Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]

Go down 
+4
Drippy
Holly
AirJordanz
Squirrelnose
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 14:00

Artemis felt a weight slam into his side and he rolled to the side before leaping back up onto all fours. He faced the she-cat, blue eyes hard as ice. Cats immediately shouted on every side. The fluffy, white tom flicked an ear as he waited for a lull. Before he knew it, Lionspark was speaking once more. He listened and took it all in before finally adding his own voice. First, he padded closer to Minnowslip, shooting her a glare that silently demanded she stand down.

"We have come to bring you home." The tom meowed simply, "Your clan has suffered many loses. They struggle through the cold season, trying by whatever means to survive. They have lost an apprentice far to young to meet her ancestors. They have lost you. Thunderclan needs all of the hope it can get. Your clan needs you back." His voice was low, speaking directly to Lionspark as if there were no other cats around. Part of him understood what she said. As much as fighting wasn't good through the time of snow, Thunderclan did what they did to help preserve their clan. Artemis could not understand why she seemed to be okay with the arrangement. Regardless of their treatment, Riverclan had taken Lionspark to make her clan suffer, to show them a lesson. She was needed at home. He hoped she would see sense in this. If the Riverclan cats let them leave with her, they would simply leave. But, he knew they would choose to fight.

Occ: carpy mobile post
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 19:38

"You don't understand." Leafstorm's voice was quiet, but it filled the cave in a matter of seconds. "You think I'm doing this because I care about you? Ivystar can't afford a war any more than we can, and I have no doubt that she'll honor her end of the deal." The warrior's eyes held a haunted look as he stared dully at Lionspark, his voice no warmer than the river.
"I'm not here to rescue you. I'm here to save my clan." A serious expression hardly looked natural on Leafstorm's face, but there was nothing natural about this situation. There wasn't anything normal about this Starclan-forsaken war. "Thistlepaw is dead. Specklefang is dying." Rage was beginning to grow in him once again, a fire that threatened to spin out of control. Leafstorm forced it back, gritting his teeth. "Maplepaw is so exhausted she can barely stand. Kits and elders are denied food simply because we don't have any. The medicine den is always full, yet our herb storage is constantly empty. Bilzzardstar and Leopardclaw are going mad with guilt, and you have the arrogance to think for a moment that this is about you." His voice was edged with disappointment. Disappointment in Lionspark. Disappointment in himself. Suddenly, he felt like a mentor again, lecturing Coyotepaw about something trivial, a foolish prank or a stupid dare.
"You're a warrior, Lionspark." Leafstorm spat. "I suggest you act like it."

Would Specklefang ever smile again? Would the apprentices ever laugh again? There was an empty pit in Leafstorm's chest- would it ever be patched?
Leafstorm's voice softened, and suddenly he looked moons older. "We need you, Lionspark. I don't- can't -lose another one of my kits. I-I'll do anything to save my family, and if that means bringing you back by force, so be it."

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 19:49

Sweetheart had to turn her head away from her Clanmates to hide her wince. The ThunderClan warrior's words were very harsh, but now she could see more than ever how desperate the opposing Clan was for survival. This, of course, only fueled her anger towards Ivystar and all the cats who supported her.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 23:19

"Aww, don't tell me you're actually upset about being punished for your own folly? What else did you expect when trying to steal territory from our clan?" Minnowslip deliberately ignored Artemis's probably wise idea in telling her to stand aside to taunt the ThunderClanner. She was tired of hearing ThunderClan biased mouse-dung. Always moaning on and on about their hardships like everyone else was feasting on mountains of prey. "If lacking one warrior is causing ThunderClan to fall apart, then taking Lionspark isn't going to be enough to save you, Elder. Quit whining, you're not the only clan that's struggling through Leafbare. The fire affected us too, if anyone should be punished and have land stolen, it's ThunderClan for breeding scum like Rockthorn. Be thankful Ivystar was kind enough to leave it at taking Lionspark and Honeyspark hostage. Go home, lick your wounds and suffer in silence like the rest of us."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat 27 Jan 2018 - 23:54

Lionspark's eyes locked on the strange tom as he spoke, her ears falling flat on her head as his words. She was about to respond when Leafstorm spoke up again, her gaze locking on him as he spoke. His words struck at her, her eyes widening at his words. Thistlepaw...Dead? No..No..She took a step back as her breath caught in her throat, a whine all that is escaping. Every word that followed only caused her to sink back further and further as her eyes fell to her paw. There was a silence from her as she heard Minnowslip speak up but she didn't catch a word of it as she struggled to catch her breath. Panic rose up in her, terror threatening to overwhelm her like it had in the battle before she just...Laughed.

