Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]

Go down 
+18
Cays
Middy
Inky Pawprints
Stags
Maple
Lost
RainyHeart
Squirrelnose
Ivy-ssi
Kent Mansley
Yoshachu
Holly
Titanium
Not
Harlem
Transient
Seer
Jay Bird
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 5:30

Flickerpaw nodded respectfully, trying to stay sane and collected in front of not one, but two leaders. She turned back to her siblings. "I'll miss you all. I hope we see each other again... someday, even if it's in a million moons. Wisteriapaw, you had better not just sit around and cry for me, because we both know that won't do anything!" She said, half playfully and half motherly. She turned to her brother. "Featherpaw, take good care of everyone and don't dare to try and come get me, or you'll die trying to do it! I... don't think any of us would be able to take it if you did." Then she turned to Wildpaw. "I think we both know you're like me, Wildpaw. Here's some advice; Careful where you strike so you can keep your record clean." Then, lastly, she turned to Dappledpaw. For a few moment's she was silent. "Dappledpaw." She choked out. She shoved her face into his shoulder fur, then slowly took it out again. "Dappledpaw, you'd better stay alive and keep Wildpaw in line! Be doubly good to the Clan because I can't! Do it for me, Dappledpaw." Then she craned her head to his ear and whispered as quietly as she could. "If I make it out... You'll find me in the Twolegplace as a rogue called Flicker." She stepped back and looked at Sharptooth, shaking her head. "Mom." She said. "I- I'm sorry I failed you. Now you'll never see me again." She looked down at the dirt under her paws. "I'll try to be happy, but... I don't know if I can. Probably the point of this all, though. Break me to insanity."

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1445

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 6:09

The hubbub of voices around him had grown to be quite irritating. With his ears slightly flattened against his head, Scorchpaw listened to the scene that was playing out around him with a cold, disattatched air. His gaze was fixed unmovingly on his leader and the cat called Specklefang. Was another cat's death really the right answer to all that had happened? The apprentice grit his teeth, pushing away his weaker side. The image of Rowanpaw's broken body floated up in his mind again. No. This cat deseved it. Rowanpaw had only just become an apprentice; his life had barely started, yet Specklefang had ended it. With her claws, she had cruelly snatched away the bright future he would now never be able to have, and she did not even regret it. Death was only fitting for such a cat. What would Blizzardstar do? "Wise choice." He growled, when the spotted white leader announced her decision.

OOC: mobile post
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 10:43

Splashwillow merely brushed off the wave futile insults hurled her way with a simple blink, clearly unbothered by whatever cruel words were thrown at her in a desperate attempt to invoke a reaction on her part. However, after watching Tatteredleaf pin down the young tom that had tried to engage Ivystar, she begrudgingly allowed herself a curt nod towards the grey and white she-cat, the faintest hint of something akin to thankfulness glinting in her gaze. It was reassuring to see that not all of ThunderClan was intent on driving themselves into the grave in an attempt to protect murderers. Drawing her gaze away from Tatteredleaf and Featherpaw, she watched as Ivystar held Specklefang down with cruel claws and demanded her death in exchange for Rowanpaw's, but the fur atop her nape bristled slightly as she listened to Specklefang request a painless death. She had the audacity to kill an apprentice, but was too frightened to face pain? Coward.

Swallowing down the snarl that was bubbling in her throat, Splashwillow instead lifted her head once more, her chin jutting upwards defiantly as she listened to Blizzardstar and Ivystar converse once more. Blizzardstar's request to guard the entrance to the camp was a fair one, and she could appreciate the ThunderClanner's attempt to work with Ivystar on such a delicate issue. Dipping her head briefly in response to Blizzardstar's words, the calico's gaze flicked to her Clanmates, taking note of the expressions upon their faces. "Spotpaw, Scorchpaw, come help me guard the entrance." Splashwillow finally mewed, her tone lacking any proper emotion, while her gaze settled upon the two young toms. Trusting Silverfang to follow without being called upon, the RiverClan warrior quietly stalked back to the thorny barrier that marked the entrance to the camp, her tail lashing in an agitated manner as she did so.

