hour continuance for responses rather than the typical 24-hour rule. Any posts made before or after the allotted time will still have the 24-hour response rule in place.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 15:04

Morningsun shook his head with a small smile. "Comfreypaw, you misunderstand me. My greatest help is giving my life to my clan. As I have been doing my whole life." He swished his tail to face the she-cat, suddenly more determined. "To ask my friend to give themselves in my place is cowardice that I refuse to partake in. Besides," His green eyes leveled with her own. "You are a light in this clan. To lose that would be a blow we could not recover from." Or, that he could not. "It was you who suggested we talked to Stoatstar, and you who was first to comfort Fawnshine when she was scared. I know you are thinking that I might be the one who carried that light." He paused, to offer her a purr. "But, not I know, it was you all along. I don't think I'm worried anymore, Comfreypaw. You will be here to bring kindness and empathy to the clan that it will sorely need after this."

With a gentle step forward, he touched noses with his friend, who he knew he was going to miss sorely. As his pink nose touched her's, a burst of starlight erupted from where he touched her. Spreading from nose to tail-tip, the tom became a patchwork of stars, the very thing the two had scarcely seen their entire life.

Green eyes flicked towards the similarly starry cats that descended, "It's time for me to go. This will not be an easy battle ahead, Comfreypaw. But, I trust you will see it to the other side." His voice reverberated in their space, perhaps the echo of a purr.

With a sweep of his long tail, the tom whisked away, bounding thrice into the air to look back. Not just at Comfreypaw, and his parents, whom he had not said a word. Meeting their gaze, he blinked slowly before continuing his ascent. Morningsun hadn't been wrong that the battle was going to be hard. But, his faith in his clan allowed him to continue on. This time, not looking back.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 17:54

For moons, the starlit sky seemed to have finally appeared again. Fawnshine didn't dare to believe her eyes. She'd blinked, her paw rising up to rub her eyes — but when she opened them again, the stars were still there. It isn't a dream. She rose, allowing her head angled up to gaze at the stars once more. "StarClan... is that them? Featherfrost, are they coming back?" She'd beamed, and though it felt hopeless at the time — she wished to be able to connect with them. It was confusing, puzzling, and odd — but StarClan was back.

Yet, another scene was happening. Morningsun — she'd only talked to him a few times, but her sister, Comfreypaw, seemed close to her. She glanced back to Featherfrost, before turning away again, paws hesitating before finally stepping up to the scene. "Comfreypaw..? And to Morningsun, what happened... to him?" It was only after then she started to get an idea of what was happening.

Oh.

Her ears fell, and she sat beside Comfreypaw — lending her comfort, like how she'd done for her before when she sobbed. "I'm so sorry, Comfreypaw," She spoke, so soft it almost sounded like she'd hushed it down to a whisper. The she-cat's head lowered with a frown, her eyes gazing up to the stars one last time... before looking back to her sister.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1430

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 18:30

She wanted to feel touched by his kind words, but his determination scared her. How was she going to ever change his mind? Comfreypaw froze as Morningsun made it clear he wouldn't be convinced. Her heart felt as if holding its breath. Desperate, she hunted for a sign in his words that he could be persuaded. A point to dispute or something. The only movement from the black, fluffy molly was her eyes searching his.

Suddenly, stars began to shoot from the sky. It quickly set in. It was time.
This was goodbye.

Her throat closed up, clogged with too many emotions. How much longer did she have with him? Her heart began to race again. Time raced too. She wanted too say something, something to make him stay, but it was already too late. "Morningsun-" was all she could mutter before the tom stepped closer, meeting his nose with hers.

That was her last moment with him.

No. He's gone.

The finality of those words was more terrifying than any Dark Forest cat.

-----------------

The tom had simply fallen over, empty. She hadn't had time to realize the horridness of it. Air was pulled from her lungs, creating a breathless gasp. His face was deprived of anything. No more kind smile. No more caring eyes. No more.

She didn't want to leave him. She wanted hug onto his body until it was all over. But something else stirred within her, something stronger than her grief. It reminded her of his kind purring. She understood, Morningsun was trusting her to finish what he started. I'll defeat the Dark Forest for you Morning. You're vital, noble sacrifice will never be forgotten, and you're name remembered as one of heroism. I promise.

