Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copperkit of Thunderclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

Copperkit of Thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Copperkit of Thunderclan   Copperkit of Thunderclan EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 8:22 pm

Name: Copperkit (Copperheart)
Appearance: an orange and white tabby tom with hazel eyes.
Image: Copperkit of Thunderclan Copper10 (yes this is my cat irl ;)
personality: Copperkit is very playful, loving, and protective. He is almost always up to something and does silly things.
clan: Thunderclan
origins: 100% outsider ( in real life he has a twin brother named Ember ;) )

Last edited by Legacy on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit of Thunderclan   Copperkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 12:31 pm

Hey! So I'd love to approve your character, but before I do I just have a quick question. You have his origins marked as unknown. In order to be sure that everything is in order, could you please clarify what his origins are? Is he the son to two NPC ThunderClan warriors (that will go unnamed/unmentioned if you so desire)? Is he the son of kittypets or rogues that gets adopted into ThunderClan after being abandoned? Both of these are viable options, but will change what is needed. If he is adopted into the ThunderClan, you'll first need to let their current leader, Minkstar, played by Chickenwing know and make arrangements for that topic. Please just let me know, and once we get that squared away we can get your character approved and rolling!

Thank you <3

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Copperkit of Thunderclan Giphy
Back to top Go down
Legacy

Legacy

Characters : Feathersky(RC), Copperheart(TC), Spottedpaw(SHC)
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit of Thunderclan   Copperkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 5:21 pm

I think I want him to get adopted in Thunderclan. Im thinking that then maybe I could put Ember down as his brother but I don't know how that would work since Ember would be a kittypet or loner. Sorry besides what I have done with Featherkit so far, this is my first time roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit of Thunderclan   Copperkit of Thunderclan EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 7:10 pm

Okay! So their origins would be 100% Outsider. ThunderClan is pretty open to outsiders, especially kits. Just let Chickenwing know and work something out with them for Copperkit to be officially brought into the clan! His brother would have to be played by you as your third character, or you could see if anyone else wanted to play him, otherwise he wouldn't be able to be roleplayed.

No worries! You have nothing to apologize for - we all started somewhere In Love Hamu Please don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Copperkit is approved!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Copperkit of Thunderclan Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copperkit of Thunderclan   Copperkit of Thunderclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Copperkit of Thunderclan
Page 1 of 1