Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Daisy (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

A Little Daisy (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Daisy (closed)   A Little Daisy (closed) EmptyMon 21 Jan 2019 - 17:14

Sitting near the camp entrance, Daisyflame listened to the almost completely silent, evening air. A cool breeze ruffled the tom's sleek, white and ginger splotched coat, which sent a shiver up his spine as he waited for some cat to join him. Per usual, the well rounded warrior had gone on plenty of patrols recently, and while he could've just sat around camp and rested, he'd decided to help out and lead a patrol around the borders, seeing as though it was a better time passer than just laying in his nest, doing nothing.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

A Little Daisy (closed) VHQrlk5
A Little Daisy (closed) 1QYZaRo

A Little Daisy (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Little Daisy (closed)   A Little Daisy (closed) EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 20:27

She was bigger now, not quite as big as her brothers but she was certainly not the little runt she was when she came to Shadowclan. Though she was pretty average, not as good as a fighter as her brother Slatestrike, and not as skilled as Burntstag. She supposed that she was still yet to show her mettle, she was the future after all. She and her brothers at least. Those where her father's final words at least, and she needed to follow them because she still loved him no matter how much of an absent father he was, how much of a murderer he was. Cleaning her paws and her claws as well after her meal she looked around the clearing, looking for something to do. She had no idea where her brothers were, Asterspark was Starclan knows where, and she didn't have much interest looking for any other cat. But wait, there was Daisyflame, alone and out in the open. Perfect.

Littlepaw got to her paws, licking her lips and drawing her paws over her ears before heading over, a she-cat on a mission. It didn't take long for Littlepaw to approach the tom, the... largely fat tom... dear Starclan did he eat another cat? Please let her get out of this alive, "Hey Daisyflame, I was uh... wonderin' if you wanted to go on a patrol? Jus' me and you? Dear Starclan that sounds weird." Littlepaw sputtered, frowning a little out of embarrassment. She clearly didn't think it through, asking to go on a patrol at night, alone with a guy? Gee Littlepaw, anything working up there?
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Daisy (closed)   A Little Daisy (closed) EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 9:37

With the sound of approaching pawsteps having caught his attention, Daisyflame opened his eyes to see Littlepaw. Immediately, his once bored face wore a frown and his ears pressed themselves against the top of his head. He rarely hated any-cat, but of course, of all cats to join him, it had to be her. The cat who's parents had killed his, the cat who changed her name to be his mother's... who did she think she was? She was the kit of absolute monsters, and might even be a monster herself, seeing as though her brother Slatestrike certainly wasn't taking any effort to hide his hatred for everything and everyone. But, as much as he didn't want to spend time with her or even be near her, deep down he knew that he couldn't be an absolute jerk and blow her off. Besides, there wasn't anyone else to go on a patrol with, so it wasn't like he would've been able to make up an excuse on the fly without his intentions being obvious.

"Uh, sure," he replied tentatively, taking one last glance around the camp to see if any-cat would want to join them, though his efforts were in vain, for just like before, there was no one. Well, it looked like he was stuck with her. "Let's get going then," the large warrior mewed and stood up. Giving his pelt a shake, the white and ginger warrior made his way out of the camp entrance and onto the frosted, marshy plains.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Little Daisy (closed)   A Little Daisy (closed) EmptyFri 25 Jan 2019 - 12:40

"Yeah alright," Littlepaw meowed, dipping her head a little as he made his way through the camp entrance, Littlepaw following shortly after. Now that the round warrior was standing, she could see that he was a bit taller than her, maybe about the same size as her brothers? Perhaps a bit bigger? Shrugging off the thought she padded next to him, hanging back just a tad, they weren't equals. Not yet at least but her time was coming soon, she could feel it, she had to catch up to her brothers. Nervousness seemed to plague her as she looked at Daisyflame, he wasn't talking and she never really was one to initiate conversation outside of her litter-mates...

"So uh, I hope I didn't disturb you by asking you on a patrol? I mean you seemed like you wanted something to do and there wasn't really any other cat around. And I guess I was being kinda selfish cause I wanted to leave camp and since I'm still an apprentice I've gotta bring a warrior with me y'know? But even if I'm part of Shadowclan now I still don't know a lot of my clan-mates since they don't really bother to get to know me and my brothers. I don't blame em for not liking Slatestrike though, he's really mean! He grabbed me by the neck once, I thought I'd die! I don't like Slatestrike like everyone else, other than loving him cause he's my brother..." Littlepaw rambled, her neck shrinking as embarrassment presented itself. "Ah, sorry Daisyflame... I didn't mean to ramble, I do it a lot..." She meowed, quite the bit quieter now.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Daisy (closed)   A Little Daisy (closed) EmptyThu 31 Jan 2019 - 7:44

Listening as the apprentice babbled on, part of him began to regret going on a patrol with her, though upon her apology, he pushed such negative thoughts away. "It's okay," the white and ginger warrior mewed softly, beginning to feel guilty for judging her, though it still didn't take away the fact that she was the daughter of Lichenmask.

"And yeah, I've noticed Slatestrike is on edge... most of the time," Daisyflame added carefully as the two kept walking, thinking about the brute of a warrior. If there was any-cat to worry about, it was him for sure, seeing as though the abnormally large tom didn't seem to be too fond of Clan life. While he personally had more to say about him, he had to be careful about what he said, seeing as though Littlepaw still seemed to loyal to her brother, no matter their differences. "It's interesting how different of personalities kits can have in litters," he pointed out, mostly to himself but it came out loud enough for her to hear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Daisy (closed)   A Little Daisy (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Daisy (closed)
Page 1 of 1