Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]

Go down 
+37
Holly
RainyHeart
Cays
Peridot
sumashira
Mosspelt
feahter
Chickenwing
Stormy
Patch
rhindon
Maple
Grizzly
Aspen
deer
Ice
JJ
Falcarolwing
Fox
Yoshachu
Reaper King
Ash
Spooksjolly
Silvershadow
Knight
PandaPi
Mistpelt
Emberglow
KatzJump
Pickle
Sun
cotton
Green'Heart
blossomheart
Frostfur
WildHunt
Ankle
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 11:36

Like the gentle Wind before a howling tempest; the first drops of rain falling into a raging River; the creeping Shadow before the blackest night; the flash of lightning before the roar of Thunder; the darkness of clouds before a dimly-lit Sky. Like all these things and more, the Gathering was- in Morningpaw's eyes- the start of the end, the first page of the penultimate chapter of the most bloody book written. She had tried to change things; to bring about peace, to rally the Clans, to talk down those who treated them like prey- but change was not something that came without cost. Thornstar; Torrentstar; Dacedream; Finchstar; all those who lay sick and dying in the camps, and all those who had battled through the plague to come here, tonight, for one last reckoning. The cost had already been too high. Too many good cats had already suffered and died for this- even one death was too much. A single drop of blood spilt because of the Righteous Few's despotic nature was a single drop too much- but Finchstar had not been the first to die for the cause, and Morningpaw knew her old leader would not be the last. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown, and though Morningpaw was by no means a ruler over the forest, she had still earned the loyalty of the rest of those who fought for peace- those loyal and steadfast cats who had pledged themselves to the cause would walk into the breach she had torn in the stars, and not all would walk out. And to pray to StarClan- what good would that do, when StarClan were the ones behind this?

But like the gentle Wind, all she could do was wait. She knew the plan - to confront the Righteous Few when they descended, and offer them the choice to gracefully leave the forest with no further conflict, or to stay, and have their silver pelts torn away by the fury of the Clans. But she knew that her own conviction, her own resolute determination to press on, no matter what the cost, to find peace for the Clans- would not be enough. And if she were to die tonight, then she would die not just among Clanmates, but among friends. Morningpaw could ask for nothing more. "Whatever happens tonight," she murmured to Raventail as the leader approached the Great Rock, "WindClan stands with you, always." And to her mentor, Olivestone, the grey tabby who so greatly resembled the apprentice; "If things go tonight... how I think they're going to go... then-" Morningpaw blinked back tears, steeling herself once more. Why couldn't she push away the feeling of... well, the feeling that Morningpaw herself might not survive the night? The way the apprentice spoke, she seemed almost certain that the stars would fall tonight. "-then you were the best mentor any apprentice could wish for. Thank you."

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 JtTCx0V
character profiles / art by Peridot
Morningdove
||Firepaw
WindClan T1 Warrior
||SkyClan Apprentice
15 HP / 50 SP (d)
||20 HP / 80 SP
palevioletred
||darkgoldenrod

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 11:44

The moon shone bright, flooding the ground with silver patterns through the leafy trees at the edges of the clearing. Shadows clung to each cat in the clearing like a moth to light. The grass was cool as Silverpaw padded onto it. Her opalescent eyes were dark with worry that grew more shadowed with each pawstep. It was her first gathering. Was that supposed to be exciting? No one seemed to be, and for good reason. The tension in the air was so thick, it could be cut with a claw.

Silverpaw's head hung between her shoulders, and she chose a shadowed spot near the edge of the clearing. She settled down, sweeping her tail around her paws. Dark eyes glittered out of the shadows as she observed the leaders. The WindClan leader looked scrawny. His ribs clung to his pelt, and he struggled to get onto the great rock. Silverpaw winced in sympathy; he must've caught the plague. Her eyes turned towards Ivystar, her leader, and Flintstar, the ShadowClan leader. They seemed fine, so she drew back, resting her back against the tree she was next to.

Silverpaw began to hear a thump, thump, thump. She looked around, but didn't see anything producing the sound. It was her own heartbeat, gradually getting faster and faster until she thought it would explode out of her chest. Everyone knew that something was going to happen tonight. Something big.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 11:48

Honeytongue stuck close to Ivystar and Stormbringer as RiverClan entered the Gathering, doing her best to wear a smile. But...The air in the Gathering was filled with fear and tense as she glanced around at the cats who had already arrived. ShadowClan and WindClan were here, and certainly ThunderClan and SkyClan wouldn't be far behind. Truth be told, after hearing about the events of the last Gathering she almost didn't want to come but...She had to be there to protect her darlings, to make sure that Ivystar and Stormbringer were alright or she would worry herself sick thinking about them throughout the night.