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 14:58

Sunpaw had watched the entire interaction in stunned silence, not wanting to speak for fear of making things worse. But when it was decided that his mother, Specklefang, was to die... no. This can't be happening. This has to be a dream. He had been adopted by her and Leafstorm so early on that he couldn't even remember his real parents. He had been born right after Thistlepaw's death, his sister's death. Thunderclan had been filled with grief his entire life, and he had never gotten to know Specklefang well. He had gotten by only on Leafstorm's kindness and Heatherpetal's friendship, and he had hoped that maybe, just maybe, once the war had blown over... he would receive love from his mother. And now... he would never get the chance. Tears filled his eyes, and he ignored the orders for the apprentices to return to their dens. He... he didn't want to leave her. Despite how she ignored him all his life, despite how she always kept to herself... she was still his mother. He wanted to be with her for her final moments. She didn't need to be alone anymore.

(OOC: I know I'm super late but this is Sunny's mama, I couldn't just let this happen without him knowing.)

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 17:49

Wildpaw felt guilt wash over her but she kept it out of her expression. Specklefang would die because she didn't speak up about the crime. The she-cat gave a firm nod, there wasn't enough in her to give a fun, witty response. The she-cat felt angry at herself, at her mother, at Blizzardstar and Ivystar. Just a little toward Flickerpaw for ruining her life so soon. She clawed at the dirt in frustration. She couldn't believe this. If she were leader, she would have had Ivystar trapped in camp with each of her lives taken for thinking she could order punishment on ThunderClan warriors. Her lackeys would die as well. None of them would receive quick deaths. The idea made her feel a little better. She'd keep it with her from now on.

Birchheart sat down ungracefully, staring straight up through the ruined branches at the sky. Ruined like everything else. They weren't even ThunderClan now. They were the saplings RiverClan used to practice their blows on. They were murderers and cowards afraid to stand up to leaders. Her eyes were empty of any spark she normally kept so vibrant in them. Always ready to bounce back into things even if it wasn't good for her health. All for what? A shred of hope that her mother wouldn't forget she was there. She supposed that was her problem. She'd never really had any time with her mother even though she needed the most for such a long time. Maybe this was Pansyface's way of stopping her? Searching like this would only bring pain. That it had. Oh, how it hurt. Time was up for her to lag on learning her lesson from the StarClan cat. Now, she would be forced to do it without her mother's love or even acknowledgment as a goal. It was a shame she couldn't get that from a cat who had committed such a low act. Had she been naive to find such a cat for a hero as well? It all just reminded her how detached she was from the family that had adopted her. In her mind, she planned it out. She'd try and distract herself with her duties. Training Silverpaw, hunting, patrols, even gathering herbs for Honeyspark. She'd do apprentice duties if she ran out of things to do. She didn't think she'd be able to stay in camp tonight.

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 20:54

"Deathberries..." Leafstorm whispered, his eyes widening. No... this couldn't be happening. Specklefang didn't deserve this...
Part of him wanted to scream. Scream at Blizzardstar for her calmness, scream at Leopardclaw for his weakness, scream at the world for letting this happen. Even as the tall warrior walked briskly past Dustcloud, his mind began to churn. Specklefang had a plan. She must have a plan. She wouldn't- couldn't -leave him like this. Not after all they'd been through together. "This isn't happening." His voice was firm, but he couldn't convince himself that his eyes and ears had betrayed him. He was in a daze as he walked, nearly stumbling. The entire world seemed surreal as if a great spiderweb had fallen over everything, leaving the world muffled, frozen and slow.

The senior warrior forced himself to forget about the murder. He'd think about that later when all of this was done. Once... when...
no.
Starclan, no.
"No, no no..."

This was Blizzardstar's fault.
If she had fought, just a little. If she just had the guts to stand up to Ivystar. If she cared enough to help him piece his dying family back together.

"Let me be with her." He called above the heads of his clanmates, pushing them aside roughly in his desperation to reach the leaders once again. "I need to be there. I-I-I'm her mate. Leopardclaw... please." His voice only wavered slightly. This wasn't happening, this wasn't happening, this wasn't happening.
Leopardclaw would understand. Surely.

And when the time came...
Leafstorm wasn't going to let Specklefang die. He'd eat the berries himself if it came to it. If she died, he died.
It was that simple.

With a cry Sharptooth started forward, gathering her daughter into her arms. "My baby... my baby..." She whispered, running her nose through her fur. "This isn't your fault. You're young, and you're so, so brave."
As Flickerpaw spoke, Sharptooth's eyes grew hard. "Don't say that, Flickerpaw. They can't break you. Make me proud, Flickerpaw."
Sharptooth felt very guilty. She was considering taking specklefang's place but was too much of a coward. Bad sharptooth. She'll feel guilty about it later.

OOC: ^ Sharptooth's is garbage. I ran out of muse, I'll edit later!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 22:14

Specklefang wiggled so she could remove herself from Ivystars grip, she made no move to run. Striding up to Leafstorm she nuzzled against his neck, purring softly as her eyes teared up. She did not want to die, but alas, it must be so. She took her time to nuzzle and lick every one of her kits and their kits, whispering hope and happiness into their ears. She strode to Blizzardstar, she could see all the pain and emotion that wanted to tear itself free from the noble Thunderclan leader, a cat she had grown to respect.

She breathed in her scent, finding comfort in it. Pulling back she looked evenly at her leader and softly whispered, "For Thunderclan." The she-cat grasped the death berries in her jaws that rested at her leader's paws and crushed them between her teeth, the juice spilling onto her chin as she swallowed them down, and for added measure licked her maw. Turning to Ivystar she growled stiffly, "Delicious." she then turned to the Riverclan warriors, not allowing the death berries time to affect her while she was in camp. "Now that I am suitably dying, I will do so outside of Thunderclan camp. I may be a murderer, but these cats do not deserve to see me die in front of their eyes." She spat, striding forwards before careening to the side suddenly before regaining herself.

She had to hurry, but composure was important. Lifting her head high she strode quickly past the warriors, her lumbering form straining until she made it through the entrance one last time. Stumbling forwards she slammed into the dirt, her chin slamming against the frozen earth as froth escaped her mouth. Hacking up the storm, the young warrior clenched her eyes shut and grasped control of her breathing. What went from sharp, ragged breaths until it all but ceased and she lay still never to arise in that spot again.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 22:47

No.. No... She didn't see the cat who spoke up about Rowanpaw's death but she knew that voice. She knew.. She didn't want to look. She didn't want it to be true in the slightest, she didn't want to accept it, but she knew the voice all to well.. There was no doubt about it now.. Dull amber eyes became duller as time seemed to slow as she turned to face the source of the voice. Saddened, lifeless eyes came to rest on the bulky form of her best friend.. The one who saved her life.. The one she owed.

Her three working legs shook beneath her, she.. she couldn't take it.. She didn't want to believe it. Everything else seemed to blur out except for Specklefang's voice, and the two leaders. Even the clearing around her spun.. Death for Flickerpaw... no.. Isolation for Flickerpaw. Death.. Painful death. No. Quick death. For her.. She wanted to let out a yowl of anguish, to protest this, but there was no evidence proving Specklefang wasn't the killer.. To prove that her best friend, who saved her life, wasn't a ruthless murderer..

Tatteredleaf's legs stumbled causing the warrior to stagger and lean against Blizzardstar. She didn't want to show weakness.. But she just couldn't hold it in.. Her lifeless eyes locked onto the death berries the leader had retrieved... And She watched. She watched helplessly as her best friend consumed the red Death Berries. Her mouth open and eyes wide with shock. Nothing could leave her mouth but a small "No.." Her teeth clenched together, as her mind pleaded for Specklefang to stop, but she couldn't make a sound. Her mind was wailing but no sound left the scarred warrior. She just watched as Speckelfang mocked the Riverclan leader before shoving her way out of camp.

