Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fang's Welcoming (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Fang's Welcoming (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:51 am

Fang was lounging around the twolegplace just waiting for something to happen. It was always so boring here in the twolegplace, but maybe just maybe some action would happen sometime soon. Fang snorted and flicked his torn ear, waiting for a clan cat to come into thw twolegplace.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Goose was nearby, searching for food, or perhaps company. He was a rather friendly little cat, so long as he wasn't attacked. Then again, he wasn't exactly a clever fighter, and his strategy when confronted was usually to try and make friends, or run and hide. Both a bit difficult, between a snowy white coat and being deaf.

Suddenly he stumbled across another tom, younger than him, and a friendly smile crept onto his face. "Hi! I'm Goose." His voice had an odd note to it, and hard syllables seemed harshly pronounced while soft ones tended to fade. It was the way he usually spoke, as he hadn't spent much time developing his speaking skills.

Fang's Welcoming (open)  Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 6:56 pm

Fang looked up from grooming himself with his tongue half out. "Goose?" he said sticking his tongue back inside of his mouth. "How do you do?" he was wary of other twolegplace cats, himself as his mother had told he and his littermates to be. She said that many cats would rather use you than be you so always be careful.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Willow watched two cats talk from the nearby shadows on a tall wooden fence where she could flee if anything threatened her. The toms seemed friendly enough, and she had seen the white cat, Goose, around before. As the other cats chatted, Willow's curiosity got the best of her. She leaned forward to listen, totally not eavesdropping on their conversation, and her paw slipped. She winced when the entire fence shuddered as she righted herself. Creeping backward, Willow wondered if she could leave undetected.

Fang's Welcoming (open)  Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 11:18 am

Fang swung his head around to look at the she-cat that had been spying on them. "You there." he growled. "What are you doing here? Didn't your mother ever tell you that it was rude to spy?" he hissed. Privately he wondered what a pretty she-cat would want with a rogue like himself and a cat like Goose. "Well?" he snapped at the she-cat siting on the fence
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 7:06 pm

"Well," Willow started haughtily, raising her nose into the air, "Twolegplace isn't yours, is it? There's plenty of other cats living around here." she hopped off the fence and padded towards the rude tom, stopping a safe distance away. Who demands to know other cat's business, anyway? He wouldn't survive long if he used that attitude on someone stronger than him. "You should fix that attitude of yours," the calico growled. "Just a tip, but you'd be dead if you sprayed your sour breath on the ruthless ones here."

Willow dashed back up her fence and glanced down at the toms, where she couldn't be ambushed. "The name's Willow," she introduced, pointing her tail at herself. "Anything else you want to say?" she shot a glare at the tabby.

Fang's Welcoming (open)  Downlo10 Fang's Welcoming (open)  Downlo15 Fang's Welcoming (open)  Downlo16

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 9:18 pm

Fang showed his teeth at Willow. "I like your attitude." he said. "Your ears and the patch over your eye is beautiful and would you mind hanging around here to prove to me that you are as tough as you seem?" he asked politely. He wouldn't mind if the pretty she-cat hung around the place where he was staying, with Goose apparently as the tom hadn't left since he camp snooping about Fang's den. He flicked his torn ear, thinking about the time where he underestimated a pretty pure white she-cat when he was just a months old. He sighed and flicked his tail looking at Willow with his green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 11:28 pm

Willow frowned. First, he's all rude and acting like he's the king of everything, now he's complimenting me and wanting me to stick around? Weird. "And why should I?" she tried being a bit more polite. She wasn't very trusting towards cats she didn't know, so she found it hard to believe the tom didn't have some hidden motive. Besides, flattery? Willow snorted. Flattery can only get you so far. "And I'm not as tough as you think," she flicked her tail in annoyance, "I just know how to survive. you also haven't told me your name yet," she pointed out.

She-cat
(#993333)

She-cat
(#666666)

She-cat
(#6666cc)

She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:16 am

OOC: Are Clan cats allowed? Probably not but just asking.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:47 am

OCC: I don't care. You may want to ask the other RP's tho.

Fang smiled at the pretty she-cat. He got up on his paws and swished his tail inclining his head. "My name is Fang." he said twitching his torn ear. "I have lived in the twoleg place ever since I was a kit and I also got this nick by fighting." he stated proudly. "Also, how tough are you?" he asked with a tip of his head.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:12 pm

Goose had decided to stay quiet, watch and learn. It seemed like the brown tom was trying to impress the newcomer. He recognized her, she was one of the first cats he had met here. Skittish, but seemed friendly enough. He was more wary now, however. If things turned bad, for whatever reason, he could hold his own against one cat. Two, he might struggle to get away. So he climbed up to the she-cat’s fence perch, sitting a few tail-lengths away from her. Plenty of escape routes.

(I’m fine with it!)

Fang's Welcoming (open)  Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 12:48 pm

OOC: Windwillow I don't think it's possible for a clan cat to go this deep into Twolegplace. Besides, how would your cat sneak out without being noticed? Pretty sure the StarClan cats are guarding the borders or something. But sure, if you want, go ahead!

"You can probably see that I have some scars," Willow muttered. She wondered why she bothered explaining anything to Fang. "I've lived around here since I was born. And since I managed to survive on my own as a starving she-cat since I was a kit, I think I'm tough enough." Willow glanced at Goose as he climbed up the fence she was on and sat nearby. She offered him a small, hopefully reassuring, smile.

Last edited by Silvershadow on Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 3:13 pm

Fang looked at Goose who had scrambled away and climbed up a fence. "Well, looks like someone is keen on their own survival." he growled and then smiled. "Well, Goose if you could come down from the fence I am not going to hurt you. Rogue's honor." he said with a swish of his tail as he got to his feet. "Would you Willow, and you Goose, like to join me for afternoon meal? I am sure that we can find something around here." he said
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 7:43 pm

Streampaw was padding around near two leg place, when she saw three cats. She ducked behind a bush, wondering if they were rogues, loners or simply kittypets. She couldn’t take her chances and watched them carefully. If she had to, she would fight, but she didn’t want to. “Especially since the Righteous Few are guarding the borders...I barely sneaked out!” Streampaw thought. 

OOC: Let’s just day Streampaw was helping out on collecting cat mint.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  EmptyTue Apr 21, 2020 10:25 pm

Fang was still waiting for the pretty she-cat, whose name was Willow and the weird tom cat named Goose to his invitation to lunch. It was almost sun-high and he was hungry. Hungry enough to go into clan territory to catch a mouse or two and steal them. He licked his lips thinking about the mice that were juicer in the forest compared to the mice here in the twoleplace. He opened his mouth and caught the scent of something that was sweet, sore and sharp at the same time. All thoughts of lunch gone, he sprung up and opened his mouth with his green eyes narrowed trying to identify where the scent was coming from. "Willow, Goose, where is that scent coming from?" he hissed, while his tail lashed back and forth. "There is some cat spying on us." he hissed. (A clan cat no doubt. But what would they want with us? They had always left us alone as long as we stayed out of their so called territories)

OCC: I am going to drag Streampaw into the thread...:)
OCC: I am so proud of my post. It is really long for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fang's Welcoming (open)    Fang's Welcoming (open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fang's Welcoming (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next