Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Intentions (OPEN)

Go down 
+9
Ice
Oak
Sunlit
Midnee
Boulder
RainyHeart
Ember Pheonix
Shadow
Ash
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 9:00

The she-cat's explanation took the leader off guard, but it changed nothing under the circumstances. However, hurt and disappointment flashed in his features before it was overshadowed by his anger. On impulse, he wanted to shred Wolffang's pelt off and use it to line his den, but his mind was fighting itself. Part of him nagged to severely punish her and try to keep her. After all, he was the one who accepted her, he should deal with these consequences. However, those thoughts were easily overpowered by the deep feelings of wanting to kill her on the spot for such disloyalty. It was the easiest answer. After all, if she were dead, she couldn't come back for revenge and he wouldn't have to deal with an attempted murderer in his camp...

It was clear on the leader's face that he was battling this decision. His claws were already making small holes in the earth and is hackles stood on end. His lips were curled up as his jaw clenched, his eyes closed tightly as he tried to make sense of his emotions and his thoughts. The silence that it caused was eerie and almost terrifying just to himself, but after a few moments, he let out his breath before turning to Wolffang.

"Get out," he snarled, his voice low and almost menacing. "Get out of my camp and get out of my clan before I change my mind on your fate!" As he spoke, the volume of his voice grew louder before he was yowling at the she-cat, lunging at her and smacking her with his front claws as warning shots, even though he felt his claws snag skin somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Oak

Oak

Characters : // owltalon; tom // mosspaw; she // puddlepaw; she //
Clan/Rank : // {o} skyclan; naw // {m} riverclan; app // {p} shadowclan; mca //
Number of posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 11:44

Puddlepaw had trotted into camp, reveling in the day's warmth, the sunlight bouncing off the trees and into her fur. The small she-cat breathed a sigh as she opened her eyes, optimism encircling her like a wreath. I could go out with Wolf-fang today! I haven't been out with her in so long, it'll be just like old times again—

And then she spotted the crowd, and her throat felt like it was closing up. No matter how much she repeated the same phrase again and again, throwing it into the deepest caverns of her mind, she knew what this was. Instinct throbbed through her veins as she pressed forward, a vision of Honeydrop cowering beside a spitting Thrushstar suddenly becoming clear.

"No! Please don't!" she cried, skirting around them and skidding to a stop between the three cats, back to her sister. "Thrushstar—she didn't mean it—it must've been an accident—right?" When she turned to her littermate, her eyes were wide with desperation. Wolf-fang! An agonized voice cried from inside. The pain growing inside her lungs was unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 11:56

Having been on a hunting patrol, what Mudfoot came back to was not what he expected to see.

Most of the clan was gathered in the center of the camp, with Honeydrop near the edge up them, looking tired and shaky. What in StarClan's name happened? Fur was bristling, audible nervous murmurs could be heard, and seeing the clan so tense made his heart fall. Dropping his prey on the freshkill pile, Mudfoot shouldered his way through the crowd just in time to watch as Thrushstar attacked his new mate, Wolffang. While the leader must have had a reason to be acting this way, the warrior had no idea what was going on, so as confused and furious as he was, he let out a yowl and jumped between the she-cat and and the older tom, ignoring Puddlepaw.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mudfoot snapped, turning his head to face Thrushstar. What ever Wolffang had done, if his leader was going to attack his mate for it, he would have to go through him first.

OOC: frickin, I was almost done with my post and Oak posted//flips table

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 12:27

Leopardfang had witnessed enough to realize that there was serious dissension among the clan. He had watched Honeydrop hurry off to Thrushstar's den with a look of shock, and the deputy quickly got to his paws and met Thrushstar by the entrance to his den. The spotted tomcat watched by his leader's side as all the information came out, and a look of disgust crossed his face. This young she-cat owed everything to Thrushstar, and she had just thrown it away like it was nothing. Leopardfang's hackles rose and his claws slid out, though he wouldn't attack Wolffang. She wasn't worth the effort. She'd get the message well enough.