Tatteredleaf's good back leg gave out from underneath her, forcing her to sit on the ground. Her front legs weak but holding her up for now. Wide dull eyes starred at the camp entrance, waiting for her friend to come walking back in. Wondering what was occurring in camp, but she knew that wouldn't happened. Her mind begged for it, begged for her friend not to be dead.. She would come walking back in right?

Deep down she knew.. She knew that her friend was dead and there was absolutely nothing that she could have done to save her life, like the dead she-cat saved hers. All she could do was sit there and stare, completely empty on the inside.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyMon 12 Feb 2018 - 23:10

Featherpaw felt helpless. He was helpless. The endless noise and talking of the cats around him escaped his hearing as he watched Flickerpaw with terror. She was leaving. His own sister was being forced out of the clan to live as a Riverclan cat. Then there was Specklefang. His grandmother who was dying now after she swallowed those cursed berries. He lurched to his paw as Tatterleaf stumbled off him and bolted for his sister's side. He buried his nose against her fur with a pained yowl.

He'd never fight beside her again. Featherpaw knew he very well could end up fighting against her instead and it tore his heart. How could he possibly be expected to face his own sister in combat fairly? It couldn't happen, but that would be disloyal. He looked up at Sharptooth and blinked through his tears.
"Mother... do something... please they can't take her." He begged, then looked towards his other siblings for support. He refused to look back at Ivystar.

Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 8:42

Foxfire felt empty. His heart sank. ”You can’t do this,” he said with only a mutter. He knew his words were no use against Ivystar and her warriors. His mother had already eaten the death berries, it was over. He felt a sudden storm of hatred towards RiverClan rise in him. None of this was necessary. This whole war was pointless! He wanted to go and claw Ivystar’s ears off, right there, right now. But he held himself back.
Did Specklefang really murder Rowanpaw? Foxfire knew she was always very fierce, but he never imagined she would do such thing.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 8:59

Sunpaw was numb as he watched his mother stumble out of the camp. She had given him one final goodbye, perhaps the only time she had truly acknowledged him as her son. Tears fell down his face, and for the first time in his life Sunpaw couldn't find it in himself to stay cheerful. The russet apprentice let out a heartwrenching sob, trembling as he made his way to Leafstorm to bury his face in his father's flank. He took in a weak breath, pressing his entire body against Leafstorm in hopes to shut out the world around him and maybe, just maybe, wake up from this terrible dream.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 16:17

Leafstorm let out a small gasp as he felt Specklefang nuzzle him, his eyes pricking with tears. He struggled to find something to say while she was here with him, a way to comfort her. He wanted to shout that it was alright, that he had a plan... but he didn't. For the second time in his life, Leafstorm couldn't think of what to say. He cast his mind back and, despite the situation, nearly smiled. Sitting in the sunlight, deep in Thunderclan territory. Feeling his heart swell at the sight of her.
And just like that, his entire life had changed.
"I love you."
Leafstorm locked his legs and held his head high as he watched Specklefang say... goodbye. It was hard to think, hard to imagine...
His paws shook, but he held himself together. He didn't want Specklefang to see him like this. He wanted her to see him for who he was.
So, instead of crying, Leafstorm watched, trying desperately to memorize each and every move she made. The way she walked, heavy yet graceful. The way her ears twitched when she was thinking. How her never whiskers trembled, and everything she did was done with such purpose. She was the perfect cat.
And she was leaving.
Leafstorm bit his lip as Specklefang padded towards Blizzardstar. He took a shaky breath as she carefully took the deathberries in her mouth. "For Thunderclan." He echoed, his voice steady despite the sudden flow of tears down his cheeks.
But Specklefang didn't die.
She wasn't like that. Leafstorm knew her too well- she was going to leave this world in the most peaceful way possible, in the territory she loved.
He didn't move as she strode out of camp.
Instead, he sat down.

