Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A day and a daisy{closed}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rusties

Rusties

Characters : {D}aypaw TC, {B}rightkit SkC, {M}ottledkit TC, {Da}ndelionkit RC
Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 11:40

Daykit was glad to be set down, but she still needed something else. The nut! ”Mommy can I has the nut!” She asked/commanded. Reaching her paws up eagerly. She wanted to kick it around a little, rough it up some.

Dandelionkit of RiverClan - 5/15
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 11:43

She smiled at day kit. "of course." she said pushing the nut towards her kit. "ill sit here and watch and make sure your safe." she said sitting down and smiled at daykit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 11:59

Flickerpaw padded up to her mentor and stopped. "Daisyheart, who's this?" She asked. She hadn't yet seen the little kit. "I wanted to do some training, but if you're busy, I can wait."

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 14:28

Heatherpetal approached the playing kit and purred. "What a sweet little kit!" she cooed, gently kicking the chestnut back over to Daykit when it rolled away from her. Seeing Clan life continuing in spite of everything going against their Clan right now made her wistful to have kits of her very own with Emberheart. Of course they would have to adopt since two she-cats can't have biological kits together.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Clan/Rank : {D} ThunderClan Apprentice, {B} SkyClan Kit, {M} ThunderClan Kit, {Da} RiverClan Kit
Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 15:30

Daykit let out a childish squeal of delight as her mother passed her the chestnut. She bounded circles around it, trying to decide from which angle to smack it. She finally chose, and with a small but powerful swoop she smacked it with all her might. It skittered to the feet of another warrior, who was talking to Daykit’s mother. Daykit gave her a smile as she kicked the nut back towards her. She then continued on playing her game, paying little attention to the older chatting cats.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 15:58

Daisyheart smiled at them. "this is my daughter daykit." she said then called over her. She nodded at flickerpaw. "yes sorry today was a mother daughter day." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 5:48

Flickerpaw nodded. "I get it. I should have some mother-daughter time with Sharptooth sometime."

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 7:33

Crowpaw saw Daisyheart over with a kit. He walked over to them "Hello Daisyheart!
And who's this? I'm Crowpaw
" he said and looked at the kit with a smile.

A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 7:40

Flickerpaw looked over at Crowpaw. "Hi Crowpaw. This is Daisyheart's kit, Daykit.
They're having some mother-daughter time. I have so many siblings, I never get any time with Sharptooth. What about your parents, Crowpaw?
"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 8:07

Listening to her fellow Clanmates starting to talk about parents and mother-daughter time was beginning to turn unbearably uncomfortable for Heatherpetal, especially considering what had happened to her biological mother a few moons ago. Or rather... what she did to her... If any of these cats questioned her about her own birth mother... She began to back away with a fake grin. "Um, I'm afraid I have to go and do something else that completely slipped my mind until just now. I'll talk to you all later." With that, she turned and quickly trotted away.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 11:44

Crowpaw looked at Heatherpetal and nodded "Okay, bye" he said and then turned to Flickerpaw "That name sure fits her. Now my parents.. Hm I don't remember that much of them really. But tell me hows Sharptooth as a mother? She sure is a grumpy mentor that I know for sure" he meowed with a slight smile "Now that I think of it I need to ask for when I'm gonna have a hunting assessment, I wanna become a warrior soon" he said.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 14:45

Flickerpaw nodded a bit. "I guess she can be a little grumpy sometimes." She said thoughtfully. Then she smiled. "Maybe her grumpiness just comes out because of you!" She commented playfully.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 Jan 2018 - 15:14

"Hey!" he said and pounced on her. He laughs and "swipes" at her with sheathed claws.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rusties

Rusties

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 15:45

Daykit watched the two apprentices nearby, and realized that her nut wasn't nearly as interesting as other living things. So with a mighty kick she bid it farewell, and bounded back over to her mom. "Mommy can we play fight like them. You 'n me?" She asked, her tail swishing through the air as she stared up at Daisyheart.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 Jan 2018 - 15:52

Daisyheart sighed. " no sweetie cause I could hurt them and they could hurt u." she said smiling.

Ooc: OK EVERYONE remember posting order u guys went over board without rusties posting.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day and a daisy{closed}   A day and a daisy{closed} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day and a daisy{closed}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next