Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Help Thread [Archived]

Go down 
+46
Snickerdoodle
Romantica
Panthera
Alex
Beenettle
Maple
downfive
zenpaii
Ripped
AverageAxolotl
Moths in the Sky
Frogsarecool
Lilystorm
kjSage
Gellybean
Copperbeanz
sprout
MichutheDuck
Aspen
Blue
Mosspelt
Triangle
cocoa
Fire (Left the site)
deer
Muggy
Grizzly
Wavedream623
Spooksjolly
JJ
khamosa
WildHunt
Mintkit
Lapis
A Friend
Sklee
Green'Heart
Ankle
Falcarolwing
Cays
PandaPi
cotton
Stormy
FireDaisy
KatzJump
sumashira
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Yo, guys, would two cats gathering herbs using the herb hunting system count towards Soft's reqs. if it's a medicine cat apprentice(Soft) and a kit(Boulder)? XD

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:52 pm

Technically, kits are not allowed out of camp, especially not without a warrior. Furthermore, the herb hunting requirement for MCAs is specifically with your mentor (because you haven't learned the system yet!). I hope that helps. I would suggest adding a warrior to this thread if that is what you are referring to, lest you get busted in character ;)

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:58 pm

How do you post a picture from mobile. It just sends me to the Serimg site and asks for my email which doesn't work?

Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:03 pm

Now, fair warning, I have an iPhone. When I tried it, I used desktop mode (so it displays like you're using the computer version), I clicked the upload button, I clicked select files, and it asked me to pick from my photo library. Once I picked out my picture I clicked insert all, and then it worked for me. Basically, I did exactly what I would do on my computer. Are you on desktop mode or mobile mode?

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:16 pm

Both.

KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:03 pm

How do you put your requirements under your avatar?

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 3:39 pm

First, you’ll want to click on the button up on the hot-bar that says “profile”. Then, you can enter whatever text you’d like in the section titled “quotes”. Hope that helps!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 pm

More so for curiosity's sake, if you want to add a cat to the StarClan Masterlist, do they have to have been a character on this site. Because my 3 are still living, but I've got a couple cats that could be in StarClan for Moonstone needs ;D

So, basically, if you want to put a cat up in StarClan, do they have to have been a character on this site?

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:35 pm

They must be a real character that existed on the site, unfortunately. Sorry!

Back to top Go down
KatzJump

KatzJump

Characters : Maplewhisker | Willowbreeze | Jaggedkit | Cloverfrost
Clan/Rank : WC T4 Warrior | RC T2 Warrior | SKC Kit | RC Elder
Capricorn Rooster
Number of posts : 381

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 10:45 am

About the requirements, I still don't know how to do strike-throughs, and I'm not sure if the quote is working...
Does anyone know how to put your requirements beneath your avatar and stats?

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2020 11:35 am

For the Moonstone journeys for the apprentices, does the cat have to be one from the Starclan list? Or can you use another cat. (I have an NPC that I wanted to use. She was on the site, but left the site and for IC reasons we said that she got sick and died.)

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 12:00 am

i'm not sure if the rules cover this, but is it legal to make a re-incarnated cat of a cat that isn't yours? With the RPers approval, of course.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 8:10 am

KatzJump wrote:
About the requirements, I still don't know how to do strike-through, and I'm not sure if the quote is working...
Does anyone know how to put your requirements beneath your avatar and stats?

Looking into a profile of someone who has their requirements listed in their quote, it should be typed in as something like this:
Code:
[b][spoiler="Character's requirements"]x weeks since ceremony [b](for time length remaining)[/b]
0/1 gatherings attended [b](for requirement remaining)[/b]
[strike]1/1 Hunts ✓[/strike] [b](for requirement completed)[/b][/spoiler][/b]

If you paste that into your Quote field (excluding my bold explanations), it should work for you! In Love Hamu

Deerleap wrote:
For the Moonstone journeys for the apprentices, does the cat have to be one from the Starclan list? Or can you use another cat. (I have an NPC that I wanted to use. She was on the site, but left the site and for IC reasons we said that she got sick and died.)

We prefer that the cat be someone from the StarClan Masterlist, but we understand that the list is not fully complete in cases where someone had to leave the site suddenly and wasn't able to go through the full process. We do prefer that the StarClan cat be RP'ed by someone else, just for the interaction, but if none can be found an NPC can and has been allowed in the past on a case-by-case basis.

Cotton wrote:
i'm not sure if the rules cover this, but is it legal to make a re-incarnated cat of a cat that isn't yours? With the RPers approval, of course.

I don't believe that the rules cover anything regarding this, but if you have the expressed permission from the original role-player of the character in question I don't see why that would be a problem, I would have to check with the rest of staff though. Just remember that the character shouldn't have any knowledge of information from the past that they have not learned in character, and you should be alright!

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 12:01 pm

I am planning on a plot that has an OC leave their clan. Does this have to be put into the plot boards for approval? NVM I figured it out

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 10:08 pm

How do I turn my kit into an apprentice? (I know Mosspelt already answered this...but I can't find the link and this website is so big.)

Also, how do I get pics onto my sig? (Mosspelt already answered this one too...but I can't find the link or instructions in my PM...)[wait, JK. I already figured this one out...but I still need help with my first question. Or if someone could just give me the link...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Help Thread [Archived]   The Help Thread [Archived] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Help Thread [Archived]
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next