Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fang's Welcoming (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 7:54

Fang licked his chest slightly embarrassed. "Sorry, I keep forgetting that you are no rogue but you belong to the clans." he muttered. That was a much of an apology that she was going to get, if she was even looking for an apology. "I suppose the clans do things a little bit differently than we do." he said waving his tail at himself and Willow. "Are you sure that you are not evil? You are willing to kill any cat that crosses your borders."
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 7:57

“I was just warning you, I never said that I would kill. I only kill when I have to, and I promise you that most Clan cats agree with me.” Streampaw glared at him for a second, then took a deep breath. “Sorry about that, I think we got off on the wrong paw.”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 9:15

OOC: I'll make a new thread in Old Twolegplace if you guys want?

"Calm down, Streampaw," Willow snapped. "You're not always the victim, you know. Besides, it's not like we're very welcomed by the clan cats like you said," she pointed out. "And is that all you think of us?" she spat, "Vicious rogues who would kill you if you weren't friendly enough?" She sighed, then turned to Fang. "Let's head over to the Old Twolegplace. There's bound to be some prey there." she leaped onto the fence. "You can come if you can keep up with us," she growled at Streampaw without looking at her and dashed away, her destination already in mind. What little trust she had int he apprentice was gone, blown away like ashes in a breeze.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 10:21

OCC: That's sounds good. I will keep an eye out for the thread.

Fang rolled his eyes at Streampaw and then dashed off to follow Willow to the Old Twolegplace. He already knew where it was, he just didn't want Willow to get lost. Alright, so he didn't know where he it was, he reflected as he ran after Willow. He just didn't want to get lost in this creepy place.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 17:18

OOC: Here's the link to Old Twolegplace! https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/f138-old-twolegplace

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's Welcoming (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5