Her gaze met Ivystar's as the leader turned to look at her, giving her a soft hopeful smile before the leader shared some words with the deputy and headed onto the great rock. She took in a deep breath, slinking forward to share her own words with Stormbringer. "I won't be far," she murmured as she bumped her shoulders with the deputy's. "If anything...Happens, I'll be sure to make my way back to the rock through - we'll stand together." With that, she pressed her muzzle into the side of Stormbringer's neck to breath in her scent before she turned and padded away. Her gaze scanned the clearing, until a certain pelt that she had missed so much stuck out.

"Dappleshine!" she cried in relief, bounding forward until she came to a hestiant stop not far from her - suddenly taking in her state. "Oh no," she gasped as she watched her sister doubled over, a heavy cough escaping her. Just like their cats...So the sickness had effected everybody. She wasted no time in swooping in to take her spot at the older she-cat's side, knowing she had little to fear as the sickness wasn't something that could be spread from what Spiderquill had discovered. "Oh lilystems, Dappleshine...Are you alright? I-Is WindClan alright? I heard what happened last moon, I am so sorry for what happened to Finchstar. Everything...Everything will be alright, I know it."

-----------------

Flintstar watched in silence as WindClan and RiverClan both arrived, a slight relief through his body at the sight. While he was only truly allies with RiverClan, if his fears came true and The Righteous Few made another show of force...He suspected he would have quite the allies in WindClan. The fact that they were here was...Nice. They seemed to be alright, although the dark-pelted WindClan leader seemed a little...Pale. He nodded his head to Raventail before Ivystar joined them and started the conversation. "Actually, I am curious about the state of Dappleshine as well," he added, curling his tail around his paws as he straightened up. "She is family so...And...ShadowClan is alright. We did not have many that grew sick and its become...Manageable to deal with. Hopefully it will soon lift," he added, his hidden claws digging into the rock beneath him. "...By whatever means necessary."

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 12:06

Nettlefire felt unspeakably unsettled as she lead her clan into the gathering for the first time.

She'd known she'd have to do this eventually but...this just felt wrong. Everything felt wrong. The feel of the air, the smells, the trees that reached up into the sky over the clearing...all of it felt off, like she'd entered some other world.

But she'd never let on to how shaken she was. She had to keep into together and stay strong. She had to lead her clan right now. Her weakness would be their weakness. And they couldn't afford any more weaknesses right now.

The green-eyed she-cat went to join the clan leaders, the moonlight highlighting the larges burn scars on her back. Ivystar and Flintstar were already there, as was Raventail...was he Ravenstar by now? She took a place on a rock, giving the other cats a short, respectful nod.

She looked at Flintstar. Her father was staying in ShadowClan camp now, because the so-called "Righteous Few" had driven him back there. Nettlefire wanted desperately to ask if he was alright, if he was healthy and safe. And though she was worried that she wouldn't be able to keep the pure fear out of her voice while asking...she had to know whether Oakstar was okay.

"Flintstar..." she said quietly, not entirely sure whether she wanted anyone else to hear, but also not sure if it was avoidable, "Is he...is Oakstar alright? Is he still with ShadowClan?"

Last edited by Ceryn on Sun 3 May 2020 - 10:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 12:21

Mossbloom walked at Nettlefire's side as they approached Fourtrees. As they entered, Mossbloom placed her tail on the she-cat's shoulders, giving her a nod. "I stand by you tonight, and every night Nettlefire. We can do this. We will." As ThunderClan entered around her, she turned to her apprentice, a spark of fear in her gaze before it hardened. "Daisybloom... I am so, so proud of you. No matter what happens tonight, I will be by your side always. Don't forget about the herbs, we'll tell the other medicine cats about it when we join them. Stay as close as you can." Bending her head to pick up her usual bundle of herbs, she thought to the multiple bundles the two had carefully stored in the bushes around Fourtrees.

Taking her spot at the base of Greatrock, she chirped a greeting to Softpaw and Mothglow. Setting her herbs, she moved in closer. "I don't know what will happen, but Daisybloom and I have been preparing. There are herb bundles in various bushes around the clearing, just in case. How are your clans faring?" A sudden fit of coughing made her ears swivel, and she recognized the silver queen that was Dacedream's mother. She winced in sympathy. "As I expected, you've experience it too, haven't you?..."

