Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fang's Welcoming (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 7:57

Fang twitched his ear. "Sorry, Willow. It's just that you look so much like her...." she shook his head as to shake off bad memories. "Streampaw, I have gotten into your territory more times that I can count. I don't think the Rightous Few are going to stop us. I usually go into clan territory any time that I want at night." he said slightly boasting.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 8:02

Streampaw choked slightly. “I’m sorry, who’s her? Also, the Righteous Few are technically dead, so you can’t really harm them in any way. You’re going to get caught, sooner or later. Stealing food from the Clans is not a good idea, especially at this time. ShadowClan cats will most likely spot you in the dark, Shaodws, darkness and the night are their forte, and trust me, they aren’t kind to intruders at all. Prey escape the territories once in a while, and you can get plenty of mice at the barn.”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 9:20

Fang shook his head. "I don't like to hunt in the barn since there are all kinds of other cats that are wanting prey from there. To me it is better to steal and not get caught than to have a head on confrontation with 5 cats that have all ganged up on you because you are a better hunter than they are." he flicked his torn ear. "I am not sure who she was, all I know is that she caught me stealing from the clans, gave me this nick in my ear and warned me. As you can see, I am still hunting here."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 12:31

"Streampaw has a point. If the cats are undead, they can't be harmed and they would be able to kill cats easily." Willow mewed. "But if we don't believe in StarClan, how will they harm us?" she pointed out, glancing a Streampaw. "It would be nice to fight someone though. We need to practice hunting and fighting or our skills will, well... go poof and die or something." She joked, eyes laughing.

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 18:06

Fang flicked his tail at Willow jokingly. "I know right? I am wasting away just sitting here eating fat clan mice and not fighting or anything like that." he said sarcastically. He flicked his ears towards Streampaw. "So, will you take us into Riverclan territory?" he meowed challenging the little medicine cat apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 5:59

OOC: Streampaw is not a medicine cat apprentie, she was just collecting herbs for the medicine cat.

Streampaw frowned at Fang again. “I told you, the border is very heavily guarded. There is a slim to none chance that you will be able to get through. I will be punished. You will be punished even more severely. If you want to, fine, but Ive warned you once and I’ve warned you twice. I wont hurt you, but I cant guarantee that the other clan cats wont. Some of them believe in the code and are loyal to their clan more than others, and those cats wont hesitate to kill you.” Finished with her final warning, Streampaw turned to Willow. “I trust you wont do that, right? I can visit you to give you some prey and hunt with you, but promise me you wont steal prey. Please?”

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 6:54

OCC: Sorry, I didn't know that. (and Fang is making assumptions.)

Fang perked his ears at 'give you some prey'. "Wait, so you are saying that if I don't hunt in your clan territory any more you will bring me prey and we can be friends?" he said hopefully. Willow was the first friend that he had ever had, and he didn't even know if she counted as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 7:00

“Uh...I guess? Everything is so confusing these days...I’m not sure if I could sneak out again. Today was my first time, and...well...I seriously do not want to be killed.” Streampaw admitted slowly. “I could hunt though, near Twolegplace. If I get used to the areas around this place I could show you two where to hunt. I’m not saying I want to be a kittypet though, this is only because I’m taking pity on you two. I dont know about friends though...Willow, do I count as your friend? Fang, I think I need to get to know you better.”

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 9:43

OOC: gurl gimme a chance to postttt

Willow smiled gently. "I don't want to pressure you into giving us prey since we don't need it, Streampaw." she shot a glare at Fang before continuing, "And yes, I would count you as my friend if you will accept me." Having friends was nice if they could catch up to her and didn't drag her back. "Fang, you can be my friend if you can keep up with me," she grinned savagely. Before, she had never imagined she would make any friends. They could betray her, stab her in the back, or be a life-long companion, loyal and always there for her, but only if she chose right.

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 14:11

OCC: I LOVE RPG!

Fang smiled at the pretty she-cat. "I am sure that I can keep up with you milady." he said swishing his tail. "And Streampaw, can't we be friends since you are friends with Willow and I am now friends with Willow so doesn't that make sense?" It all made sense in his head, however sometimes words came out a little wrong, so he wanted to make sure that it all made sense outside and inside of his own confusing head. "I am hungry!" he suddenly declared.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 17:48

Streampaw frowned. “Well...I guess we could be friends...but well, please don’t steal prey. Then we can be fine.” Suddenly, Fang declared that he was hungry, and Streampaw almost rolled her eyes. “Ok then...please show us how you hunt. Then, we can all eat some delicious prey. Unless, of course, Willow would like to share her catch.”

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 19:07

Willow frowned, wondering where they should go hunting. They definitely weren't going to catch anything good in the loud place they were currently in. Her eyes brightened when she thought of a perfect place. Two, actually. "Why don't we head over to the Old Twolegplace? Or the Great Garden?" she suggested. "There are lots of birds in the Great Garden, but lots of twolegs. The Old Twolegplace is abandoned, and perfect for prey to hide." she grinned. "Unless you aren't up for the challenge," she smirked, before looking at Streampaw. "You sure you won't be missed in RiverClan? You've been gone a while now."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptySun 26 Apr 2020 - 19:17

Streampaw hesitated. “I think we should go to the old Twolegplace. My clan is messed up these days, and I need a break.” It was true. With the Righteous Few prowling around hunting for code breakers, unloyal Clanners and mixed bloods, there was no where to go. “I can’t hunt because I get asked all the time where I’m going, and truthfully, it’s getting boring.”

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 7:31

Fang looked at Willow with a challenge in his eyes. "Your on." he said with a swish of his tail and then paused as Willow started talking and then Streampaw started talking. "Well, you could always come hang out with us." he suggested. "We really don't care where you go as long as you don't stab us in the back." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2020 - 7:34

Streampaw looked horrified. “Is that what you think of us Clan cats? Stabbing you in the back? I—I would never, who would [i]ever...[i]”She sputtered. “Besides, how could I take on two, full grown rogues at a time? I would be dead before I even tried to attack.” She shook her head in disbelief. “While us Clan cats are not necessarily friendly to intruders, we aren’t evil either.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's Welcoming (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next