-----------------

Comfreypaw hadn't noticed someone walking towards her. She opened her maw to answer Fawnshine's question, but the medicine cat could guess what happened. The black she-cat breathed in her sister's comfort while staring down at her fallen friend. Despite the support, her face felt numb and blank. What should she be feeling now? Determination? Anger? Or should she fall back to grief? She returned Fawnshine's gaze and cleared her throat. "I'm fine, I think. Look, Morningsun gave his life to save Thunderclan. To bring Starclan back. We.. We have to make sure it wasn't in vain, okay?"

Her golden eyes flicked up to the sky. She knew he was there somewhere, hidden among the many streaking stars. Comfreypaw couldn't see him now, but she knew she would someday. I'll see you on the other side, Morningsun.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 May 2022 - 19:39

Gingerroot looked to the sky, seeing stars again.

He had watched before his very eyes a tom turning into starlight. The elder blinked in surprise at the sight.

The gruff sandy tom approached Comfreypaw, looking at the stars that made Morningsun’s essence. His body was a shell, no more than the skin sheathes from snakes.

You did your Clan proud, kit. We’re a better Clan for having you in it. May the prey run well and stars light your path.

The war was of course not over. “Even if I follow you to StarClan tonight, Morningsun, it will be my honor to walk with you.

He turned to Comfreypaw and sat beside her. Gingerroot couldn’t imagine what she felt, even though he lost much of his family already. Morningsun was a young warrior, too young to be taken. It should have been himself instead, Gingerroot thought. His injuries be cursed, he would fight for ThunderClan tonight, with every tooth and claw he had.
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 5:29

The brief silence that a moment brought, she never knew it could've been so deadly, nonetheless so intense. It was the horror that showed in her sister's eyes — the breathless gasp that Comfreypaw expressed. It was a bittersweet sensation. To see your clanmate once so alive and well, suddenly disappearing in front of your eyes. She wouldn't have been able to control her emotions.

You're strong, Comfreypaw. How could you remain so calm, when all I'd do is the opposite?

Emotions were something she never could fully understand. How they came and go — abruptly arising, only to be blocked, and kept hidden away once more. Grief was one of them. The realization of how awful it must've been to Comfreypaw — she had an idea of what it was. Even if it wasn't as clear to her, the numbness in her eyes told Fawnshine all. "Of course," She'd mewed. Then came an elder. Gingerroot, if she remembered correctly. Was he fond of Comfreypaw, too?

Fawnshine wasn't sure what to say, but to nod, and simply follow along. "We'll fight back, Comfreypaw. We won't ever let Morningsun's sacrifice end in vain, and the same goes with any other sacrifices that could happen today."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 13:24

One final look upon the sky revealed a plethora of dazzling stars shooting across the sky, comets piercing the unending pitch black that had plagued the sky for what felt like an eternity. Then, one by one, single star by single star, little lights flickered in the sky up above. Tears pricked at Dustcloud’s eyes. Oak, Blacktwig, all her kits, her family… She could feel their spirits, the presence of their love and determination through the shining stars. ThunderClan was no longer alone. StarClan was back, and now, it was her turn to carry out her duty and help them cross over and end their struggle. One final, rickety breath filled her lungs, and the elderly she-cat closed her eyes and turned her face toward the stars. She could feel her earthly ties quickly fading, her spirit separated from her physical body. A good, long life she had lived… And she was happy to give it up for her Clan, to make one final, ultimate sacrifice.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2888

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 6:02

Softfall was in the med den still very hurt from almost getting killed by Owlsherik.  The riverclan cat had done alot of damage to him and he hadnt really recovered since then.

He did see the stars reappear and grinned a little.... "Time to take back our clan" he whispered to himself almsot.

He had no idea that morning was about to sacrifice himself ... because he was like in the med den where he couldnt see the camp that well

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 7:44

Clouddream exited the warrior's den like many other's were. She was.. admittedly, confused at first before she glanced at the sky and saw the moon. Oh. Last gathering had been... Overwhelming to say the least. It was pure chaos and Clouddream just couldn't understand why they'd want to do another one. She sat amongst the crowd. It was quite obvious that everyone seemed gloomy, why wouldn't they?

Suddenly, a shimmer caught her eye and her head tilted up to the sky.

