Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Those I Will Destroy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apricity

Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice
Number of posts : 95

Those I Will Destroy Empty
PostSubject: Those I Will Destroy   Those I Will Destroy EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 7:12

Those I Will Destroy Giphy10

alive

DOVEPSPIRIT→NEWLY APPOINTED WARRIOR OF WINDCLAN
ASHPAW
→APPRENTICE OF SHADOWCLAN
BLACKPAW→APPRENTICE OF SKYCLAN

Last edited by Apricity on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 14:36; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Those I Will Destroy   Those I Will Destroy EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 9:09

D O V E S P I R I T  OF  W I N D C L A N

Dovekit → Dovepaw → Dovespirit
Those I Will Destroy 3dd78810

AFFILIATION : Windclan
STATS : 40 HP/120 SP

CREATION DATE : June 5, 2017
APP. CEREMONY DATE: June 15, 2017
WARR. CEREMONY DATE: July 23, 2017

MENTOR(S) : Slatethroat
APPRENTICES : N/A
MOTHER : Spiderfur
FATHER : Wildfang

SISTER(S) : None
BROTHER(S) : Heavykit

MATE : N/A
DAUGHTER(S) : N/A
SON(S) : N/A

APPEARANCE :
Dove is small, like the typical Windclan cat, with a mix of mud-and-cream-colored fur that darkens at the tips of her ears, around her eyes, and end of her tail. Her throat is a soft white, as are her paws, and her eyes are a sparkling cerulean blue. Her medium pelt is breezy and fluffyusually sticking up in tufts of fur because her attempts at washing herself are pitiful. However, she is considered to be very beautiful.

PERSONALITY :
Dove is a cat that will seem wild and young even on her death bed. She is a true Windclan cat at heart, despite her heritage, and her loyalty to her clan and to Ashstar exceeds most others'.
Fierce and gripping, Dove is determined to prove herself to the clan—though she isn't particularly sure what she wants. She cares too much and loves too easily, but her heart is wild and she feels as though camp closes her into a tiny space and expectations she isn't ready for. She wants to do more in her lifetime than just serve her clan.

Though she has a thirst for battle, Dove also has a playful, flirtatious side of her that appears often when she feels comfortable. She knows she has good looks, and doesn't fail to use this to her advantage. 

HISTORY :
Born a half-blood in Windclan, Dove began with only her mother and brother as family. As a kit, she bonded with two of her denmates, toms called Oak and Talon, and Dove and Oak became apprenticed together. At six moons, she became mentored by a newly appointed warrior, a handsome gray and white tom named Slatethroat, who she soon found herself falling for. He, too, began to have feelings for her. Meanwhile, one of her childhood friends, Talon, became apprenticed a moon after her to the same mentor—and she soon found herself competing with the tom for Slatethroat's praise. Tensions rose between the three friends, though they tried to ignore it. Eventually, while out on a patrol with Talon, Oak, and one other warrior, Dove spilled her secret about her mentor—"I like like him." Confident that her friends would be fine with this and give her advice, she was surprised when Talon seemed bitter and jealous. He was devastated about the close relationship between Slatethroat and Dovepaw. Before their ceremony, the three (Dove, Talon, and Slate) got caught in a battle with a few Riverclan warriors. When Dove had finished off one of them, she had a choice: help Slatethroat or help Talonpaw. In the split second decision, she chose Slate.

Talon and Dove became warriors together—gaining their new names Talonstrike and Dovespirit—and that night, that warm Green-Leaf night as they sat at the edge of camp for their vigil, Talon confessed his feelings for Dove…TBC

Last edited by Apricity on Thu 27 Jul 2017 - 14:35; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Those I Will Destroy   Those I Will Destroy EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 15:26

A S H P A W  OF  S H A D O W C L A N

Ashkit → Ashpaw → Ashfeather

Those I Will Destroy Fluffy11

AFFILIATION : Shadowclan
STATS : 20 HP/80 SP

CREATION DATE : June 13, 2017
APP. CEREMONY DATE: June 21-29, 2017
WARR. CEREMONY DATE: N/A

MENTOR(S) : Mudfoot
APPRENTICES : N/A
MOTHER : Sparkwillow
FATHER : Silentstorm

SISTER(S) : Violetkit, Willowkit
BROTHER(S) : Boulderkit

APPEARANCE :
Taking after his mother, Ash is a light tom, mostly white, with splashes of bright auburn-cream smeared across his back. He has a grey and cream striped tail, paired with a pink nose and intelligent green eyes. On the bridge of his nose, in the middle of his forehead, and around the back of his ear are traces of black, a strange contrast against his sunny coat—and the only slight clue that he is his father's son.