When Mudfoot aggressively approached Thrushstar, Leopardfang stepped in as well and cut him off from the leader. "Step aside. Wolffang is guilty of attempted murder of our medicine cat, and justice is being dealt. Do not interfere unless you plan to leave as well." The deputy hissed in anger, bothered that his "loyal" clanmate would jump to defend the half-blood before listening to his leader.

Tigerflower, still distraught from her mother's death, watched unfeelingly from just outside the warriors' den. She crowded around with everyone else, distressed that there was a killer in their ranks; one who was partially related to her, as well. Her family seemed to have a bit of a nasty streak. Her green eyes traced her daughter's form, watching Hazeflight react in such intense pain that it reminded her of Shimmerheart's pain at Webtail's betrayal. The tabby she-cat weaved through the gathered cats to be at her adopted daughter's side, brushing her pelt against Hazeflight's and wrapping her tail around her.

Mousefang watched the terrible trial, feeling immensely disheartened. His adopted sister was being heartbroken for perhaps the third or fourth time. His adopted nieces' lives were falling apart. Mudfoot, the warrior he admired and looked up to, was choosing the wrong side. And in the middle of it was Thrushstar, judging Wolffang and all half-blooded warriors alike. She'd ruined everything he had given his life for in one night. Mousefang, with his WindClan-polluted blood, would not be able to escape the negative impact that Wolffang had brought down on them and everyone else like them. The tomcat pulled away from the crowd and sat alone at the back, wondering if more than one warrior would leave the camp as an exile, and he was afraid.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 15:16

Wolffang flinched and jumped backwards as Thrushstar's claws scored her face. Hesitation turned her paws to stone. On both sides, cats she cared about jumped to her defense. Hazeflight's comment made her wince. It the the first time in her life that her mother's opinion had ever touched her. Between that and Puddlepaw's entrance, she wanted to shrink down into the earth and disappear. While she wanted to protest her sister's claim, tell her it wasn't true. But words stuck in her throat. The deep despair quickly turned into anger. The clan hated her for what she was. Before they had known that she was half-clan, others had treated her like any other Shadowclan cat. I'm not the only one! Some of you have filthy blood too!

Her claws slid out as she took up a defensive position. However, Wolffang had no intention of fighting. All around her were cats that she knew would relish at the opportunity to rip her throat out. Thrushstar had made his decision. In that moment, the young she-cat was stripped of her warrior rank. She swung her head around, taking in clan once last time. A growl rose up in the she-cat's throat. With one last desperate attempt to not lose everything, she looked at her mate.

"Mudfoot, come with me," Her meow was rough and more a demand than a plea. Life all alone as a rogue did not sound appealing. If at least the older warrior was with her, all would be okay. Wolffang's family had given up on her. But maybe there was still hope for a connection with something. The desire to race out of camp was overwhelming. Whether or not that would happen alone was up to her mate.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2227

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 23:33

Hazeflight welcomed Tigerflower, it was what she needed. The silver cat buried her head in her mother's fur, her ice blje eyes brimming with tears. She couldn't bare it, not any more, they couldn't take her dayghter away from her. Hazeflight was torn between her clan loyalty and her daughter.

As Wolffang's fate became apparent, Hazeflight jumped to her paws, her pelt standing on end. "No! No, no... Please no..." she yowled desperately. The blood rushed to her head, she wasn't thinking straight, if she was she would of know Thrushstar was doing the right thing. Hazeflight glanced desperately at Puddlepaw, the hurt etched in her sweet face. Her gaze shifted to Emberpaw, who wore one od confusion and betrayal. This is not what a good family looks like.

Hazeflight began to knead the ground her eyes constantly shifting from cat to cat, her pain taking control. Eventually her eyes landed on Wolffang who for once, looked like she cared about her opinion, the one that hadn't been true. Hazeflight did know who daughter was and she would always love her. Hazeflight felt like she had betrayed Wolffang and her eyes brimmed with tears. "I didn't mean it... I'm sorry, Wolffang." she rasped desperately voice thick with grief.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 1:30

Emberpaw was totally shocked. Her own sister attacked Honeydrop and was mad because of being half clan cat. Emberpaw knew that her father is outside cat, but she didn´t ever thought of betrayal her clan- ShadowClan. Her whole family was here. Almost all family, because father was in his clan. Wolffang deserved punishment, this was Emberpaw opinion and she agreed with Trushstar. Emberpaw was scared for her mother, which was full of the different emotions because of daughters betrayal. Also there was a fear, because Wolffang could damaged family´s reputation. What if their whole familiy would be exiled. Or that all cats from ShadowClan would hate them.
Emberpaw steped closer to her mother and licked her, trying to comforted her. Traitor must leave the camp as soon as possible.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 5:51

Darkpaw stay still, shocked of what just happened, Wolffang had attacked their own Medicine Cat, Darkpaw started to look around for, Ryepaw to get close to him, and feel safe, but she couldn't see him, Darkpaw got close to Blackpaw. When Blackpaw spoke out she nodded and stay close to her, while she was looking for Silentstorm. Darkpaw then growled at her ''Venompaw was right! At once i was by your side, Wolffang! But i was wrong when i was in you side a long ago! Get out, scum!''

-------------------

Blackpaw saw how Darkpaw got shocked at the battle, she couldn't believe what happened, Blackpaw got close to Darkpaw, and licked her ear, then she said ''Stay here, i will go find Silentstorm, you can come with me, if it makes you feel better''

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 11:16

Venompaw stumbled out of the apprentice den behind Ryepaw. She'd heard voices, but most of all, she'd heard Wolffang's. So when she saw Thrushstar in the clearing, looking at the she-cat with unrestrained fury, she felt her blood run cold. What had that disgusting half clanner done now? Then, she heard Thrushstar speak and couldn't help a cold smirk creep onto her face. She'd been right, he'd welcomed in a half-clanner and look what they'd done, a cat had almost died beause of Thrushstar's ignorance. She knew she was only an apprentice, but even she knew enough to know that accepting Half-clanners and rogues was a bad idea.
"I tried to warn you, all of you. Maybe you'll learn to listen to me" she muttered, before settling herself down just outside the apprentice den, eager to see the results.
-------------------------------
Moments later, Lynxpaw trotted out of the door and ran over to his brother.
"Ryepaw, what's happening? What's Wolffang done now?" His eyes gleamed with satisfaction, until he heard Littlebrook and it was replaced with slight horror "Wait... she tried to kill Honeydrop? I told you, she's no good. She's fox-hearted and no better than mouse-dung"

Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 11:29

Darkpaw raced to Venompaw, ''Where are ya' goin'?'' Blackpaw's voice sounded, Darkpaw met her blue gaze and said ''I'm going to say something to Venompaw'' Blackpaw nodded and continue searching for Silentstorm, as she got Venompaw, Darkpaw tilted her head and said ''Venompaw...i...i'm so sorry for i said when you attacked Wolffang.....I thought Wolfafng's side was the right, but i see i was wrong...could you forgive me..?'' Darkpaw was afraid that Venompaw will not forgive her.
-----------------

Blackpaw flicked her ear, when she saw Darkpaw going to somewhere she asked to her ''Where are ya' goin'?'' Blackpaw met Darkpaw's green gaze, Darkpaw responded at her ''I'm going to say something to Venompaw'' Blackpaw nodded, and kept searching for Silentstorm.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 11:54