It was an empy laugh, hollow to the core as she shakily slumped into a sitting position. "Its true, isn't it? Nobody does like me. I'm nothing but something to be used, is that it? Bramblefrost wanted to use me to help him become leader, Specklefang only sought me out to make her feel better and you? You don't care about me, you only care about the whole of ThunderClan," she added, a soft snarl following her words but there was little hatred behind it. "I-I'm useless!" she gasped, her voice raising an octive as an uneasy giggle followed. "I can't fight, I can't hunt with only one eye an-And...I'm a shattered mess." Her voice grew quiet. "I don't understand why you would even think having me back would be helpful. I'm a burden. I've always been one. You don't need me - you just want to use me to make everything better. You don't care about my feelings on this whole matter. And here I thought that maybe - just maybe that other cats did care about me. That I wasn't worthless!" Her voice crackled as she jumped to her paws, swishing her tail as she glared in Leafstorm's direction. "But here you are, just proving that I am nothing but a thing to make you all feel better about yourself! You want me to act like a warrior? THEN TREAT ME LIKE ONE! TREAT ME LIKE MY OWN CAT AND NOT A MIRACLE TO MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!"

There was a silence that followed as her voice echoed in the cavern, panting as she started to shake. Everything felt numb as she lowered her head, blinking away tears as her ears slicked back on her head. "You aren't here to rescue me. You are here to save ThunderClan," she echoed, her voice cracking. She couldn't...She had used up all the anger that had burned for those hot seconds and the panic, the fear started to overwhelm her once more. "Well then I want to tell you this. Me? Returning? It won't do you any good. At least...Not now. Ivystar is a prideful she-cat but she is true to her words. She hasn't treated me wrong. But if you take me - if you force her to break her word? Then she will unleash all she has on you. I-I'm not worth that." She raised her gaze, staring at Leafstorm as tears started to stream down her face. "I'm not worth anything. I'm not a good mate, I'm not a good mother, I-I'm not a good mentor." A hiccup followed as she took a step backwards, pressing herself against the wall as she continued to shake - fighting off the panic attack. "I-I...I've failed everyone. Please...I want to keep ThunderClan safe and...The best way to do that is for me to stay here," she whispered as she threw her paws over her face, gasps leaving her lungs as she spoke past the sobs that ransacked her body. "Please."

Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 13:53

ooc: I'm gonna slide in a post real quick Ripped bby cause it's been a while.

Viperstorm let out a growl. "If your clan is so starved then wouldn't it be better for your warrior to remain here? Unless you are just that desperate for her to starve and suffer with you. You claim not to have any food yet you are begging for another mouth to feed." She didn't like the way they were treating Lionspark. She hated it. "Ivystar made a promise and she intends to keep it, if you break your side of the deal then harm will come to Lionspark and your clan worse than you have it already. You want to save your clan? Go home. That is the only way."

The Riverclan warrior turned away from the Thunderclan cats and walked over to Lionspark, pressing against the warrior, trying to calm her down. "I like you Lionspark.." The warrior said softly to the golden warrior.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 19:19

As the cats all bickered back and forth, barely heeding what he had said, Artemis listened. His thoughts churned. When Leaf Storm spoke, he barely held himself back from silencing the other tom. All that stopped him was the simple fact it was not his place. These were not his cats. Back in the Oasis, given his status and the fact he had been next in line to lead, the fluffy white tom had shadowed his father more than once and picked up several things. These thoughts and memories of Titus standing before all of their group seemed to surface at once. His father was a wise and powerful cat, whose fearsome ways were kept by his thoughtful and caring nature. He was a perfect model for the Oasis, something Artemis strived to be. In thinking over all of this, he came to the realization that Leaf Storm had twisted the motives of their mission, as he had as well.

The large loner sheathed his claws and let the fur on his shoulders relax. They had come here to rescue Lion Spark. While on the grander scale of war was still there, the immediate goal was the cat who stood broken before all of them. Riverclan did not care for her, except maybe the warrior that now joined at her side. And Leaf Storm seemed to have forgotten that there was the matter of this one she-cat's life. He felt a prickle of guilt for momentarily also losing that focus. His life had never been about a whole group, but rather for the good of singular lives. His feathery, white, tail flicked in a silent signal to the other cats to stay silent. Even if they did not listen, he flicked his tail like there was an authority behind it. His blue eyes gave away nothing as he looked at the Riverclan warrior and stepped around her before stopping at Lion Spark.

Artemis gave the cat at her side a sharp look, "I will not hurt her." There was a vow behind the words, as true as anything he had ever said before. The tom was good to his word. As he got closer, his maw stopped just by Lion Spark's ear, whispering softly, albeit urgently, only for her to hear, "I have come to save you by any means. Your life is what matters to me, Lion Spark. You do not deserve to live as a prisoner, nor to be a pawn in this battle. I will offer you a way out." He paused briefly, allowing her a moment to think. This was her life after all. After a second, he continued on, "We will take out the rest of the Riverclan cats, no harm will come to them. I did not come to maim, only to take you away from here. If you choose to come with me, I will take you away from both clans until it is over. A message will be sent that a loner has taken you away. Blizzard Star did not command any of this, I have come of my own volition. The choice is yours to make."

Whatever she chose, the tom was prepared to lead the Thunderclan patrol in any direction. Even if Leaf Storm was upset with him for not returning the she-cat to her clan, this was what had to be done. Staying here or going back to Thunderclan would only attest to her worth being that of a pawn, at least for now. He had an out for the she-cat. As much as the thought of leaving empty pawed bothered him, Artemis was here to do whatever needed to be done for the cat in need. It was what he had always done, and if that meant abandoning the idea of the competing the sides between clans, for now, that was what would be done. Blizzard Star would understand. Even if Lion Spark just had to leave the forest for a short while.

OCC: lol look at me lowkey getting back in character now i'm actually on a computer
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 20:26

Leafstorm's ears twitched and he felt his sudden anger drain away, as if he had been possessed by a spirit.
He had gone too far.
The fluffy tom sat quietly while Artemis spoke, feeling a wave of guilt. But below the guilt, he could feel a faint flicker of... anger? He swallowed nervously and tried to push it away.
"Lionspark..." He murmured apologetically, taking a tentative step forward. "Don't say that- you know I didn't mean it. Of course you're important." He felt a wave of relief when the golden she-cat didn't shy away from him, and he stepped closer. "I... I can't think straight."
That much was true- he hadn't slept soundly since who knows when. The tall warrior pushed past Viperstorm, Artemis, and Minnowslip, resting his head on top of Lionspark's.
He wasn't sure what had come over him, but it reminded him too much of Sunpaw.
He wasn't Sunpaw.
Was he?
Would he try to kill a she-cat for his clan?

"I didn't mean it, Lionspark, and I'm sorry. You matter much, much more than you could ever imagine." He mewed quietly. "We don't need a good hunter, or a strong fighter. We need you, Lionspark. You're the only reason Specklefang still has hope. You're the only reason most of us have hope. Come home, please. You don't deserve this."
Leafstorm felt the flicker of anger, but this time he didn't push it away.
He needed justice.
Justice for Lionspark.
Justice for the vile cat who had taken such a sweet she-cat and twisted her into... this.

The large tomcat took a step back, fixing the two Riverclanners with a fiery gaze. There was one way to fix this...
"I have a bargain." He mewed loudly. "You're going to let Lionspark go. You will allow them to return to Thunderclan territory safely. In return... I'll stay in her place for as long as Ivystar requires."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 22:16

"I- I suppose who stays doesn't matter." Minnowslip meowed, the warrior looking over to Viperstorm for guidance. She wasn't a fan of how this was all ending up, but at the end of the day, it was about keeping a hostage against Blizzardstar so she didn't attack. "As long as you don't do anything foolish, I can't see why not...?"
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 22:22

Blue eyes glanced over to Lionspark. What did she want to do? The gray blue she-cat didn't know what to decide on.. She guess it didn't matter in the end but she really didn't want to let Lionspark go.. Being with the Thunderclan warrior made her feel like she was complete, she didn't know why exactly. She turned back to the Thunderclan group. "It's up to Lionspark in the end, I'm fine either way, but she needs to decide her own fate." It hurt to say she was fine with the swap. For the good of Riverclan.. She reminded herself. Her clan was more important than her feeling complete. If they had one cat hostage then it didn't matter, as long as Riverclan was safe.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun 28 Jan 2018 - 23:02

Lionspark didn't move as voices drifted past her as she contuined to sob, remaining crouched as if she was completely unaware of what was transpiring until Viperstorm settled down next to her. A twitch of her ear was all that acklodged the she-cats words, but her breath did even slightly as she gasped for air. Her lungs ached as she slowly pulled her paws away from her head, just in time to gather what the strange tom - who was he anyways? - ws saying. She swallowed, wincing at how sore her throat felt from the crying. Her gaze shifted to her paws, leaning slightly to the side to accept Viperstorm's comfort. It was odd how fond she had grown of the RiverClan she-cats that were tending to her - she hadn't ever imagine that she would like them. She had grown up to dislike the other Clans and here was a RiverClan warrior offering her comfort...She knew the Warrior Code, and so she also knew it permittered friendship as long as their true loyality was still solid.

She blinked as there was a new weight on her head, her good eye focusing on Leafstorm as her ears folded back. At his words, her body sank futher into the stone as she stared at her paws. She...She didn't believe him. She hadn't spoken to Specklefang since everything had transpired with Bramblefrost. She was a murderer - she was barely trusted by her Clan after what she had done and they were in the right. "I do deserve this," she echoed softly, her body growing tense. Then he made his offer as he pulled away, her gaze snapping up to stare at him with an open mouth. But then she closed it, her eyes narrowing as she tried to figure out why. Why  he was doing this. But she already knew her option on the matter.

"No. You aren't staying here," she croaked, her voice feeling rough and sore as she shook off whatever traces of her panic attack still threatened to grip her. "I've made my peace with this. I'm going to stay, Leafstorm. There isn't much time left in the deal anyways..." at least, she was certain that the time was going to soon be up. It was hard keeping track of how the season was progressing from within the cavern. "I've..." she cleared her throat, wincing slightly. "I've used this time to think. T-To try to come to peace with what happened between Bramblefrost and I. Wit-With peace with myself." There was a moment of silence as she lowered her head, hot guilt prickling at her pelt. She hadn't been very successful with that, had she? It had only taken a few misspoken words for her to crack again...She shook her head as she took in a deep breath, before she raised her gaze again.

"You say ThunderClan needs hope. Why can't I be that beacon of hope from here? I see a chance at peace between RiverClan and ThunderClan. If I stay here, if I remain on good terms with Ivystar - then maybe...Then maybe we won't need more bloodshed." Her gaze flickered to the other cats that stood here - her fellow Clanmates. "Ivystar is true to her words - you can see that they haven't been mistreating me. They've been kind. More kind then they had any right to be," she added softly, her gaze shifting toward where Minnowslip and Viperstorm were. "I don't want to risk that for anything - not when a chance at peace seem so...Close." There was however a hesitation, Leafstorm's words still ringing in her ears. Thistlepaw...Dead? Her grandkit, her own apprentice. Gone because she couldn't be the warrior that she needed...She gave her head another shake, swallowing down that misery as she raised her gaze back at the cats who had risked so much to try to save her.

"I'm thankful for this rescue attempt, I really am but...I can't go back. Not yet. I..." she let out a shaky breath. "Tell Blizzardstar that I am doing fine - that RiverClan is keeping their word and that I look forward to when I can return back to the camp. But I can't leave and I can't stand the thought of any of you taking my place. We each have a part to play and mine is here. I'm sorry that you have all gone through this effort but...Please. Tell Blizzardstar that the only reason I am not going with you is because I want the bloodshed to end. There is no need for any more death." Her eyes drifted down to her paws, staring at them before her gaze snapped back up to Leafstorm. "And Leafstorm. Tell Specklefang that I am...Tell her that I am sorry. For everything. I don't know if she wants to hear it but...She was right. I should have listened to her, I should have accepted the help she offered when she did after Bramblefrost's death. I...I just hope it isn't too late to make amends to whatever our relationship is. Just...I'm sorry," she breathed as she lowered her head onto her paws.

Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed 7 Feb 2018 - 10:11

"So be it." Artemis meowed softly. Frustration coursed through his veins. She failed to see the sense of his words and only focused on Leaf Storm's idiotic suggestion. He had come to end the captivity, to help the she-cat. But, she did not seem to want it. He had failed. Regardless, he had vowed to listen to what Lion Spark had to say. With a stiff nod, he turned away. His blue gaze scanned over both parties of warriors and for a moment, he said nothing as the thoughts churned through his head. The sense of the forest cats always seemed to escape him. As much as he tried, he could not seem to understand some of their methods or logic. Specifically that of the Riverclan and Lion Spark. He was unable to change it or say much; he was a stranger to these lands.

"Thunderclan, let's go." The words were more of a command than anything as he specifically looked at Leaf Storm. The stubborn, reasonably so, tom needed something to break through his grief-stricken mind. His tail flicked back towards their own territory. It was hard to step away, but he dug his claws into the ground to keep himself from turning back around and dragging the captive she-cat away from all of this. His trained desire to serve and save was overwhelming, but his longing to respect her chose just barely outweighed it. Would Titus think he had made the right decision here? Or was he failing miserably? There was no way to know. He had not spoken to his father in moons.

Artemis longed to let out an exasperated sigh and barely choked it back. His eyes were steel as settled on the Riverclan warriors, "You take care of her... I know it is not my place and ideas of defending territory simply for the sake of doing so is beyond what I have learned, but I hope you all can see what is happening to the other clan and see the sense in their actions. Blizzard Star is trying to save her clan, as I am sure you all would have done in the reverse circumstances. They need help, not war." He knew it was futile. Although, his blue eyes still narrowed for a moment before he began to pad away. They were done here. It would keep him awake for nights, but whatever this was supposed to be, was momentarily over. And in the end, Thunderclan and Riverclan would still fight. He had accomplished nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]   Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever It Takes, Part II [Closed]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4