Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]   A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:19

OOC: So, if you don't know, Emberleaf was almost murdered here after an NPC cat died in his care. These two events caused some mental damage on him, so now he is grumpy and very different than his once free-spirited and happy self. Feel free to have your cats notice this change in him, bring it up in front of him, or do whatever.

IC:

Everything was wrong. Emberleaf felt as if his whole life had been turned upside down and shaken violently. After the incident with the golden she-cat who had tried to kill him, Emberleaf felt different physically, emotionally, and mentally. For starters, he had an obvious limp from when his shoulder smashed into the rock. Emberleaf also got random headaches, dizziness, blurry vision, and a sluggish feeling. He assumed it was because of a concussion when he had hit his head hard, and he also had a chronic ringing in his ears since then, too. Emberleaf was now very thin, since he never felt like eating, and his large muscles strained against his taut skin. The tom's scarlet, ginger fur hung sadly from him in messy clumps, and his face seemed narrower. Sometimes, he couldn't think right, and ended up yelling at his clanmates or swiping at them with claws. Not only that, but he was getting old, and he still had an apprentice to train.

Today, Emberleaf was sitting in a rather warm patch of sunlight. His narrowed gray eyes scanned the area around him, alert and sharp. He didn't feel like talking to anyone, but he had a feeling that he would have to.

A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] Image13

A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]   A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:41

Flashstorm padded over to Emberleaf. He noticed the uncleaniness of the tom and he frowned, sitting down beside Emberleaf.
"Hey, you okay?" Flashstorm asked with genuine concern.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]   A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 19:05

Emberleaf felt a growl rumble out of his throat while someone spoke beside him. The tom turned to see Flashstorm, the one who had saved him, sitting there. For a brief moment, Emberleaf's gaze softened, but then it hardened again once he became aware of the chronic ringing in his ears. "I'm fine, Flashstorm. Am I not allowed to sit and rest for a moment?" His words came out rather harsh, but Emberleaf didn't seem to notice.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]   A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 19:14

Flashstorm flinched slightly at the words. Flashstorm regained himself and shook his head slowly with a smile on his muzzle. The ginger tom looked up and st Emberleaf respectfully.
"That's not what I mean. You've seemed a little out of it after the attack. Emberleaf, did something happen during it. Were you hurt?" Flashstorm pressed. The tom knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer now.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]   A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 20:05

Emberleaf shot a glare at Flashstorm. "You do not appear to be a Medicine Cat, Flashstorm, so why are you questioning my health? Is it not my job to take care of the clan's wounds? Am I not part of the clan, too? It is my buisness of who and who is not hurt, including myself. The last time I checked, warriors were supposed to patrol the borders, protect the clan, and gather food. If you would rather mix up herbs and shove them down your clanmates' throats, be my guest." The ginger tom let out an angry huff of air and turned his head away. "Does this clan know anything about respecting their elders?" A massive, throbbing pain rippled through Emberleaf's skull, causing him to flinch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]   A Smoldering Ember [[Open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Smoldering Ember [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: