Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Titanium
Yoshachu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:17

Dawnpetal couldn't be any happier. Her dream of adopting a kit outside of the Clan and raising it as one of her own with her mate Emberheart has finally become a reality. Just yesterday she had found a little loner kit, an orange she-cat with black stripes akin to a tiger's and piercing green eyes. She was laying beside a raven's feather, and so she had decided to name her Ravenkit.

The kit was still young, and unfortunately Dawnpetal had no milk to give. So instead she would task herself with chewing the softest meat into a pulp for the kit to suckle on. Hopefully soon she would be able to eat fresh-kill all on her own.

She had decided that today would be a good day for Ravenkit to meet the rest of her new Clan.

"Come on out, little Ravenkit," Dawnpetal purred happily, swishing her thin sandy-colored tail for the tabby she-kit to follow. "There are some cats who would love to see you. I know your other mother would love to see you out of the nursery, too."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:22

Dappledpaw had been trying to get up and do more. Recently, his hobby of hiding in the back of the apprentice den for a sob had achieved nothing. It didn't even make him feel better. So, he had set himself to task. He was now rushing about, doing as much as he could, caring for the elders, the queens, the kits. It helped a little, anyways. And when he saw his mentor with a kit, he decided to go and say hello. "Dawnpetal!" He called, trotting over. "A kit, eh? Hello, little one!" He purred, his tail swishing behind him.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:42

"Coming!"

The she-kit gave a little pounce trying to catch her adoptive mom´s tail, failing just for a kitstep, that didn´t discouraged her though, she pounced and pawed at her mother´s tail again, purring happily.

"i caught you this time mom! I´ll be catching a mouse soon if i keep practicing!" Ravenkit meowed happily, then she let go of the she-cat´s tail to listen, at the mention of new cats, her little ears perked up and followed, now purring eagerly "I´ll meet new cats? i´ll have new friends?"

Just when the kit finished asking that, another cat stepped close calling for her mom, RavenKit watched the newcomer and purred

"Hello! My name is Ravenkit, nice to meet you!"

Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) 29019410
Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 13:46

Dawnpetal arched her eyes happily as the kit pounced on her tail, and she playfully flicked it back and forth a few times. "You will make an excellent warrior, my little Ravenkit." She smiled down at her, then looked to Dappledpaw. "Ravenkit, this is my apprentice Dappledpaw. He's a very close friend of mine, and so very skilled in battling and hunting. I also have another former apprentice named Sunleap. I just wonder where he ran off to..."

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:12

Sunleap slowly crept up behind the small gathering of cats, careful to keep his weight evenly distributed. He heard his name and almost laughed, a sound that would have given his position away. Eventually, he was upon them, and he stood over Dawnpetal's shoulder with a mischievous grin. "Boo." He whispered right into her ear.

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:17

"Mrrowwwrr!" Dawnpetal leaped high into the air, fur bushed out, her yowl turning into a squeal. She instantly turned on her former apprentice, though her glare was more playful than angry. "For StarClan's sake, Sunleap, quit doing that!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
SillySunshine

SillySunshine

Characters : (S)oftkit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:20

"Stop doing what? I have no idea what you're talking about." Sunleap said with a straight face, though his twitching whiskers betrayed his amusement. He turned to the kitten excitedly. "And who is this little one?"

My Active Cats

Current Events

Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 14:30

Ravenkit, at the sound of her mother´s squeal and seeing her leap that high, made her leap too, when the kit landed her fur was all bushed out, arching her spine and ready to attack... even if she was a tiny kitten

"What is it mom what is it! i´ll protect you i´ll fight!" but the kitten started to relax again when she saw there was no treat around, just another cat and future friend, she purred softly "Hi! i´m Ravenkit! Nice to meet you!"

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 15:12

Emberheart saw Dawnpetal and Ravenkit, and let out a soft purr. "Hello there," she greeted as she approached. "And hello to all of you," she added, noting the small gathering.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 15:17

Dawnpetal's eyes lit up as her mate approached, and she padded over to the flame-colored tabby to nuzzle her muzzle against hers. "This is Ravenkit's first time out of the nursery, and she's already having lots of fun meeting her Clanmates. Aren't you, little one?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 15:22

Dappledpaw purred, his whiskers twitching in amusement. He was right, this definitely took his mind off things. "Well then, it's good to meet you, Ravenkit." The brown tabby mewed, his tone light and happy, the one he always reserved for kits.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Princess poatato

Princess poatato

Characters : {F}orestpaw(TC) {D}awnBreeze(SC) {A}dderkit {B}irchspark(RC) {S}hadefall(WC) [Dead characters]{N}ightshade
Clan/Rank : {F}TC apprentice {D}SC Young Warrior {A}Skc kit {B}RC Young Warrior {S}WC Young Warrior (Dead){N}RC NAW
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 678

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 15:28

Forestkit bounded out of the nursery at the noise of the group of cats. "Hi!" She exclaimed

Forestpaw///Thunderclan///Apprentice///20-80///Color:#009900
Birchspark///Riverclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#999966
Dawnbreeze///Shadowclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#ff9900
Shadefall///Windclan///Young Warrior///45-160///Color:#000033
Adderkit///Skyclan///Kit///5-10///Color:#cc3300
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2018 - 16:46

"Yes mommy! I didn´t know outside the nursery was this fun!"

Ravenkit couldn´t even stand still, eager, excited and happy, she was moving her tail back and forth, pawing a bit at the air while speaking, saying hi to each new cat that approached, meeting her clanmates sure made her joyous!

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)   Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kit of the Dawn and Ember (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: