Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|

Go down 
+2
Clover
-Tiger-
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

|:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| Empty
PostSubject: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 18:40

The cats arrive at the barn.

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 20:51

Mothpaw padded in after Blizzardshine.

Jasper padded in beside Wolf.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 23:58

Rustie's vision was fading and restrengthening. When she could see, it was all spinning.

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:12

Dawnpaw was besides Mothpaw staring at the young kittypet. "Are you okay?" she asked breaking the silence although she knew it was useless.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:24

Wolf paded in, looking around for Pepper. They needdd her here quick, lr the kittypet won't last long.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:51

Rustie was barely awake. "I'm- *cough* I can't see well... its all... woozy.." And with that she fell unconscious once again.

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:55

"Oh no!" Dawnpaw whispered. She dashed out of the barn with no warning and to a near by tree. She scrabbled for moss and grabbed a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 7:31

Pepper was sorting the herbs that Bat had brought in earlier near the back of the barn. When the commotion and a strong wave of ThunderClan scent came to her nose she felt dread. Had they sent a patrol to drive them out again?

The she-cat peered out from hay that was near her and her eyes widened as a kit fell unconscious. Pepper moved away from the hay and began to drag herself closer, wishing she could just run.

"What's going on?" she asked, from her view, there wasn't anything off about Rustie. Just a kit, but, blood darkened her fur on her leg, had she been hurt? Was it broken? She'd need their input to help.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 5:45

Rustie was dreaming of cats talking, slightly wary of her. Then she fell into a deeper sleep.

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 6:17

Blizzardshine smiled a bit as she entered in the well-known barn and her eyes landed on Pepper, the she-cat she had met since she was only an apprentice, and placed the kit at her paws. If the situation would’ve been any different she probably would’ve tried to greet her and have a small friendly chat with her, but right now something far more important was hoarding her whole attention “For what she managed to say in the way here, she got bit by an adder at Snakerocks” Blizzardshine lowered her ears, clearly worried and grateful that the kit was still within them, but fearful that their time could’ve running out quickly “Do you think you can help her, Pepper?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 7:50

Bat arrived after making sure no patrols were following them, he wanted to be as careful as possible in this moment.

The crippled she-cat thought for a moment and then nodded, "We'll have to work fast for her tiny body to keep out the poison..." she looked up at Bat "Bat, could you get the snakeroot? Some horsetail as well, I want to keep that bite clean."

The tall tom nodded and climbed up into the loft to fetch the herbs. When he returned with the green plants, Pepper separated the horsetail from the snakeroot and nudged the snakeroot toward the kit.

"She needs to eat it if all goes well, the poison should be stopped. Blizzardshine, could you try to wake her while I check the bite?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 1:47

Dawnpaw kept running to the moss to the side of the lake. She soaked the moss until it was drenched and raced back to the barn following the trail of scent. "H-ere!" she panted as she entered and dropped the bundle of moss on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 14:01

(B U M P )

As Dawnpaw arrived with moss Pepper nodded, the kit needed all she could get. The crippled she-cat dragged herself a bit closer and began making and applying the horsetail poultice, a bite could easily get infected and this kit's pelt wasn't the tidiest already. Her eyes narrowed in concentration at the difficult task of working on such a small area, she could barely tell where the bites were.

Bat silently slipped away to gather cobwebs, coming back with a paw covered in them.

Pepper looked up and smiled, Bat was certainly learning. She used a claw to pull them off his paw and then secured the poultice with it.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 16:31

ooc:How long is it before the snakeroot's effects take place?

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 16:38

OOC: I believe it takes about ten minutes, it is only a folk remedy in real life, though. Rustie hasn't eaten it yet, she needs to wake up first.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|   |:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):| Empty

Back to top Go down

|:Rusty Ember, now a Fire(continued and open):|
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next