Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fang's Welcoming (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 19:32

OOC: Streampaw doesn’t want to fight. She can fight Willow though, because Willow needs to rank up. 

Streampaw shrank back in fear. The tabby had spotted her! She slowly backed away, but a branch snapped under her paw. She winced as a splinter lodged itself in her paw. Streampaw tried to make a run for it, leaping out of the bush and running for RiverClan territory.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 19:43

OOC: Congrats lol, can I get Willow to start a fight with Streampaw and stuff on her own?
I also have no idea how to use the Battle system yet, so I'll just try my best.

Hunting together would increase the chances of catching something. "Sure, why no-" Willow broke off when she heard the faint rustling of leaves that had been made by a creature. The scent of fish, forest, and something sickly sweet wafted from a nearby bush, its bright green leaves quiver as if recently disturbed. Silently, she pointed her tail that way, signaling that the intruder was there. She hopped down her perch, making sure not to make any noise to alert the hiding clan cat. She narrowed her eyes, trying to peer through the shadows and spot the cat as she crept to Fang's side. "What should we do about her? She's a she-cat, that's for sure." Willow whispered into Fang's ear when she reached him. "She's probably still young, too. I don't want to attack an outnumbered kitten. Do you want me to check her out?"

Willow started in surprise when a gray blur zoomed out of the rustling leaves and dashed away after the loud crack of a broken branch. Snarling, she chased after the she-cat, catching up quickly with her longer strides. She saw a chance and used it. Leaping at her opponent's back, Willow bowled the gray she-cat over and they tumbled to the ground..

Willow used Jumping Strike, costing -20 stamina and inflicting -16 damage.

Willow:
45/45 HP
120/140 SP (-20)

Streampaw:
4/20 HP (-16)
80/80 SP

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Apr 2020 - 20:27

Streampaw tumbled head over heels along with the dappled she cat. “Get. Off!” Streampaw scratched at her soft underbelly, hoping to warn the loner off. 

Streampaw used belly rake, costing -5 SP and dealing 7 damage

Willow
SP: 120/140
HP: 38/45 (-7)

Streampaw
SP: 75/80 (-5)
HP: 4/20

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 8:13

Fang leaped easily over the bush where the two she-cats where fighting. He snarled at the clan cat, not wanting to frighten the kitten, but also not wanting to harm her either. Willow seemed to be doing just fine handling the clan cat, so Fang hung back unsure of what he should do.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 8:20

Streampaw hissed again. “Back off. I wasn’t doing anything, just hunting for some cat mint.” Her hackles raised. She was still dizzy from the dappled she cat’s attack. Her rage turned to fear as she spotted another cat who was snarling. Streampaw couldn’t take on two cats. They were rogues, and she was just a mere apprentice. “I dont want to fight, and I certainly dont want to cause a racket. I barely sneaked out of camp.”

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 8:42

OOC: okay Streampaw is defeated but I dunno how to write it so this is the best I could do

Willow barely noticed the sharp pain as the younger she-cat clawed at her soft underbelly. She didn't want to hurt her opponent, considering the intruder's smaller size. Making a quick decision to defeat her opponent with the least bloodshed as possible, Willow sheathed her claws and smashed her paw over the other cat's head. She tried to be gentle and tried not to hit the kitten too hard. She noticed but didn't care that Fang had trotted over, worry etched on his face. She had defeated her opponent easily, although it had been quite unfair for the kitten.

Willow used Front Paw Blow, costing -5 stamina and dealing -15 damage.

Willow:
115/140 SP (-5)
38/45

Streampaw:
75/80 SP
0/20 HP (-15)

Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 9:56

Fang twitched his ear at the way that Willow had smashed the kitten in the face. "Willow, do you think that it was the-" he snappped his mouth shut as the kitten meowed that she had snuck out of camp. "Well, it looks like we have a little rebel on our paws." he said, his whisker's twitching with amusement. "I never really understood you clan cats and the traditions that you have." he flicked his tail at Willow. "Would you let the little kitten up? I don't think the clans would appreciate that you killed one you of their apprentices." he said mildly
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 10:42

"I didn't kill her, as you can see quite clearly," Willow retorted, but she hopped to the side and let the apprentice stand. Nudging the she-cat to help her stand, Willow checked her opponent for serious injuries. "What's your name?" she questioned gently, not wanting to frighten her after finding no wounds that needed immediate attention. "I didn't want to hurt you, but then, you just sprang out of nowhere. I wanted to know what you were doing here." Her eyes hardened. "Be glad that you met us and not one of the bloody rogues. They would kill you," she hissed, disdain oozing out of every word. "Though, I suppose I wasn't that gentle either," Willow grimaced. "Sorry about that." She supposed she should be ashamed she had bashed the head of a kitten.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 13:00

Fang rolled his eyes. "Well, that was a nice apology." he muttered. "'be glad you met us and not one of the bloody rogues.'" he said imitating her voice with as much accuracy as was possible with his meow. "Willow, wouldn't it be manners to-" he broke off twitching his ear. "Where did Goose go?" he said
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 16:54

“I’m Streampaw. I’m from RiverClan.” She meowed tentatively. “I sneaked out of camp because...well...outsiders wouldn’t understand.” Her world spun and she jerked over on her side. Streampaw forced herself to stand up again. When she heard about another loner, she immediately jumped back. “There’s—there’s more of you?” Streampaw asked, voice trembling slightly. She was no match for one loner, let alone three. She stared at the dappled she cat, then at the tom. “Are you two...never mind...”

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 20:14

Willow shot an icy glare at Fang before turning her attention back to the clan cat. She tensed when Streampaw teetered ob her paws, looking like she would topple over any second now. She padded toward the other she-cat and sat next to her, offering Streampaw a place to lean on. "Sit down, Streampaw," Willow mewed gently. "You look like you're gonna faint." The apprentice was wary like Willow had been before, so she knew exactly how it felt for the blue-gray kitten.

Willow stiffened when Streampaw sprang away from the loners, her fear tainting the air. "Hey, calm down. There's another kit called Goose who was here earlier. Also, I'm Willow and he's Fang," she flicked her tail at the tabby, realizing she they hadn't introduced themselves. Hopefully exchanging names would calm down the apprentice a bit.

"What do mean? Are we what?" Willow questioned, her curiosity piqued. One day that curiosity was going to get her killed. A thought suddenly popped into her mind, and she shot a sly glance at Fang. "If you're asking if we're mates, I'll tell you that I just met him a few moments before I met you. So if something happens, it's more likely for me to defend you than help him."

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Apr 2020 - 20:37

“Oh...oh Ok...” Streampaw stammered. “Yeah...I was wondering if you two were mates...never mind...” Her pelt grew so hot that it seemed like she needed to take a dunk in the river. “Uh...anyways...what were you three talking about? Things in the Clans are...hard these days...and...well I don’t think I’m supposed to tell you that.” Streampaw shook herself. “Maybe that surprise attack was getting the better of me” she thought. Her spine started to get the uncomfortable jab again. Her tail wrapped around one of her hind legs as she tried to soothe herself. “The old fox bite...” Streampaw grumbled.

Streampaw examined the two of them again. Willow seemed like the type of cat who was gentle and fierce at the same time. She seemed very independent and had no problem defending herself. No doubt that she was pretty, with her perfectly placed dappled colors of grey and ginger and her hazel eyes with a little tint of amber and green. Willow was skinnier than any Clan cat and that was probably because she was a loner. RiverClan cats were always the most nourished ones out of all the other Clans.

Then, Streampaw turned her attention to the other loner, Fang. Willow seemed to dislike him. Fang was a brownish-gray tabby, with bright green eyes. She didn’t know him as well, but he seemed fiercer than Willow but could be compassionate at the same time. Outsiders are so confusing sometimes Streampaw thought. “Uh...what about that Goose you were talking about?” Goose...such a strange name...isn’t a goose supposed to be a predator that was commonly found near RiverClan territory? She wondered once again.

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 17:03

Fang sighed. "Well, that fox-dung of a cat was just here a moment ago and then we turned around and he went 'poof'." he looked at Willow with big round eyes. "That isn't very nice, you would rather help a clan cat than help out a fellow rogue? I feel just hurt, you Willow, hurt my feelings." he huffed again, although he didn't seem very hurt by the idea that Willow would attack him.

He flicked his un-torn ear and looked at Streampaw. "What are you doing here?" he asked forgetting that Streampaw had already answered that.
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 17:09

“ I was getting some catmint.” Streampaw repeated, slightly irritated. “Cat mint is very useful to us clan cats and not just because it attracts us.” She shut her mouth before she could give away more. She snickered slightly as Fang pretended to be offended. Then she turned to the dappled she cat again. “I can see why you don’t like him.” Streampaw commented. Suddenly, she smelled the fresh scent of prey. “Mouse...” She whispered. It was unusual that a mouse would come near Twolegplace, but she spotted it anyways. Streampaw turned towards them, slightly curious. “Would one of you mind showing me your hunting technique? I’m not sure how loners stalk and hunt prey.”

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:53

OOC: Does that count as learning something from a clan cat? lol. Also I just realized I was using the wrong color for Willow Sweat

A small smile tugged at Willow's lips. Widening her eyes and trying to act cute, she mewed, "But, Fang, I need to protect the innocent little kitten from the big bad mean rogue!" A hint of sarcasm sneaked into her tone. "Also, well, I need to defend my fellow females."

Looking down at Streampaw, Willow grinned and wrapped her tail around the apprentice. She froze when the gray-blue she-cat mentioned a nearby mouse. Raising her muzzle, Willow sniffed the air and scented the prey too, its warm scent drifting through the air. "Well, we probably hunt the same way you clan cats do, but I can show you if you want," she whispered. Willow dropped into a hunting crouch and crept slowly towards the unsuspecting mouse, which was nibbling at something by a cracked wall. Careful not to alert it by stepping on anything that would make a noise, she closed in on her prey. Silently, she wiggled her haunches and pounced, her paws outstretched and claws unsheathed. The rodent was dead after a swift blow to the spine, and willow dipped her head to pick up the limp body. She trotted back to the others and dropped it onto the ground before asking, "Want to share?"

Willow attempted to hunt a mouse.

Willow:
40/40 HP
137/140 SP (-3)

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu 23 Apr 2020 - 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's Welcoming (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next