Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is all truly lost? (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Is all truly lost? (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 11:37 am

Sitting near the camp entrance, with hunched shoulders, an unkempt pelt, and tired eyes, Daisyflame's ears laid flat against his head and the tip of his tail flicked every so often. A chilly wind blew through the camp, sending a shiver up his spine. Normally, he would sit and enjoy the season's cool weather, but on this... evening, or whatever time of day it was, his mind was too distracted to focus on the simple season's bringings. Lichenmask, who ever that foxheart was, had savagely killed his mother, Littlestar, which led his father, Mudfoot, to take his own life. Not only had he lost one of them, but both, and both in the span of only a couple days. If he ever even caught sight of that cat, he'd claw his pelt off in an instant.

Letting out a sigh, the ginger and white tom closed his eyes, his mind wandering to yet another troublesome thought. Scorchfang, who he considered his best friend, had chosen some other cat to be deputy. Of course, he still respected the new leader and his decision, but he was still confused as to why he wasn't chosen. Was he not a good enough warrior? No, they couldn't have been it... he was one of the best in the clan, so it had to have been some other reason that he was unaware of...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Is all truly lost? (closed) VHQrlk5
Is all truly lost? (closed) 1QYZaRo

Is all truly lost? (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 8:35 am

Scorchfang approached his best friend rather cautiously. He knew Daisyflame was hurting inside for many reasons, namely the death of his parents and not being chosen as ShadowClan's next deputy. He knew that grief would have a chance of manifesting into aggression if he wasn't careful.

He padded up to the ginger-and-white tom's side and offered him a small smile, though it was really half-hearted. He was hurting as well after all, as was the rest of the Clan. "Come on, let's check the border by WindClan territory."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptySat Oct 13, 2018 8:40 pm

Lifting his head at the sound of approaching pawsteps, Daisyflame's heart sunk even farther than before when the new leader approached him and spoke. Scorchfang most likely knew what was going with his down-in-the-dumps attitude, so him wanting to check the borders was probably an excuse to have a chat. While part of him was reluctant, he yearned for answers and this was probably the one time he'd get them. "Alright," the warrior mewed in a somewhat monotone voice and stood up. Giving his pelt a shake, he followed Scorchfang out of camp with anxiousness crawling through his pelt.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 9:19 am

On the way to WindClan's border through the marshes, Scorchfang turned his head to briefly examine his best friend's features. He looked really saddened, and perhaps a little lost in thought, as if he knew just what the dark tabby was going to say. "What's wrong, Daisyflame?" he finally meowed after a few awkward moments of silence. He knew the answer, but he figured he'd ask anyway.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Turning his head to look at Scorchfang, part of him was in disbelief that his friend didn't know what was wrong, but he pushed the thought away. "I think you know," he spoke softly, his tail trailing behind him. Instead of an anger filled voice, his was more so of defeat. "You... you didn't choose me as your deputy," he started, trying not choke on his own words. "I thought we were best friends and were going to do everything together," the ginger and white warrior finished, turning his gaze away from Scorchfang.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Scorchfang drew back his ears sadly, glancing away, unable to keep looking at the utter heartbreak that dimly shone in his best friend's amber eyes. "I... I do know, Daisyflame. I'm really sorry I didn't choose you. I wanted to, but at the same time I wanted to choose Wildstrike as well. The truth is... the reason I chose Froststone is because he isn't especially close to me. During times like this, I need to set an example for the Clan, to let them know I'd be able to count on any cat, and that they knew I would always be counted on by them, no matter what their relation to me was. If I chose you or Wildstrike, I might be seen as biased, and the others would feel discouraged. I... I'm not sure if that's how it really would've worked out, but that's how I saw it in my head. I-It was a very difficult decision to make, and... a part of me regrets making the decision because I hurt you and my little brother so much. But I had to do something..." Deep down, he knew this reason wasn't good enough, even if it seemed like it was at the time of the ceremony. He glanced back at Daisyflame, forcing himself to look his best friend in the eye so he could see just how sincere he was when he spoke his next words: "You're still my best friend, Daisyflame, and you always will be. I absolutely cherish our friendship, and... I hope this decision won't ruin that."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 11:58 am

Listening to his friend, Daisyflame payed attention to every word as if they were the last thing he was going to hear. While he was still disappointed, what Scorchflame said made perfect sense, and he just hoped all of it was genuine and true. "Of course I'm still disappointed..." he began, looking at his paws, but after a few moments of gathering his thoughts, he met his friend's gaze. "But I understand why you chose who you chose, and of course it won't ruin it. We'll always be best friends," the warrior continued, his frown turning into a smile. Nothing could ever get in the way of their friendship, even if it meant not being deputy along side Scorchfang.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 8:07 pm

(OOC: Scorchflame, the true platonic ship of WCC)

Heaving a soft, shaky sigh, Scorchfang returned his best friend's smile and briefly nudged his head affectionately against Daisyflame's shoulder. "I can't thank you enough to understanding. You really are the greatest friend I could ask for. I'll make it up to you one day, I promise."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 11:04 am

OOC: Y E S

IC: Accepting Scorchfang's show of affection, Daisyflame let out a purr in reply as he leaned into Scorchfang's nudge. "I'm sorry I ever doubted your reasoning," he mumbled and let out a soft sigh as he was able to relax more. "I couldn't have asked for a better friend either," the ginger and while tom added softly. He hadn't been chosen as deputy, but for the sake of their budding friendship, he was able to look past that, seeing as though he couldn't possibly bear to lose his best friend as well as his parents.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is all truly lost? (closed)   Is all truly lost? (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is all truly lost? (closed)
Page 1 of 1