Starclan.

Her eyes widened, gasping as hope filled her body. Starclan's going to save us.

Her mood seemed to falter as she glanced around camp. Her gaze met a scene that was... honestly terrifying. She slowly made her way over to the cats, glancing at the motionless body on the ground. A sacrifice? She thought, glancing at the other cats. Does that mean they're going to fight for our clan?

---------------------------------------------

Specklepaw hadn't slept, his paws tucked under his body, waiting for the others to get up so he could join them for the 'Gathering'. He didn't exactly mind the Gatherings in camp, just as long as he didn't fall over or anything. These Dark Forest cats were too cool to see him fall over on his face. He knew they probably already saw him fall at least once, but maybe they forgot and can just think he's a cool apprentice who does cool apprentice things.

He finally left the den once other began to, and he sat in the crowd. He didn't sit that close to any of his littermates, he just waited for Stoatstar to announce the Gathering. The crowd was... Mostly... Silent. Until a bright flash above, Specklepaw was a little confused on why the others were looking up for seemingly no reason, but he decided to join them. Starclan? There were... Stars? In the sky? Wait... No.... Does that mean the cool ghost cats are going to be taken away?

He looked around the group and noticed two of his littermates and an elder crying over something, and he decided to waddle closer and let out a gasp of horror. "Is that?" Did Starclan take Morningsun away? For what reason?

narwhalbacon

narwhalbacon

Characters : Pebblepaw[TC] Fallowpaw[WC]
Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 8:16

Pebblepaw hadn’t realized that tonight would’ve been the Gathering. After all, there wasn’t the usual buzz of excitement that a Gathering usually carried. That had disappeared along with the stars in the sky moons ago at this point. The skinny tom was curled up in the apprentice den dozing when sounds of distress from the camp outside eventually reached his oversized ears. He blinked awake to see Specklepaw slip outside.
“What’s going on?” He called out after his denmate, not bothering to wait for an answer before he followed him outside.
Taking one look around, Pebblepaw’s mouth fell open in surprise. There was a gathering crowd around a fallen warrior, an elder lay unmoving outside the elder’s den, and almost every other cat kept looking up into the sky. What the fish happened? He glanced upwards to see the full moon, and the whole sky full of—
“Stars!” He gasped. Pebblepaw ripped his gaze away from silverpelt and looked around at his clanmates, eyes bright and energy fizzling into his paws. Starclan had returned!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 17:04

Starlingflare was confused as to what was happening. His yellow eye glanced around unsure of what needed to be done, but only to widen in surprise as he watched some of his clanmates fall, and Starclan cats take his place. They were coming back? What..? No, that isn't what was planned! The Dark Forest was supposed to help them become stronger.. and now? Oh thorns he didn't know what to do.

Dovefrost watched as the Stars started returning, the sacrifices doing their job, allowing Starclan to return. This was the final stand, just like Reed had told him. The large white tom stood, he would help those who needed it. His clan had to make a stand.

Dovefrost's Defending Buff is active

Tatteredleaf couldn't help but feel slight excitement as she felt the living world under her paws. As soon as the chance presented itself for her to come back, to take down those cats tormenting her clan again, she took it. She had faced the Dark Forest once and she was going to do it again. The Darkforest didn't deserve to be here, Smokefang especially.

Smokefang had stood up from her spot, her tail lashing behind her as she realized what was happening. She helped these cats, treated them well and this is how they repaid her? She thought she had done everything right this time, but that didn't seem to be the case. "How dare you! After everything I have done? You will pay!" She screamed out at the clan. Not even realizing the one she trained wasn't taking action yet.

Smokefang is open to be attacked!

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 17:11

[OOC: Due to inactivity and drop-outs of DF cats, staff will be supplying extra DF cats for battle in clans that are lacking opponents. Please wait a little longer before double teaming so staff can get extra DF cats posted!]

Brokencreek was not about to let all of this go to waste. He’d grown quite comfortable in his time here in the land of the living, and having it all be taken away…no. He simply was not going to let that happen. His claws became unsheathed and he glanced around with a glare and a growl. He didn’t care a lick for any of these cats, but he was not going to allow them to take away this second chance at life.

Brokencreek (DF) is available for battle.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faded Hope [Thunderclan Finale]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next