PERSONALITY :
Ash is carefree and happy with those he knows, and protective with his family—after all, he only has one parent. Friends come easily to him; he gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. However, in contrast to his bright demeanor, Ash is dangerous if crossed. He never forgets a grudge, and has a hard time forgiving. He does not seek violence, but if it comes his way, he will not feel the need to stop it. He feels as though he needs to protect anything and everything close to him, and he falls into a whirlpool of anxiety when he finds he can't.

HISTORY :
Born beside the Thunderpath in a pool of blood and named after his resemblance to his mother ('like Sparkwillow was rising from the ashes of death'), Ash did not have an easy start. His father, Silentstorm, tried his best to care for the large family, though he did not do it alone. All of Ash's siblings remained exceptionally close—especially around Violet, the runt of the litter, who somehow seemed stranger and quieter than a kit should. Alongside his older sister, Willow, he met his very first crush as a kit: a pretty brown she-cat named Olivepaw.

Apprenticed alongside his siblings, Mudfoot become Ash's mentor, and he and Olive became closer. When a pack of dogs attacked camp, they fought bravely, side-by-side. One day, they snuck out of camp together and confessed their feelings for one another. The two attended their first Gathering together. And then one day, Olivepaw went missing, only a path of frost remaining of her. Unknowing if she was even alive, Ashpaw convinces himself that she is—but not before falling into a pit of depression. He plastered on a smile for his father and family, but inside, he was a mess. Swearing vengeance on the Mist, he forced himself to his feet, training harder than ever…TBC
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

PostSubject: Re: Those I Will Destroy   Those I Will Destroy EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 7:14

B L A C K P A W  OF  S K Y C L A N

Blackkit → Blackpaw → Blackbird

Those I Will Destroy Dedf3311

AFFILIATION : Skyclan
STATS : 20 HP/80 SP

CREATION DATE : June 18, 2017
APP. CEREMONY DATE: July 7, 2017
WARR. CEREMONY DATE: N/A

MENTOR(S) : Hawkstrike
APPRENTICES : N/A
MOTHER : Lillyheart
FATHER : (NPC)

SISTER(S)[size=12] :
 None
[/size]
[size=12]BROTHER(S) : None

APPEARANCE :
Black is covered in dirty-white fur, her ears, sideburns, and tail contrasting in a bluish-black. She has a pink nose and wide, deep green eyes. Her fur is fluffy, but not too long to handle, and has a playful appearance to her. Beneath her fur, she is lean and muscular.[/size]

PERSONALITY :
Black begins as a cautious young cat, imitating those around her in order to learn. She doesn't speak often and when she does it is only what is needed to be said; but as she undergoes Hawkstrike's training, she begins to find it more important to speak up. Everything she mimicked from the other cats at a young age has helped her, and as she learns more about the world she is living in becomes the leader of her own story, determined to get where she's going to go.

Ambitious and headstrong, though witty and smart, Black knows what she wants and takes it—in her own quiet way.

HISTORY :
Black began with only her mother to guide her. As a kit, she stayed quiet and never made any close friends; Lillyheart was the closest she got. As soon as she stepped out of the nursery for the first time, Black began to imitate others.  She did it quietly and thoughtfully, in a subtle way that went unnoticed by her peers. Eventually, though she was small for her age, she became apprenticed to a tom cat—who went by the name of Hawkstrike.

She gave him all her trust, watched his every move with awe…however, unbeknownst to her and her clan, he was a Dark Forest cat that had been banned from Shadowclan. His old name had been Owlstrike; now it was Hawkstrike…TBC

Those I Will Destroy Gif-an10

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those I Will Destroy   Those I Will Destroy Empty

Back to top Go down

Those I Will Destroy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: