Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Remains of an Ember [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apricity

Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice
Number of posts : 95

Remains of an Ember [open] Empty
PostSubject: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] EmptyJune 19th 2017, 6:41 pm

Ashkit sat at the entrance of the nursery, his white-cream fur fluffed and messy, but in a way that suited him. Bright green eyes peered through the masses of fur, curious and large.

Before him buzzed the camp, scents of the marsh and pine needles pricking his nose. With a surge of independence and bravery, he stood, and began to walk into the fray of cats, trotting quickly. I am going to meet someone today, he thought with confidence, glancing down at the ground not too far below him. Silentstorm knows so many cats. He'll be proud. And Violetkit, I can show her around!

Suddenly he rammed into a larger object and leapt away, eyes wide and muzzle ringing with pain. "I—I'm so sorry!" the tom kit gasped, backing up a few steps.

Remains of an Ember [open] Gif-an10

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] EmptyJune 19th 2017, 7:55 pm

Olivepaw was just coming back from the elders den after cleaning out their nests and replacing the moss when a young kit came bumping into her legs. "Oh!" She meowed in surprise as she looked down to see the calico tom and smiled at his quick apology. "It's okay!" She responded cheerfully. "I'm Olivepaw. Aren't you one of Silentstorm's kits?" She asked, vaguely remembering her mentor bringing in four newly born kits just a few moons ago. He seemed to have a kind heart, with raising four kits that weren't even his. Plus, he was a great mentor and she couldn't have asked for a better one from her father, well besides him of course.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Remains of an Ember [open] Sign_s13
Remains of an Ember [open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] EmptyJune 19th 2017, 8:48 pm

Willowkit poked her head out of the nursery, pausing before racing out after Ashkit. Her black and white fur, which was identical to Silentstorm's, was wild. She giggled as her brother crashed into Olivepaw, and she skipped over to the pair, her green eyes bright.
"Hi Ashkit!" She mewed, looking down at her younger brother. She shot Olivepaw a grin before barraging her with questions, like she usually did when she met new cats.. "Hi! What's your name? Do you have any brothers? Aren't they annoying? I'm gonna be an apprentice soon. Are you an apprentice?"

Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] EmptyJune 20th 2017, 7:43 am

"O-Oh…" Ashkit stuttered as Olivepaw spoke, suddenly realizing the she-cat to whom he was speaking  was very, very pretty. "Er, yeah." He lifted his head. "I dunno who my mother is, but—"

The familiar sound of giggling cut him off and he half-rolled his eyes as his sister flounced over. He knew what was coming. Any cat in the whole of Shadowclan probably knew by now, anyway. As the questions came pouring out of her mouth, he found himself opening his own instinctively to defend himself before Olivepaw could think he was a frog-brain. "I'm not—"

Settling back onto his haunches, he glared at his sister grumpily, the single mark of black on his forehead creasing. Just because she was a tiny bit older than him didn't mean she got to take all his friends.

Remains of an Ember [open] Gif-an10

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] EmptyJune 20th 2017, 8:50 pm

Olivepaw's eyes widened slightly in amusement as another one of Silentstorm's kits came bounding up to her. "Hello.." She meowed, stifling a laugh at the small she-cat's attack of questions. She nodded "I do have brothers. Four of them actually. They can be quite annoying, but I love them anyways. That's very exciting! Yes, I am an apprentice." She responded quickly, this time letting her soft laugh escape her jaws. Glancing back towards Ashkit, who looked a bit dejected, she gave him a sympathetic look and bent down to whisper in his ear. "Sisters can be quite the handful, too. Can't they?" She meowed, pulling away with a slight smile. She had always wanted and wondered what it was like to have a sister, but sometimes she was grateful to be the only she-cat in her litter. There were perks to that.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Remains of an Ember [open] Sign_s13
Remains of an Ember [open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] EmptyJune 20th 2017, 9:28 pm

Willowkit tilted her head. "You have four?" She mewed incredulously, looking at her with respect. "I can barely get by with two!"
She offered her brother a grin and a raised eyebrow as Olivepaw bent down to whisper something in his ear.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] EmptyJune 21st 2017, 1:30 am

Mistkit bounded around the nursery before sitting down. "I wish I was an apprentice!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remains of an Ember [open]   Remains of an Ember [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Remains of an Ember [open]
Page 1 of 1