Dappleshine looked up as two cats joined her. On one side sat Downpaw, and she gave him a small smile. "You don't have to sit with me Downpaw, I'll be alright. I once took down an eagle alone when I was in RiverClan, and brought it back for the fresh-kill pile. You can sit with your friends, if you'd prefer." Turning to her other side, she saw Honeytongue and started purring roughly. "Oh Honeytongue, it's so good to see you again. I've been better, this cursed cough is a problem, but it's nothing I can't handle. We'er managing. It's an adjustment, for sure.... Most of WindClan has never seen a full leadership change. I went through it with Jaystar and Torrentstar, but for a lot of WindClan Finchstar was the only leader they had ever known. Time will curb the hurt, but the wound is still very fresh. All things considered though, we're doing alright. How about you, and RiverClan? Is Stormbringer and Ivystar well? Flintstar told me about Torrentstar and Thornstar.... I'm so sorry, Honeytongue."

The sent of ThunderClan came towards her, and she looked past Honeytongue involuntarily searching for her daughter's pelt. Would she have stayed in camp this Gathering? Where was Oakstar?

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:10

"Yes," Mothglow nodded, confirming her fellow medicine cat's suspicions. "Aside from that, of course, there's the matter of Oakstar having been dropped off in our camp. That certainly didn't go over well." She wasn't sure what Brackenstar had expected, really. Dropping one clan's leader in another clan's camp and declaring him an apprentice? How was that whole situation supposed to go?
~
Batbite moved slowly, much to her frustration - but she'd made it to the Gathering, she noted with no small amount of pride, despite the lingering effects of her illness. Everything was wrong, though, looking around: the effects of the Righteous Few were evident throughout the forest. She wasn't following Oakstar into the clearing, like she should - instead, he was with ShadowClan, as if he somehow belonged somewhere he hadn't lived since before she was even apprenticed. As if the choices he'd made for himself didn't matter at all.

She found a place to sit, near some other cats, and wondered if any would approach her. She'd spoken up last time, after all, if only to try and calm down the rest of them - there would be no need for that tonight, she was sure.
~
Zinnia followed after Raventail at a steady pace, if a little behind some of her clanmates. The effects of the illness hadn't faded, but she could stand and move on her own, and she felt it necessary to be here tonight. If she, in some small way, held the blame for what had happened to WindClan - if being from somewhere outside the forest had brought shame on this place she called her home, on these cats she called her friends - then she was bound to defend it, wasn't she?

That, and she felt bound in some way by how she had come to be part of the moor-dwellers. She had pledged her allegiance to Finchstar in a time of need - and she had stayed, when the danger passed. But now Finchstar was gone, at the paws of the Righteous Few, and it was Raventail that led them into the clearing. She would pledge that same loyalty to him, of course, and any cat that followed in his steps - that was another reason for her presence. Honor, vengeance, loyalty...

There were a thousand reasons she was here tonight, and each would show with time.

(Batbite and Zinnia are both open to talk to!)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Fri 1 May 2020 - 13:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:11

It wasn’t long before Ivystar leaped onto the Great Rock. Raventail sat down when she did, stifling a cough as he did so, and tilted his head as she addressed him, then Flintstar. Torrentstar may have thrown Dappleshine out, but that didn’t mean the rest of RiverClan felt the same; he wondered how many of them had remembered, had worried. Wait. The meaning of Ivystar’s words struck him. Wide-eyed, he stared at the other leaders in turn. ”So it wasn’t just WindClan…?” Of course the other Clans would be affected. In the wake of Finchstar’s death, it was easy to forget RiverClan and ShadowClan had suffered through the same. Raventail shook his head, letting the shock fall away. Ivystar’s concern for Dappleshine had been expected, but Flintstar’s request caught him by surprise. Family. Through Thornstar, he assumed; he didn’t know any other ShadowClanners. ”She’s…well enough to be here tonight, but she’s been sick. A few of us were. At least it’s been better today…“ He didn’t trust it. The Righteous Few weren’t the type to leave things unfinished. As long as they held the forest in their paws, the illness—or worse—could return.

”By whatever means necessary.” Raventail met Flintstar’s eyes, searching for a resolve he wasn’t entirely sure he wanted to find. Then another group of cats padded into the clearing, and he looked away. His heart plunged into his paws. He recognized their leader’s face; he’d shared the Great Rock’s shadow with her a few times. Not Oakstar. He returned Nettlefire’s nod as she joined them on the Great Rock, opening his mouth to offer his condolences, but Nettlefire spoke first, and his mouth snapped shut. With ShadowClan? No doubt that was StarClan’s doing, too, but…why?

