Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+29
Lux
Lionstorm
Transient
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Titanium
Kent Mansley
ruska
Squirrelnose
Lost
Lostsouls
Inky Pawprints
cachaemic
Ash
Harlem
zeroa5raven
Kari
Ripped
Sam
Sunlit
Princess poatato
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Not
Seer
Drippy
Reaper King
Jay Bird
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 6:57 pm

"I agree. This is a crummy first gathering." Dustpaw said. "So what's your name?"

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Sig10
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:02 pm

"Ravenpaw, from Thunderclan"

"Lionpaw, from Shadowclan"

They looked over to the leaders again.

"They are getting more and more tense... they are going to fight at any second, and i´m not an expert but aren´t battles forbidden in the gatherings?" 

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 29019410
March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 pm

Brokenpaw drug himself lankily into the circle of the Gathering with Rippedsky. He had to make an appearance, but this was exactly one of the parts of being a warrior he had very little interest in. His mentor told him to mingle with the other cats, but since the deputy cat had better things to do than make sure Brokenpaw actually did that, he instead went and sat in the darkest edge of the circle that he could find.

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:11 pm

"Yeah, but I trust Starclan to stop them. I'm Dustpaw from Shadowclan." Dustpaw said, looking at Lionpaw. "Your Scorchfang's son right? He's my mentor."

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Spotfur scoffed. He wanted to claw this idiot's face off. "You say that's 'fine', but then when I whisper about it- not loudly shout it to the world- you come over here and act like you're defending your Clan! What a hypocrite! And- I'm sorry- you were out, and you chose not to hunt? What, is Shadowclan so amazing that it doesn't need to hunt? Honestly! You helped, I carefully carried his body back by myself! I'm not demanding you worship me, I'm just saying, would a warrior say that to a deputy? A kit to an apprentice? A deputy to a leader? No! Even of different Clans! I think I earned a little respect! I've got an apprentice, and you are one." Then he paused. "Wait, why am I even listening to you? You're obviously not worth my time. I must have bees in my brain if I even considered responding to you! And one day, we'll fight each other. Mark my words, I will not go easy on you." He stalked away to the other side of Fourtrees. He had noticed a Windclan apprentice whispering about his argument, so he took that route and made sure to nudge past her nice and hard. "Mind your own business, dungface. Evidently, I'm not the foxhearted dumb one here." He hissed as he walked past. He had to get away, so he moved to the back. Maybe I should have whispered a bit quieter, but honestly! Way to make a big deal! I'll crush her in battle later, I swear on Starclan!

Blossomheart sat in the large group annoyedly. She had watched the whole thing play out and had been about to nudge him herself. Both cats had been mean and unnecessarily impolite. Honestly, they all made her want to kick each one and run back to camp and cuddle with Russetpelt. He always made her feel better. I could have stopped the whole thing, she realized.

Cinderpaw sat proudly near his friends. There was Jaystream among the deputies- His deputy, father, and mentor. Near him was Leopardclaw, he recognized. There were other cats, but he didn't know who they were. That didn't matter. He was at a GATHERING! I can't wait to be a warrior!

Willowpaw flicked his tail, looking down at the ground. Riverclan was acting full of itself, as usual. They were downplaying nearly every other clan while they were at it. We got the Lone Stump and Gorge back... I guess.

Last edited by Jade on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Anger pulsed through Sparkpaw.How dare Crowstar say that! he didn't care if Crowstar was a leader or not to him. It didn't make a difference whether they were given warnings or not. All that mattered was that RiverClan came, took their fresh kill pile, herbs and territory. No Clan would want to give those up in leaf bare, warnings didn't make any difference

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:40 pm

"Yeah he is my dad" said Lionpaw "I wished he was with me in this gathering but i guess being deputy takes too much of his time"

"Wait, your dad is the deputy of Shadowclan??" asked Ravenpaw, amazed.

"Calm down... i don´t think it´s so much exciting, he barely has time for me or my sister anymore" he sighed, and then looked at Dustpaw "Now that i think about it, i have seen you a couple of times before, are you in training yet?"

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 29019410
March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Acornpaw whipped around and snarled in Spotfur's face with no fear.  "Picking a fight with an apprentice? You RiverClan warriors are sure desperate these days to brew a fight. You're supposed to making a role-model for the other apprentices. So why don't you and try and do that for once? I'm sure it'll be hard for you, considering you've probably never even tried it before." She sneered, making sure to get that into his ears before the RiverClan tom turned and stalked away. What a way to make yourself look bad in public. I can't wait to tear that tom apart!

