Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED)   Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED) EmptyMon 11 Jun 2018 - 14:49

Fernwing laid alone by the warriors’ sleeping nests, a plump rabbit in front of her. She stared down at the few bites she had taken out of its side, suddenly starting to lose her appetite. Her haunches were still sore from Dovestream’s juvenile — yet hurtful — thorns-in-the-bedding prank, and her pride and feelings were hurt as well. She must have acted like such a kit that night, but what was worse was Dovestream called her out in front of all her Clanmates. She was so embarrassed, and she still was. She hadn’t slept with the other warriors ever since, too ashamed to face them unless she was forced to by duties.

Her green eyes panged with the beginning of tears. Why would someone do that to her? She had done her best to be as likable and kind and approachable a cat as she could possibly be, yet she was still singled out and embarrassed in front of her peers by someone she hardly even knew! What had she done wrong? How could she change herself so that no one would be tempted to hurt her like that again?

”What am I doing wrong with my life?...” she whispered to herself, sniffling. A teardrop fell on her light gray paws.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED)   Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED) EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 12:06

ooc: I'm sorry it is taken me so long to get this up!

Jayflight trotted in from a mid-day hunting patrol. The tom scanned the camp and spotted Fernwing. The two were close in age and were familiar with each other to some extent. "Hello, Fernwing." As Jayflight approached the she-cat, he caught on that she wasn't in the best of moods, "Is everything ok?"

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED)   Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED) EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 21:14

Fernwing's head shot up, startled by the sudden voice, and she saw Jayflight approaching her. She couldn't say she knew the tom personally, however much she had always wanted to approach him, but she did find warmth blossoming in her chest, and she smiled softly despite herself at his concern for her well-being. The smile fell almost as quickly as it came, however. "Thank you for asking, Jayflight. But... no, I'm not doing to well if I'm being honest. It's just... it feels like some cats don't like me. Like Dovestream, she targeted me and a few other cats in some silly prank where she hid thorns in our nests, but afterwards she singled me out for reacting the way I did, and she absolutely humiliated me! And then there were some RiverClan cats who attacked me for absolutely no reason. I mean, I know we're all supposed to be rivals, but I didn't think that meant attacking some random cat on her own territory for no good reason other than because that cat was having a bad day, or they were just itching to take their anger out on someone.

"It's just not fair..."
Fernwing sniffled, looking back down at her paws. "I don't like making enemies if I don't need to. I want to make friends. I try to be super nice and kind and helpful to everyone, but it just feels like they still don't like me for some reason... It makes me feel like... like I'm doing something wrong, but I just don't know what."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED)   Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fern Takes Flight (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1