For the first time since he’d been old enough to attend Gatherings, Snowpaw had considered spending the night at home. RiverClan’s camp needed protecting—which was the reason he’d prepared in case anyone asked. The truth was, something had happened every time he’d gone to Fourtrees. It didn’t matter that he hadn’t (and, frankly, still didn’t) cared about WindClan; the image of Finchstar’s fall had stuck to the backs of his eyes in a way Torrentstar’s body hadn’t managed. Getting to meet the other Clans on neutral ground wasn’t worth this. But at the same time, some other part of him wanted to go. His mentor was there. Most of his siblings were there. His father was there, and so Snowpaw had chosen to be there, too. The tension that hung in the brisk night air was electric in a way it hadn’t been last moon. Raising his muzzle almost until it hurt, he stuck close to Nightwolf and Applefang as RiverClan entered the clearing. Tonight, he’d stay firmly in RiverClan’s part of Fourtrees.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:11

Daisybloom nodded, following her mentor with a smile on her face. She hoped that she would get along with the other medicine den cats. She also hoped that her father was faring well in Shadowclan.

Cedarheart trotted in afternoon Nettlefire, her gaze locked at the gathering leaders. She took her usual spot, and hoped that someone would approach her to talk.

A ginger Riverclan warrior, Applefang walked in nervously. He had been pretty scared last time, more than he’d like to admit.

All are open to talk.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:19

Moonpaw bounded towards a spot where she could see the Great Rock clearly. She sat and wrapped her tail neatly around her paws. Her second gathering, but her first had freaked her out. If she was honest, she wished she had stayed in her nest, but she wanted to know what would happen to the clans after StarClan made their move.

Open to talk to!

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Downlo10 May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Downlo15 May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:21

A flood of relief came through Flintstar as Raventail confirmed that Dappleshine was alright, confirming that the sickness had struck WindClan as well. The ShadowClan leader has assumed as much when he, Mothglow and Ravenmist had all come to assume the source was of StarClan's doing. This only confirmed it all the much more that Dappleshine was among the sick seeing of what he knew about her being forced from RiverClan due to her love for a WindClan cat. "I...See. That is good to hear," he noted before he spared a glance into the clearing as more cats flooded the clearing...Ah, ThunderClan had arrived. It didn't take long for a she-cat he didn't quite recognize to join them, although on a second through he realized that she had been among the deputies in the last Gathering. So this was Oakstar's deputy.

He dipped his head to her, before his whiskers twitched as she moved close to quietly ask about the state of her leader. Ah good, at least she didn't seem fond of the...Power she had been given by The Righteous Few. "Oakstar is fine," he responded, doing his best to keep his voice quite as he spared a glance among the crowds. Oakstar had actually come with them and he hoped the leader would keep his head down for now. It was better that he remain safe until this matter was...Sorted and he could rule his Clan once more. "Mothglow took great care of him and he has been treated as a guest of honor by us. He will be where he truly belongs in due time," he added quietly. Truth be told, Flintstar wasn't really trying to be subtle. There was little reason to hide his intent on refusing The Righteous Few's commands unless on the off-chance that somehow they were blissfully unaware.

SkyClan was the only Clan left to arrive...

Then, perhaps they would see what this Gathering held in store for them all.

---------------

Honeytongue waved a tail at the tom that took a seat near Dappleshine, giving him a warm smile before her sister turned her focus onto her and started to go on about everything. She was happy that Dappleshine was keeping in bright spirits - that seemed the most important thing recently. To keep looking forwards toward the brightness that would come, not the darkness that lingered like storm clouds. Her cheeks grew warm as Dappleshine questioned about Stormbringer and Ivystar, then brought up Torrentstar. A soft sad laugh escaped her as she shook her head.

"Yes I'm...So sorry that I stopped coming to our meetings. After Torrentstar died I...I wasn't doing well, I'll admit. We weren't on the best of terms for a while but it still hurt to lose him like we did...But! Things have gotten so much better recently," she added swiftly before she leaned to rest her shoulders on Dappleshine's side, bowing her head as a soft kitish giggle escaped her. "And speaking of Stormbringer and Ivystar...Ah...We've...Kinda sorta became a thing? All three of us. Its...Oh, its blissful, Dappleshine. Getting to wake up every morning and seeing them...I can understand why you went to WindClan to be with Raventail. The happiness it brings makes even the darkest days seem so...Small. So easy to manage. Oh! But its Ravenstar now...Right?" she blinked, suddenly realizing that Dappleshine's mate was now the leader of WindClan as she spared a glance towards the Great Rock. There was a little uncertainity in her voice however, suddenly doubting that the WindClan tom would have gotten his lives. After all, it was StarClan who slew Finchstar. If Ivystar...Oh, she imagined that Stormbringer would want nothing to do with StarClan.

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:24

Briarthorn stomped into fourtrees, a scowl on his face. The moment the "Rigtouse Few" showed up, which they surely would to gloat, he wouldnen't hold anything back! Oh, how he wanted to tackle Galestar and rip the nose right off her face. Then she couldent kill anyone else the way she killed Finchstar! He sat down near where he had last moon, just far away enugh from the great rock to not be called out for sitting too close. Briarthorn new that this was close to where the Rigtouse Few had appeard last time, so he could be the one to strike first!

Foxspirit padded into the gathering, scared of what was going to happen. She followed closely behind Spotlake, sitting down next to her. If "StarClan" dare lay one claw on her-! She took a deep breath, looking up at the moon. No clouds so far. Would the Rigtouse Few show up? What would they do this time?

Echofrost stummbled into the gathering. He couldent remember how he had been convinced to come, being sick and all, but he was here. And strangely, he had felt just well enugh to come to the gathering. Which was strange, since he hadn't felt well enugh to even leave camp for the last several days... Well, he was feeling terrified! Would the Rigtouse Few atack the weakend cats for their sins? Would they tell the Clan cats to leave the sick behind to die? Is that why they had been encouaged to go?! So that they could be isolated with the other Clan't sick as they died?! The leaders wouldent do that... Would they?

OOC: All of my cats are open to talk!

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:29

Ashpaw, the silver ends of his long gray pelt shining in the full moon's light, padded at the rear of RiverClan's group, panting slightly.  He couldn't recall the last time he had walked this far of a distance...maybe when he and his siblings had left their old barn to live in Twolegplace?  Regardless, his paws were aching and his lungs hurt - thankfully not from the terrible sickness -, so when Ivystar finally dispersed them Ashpaw chose to sit down near the edge of bushes to catch his breath.  How out of shape am I?  Or maybe I'm finally getting into shape...before when I walked I always had to numb the pain with willow bark.  I can't imagine how much my paws really ached underneath the medicine.  The tom smiled softly; now, that was all in the past.  He was ready to embrace his new life, as not just a a warrior cat but as a member of a greater society!

He had heard talk about Gatherings from nearly everyone leading up to this night, however thanks to the ghosts the excitement of the usually peaceful event had been dulled.  Ashpaw wondered if the Righteous Few would really show their faces tonight, trying to suppress how his skin pricked fearfully.  He had sworn to himself that he would protect his new home, and he wasn't about to chicken out of that now.  Even if his opponents were...terrifying.

Tapping his tail-tip on the ground to force himself out of his worries, the small-statured tom stood up and looked around the clearing, mouth open slightly to catch all the new scents.  He knew there were five clans, including RiverClan...but he only saw four leaders on the rock; Ivystar herself, a large black and gray tom, a smaller fluffy black tom with white paws, and a long-furred silver tabby she-cat.  I wonder which one is missing...is it, CloudClan?  No no, that's not right...LightningClan?  Regardless, the beautiful clearing was already quite crowded with strangers, making Ashpaw feel suddenly shy.  He had never seen this many cats in his entire life...and he thought RiverClan was endless!  He knew though that you were supposed to talk to other clan cats during this meeting in order to encourage peace, so he took a deep breath and stepped forward.  If he had managed to sneak into a clan camp as an outsider kit, he could surely brave a Gathering!

As he snaked his way through the crowd, occasionally purring apologies for stepped-on paws or tails, he broke out into the front, right below the big rock all the leaders were on.  Waving his tail to Stormbringer and Ivystar, though not quite sure if they had actually seen, he took a look upward.  The black sky shone with stars, and the full moon was directly overhead as if watching the cats below.  All this was framed by four large oak trees, their wide boughs and big leaves giving the place a secluded yet comforting feeling as if they were standing guard, warning against intrusion.  It was a good place to meet, he could see why the clan had picked it.

