Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

March's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+29
Lux
Lionstorm
Transient
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
RainyHeart
Titanium
Kent Mansley
ruska
Squirrelnose
Lost
Lostsouls
Inky Pawprints
cachaemic
Ash
Harlem
zeroa5raven
Kari
Ripped
Sam
Sunlit
Princess poatato
Yoshachu
Mamenchisaurus
Holly
Not
Seer
Drippy
Reaper King
Jay Bird
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Characters : Brokenpaw [SkC], Goldenpaw [SC], Troutpaw [RC], Wrenpaw [TC]
Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 187

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 10:48 pm

Tired of all the ridiculous bickering, and uncomfortable by the tension, Brokenpaw started looking around at the other cats. Why can't we all just forget the stupid clans? We're all cats, why can't we all just live where we want and be one big clan. Stupid. Not like anyone would ever hear that anyway.

He spotted Tinypaw on the edge a quarter of the way away from him. Finally, a distraction worth caring about. He got up quietly and stepped on the outside of the other cats near him to walk over to his friend. Once he got close, he stuck his paw out and placed it gently on her head. "Mind if I interrupt the ever important nap?", he whispered while smiling.

color=#339966

Goldenpaw (Shadowclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Troutpaw (Riverclan) 20/80
Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

Wrenkit (Thunderclan) 20/80
She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

Characters : Alive : (S)carletsong ; (R)owanpaw | Dead : (SP)arkpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan, WindClan
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 178

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 2:48 am

Sparkpaw glared at the scared warrior that had quickly backed out because he knew he was going to lose the argument. Even though the warrior wasn't there anymore, but he called out in the direction of the warrior, "And if RiverClan is so low on herbs that they have to snatch from other Clans, you fish faces should have done a better job gathering them!"

OOC : You can talk to Sparkpaw now

Click on names for image ;D
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 am

Spotfur hissed. Know when to keep your tongue, a voice rang in his head. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm down. Remember. They aren't worth it. They're just a bunch of apprentices who hate Riverclan.

Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:36 pm

Tinypaw had successfully drifted off into a light slumber when she felt a paw touch her head. Immediatly, she popped her eyes open and she let out a hiss, ready to claw someone's eyes out only to see Brokenpaw was the culprit. Tinypaw huffed out a sigh but chuckled at her friend. "You scared me half to death. And sure, but I'm not getting up." Without heistation she hooked a paw around his other forepaw and pulled him down next to her.

Shifting her position so that her pelt was pressed against Brokenpaw's Tinypaw laid her head sideways on top of her paws so she was looking over at Brokenpaw. Despite the fact that Newleaf was fast approaching Leafbare's icy winds were still strong at night and Tinypaw decided that Brokenpaw was a great source of added warmth. "So how are you liking your first Gathering so far?' Tinypaw's voice held obvious traces of sarcasm but the question was genuine.

As the leaders continued on, Sweetpaw whispered a goodbye to Scarletpaw and went off to go and find Acornpaw. It was extremely hard to find her friend in the crowd from just looking around so she was left to try and follow her firend's scent. After a few dead ends where she ended up surrounded by cats she didn't know, Sweetpaw finally managed to bump into the source of the most recent scent she had been following only to look up and see Lionstorm. "Oh! Hi Lionstorm! Have you seen Acornpaw?" Sweetpaw kept her voice down since Crowstar was still in the middle of speaking. she had been vaugely listening but with all the drama between the clans she was trying to stay neutral on the topic, at least for the remainder of the gathering.

OOC: Cherrypaw is still sitting with Spiderpaw and Birchpaw if either of them want to talk to her. Or, any thunderclan cat is free to come and talk to her.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/NAW, Shadowclan/Apprentice, Riverclan/Apprentice, Thunderclan/Apprentice
Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 7:58 pm

"Oompfh." Brokenpaw was a little taken aback by her forwardness of grabbing him and pulling him to the ground, but it was Tinypaw, his favorite she-cat, so he didn't really mind. Honestly, he really enjoyed how blatantly disrespectful she was being to the meeting itself as she lay napping. And even now, as she remained lazing on the ground next to him. Well, he thought, I can't get in trouble for it if I was 'forced' into laying down by another playful apprentice, as he made himself comfortable next to her.

He smiled and poked fun at her saying, "Wow such a vicious rebuttal to my wild attack on you, and with such skill of a warrior. You've far surpassed me already."

