Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+46
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
Ripped
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 am

I'm confused about how the hunting system works. I mean, I know how it works in terms of the randomized thing, but how would it work in a roleplay. Would you request to catch something then edit the post to say if you caught it or not? Thank you for answering (if you do)

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Jaggedlightning wrote:
How do I turn my kit into an apprentice? (I know Mosspelt already answered this...but I can't find the link and this website is so big.)

Also, how do I get pics onto my sig? (Mosspelt already answered this one too...but I can't find the link or instructions in my PM...)[wait, JK. I already figured this one out...but I still need help with my first question. Or if someone could just give me the link...]

You scroll down until you see the Ceremonies boards, each one will say "RiverClan Ceremonies", "ThunderClan Ceremonies" ect. Then, you click on "Ceremony Requests" and copy the 'Apprentice Ceremony' form. Hit the Reply to Topic button, paste in the form and fill it out. ^^

Green'Leap wrote:
I'm confused about how the hunting system works. I mean, I know how it works in terms of the randomized thing, but how would it work in a roleplay. Would you request to catch something then edit the post to say if you caught it or not? Thank you for answering (if you do)

Well, generally you pick a prey item from the hunting system. Then, you write your cat leading up to the roll. (so mid-stalk or mid-leap, what ever your heart desires.) Then you post it and use the hunting dice. You use the bolded section of the chart from this thread to determine if the catch was successful or not, then edit the previous post to show the results.

As an example:

"Nightpaw was the best hunter in his clan. He could track down a mouse from across all of ShadowClan, no cat could do greater! He preened with his subconscious praise towards himself. Black chest puffed out proudly as he padded along the familiar hunting grounds of the newly thawed marshes. When he came across the scent of a frog. He paused, head turned towards the amphibious creature, which croaked merrily on it's Lilly pad. A smirk on his muzzle as he dropped down to his belly and began the crawl towards the green creature. "

-insert roll here. For this example we'll say it's a 5. Newleaf -> Frogs & Toads section -> Shadowclan -> 1 - 6 is the catch rate-

Now I would go back to the original, and write the ending. So it ends up like this.

"Nightpaw was the best hunter in his clan. He could track down a mouse from across all of ShadowClan, no cat could do greater! He preened with his subconscious praise towards himself. Black chest puffed out proudly as he padded along the familiar hunting grounds of the newly thawed marshes. When he came across the scent of a frog. He paused, head turned towards the amphibious creature, which croaked merrily on it's Lilly pad. A smirk on his muzzle as he dropped down to his belly and began the crawl towards the green creature.

As the frog breathed in and filled it's pouch to croak, Nightpaw lunged. His paws hit the water with a splash, but his jaws clamped down on the frog before it hopped itself to safety. He stood for a moment proudly with his catch before he trudged out from the water. A brief shake of his coat to dislodge it before he padded away with his prize. Yep. There was no other hunter quite like him. "

I hope that helped ^^ It was a fun example to write!

Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Thank you! That does really help! I'm glad it was fun to write!

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 7:11 am

Hey just wanted to make sure, for an assessment, am I allowed to post as if it were a solo topic? Or would my mentor post in between my own posts.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 8:45 am

Usually you would still let the other person in the thread respond, however, there have been cases where the two rpers have agreed to start the topic as normal and then have one member go until an agreed upon point, in which case the other joins back in to finish the topic. That's decided by the two (or more) of you!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 6:35 am

Is any Clan cat allowed to join in a gathering?

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2020 9:00 am

KatzJump wrote:
Is any Clan cat allowed to join in a gathering?

Kits are not allowed to attend Gatherings, but any cat from the rank of apprentice and up may attend! ^^

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 9:52 am

When choosing a StarClan cat to talk to for a Moonstone Journey, do you have to have the user confirm that you can use their cat?

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:47 am

The user of the StarClan cat is the one who posts with the character, so yes - you would want to reach out to them and ask if they're interested and willing to speak with your character. Most of the characters on the MasterList will be happy to speak with the apprentice!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 4:17 pm

What are the requirements to rank up Goose to a T1 rogue? He's rogue-born and I'm not clear on the whole process.

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Falconwing wrote:
What are the requirements to rank up Goose to a T1 rogue? He's rogue-born and I'm not clear on the whole process.

Hello! The ranking requirements for all cats can be found in this thread. In Goose's case, he was born as a Rogue, so he will begin as a Tier 1 Rogue, and move up to Tier 2 using the following requirements:

[Tier 1] Rogue -> [Tier 2] Rogue
→ Fight two Apprentices**
→ Fight two Warriors (any tier)**
→ Meet five Clan cats (can include the cats from battle if names are exchanged)
→ Learn something from a Clan cat

I hope I was able to answer your question! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 6:29 am

Ignore this :D suma answered it via PM
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:29 am

Is it true that on Clan territory, Clan cats have plus 2 bonus damage? I’m not sure.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:47 am

Certain areas do. If you click on the territory, you'll see a list of sub-boards. Each one has it's own little boost. For ThunderClan, the Owl Tree gives a +2 attack for all ThunderClan cats. While Stony Hollow and Snake Rocks give boosts to Hunting and Herb Gathering. ^^

Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:49 am

Oh ok I see. Thanks!

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next