Gazing around once more, his green eyes widened as he caught sight of another unfamiliar cat, though this one stuck out among the masses.  She was near the big rock, walking away from one of what he thought was the deputies, but that wasn't what made her stick out; no, it was the concerned expression on her face, and how her eyes scrunched as if she was trying to hold back from crying.  Everyone was worried about what was going to happen tonight, but her...she seemed different.  She was already mourning something unseen.  Forgetting his meekness, Ashpaw padded up to the taller she-cat, his ears pressed back as he smiled kindly.  "Um, excuse me miss, are you okay?   You seem...sad.  Oh, but if you don't want to talk about it that's okay too!  Maybe I'm wrong, but I just wanted to...check, you know?"  Maybe this had been a mistake, Ashpaw felt his face grow warm.  Ahh, I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries, that would be embarrassing!  Please don't let my first conversation with a cat from another clan end up with me getting slapped, please!

Last edited by RainyHeart on Sun 3 May 2020 - 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 13:43

Larkflight plodded into Fourtrees, marveling at the ability of the warriors and apprentices to somehow fill up the clearing in the blink of an eye. And it was her first gathering as a warrior. But the normal excitement was overshadowed by the threat of the Righteous Few, and Larkflight stared at her paws. The feeling of being announced from her leader as a first-time warrior would be... nonexistent. She felt like something was going to happen. Everyone else did, too, she was sure.

[ ooc: please talk to the sad girl ;; ]
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 14:05

Redwolf silently followed Flintstar and the rest of ShadowClan into Fourtrees, trying to keep an eye on her sick Clanmates, and even more so, Smokepaw, Viperpaw and Briarpaw. She saw each of them in the crowd, and then moved on to looking for Goldenpaw. She actually found the pretty golden she-cat settled in the clearing, and Redwolf settled down beside her, ignoring the foreboding feeling that the clearing seemed to hold.
She murmured quietly to Goldenpaw, "Something's gonna happen, I just know it."

Olivestone felt a creeping sense of dread as sh followed the weakened Raventail into the Gathering, standing at his shoulder as the pair made their way to the Great Rock. Returning his smile, she nodded as he tapped her shoulders with his tail and wished her luck, and asked her to say hi to the other deputies. "Thank you, and I will."

She watched for a moment as Raventail almost didn't make it to the top of the rock, but that moment was passed, and he was safely up there. She let out a sigh as she settled down at the base of the rock, almost missing Morningpaw that had come up to speak with her. A further sense of alarm set in as Morningpaw spoke, her words almost carrying the implication that she was going to die tonight. "Thank you, but I''ll do my best to make sure that nothing happens."

Then Morningpaw had blended back to the crowd, and she looked around for the other deputies. She found three of them sitting at the base of the rock, and she found herself on the end, and she offered a kind greeting,
"Hey! Nice to meet you all, I'm Olivestone. Raventail says hi!"

Cherryblossom pushed her way into Fourtrees behind Nettlefire, and searched for Dappleshine, was it? Nodding to herself, she let her paws take her into the clearing as she searched the growing crowd for Dappleshine's pelt, and soon found her sitting beside an apprentice, and engaged in conversation with a RiverClanner. The WindClanner looked ill, and Cherryblossom assumed she'd been struck with the same illness as her own Clanmates had. As she approached, she called out a greeting, a hollow feeling in her belly as she realized she'd have to break the news about Dacedream's death. She dipped her head in greeting at the apprentice and the RiverClanner by her side.
"Hey, Dappleshine! How goes it in WindClan?"

ooc: all three of my cats are occupied! red is talking to golden, olive is talking to the deputies, and cherry is talking to dapple and soft!

Last edited by Peridot on Fri 1 May 2020 - 14:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 May 2020 - 14:07

Padding into the gathering after Flintstar and his clanmates, Daisyflame made his way into the clearing. A sense of uneasiness filled the air around them, which was to be expected of course, after what had happened last gathering... Saying farewell to his mate, Ravenmist, who had gone to join the rest of the deputies, the white and ginger warrior made his way towards the front of the crowd and sat down, watching as cats flowed into the gathering place. Tonight, something was going to happen, he was sure of it. There was no way that the Righteous Few would just vanish into thin air after all that had happened, but no matter what went down tonight, Daisyflame would make sure to protect his family and clan, just as he had done for all the moons that he'd been alive thus far.

OOC: Daisyflame is open to talk!

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]   May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

May Gathering 2020 [Sitewide Plot Finale]
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next