"Well, my first Gathering is quite the show of pompousness and rebuke. All of which I hope to ignore because everything is stupid the way it is anyway." To ease his statement a little, he wiggled his back end back and forth against his friend next to him. "Yours, however, I see is the most productive one to date. Really they should make you leader right now. What with your attention span, suave ways, and your defensive skills against sneaky outsiders. I'll put in a word with Rippedsky for you."

color=#339966

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:09 am

"I offered peaceful negotiations, but Ashstar was too foolish and hot-headed to see reason. We do what we must for our clans, if you think you're going to squeeze regret out of me, you're mistaken, Blizzardstar. As Crowstar said, you don't seem to understand the sheer atrocities we all endured under your former leader's reigns. Anything I could do would pale in comparison. Did you know that Spottedstar and Falconstar once stripped RiverClan of all our territories. That they sent their warriors to trap us in our camp, starve us slowly as the grew fat off our prey? That once Spottedstar invaded our camp before the break of dawn, and beat down every single cat, including queens, kits and elders. If you are suffering now, it is justice for all our suffering. I have no sympathy to the plight of ThunderClan or WindClan, you made your nests out of thorns, don't act surprised that they are pricking you." Ivystar retorted to the two leaders with a venomous look in her eyes. They seemed to both always bring out the worst in her, the part of her that was cold as the River in Leafbare, and as harsh as the winds of Leaf-fall. "I would congratulate you on being wise enough to not let a murderous fox into your clan, but I have no doubt you'll commit some foolishness soon enough to balance it all out. Littlestar, anything you wish to say? If not, I would prefer to take my leave soon."
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Littlestar sat back as the four other leaders spoke. She hated this. She hated conflict and she was so tired of the constant tension between the clans. She just wanted peace, but she shook the thoughts away. There was no point in longing for the things that were obviously out of reach, at least for the present moment. When Ivystar addressed her about the Gingerstripe situation, she only gave a nod in response. She was grateful for the silvery she-cat's support, but she had no idea what she was to do about it. Luckily, Blizzardstar dismissed Ivystar's claim, but it still made her heart flutter with grief. Gingerstripe had nowhere to go. She knew that when she had made her decision of course, but it was hard for her to grasp the reality of it. She felt like she was in one huge nightmare that wouldn't stop. It was one thing after another, and she couldn't seem to get a break. She understood, now, the kind of strain Magpiewing had endured in those few moons as leader. She had never blamed him for stepping down, but she definitely didn't blame him now.

She was finally brought back to reality when Ivystar spoke to her once more. Oh, right. I have to speak She sighed quietly as she rose to her small paws and looked out across the gathered cats before her gaze returned to rest on each of the leaders. "I am tired of this incessant bickering of 'you did this so my terrible actions are justified.'" She meowed calmly, her tail tip twitching slightly. "Blizzardstar, Ashstar." She addressed each leader with a tired look. "You both never fail to repeat the same accusation that Ivystar started this, but if I remember correctly, you, Blizzardstar, actually started this." She paused, letting her words soak in. "You are the one who attempted to take Sunningrocks, though you say by negotiation, but can you tell me honestly that you wouldn't fight for your rightful territory if someone was trying to take it under a peaceful facade? If it were Ashstar, would you blame her for fighting, say RiverClan, for trying to take Lone Stump in leafbare? You claim righteousness, but all I see is hypocrisy. It seems to be becoming more and more common these days, and I'm getting tired of it." She finished coolly, keeping her persona of the calm and collected leader up. She didn't regret siding with Ivystar and Crowstar, but she couldn't say that either side was completely right and one was completely wrong. It wasn't all black and white, which is what made it so exhausting, and it seemed that most cats couldn't see that.

"ShadowClan is doing well. We have many new warriors and apprentices, and we are thriving despite this leafbare." She added, almost forgetting the reason they had actually come here was to share news before she lept from the Great Rock and signaled for her clan to follow her home.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 Sign_s13
March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Lostsouls

Lostsouls

Characters : Brightpaw | Cherrypaw | Sweetpaw | Timberpaw | Tinypaw
Clan/Rank : {B}{C}{S}{Tmb}{Tn} APPRENTICES
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 711

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:49 pm

suggestion that she be Leader she scrunched up her nose in disgust. "Pfft, yeah right. I mean, I know that I'm amazing but the day I become leader is the day foxes grow wings and learn to fly. It would be so exhausting, all the responisbilities and socializing required." Tinypaw shrugged her shoulders and shook her head a bit, smiling at Brokenpaw as she continued. "Nah, I'd much rather stay an apprentice with you and Drizzlepaw.

