Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+29
Lux
Lionstorm
Transient
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Titanium
Kent Mansley
ruska
Squirrelnose
Lost
Lostsouls
Inky Pawprints
cachaemic
Ash
Harlem
zeroa5raven
Kari
Ripped
Sam
Sunlit
Princess poatato
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Not
Seer
Drippy
Reaper King
Jay Bird
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 11 EmptySun 1 Apr 2018 - 1:51

pɐs ʎllɐǝɹ ǝɯ sǝʞɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ puɐ
ǝɯʇɥʎɥɹ llǝds ʇuɐɔ ᴉ
ʎǝuoɯ sʇsoɔ sɐƃ uɐɔᴉɹǝɯɐ
ǝʇᴉsuɐɟ ɐ uo sʇɐɔ ɹoᴉɹɹɐʍ ƃuᴉʎɐldǝloɹ ǝɹ,ǝʍ
ǝᴉp plnoɔ ᴉ ɥsᴉʍ ᴉ puɐ
ǝᴉd ɟo ǝʇsɐʇ ǝɥʇ ǝʞᴉl ʇ,uop ᴉ
ǝᴉl ɐ sᴉ ʞɔᴉɹǝɯᴉl sᴉɥʇ puɐ
poɯ ɐ sᴉ uooɯuooɯ puɐ
poƃ sᴉ ɹɐʇsɹɐʇS

Moonemoone smilede downe one hise sone, pushinge hise emoe fringee oute ofe hise facee soe hee could smile down apon thee
His light made every clan cat happy. The man in the moon, moonmoone, had returned to the forest ot lead his clans once again. Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shyclan, Shadowcan, windeclane, edgclan and eggclan were his once more. Withe gracee, the skexy werefwof danced down, doing the sprinkler whilst boasting his abundant chesthair. Peace had come back to the forest, and it was all thanks to Moonmoone, true king of the forst. "Starsrta" He yelled. "Im proud of you son." The rad shapeshifter shapeshifted into a bear and jumped off of the leader sit place wher eleaders sit, shapeshting into a giant EAGLE and flying down. Let freedom ring! He yelled, his mustace fluttering in the wind that he made with his shadowpowers. now go home! Moonmoon howeld, shaeshifng into a werewolf and then a cat again and brushing his fringee out of his lovely, handsome face.
i am not a sham; I am the sham man. I hand out spam in a can"
He whispered, his blood-red eyes bright enough to grow three sunflowers and two small beans if it was windy. Edgy was the new rad, and moonemoone was hither and thither with happiness. What a fine day. Now watch me whip. And watch me nae nae." Those were to be his parting words. He blinked and looked at the leaders b4 him; Statstraw, swimwisms tar, blitezstra, littleceasearsStar, windyking and cow. and he said: Statstraw, swimwisms tar, blitezstra, littleceasearsStar, windyking and cow. Youar job is done now. I am lion king.

March's Gathering 2018
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11