Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Larkkit

Larkkit

Number of posts : 14

Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Empty
PostSubject: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 4:55 pm

Edit: Thank you, Romantica, Cocoa, and kiikko! And kjSage, for helping to convince me to join SkyClan!

Kit Name: Atlas, later Larkkit
Clan: Outsider, later SkyClan
Adopted?: yes, please!
Origins: NPC Outsiders

Special Requests: please read his Creation and his Friend Finder forms

Creation:

Friend Request:

Last edited by Larkkit on Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Request Complete <3 !)
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 5:12 pm

I could offer Stoat, he's a bit wary of his clanmates though so he might be a lil overprotective

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Output12                   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Output10                          Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 8:37 pm

Hi Romantica! Interesting, what is Stoatclaw's story, why is he wary of his clanmates?
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:05 pm

Ohh Foxpaw would love an adopted sibling! Foxpaw was also born a loner and later joined Skyclan so they could bond over that. His birth mother abandoned him and his sister, Star (who left Foxpaw to live with humans), and Foxpaw instead went in search of the clans which his birth mother had told him legends about. There's more of his history in my Profile topic for him. But yes! Foxpaw would love to be friends and/or an older brother figure for Atlas!

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 9:21 pm

Hi kiikko! It does sound like they would have something in common and bond, I like that idea!
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 2:30 am

Stoat has observed one of his clanmates being openly malicious with kits, the same clanmate that scarred one of his legs in a spar that she tricked him into using claws for. Another took him out of camp to learn how to fight, and ended up berating and intimidating him the entire time before leaving him under a branch too heavy to move for an entire night. The leader of Skyclan also got rough with him in a spar and showed him just how scary she can be. He's hasn't had many interactions with his clanmates, but the few he's had so far make him a bit wary of meeting the others.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Output12                   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Output10                          Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 4:44 am

dawn could teach stoat the ways of parenthood if stoat does end up adoptingand Astraeus can teach him how to throw the brats into snowdrifts and leave them to fend for themselves

Edit: though if A found a kit on his own, especially a disabled one, he might be persuaded to share his prey… and maybe let Atlas stay in the barn
Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 8:06 pm

Understandable, Romantica, that sounds scary! SkyClan's welcome page does describe "their reputation for being frightening, blood-thirsty warmongers." Yikes, is SkyClan not very nice?

Stoatclaw teaches Atlas the ways of SkyClan while Dawnfeather teaches Stoatclaw the ways of parenthood, sounds quite cute though.

Cocoa, I would like Atlas to befriend another Outsider. Astraeus can throw him in a snowdrift first haha.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 5:22 am

Larkkit wrote:
Understandable, Romantica, that sounds scary! SkyClan's welcome page does describe "their reputation for being frightening, blood-thirsty warmongers." Yikes, is SkyClan not very nice?

Stoatclaw teaches Atlas the ways of SkyClan while Dawnfeather teaches Stoatclaw the ways of parenthood, sounds quite cute though.

Cocoa, I would like Atlas to befriend another Outsider. Astraeus can throw him in a snowdrift first haha.
Skyclan has been through it the past few years. Mostly just trying to survive, and rid the forest of one of their own creations, but yeah. It led to a lot of fighting and being seen as big brutes. Very new leadership (including Wolfblossom, my character and Skyclan's deputy) is trying to go about changing that. I say, as if I didn't cause half Skyclan's problems.

Anyways, I think Stoat adopting a child would be adorable, and Dawnfeather is an absolute sweetheart.

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2299

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 7:57 am

kjSage wrote:
Larkkit wrote:

Skyclan has been through it the past few years. Mostly just trying to survive, and rid the forest of one of their own creations, but yeah. It led to a lot of fighting and being seen as big brutes. Very new leadership (including Wolfblossom, my character and Skyclan's deputy) is trying to go about changing that. I say, as if I didn't cause half Skyclan's problems.

Anyways, I think Stoat adopting a child would be adorable, and Dawnfeather is an absolute sweetheart.

Only half? lol

but yes, Dawn is resident sweetheart and will 100% do her best to assist any new parents
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 9:53 am

Cocoa wrote:
kjSage wrote:
Larkkit wrote:

Only half? lol

but yes, Dawn is resident sweetheart and will 100% do her best to assist any new parents
It was a joint effort! I can't take all the credit!

WolfstarSkC T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRC T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawSC App
20 / 60
#867b6b
HoneykitNot Pictured
SkC Unborn Kit
10 / 30
#ff4732
StoneheartNot Pictured
Perma NPC
SkC T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Larkkit

Larkkit

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 5:19 pm

Is SkyClan the most interesting Clan or what! Shocked

SkyClan from the books seems like the most peaceful Clan. This is interesting because, in A Starless Clan, it sounds like SkyClan is quite recently returned after being exiled from the old territory, this territory, a long time ago. In the parallel universe where this role-play makes up the history before the books, do all of the other Clans- even StarClan -let SkyClan be exiled after their forest is destroyed because of this violent past, a plan in the stars for them to be punished and recreated a more peaceful Clan or else die out? Okay, sorry, that probably is not relevant. It also makes the aspiration of very new leadership eventually, tragically, doomed.

Even though I don't like fighting, says the person reading a series called Warriors, I like seeing the cats go about trying to change things for the better and I like the idea that SkyClan is doing that here.

Haha Atlas can be a poster child for, look SkyClan are nice, we take in disabled kits... but don't underestimate any of us, including him, we are strong. Big Grin Alright, I'm in! Cheering I'll post his forms right now.

SkyClan are kind of Maine Coons, aren't they? I love Maine Coons. I want a big fluffy brute as well! I need to calm down. Two cats in one Clan straight away might be too much.
Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fce2a2565d212fb3815e518d8909b7c26%2Ftenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)   Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Parent Finder: Larkkit of SkyClan (COMPLETE)
Page 1 of 1