Brightpaw~Alive~Riverclan~#990022/#bb0000
Cherrypaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#ff9999
Emberkit~Unborn~Riverclan~#ff7700
Sweetpaw~Alive~Windclan~#66ccff
Timberpaw~Alive~Thunderclan~#aa6644
Tinypaw~Alive~Skyclan~#88dd11
Character Profiles - Topic Tracker/Reminder Board - Requirement Tracker
Current Plots

Three Hearts Collide
Apathy, Acting, and Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:04 pm

"Alright then. Seems everyone has spoken. This gathering is over then." The Skyclan leader turned away from the other lands and called out to his clan. "Skyclan lets go home!" Crowstar jumped off the rock and headed out of the clearing leading his clan away.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Scorchfang stood up when Littlestar leaped to the ground and began rounding up her Clan. His fur prickled uncomfortably, knowing fully well that the aggression, accusations, and needless bloodshed would not rest anytime soon. This was the part of being deputy he could honestly live without, but he knew that he had to bear through the hardships and be there to support Littlestar through it all, as she would be the one to have to deal with most of these troubles.

He nodded his farewell to the other four Clan deputies and padded up to Littlestar's side, ready to follow her back to ShadowClan territory.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Ravenpaw and Lionpaw were going to keep talking to Dustpaw, but seeing the cats starting to retreat, it was their cue to leave.

"Welp, seems like this is over..." he smiled to Ravenpaw and Dustpaw "Nice meeting you guys, see ya later" and with that, the black and white tom walked away towards his clan.

"See ya Lionpaw! Nice to meet you too!" Ravenpaw said goodbye to Lionpaw, and then turned to Dustpaw "Well i better get going, see ya later Dustpaw" she purred, and the padded away towards her clan.

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 29019410
March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Characters : (S)Sparkpaw l (D) Dustpaw l (B) Brownpaw {Dead}
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Dustpaw nodded and walked towards Shadowclan.

Sparkpaw followed Thunderclan.

Dustpaw-Shadowclan Apprentice-#663300 ll Sparkpaw-Thunderclan Apprentice-#ff9900 ll Rainpaw-Riverclan Apprentice ll Raccoonkit- Riverclan kit ll Hollykit- Skyclan kit
March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 Sig10
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:19 am

Acornpaw just listened to the leaders speak and walked home with SkyClan.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 Image10
Back to top Go down
Lord of the Wood

Lord of the Wood

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Seeing that everyone was getting up to leave, Brokenpaw realized he had miss someone end the meeting. He had been so wrapped up in goofing around with Tinypaw, he was surprised it was already over. Funny, he thought, coming here I wanted nothing to do with sitting around with the other cats; but after laying with Tinypaw, the time had gone by too quickly.

At least they were from the same clan, and it wasn't like he had to just leave her there. Looking back to her he said slyly, "Hey, well, you could test your leadership skills and spend time with me by leading me back to camp, if you want."

color=#339966

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ffcc33

Tom/Apprentice
color=#00ccff

She-cat/Apprentice
color=#ff6633
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 1:51 am

Among the gathered cats, a bright shining light rose forth from the edge of the trees. It swept across Highrock and the clearing below as a cat strode to the edge with a bright white gaze. His black pelt seemed to blend into shadow and speckled with many glittering stars as he eyed down the cats of the Clans still below.

"WAIT!" The cat yowled from the top of highrock. His voice carried like thunder, it scared the birds and prey out of hiding below as he stared down from his pedestal. "I bring important news from StarClan, for I am STARSTAR." He announced proudly. His head tilted up and caught the illustrious rays of moonlight that shone down from above. "Hear my message, and be blessed by my gift and power."

"From this day forth, your leaders shall have new names. Littlestar! From this day forth I declare you Bigbigstar! Crowstar! Your name shall become BlackfloofStar! Blizzardstar! Your name shall become Lunarstar! Ashstar! Your name shall become Fwooshstar! Finally you." His gaze turned to Ivystar. His eyes flickered with bright glints like comets falling from the sky. "Ivystar. You, shall become Swimfeeshyswimstar. " His tail flicked as he nodded in affirmation.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March's Gathering 2018   March's Gathering 2018 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

March's Gathering 2018
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: