Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 12:36

Depsite the snow and the cold of leaf bare the Riverclan camp still moved and continued on as best as it could. The ue gray deputy took a moment to shake the snow out of her fur before jumping up onto the Willow Branch to call for another Ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to swim gather here for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 12:57

CreamKit went out of the nursery all she felt was excitement! She ran over and waited for the ceremony to begin.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9991

PostSubject: Re: Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 14:51

Stormbringer's eyes soon found the kit in question who would be becoming an apprentice. "Today another kit as reached the age of six moons and is ready to become an apprentice. Creamkit please come forward." Once the kit had reached the front, the deputy continued. "Creamkit from now on, until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Creampaw. Your mentor will be Shimmerdust. I hope she passes everything she knows on to you." The deputy said before jumping down and ending the ceremony.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 1 Jan 2021 - 15:17

CreamKit went over to ShimmerDust to touch noses
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Jan 2021 - 1:37

Shimmerdust flicked her tail anxiously. What in the world was Stormbringer thinking? Me, a Mentor? What would I even do? I’m not even that good of a fighter myself. How would I be able to teach someone else?

Her heart thudded as she stepped forward to touch noses with Creampaw. ”I’ll do my best to teach you.” She whispered to the younger she-cat. Her heart pounded fiercely. Would she be able to live up to that promise?

Only time would tell…

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Creamkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1