Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Competition [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

Hunting Competition [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 20 Dec 2021 - 17:53

Starlingflare sat in a small clearing of the forest. Anyone who was interested in his little game had followed him out into their rather snowy territory, while he didn't know how well this was going to go, he figured now would be a good time as any to offer something to try to lift spirits. He waited for everyone to settle down before he spoke. "So I just had a simple little game idea. We would all try to catch something, a piece of prey. Like a squirrel or something, and basically make it a competition to see who can catch the biggest squirrel. Of course we can only go after like one or two each. This is a game, so not a full hunting patrol. We will meet back here once everyone had their chance and see who wins." His yellow eye scanned the crowd, before adding. "Of course keep an eye on each other. Can't have any predators sneaking up on us." It was honestly the last thing he wanted, but at the same time.. that could mean a decent amount of food for the clan.. He shook his head. He couldn't think like that. The last thing they needed was more injuries. "Alright if you understand, let's meet back here in a bit. Go have fun."

ooc: SO! Welcome to a hunting competition! The rules are simple here, everyone will have a chance to catch a squirrel. If you miss, you get a second chance. But! Only two chances, if you miss both times then you are out of luck! If you catch a squirrel on your first role than that is your entry for the competition. Since we are doing biggest piece of prey, when you roll your hunting dice, you will also roll the big dice! The higher the number the bigger the piece of prey. Now if you win, well you character gets bragging rights for a while. If someone rolls a 10 then we will deal with it how we are supposed to.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 20 Dec 2021 - 23:15

ooc: im gonna participate but just heads up I'm still new to this stuff, especially if I roll a 10. Have barely fought at all. and i've never controlled a predator

ic Copperpaw was excited to participate in this hunting competition. It would really give him a chance to prove himself and show what he has learned if he does well in the competition. Without waiting any longer, he set out to start tracking his first squirrel. As soon as he picked up the scent, he followed it with his nose along with light paw steps. Then when he spotted it, he crouched down and then sprang into the air towards it.

Copperpaw attempted to catch a squirrel and was successful, even though it could have been a bigger squirrel.

Copperpaw stats:
20/20hp
55/60sp

ooc2: let me know if i did anything wrong

Last edited by Legacy on Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 2:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15098

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 20 Dec 2021 - 23:15

The member 'Legacy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Hunting Competition [Open] Mistpe10
Hunting Competition [Open] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 2:30

Sitting with his tail occasionally flicking, Minnowpaw listened to Starlingflare's instructions, eager to begin the hunt. He noticed a tom with an orange-red pelt in the clearing as well. That must be Copperpaw.. He didn't know the copper-colored tom well, only hearing from others that he had been brought to ThunderClan by a warrior. He seems fun. Perhaps I'll go talk to him later- he pondered. Just then, Starlingflare finished explaining about the competition.

Time to begin!

He shook some snow off his paws with a little flick and bounded away into deeper ThunderClan territory, determined to try his best. Overhead, the trees were already losing almost all their leaves, frosty air tossing them around. Ears twitching, he let his eyes scan the area, revealing his prey, a squirrel. The furry creature was packing a nut into its burrow, facing away from Minnowpaw, busy with its task. He kept his bellyfur from brushing against the ground, tail barely lifted above the grass. Holding his crouch for a heartbeat more, he lunged, paws extended. Feeling warmth in his paws, he swiftly killed it with a swipe of a claw. I caught it!! He instantly felt warmer inside, proud of his successful catch. It was quite big too, what luck! Picking it up in his jaws, he padded back to the snowy clearing, tail held high.

Minnowpaw attempted to catch a squirrel. It was successful!

Minnowpaw [disadvantaged stats active]
15/20HP
40/60SP

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Last edited by sprout on Tue 21 Dec 2021 - 2:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 2:30

The member 'sprout' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Big Dice' : 170

Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 2:49

ooc: I didn't see we were suppose to roll the big die too. I'm just gonna roll it now even though its a bit later than my first post, sorry hope thats ok.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyTue 21 Dec 2021 - 2:49

The member 'Legacy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Big Dice' : 61

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 18:14

Starlingflare had watched as the apprentices had made their way out of the small clearing, and off to make their own catches. Maybe, just maybe he would catch something today, or maybe he would just fail to catch something and make the apprentices feel good about themselves. Either way, he had two chances. He had to see what he could do. His first attempt didn't go well... which he expected. He was going to take his second chance of course.

Starlingflare attempted to catch a squirrel; failed.

Last edited by Reaper King on Mon 27 Dec 2021 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 18:14

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 7

#2 'Big Dice' : 109

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 18:15

The tom padded around the territory a little more, scanning the leaf-bare territory for any signs of prey. Once he found another one he took his chance. He had missed again.. Oh well maybe another day he would finally catch something. He caught up to the two apprentices looking at them both. "Oh wow, both of you managed to out do me. The clan would be proud of both of you. Though it seems that Minnowpaw has caught the bigger squirrel, so Minnowpaw you win today!" He looked the two, before turning away to head towards the camp. "Come on you two, let's show off what you caught today, plus a rematch is in the future!"

Last edited by Reaper King on Mon 27 Dec 2021 - 18:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 18:15

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Effect Dice' : 6

#2 'Big Dice' : 154

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] EmptyMon 27 Dec 2021 - 22:14

Surprisingly, Minnowpaw didn't have to wait very long. Starlingflare had returned. Hang on.. he didn't catch anything? Minnowpaw had been so sure that the more experienced tom would make a catch! Listening to the warrior speak, his jaw slowly hinged open, the squirrel plopping onto the ground at his paws. I can't believe it! I've won!! Quickly, he congratulated Copperpaw on his catch, picking his prey that had fallen off the ground. The day suddenly felt a whole lot sunnier and he trotted happily after Starlingflare, a little hop in his step.

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Competition [Open]   Hunting Competition [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Competition [Open]
Page 1 of 1