Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fang's Welcoming (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15130

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:53

The member 'Silvershadow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Mistpe10
Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:58

“The technique is pretty much the same, but I like to hide in some bushes and undergrowth. I’m no ThunderClan cat and fish is my specialty, but undergrowth can improve your chances to not be spotted.” Streampaw added. “It’s pretty hard to find some nature growing around here, since the Twolegs like to cut them.” She wrinkled her nose in disgust. “You dont have to follow my advice, I’m just a mere apprentice.”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 8:15

Fang looked at Willow with a goofy smile on his face. "Well, that was some fancy hunting there Willow." he snickered. (I can always do better.) he flexed his muscles and looked at Willow. "But I suppose that you don't hunt that often?" he asked flicking his ears. "No offense to you Streampaw, but if you steal into the clan's hunting grounds at night often you can find a fat juicy mouse or catch a fish if your quick enough." he snickered. "That is how I am surviving." he suddenly turned towards Streampaw. "You wouldn't give me away would you?"
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 8:44

OOC: I forgot that Willow knows lots of stuff about the clans because she's made a friend from RiverClan Sweat

Willow gently smacked her paw onto Fang's head, mock-snarling. "It's not like RiverClan or ThunderClan cats will come flooding Twolegplace chasing for a specific loner who had stolen prey from them," she mewed sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Besides, Streampaw can fish whenever she wants in the river; it's her territory too." The calico cat sat with her tail wrapped around the apprentice, before continuing, "Also Streampaw doesn't really hunt stuff in the forest. RiverClan's main source of food is fish from the river." She glanced down at Streampaw, and whispered, "You know Applepaw, right? How's he been doing?" She longed to talk with her friend again, despite the fact that they only met a few times, but he was comfortable to be around.

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 8:49

“Oh yeah, Applepaw! He’s Applefang now. I call him Long Legs.” Streampaw knew the handsome ginger tom, but it was certainly quite surprising that Willow would know her. “He’s a great warrior. Really funny too! It’s really nice of him to be friends with you.” Ok, so maybe she had a little crush on the warrior, but that was fine, wasn’t it? “You’re very right, Willow. Smarter than that cat over there.” She commented loudly, making sure Fang heard her.

OOC: Streampaw and Applefang are becoming mates! They have two topics now.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 10:12

Fang huffed but choose to ignore the pointed barb that was like a stab to his brain. He chuckled and started to walk around in circles. "Oh, woe is me! I am a lonely rogue that is not very smart!" he gasped and flopped over, opening his eyes in a few moment's to see if both of the she-cat's were looking on him. "Did you all enjoy my performance?" he asked jollily flicking his tail. "Willow, how do you know Applefang? I thought that the clan's didn't want anything to do with us rogues?" he questioned, narrowed his eyes. All charades of friendliness gone from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 10:44

Willow cast a sly glance at Streampaw. "Looks like someone's head over heels in love," she smirked. "He didn't tell me he was a warrior now," she muttered, frowning. "Then again, we haven't talked in a while."

Willow rolled her eyes again as Fang flopped around like a dying fish, but a grin tugged at her lips. "That performance was horrible!" she gasped, acting horrified. "How anyone can have such terrible acting skills is beyond me! Were you a dying fish?" she joked.

"Oh, I met Applefang when he caught me hunting on his territory. He didn't kill me, I didn't kill him, so we became friends. Why?" She didn't like how Fang had suddenly gone hostile. She tensed, ready to fight the tom if she had to.

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 11:12

Fang flicked his tail laughing as Willow acting horrified at his performance. "I was not a dying fish for your information, I was a dying cat! Or was that not obvious." he purred and then suddenly was stone faced. "So that is why you are friends with a clan cat. You own him your life."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 11:20

Willow glared at Fang. Was that all she was? A useless she-cat who couldn't even defend herself? "I do not owe him my life. I could have gotten myself out of that situation if he attacked, but he didn't. And why would I attack someone when I was the one trespassing? We chatted and became friends, the normal way friendships are made." she responded coldly, ice coating her words. "Besides, why do you care?"

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 13:34

Fang opened his mouth and shut it again twitching his tail. "I am sorry that I offended you." he said his voice and his face cold. "I will not make that mistake again unless it involves your clan friend over there." he looked at Willow with cold eyes. "I care because if you own some cat a debt I will pay that for you with their blood."

OOC: that turned dark...
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 13:47

OOC: oh yeah lmao... how do we get their relationship good again Sick

Willow sighed. "I understand if you want to protect me or something, but I just met you. And," her tail twitched in agitation, "If you kill Applefang, his Clan is going to kill you. They have more numbers than you can fight." She glanced at Streampaw, and added, "You'll also break this girl's heart."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 16:43

Streampaw groaned in frustration. “Wilowwwwww...” She dragged her words longer. She sighed, “Ok fine yes, so maybe I do have a crush...”Streampaw trailed off as Fang turned more hostile towards Willow, her claws tensing up. Fang didn’t seem to like the idea of Clan cats and loners getting along. “It’s ok for WIllow to have friends, isn’t it? Do loners have a rule that tell them not to make friends?”

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 19:01

Fang flicked his tail. "Willow is allowed to have friends, however if those friend's harm her....." he trailed off into a growl and flicked his tail. "Loners don't have a rule that we are not allowed to have friends, however having friends in the clans will either get you killed or will have you life forever. Plus, I have personal issues with the clans."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 19:17

Willow nodded when she heard DFang's words. "I get that, but you need to understand that I have my own life and I will choose to make choices in my life that you might not like. I also won't hide behind your shadow and rely on you for everything." she mewed gently. "So deal with it," she added bluntly. "I've had my share of betrayals, so I know how it feels, but I also know how to trust someone and make friendships last. I doubt you could make any friends stay for long," she joked, trying to lighten the dark mood.

"Well, that was fun! What should we do next?" Willow hopped up and stretched until her tail curled and her chest touched the ground. "Why don't we go explore clan territory?" she glanced down at Streampaw. "We won't steal anything from RiverClan or hurt anyone," she promised.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 19:26

“Um...I don’t know if I’m supposed to tell you this, but... well...the Righteous Few are guarding the borders. They’re scary, dead ghost cats that killed a cat with a mere touch of the nose. I wouldn’t want you guys to get in trouble...” Streampaw explained. “Again, I barely got out of camp just because of those...those mouse brains.” She spat in disgust. “StarClan cats are supposed to be our kind and caring ancestors, instead, they put a medicine cat apprentice into sleep and kill a leader.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's Welcoming (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next