He stared at his paws.

And then he was sobbing. His whole world slipping, sliding away from him as his sides heaved with the effort of breathing. Gone, gone gone. Specklefang was gone. His mate, his best friend.
He didn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it.
The Riverclan cats were leaving. The others didn't move.
After what felt like moons, Leafstorm pushed himself to his feet, his head low.
Without a word, he padded out of camp.

"Mama..." Coward, coward, coward! Sharptooth's world was falling as fast as her tears. Her mother was leaving, and she could've stopped it. This was her fault. Entirely her fault.
"I'm sorry, mama. I'm so, so sorry. I love you, I love you..." Her voice was muffled as she buried her head in Specklefang's shoulder. It was too late. She could've saved her, but she let her die.
"Be brave, mama. This is all my fault. I'm sorry. I love you. I'm sorry."
what else could she say?

The rest seemed to go in slow motion.
Specklefang, walking towards Blizzardstar.
Taking the berries.
Sharptooth closed her eyes as Specklefang swallowed. She took a huffing breath. "Mama..." She whispered.
She opened her eyes in time to see Specklefang's tail whip around the corner.
And then she was gone.

Sharptooth stumbled away from the crowd. She didn't care where she was going. She didn't care about anything. Her mother, the strongest cat she had ever met, the greatest warrior, the bravest Thunderclanner...
Nothing mattered.
Not anymore.

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 17:16

Flickerpaw shook her head with almost a laugh. "But Sharptooth, I can't. I'll never see you again, and..." She watched where Specklefang had disappeared to. "They'll all hate me and probably already do. It's too late to make you proud, mama. I've failed you already." She watched as her mother saw Specklefang go. Specklefang was Sharptooth's mother, she realized with a pang. That means she's my grandmother. None of them are going to see HER again either... but she's going to Starclan.
I don't even get that.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 19:09

Birchheart sagged into her mother's embrace. This wasn't the way she'd imagined it all this time. Biting back a sob, she grit her teeth. ''I'm sorry I didn't do more to stop this. If I had just-" saved Thistlepaw. She had to struggle to get words out now, her throat seemed to collapse on her. "I love you." It was over all too quickly as her mother moved on to the rest of her family. Seeing her bite into the deathberries, her words rang in her ears. For ThunderClan. She had said the same ones when the war was about to begin. Her heart had swelled as her clanmates joined in and then broke when Specklefang had walked out that day. Maybe it wasn't a mistake to shout those words that day. The warrior was amazed that even as she swallowed poison, Specklefang dwarfed her in every sense. The only thing she had going for her was that she wasn't a murderer. Blinking back tears as her mother left, she dragged her paws on the ground. Lurching forward, she clamped her jaws shut and squeezed her eyes tight as she held back a scream of agony that wanted to erupt from her. "Mng- No." The she-cat rasped sternly to herself with a faint light of determination back in her eyes. For ThunderClan! Standing tall again, she let her tears fall and went to comfort Sunpaw, grooming his pelt soothingly as silent sobs racked her form. For them, she'd stay strong. There was enough pain right now. It was her job to avoid anymore pain. She'd make sure Silverpaw learned the value of cat life so she didn't end up like Specklefang had. She'd make time for each family member and offer her time to clan members so they didn't end up like she herself had, grasping for any validation she could.

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 EmptyThu 15 Feb 2018 - 18:56

Watching Specklefang die didn't give her joy, though her heart felt settled at the sight of the she-cat's dead corpse. Death was the only real way to make sure that danger didn't come to her clan, she'd learnt that the hard way before. The mournful cries of ThunderClan grated her ears, but it was done now.

"RiverClan, let's go. Blizzardstar, I'll be returning Lionspark immediately, wait with your warriors by Sunningrocks, she will go to you." With that, the leader went over to the ThunderClan apprentice that had killed her grandaughter, scruffing the apprentice and half picking up/dragging her away from her clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]   You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

You can't be caught unaware [Open for TC to Join]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next