OOC: sorry for posting for like, four times before dawnpetal could respond. there's a lot going on.
anyway, when acornpaw fights spotfur as a warrior, she'll be a lil' different ;D so that'll be interesting for spotfur to respond to

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Marshpaw followed behind most of Thunderclan, his gaze taking in everything it could see. The old ancient oaks fascinated him. The large rock that seemed almost as large as a cliff felt like it dwarfed him, and he felt himself looking for cats that were the most familiar to stick with. He caught the scent of ShadowClan and felt a pang of yearning for what could have been. His amber eyes combed through the various pelts before he remembered what he already knew. His mother wasn't there. None of his family were there. That was his whole reason for returning to the forest. He turned to look at Eaglepaw, hearing him brag but also letting him. The young cat, while he absolutely cared about all his grand nephew's kits, would need some lessons on his own. He sighed, then sat silently in the back of the crowd. His dark tabby pelt smooth but his body was thin like most of Thunderclan. Part of him wanted Featherheart to talk to, but the young tom had stayed behind this gathering. He didn't want to cause another scene, or see RiverClan.

(OOC: If you want to talk to any cats of mine that are not here, except Featherheart, let me know via PM! )

Sam

Sam

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 5:53 am

Dustpaw sighed and said, "Yeah. Hey at least your mother and father are alive. I never knew my mom or my dad. I never had any sisters or brothers and I really didn't have a lot of friends."

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 am

Scorchclaw bared his teeth at the WindClan apprentice, but the full moon shining in plain sight overhead reminded him of the current truce. He could not do anything to break the truce or bring shame to RiverClan. "Say that to me again when the truce is over, and I'll rip out your face." he hissed. "If WindClan is so upset about having some herbs and prey taken away, you should have done a better job defending them." Continuing to talk to the WindClan apprentice would be nothing but a waste of his time. Without waiting for the apprentice to come up with a retort, Scorchclaw turned and stalked away into the crowd. He had just found a quiet place to sit down at the edges of the clearing when Ivystar's voice rang out from the Great Rock, signalling the start of the gathering. One by one, the leaders gave their reports. Scorchclaw listened to Ashstar and Blizzardstar with cold displeasure; anger bubbled within him at their words. How dare Ashstar speak as if it were WindClan that had been wronged? When it was Crowstar's turn to speak, Scorchclaw was rather surprised by the fluffy black leader. He had never liked the other clans, but it seemed that at least Crowstar had some sense. Now the only leader left to speak was Littlestar. He eyed ShadowClan's new leader carefully, wondering what Littlestar would say.

xxx

Tigerpaw's portion is to be edited in later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Goldeneye visibly flinched when the leaders kept mentioning her, though not by name, it was obvious enough. The young she-cat tucked her paws close together against her belly, hiding the scars that made their home there. This was the exact thing she wanted to prevent, what she tried to prevent. Goldeneye would find no solace in the Windclan medicine cats, no way to fix her wrongs, even if there weren't hers, to begin with. Goldeneye just wanted to lay down in her den and sleep, she was so exhausted, this war was bringing her down despite all the new herbs she now had, all the prey at another clans sacrifice.

Sootpaw was next to Eaglepaw, though he wasn't listening to anything the big bulky tom was saying, he was far too fascinated by all the sights and sounds, though it was fraying his nerves a tid-bit.
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 4:04 pm

poplartooth ⚜

Poplartooth’s ears pricked as he glanced over at Mumblefoot.
‘We aren’t fighting ThunderClan’.
The fluffy tom exhaled. Sure, SkyClan wasn’t fighting them, now… but considering that the tom’s Clan was allies with RiverClan, SkyClan was sure to get dragged into some sort of fight. None of the Clans could be comfortable at this time, they had to make sure that they kept their loyalty strictly to their Clan. More voices than Mumblefoot’s flooded Poplartooth’s ears. The leaders were beginning to speak, but it was more of a heated argument than a calm exchange of Clan news. The fluffy tom didn’t question it, though. It had become a normal occurrence at this point in time.

“Is there something wrong with being cautious?” Poplartooth suddenly asked the black-and-white tom beside him in a low voice so that his apprentice wouldn’t be able to pick up on the conversation easily, “The state of the Clans isn’t necessarily serene at the moment. Our Clan, in comparison to ThunderClan, is on the other side of the spectrum. With rising tensions, it’s becoming more and more likely that all of the Clans will clash in battle. Drizzlepaw has to learn that every cat doesn’t ‘taste’ like rainbows. Her innocence is something that many cats long for, but it’s extremely dangerous. I’m trying to protect her, too, y’know. I’m her ‘papa’.”
It was the first time that the SkyClan warrior had referred to himself as Drizzlepaw’s papa, but the tone with which he said it was laced with sarcasm. He wasn’t stupid, and he most certainly wasn’t about to let his own apprentice be stupid, too.

dovepaw ღ

Dovepaw couldn’t help but let out a short and sarcastic laugh after Eaglepaw’s first comment.
“You mouse-brain!” She said, “WindClan are your only allies right now. We could’ve decided to take sides with RiverClan. Then, it would’ve been four Clans against one, and ThunderClan would’ve been crushed so quickly. I hate RiverClan with all my and soul, but if there’s unappreciative, dim-witted cats in ThunderClan like you, then I’d much rather join the other side. At least those Clans know that they should appreciate what they have. Plus, it would give me an excuse to tear you the shreds when I see you outside of a Gathering.”
Dovepaw didn’t find it in herself to call many toms ‘handsome’, but it was true when she considered it about this tom. Why did he have to be so idiotic, though? Why did he have to be ThunderClan?

The gray tabby lashed her tail after the ThunderClan apprentice’s second comment.
“Of course I have a problem with you talking smack about my Clan. You’d have a problem with it, too! I sincerely apologize for having some pride in WindClan,” The sarcasm in her voice was thick and obvious, “The code doesn’t say to be friendly to others, but that doesn’t mean that you should trudge up to cats and purposely offend them. The Clans are already so hostile to each other right now, you’re just helping to push that hostility along. You know what the code also says? It says that Gatherings are a time of peace, and I respect that rule. I’m not going to start fighting you with tooth and claw, but I won’t hesitate to fight you with my words, ThunderClanner.”

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:31 pm

Boarpaw's ears twitched but he wouldn't let them flatten to his head. Not like this. Not from a clan that had done all the things Pigeon would have if Sharptooth hadn't ensured she would never breathe another word of venom again. "It works really well, no foxes will mess with our clan with my ugly mug around!" he meowed cheerily. Two wrongs wouldn't make a right. He wouldn't insult the tom, that would be the wrong thing to do. Instead, he'd do what he always did, find the humor in his problems. At least, he always tried. His rust-colored eyes flickered over to the tom. Boarpaw was growing. He was a warrior's age yet sat slightly under their sizes thanks to Pigeon's maltreatment.

Birchheart dipped her head to the cats Mumble- "You must have gotten your warrior name by now, what is it? I'd hate to call you anything less of the rank you've earned." She meowed to the SkyClanner with a smile. She purred at Drizzlepaw's display. Her gaze held a steady yet firm bond with Poplartooth's. She wouldn't shrivel under his eyes. "All cats may find each other at their throats one day. If we stopped because of that fact, we would all stay in burrows far from each other. That's no life. Besides, talking like this may prevent battles farther down the line. Allied or not, you're part of a clan and the code keeps us responsible to ensure all clans survive past the disputes we get caught up in thanks to prey-poor seasons." She disregarded their murmurs and listened to the leaders speak. Warily, she looked out to find her sons. Spotpaw was out there degrading RiverClan's pride with his arrogant display, harming his own allies with mouse-brained words and then insulting her allies. At a gathering... It was fitting for the unspoken war that had filled their blood being raised at such a time. Oh, how she despised war now.

PM me if I missed your posts! Gatherings are dense.]

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Swanpaw had tuned out the leaders for the most part, instead taking interest in Spotfur's heated... Er, debate... With a ShadowClan cat [Thornpaw]. Honestly, didn't he know when to shut his mouth? ShadowClan and RiverClan were allies, at least for the moment, and they shouldn't go making unnecessary enemies. Still, the ShadowClanner was clearly capable of holding her own, and Swanpaw found herself genuinely impressed. As the debate died down, she slowly made her way over to the smoky-gray cat covered in scars. Clearly a capable cat, even if she was missing an eye. Much like she saw herself, the ShadowClanner looked like she might once have been quite beautiful.

"You can certainly hold your own," the silvery RiverClanner greeted. Proper introductions could wait. "Who are you?"

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2018
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next