Honeydrop followed Thrushstar out of his den, needing to see her Clanmates. This would be hard for Wolffang's family, she knew. The outrage and support of her Clanmates would have warmed her heart, if she hasn't been so numb. She watched as Thrushstar ordered the warrior to leave, anger twisting his aged features beyond recognition. Though the reactions of the warrior's family tugged at the medicine cat's heartstrings, the blood still trickling down her comparatively vulnerable throat would let her neither forgive nor forget the psychotic she-cat. The golden dappled she-cat moved over to comfort her apprentice. She couldn't imagine having a sister like that- and the pain of watching family exiled must be unbearable. To be honest, she was in no position to comfort another cat, as shaky and frightened as she was, but it was her duty as a mentor, and she wasn't about to shirk it as she had so many others.

Her mouth dropped open as Mudfoot defended her would-be murderer. Her father would call that- that fox-heart his mate?! It was unbelievable. Plus, she's younger than I am. It hurt to see her father this way. She looked onwards, stunned as the former ShadowClan cat invited her father to leave. The brown tom wouldn't leave, would he? He was loyal to ShadowClan and his family.... Right? "M-Mudfoot," she meowed quietly, pleadingly. She stepped slightly forwards, body still shaking like a leaf, voice hoarse and painful. "Father." Don't leave me now.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 12:10

Turning his head to Leopardfang, the tom flinched when the deputy scolded him. Although he was just trying to protect the cat whom he loved, the older tom's words dug into his pelt like thorns and he'd never felt more ashamed. He'd never meant to disrespect Thrushstar, but becoming defensive when seeing his mate being attacked (especially when he had no idea as to what was happening), was merely out of instinct.

Waiting for Thrushstar to reply, Mudfoot perked his ears and listened to the conversations that were happening all around him. "She tried to kill Honeydrop!" "Get out, scum!" All of the murmurs between clanmates became overwhelming, and looking to his beat up daughter, his heart dropped. Did Wolffang really try to kill her? Why in StarClan's name would she do something like that?

Overwhelmed, confused, and somewhat angry (which was odd for the usually cheery and optimistic cat) at the whole situation, the warrior looked back to Wolffang who'd just asked him to come with her. Join her, in exile? Such a thought had never crossed his mind, and for the first time in forever, Mudfoot was more lost than he'd ever been. To join his mate, the she-cat who he loved, or to stay with his clan, his family. Did she really expect him to choose between love or loyalty? To lose everything that he'd worked towards and contradict the warrior code just so that he could be with Wolffang, his mate who tried to kill his own daughter?

All of his muscles screamed for him to leave the clan who seemed to be falling apart anyway and to run away with her, but clan-like his intuition told him otherwise, which left the tom even more puzzled. Though still saddened by this whole ordeal, the tom's blood started to boil at the thought of any-cat harming his daughter, and after a few moments of going over Wolffang's offer, Mudfoot knew the choice that he had to make.

"Wolffang," he started, choking on his words and emotions. "I loved you and I think I still do," Mudfoot continued, looking down to his paws and then lifting his head to meet Honeydrop's meek gaze. He could never leave his family, and even if he did, all of his days with Wolffang would be filled with guilt and sorrow, so it wasn't like life with her was going to be all rainbows and sunshine, right? "but y-you tried to kill my daughter. Why? Why would you do such a thing?" the russet colored tom asked, turning back to Wolffang with sorrow and confusion in his eyes as he looked down to the smaller she-cat. His heart was about to pound out of his chest, and while he understood which side of things he needed to choose, he wanted an answer first.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 12:15

Fallenpaw limped in through the entrance to the camp, wincing as a thorn snagged her torn ear. She'd opened her mouth to ask someone where Thrushstar was when she saw him. She would have assumed there had been a ceremony or meeting, but...hostility ran through the air like lightning. She frowned and stepped towards the crowd to figure out what was going on. Her eyes flickered to Honeydrop, widening as she spotted the blood on her throat. Her fur started to prickle as she looked at Wolffang, cowering under the clan's clearly angry gaze.
"What happened?" She asked, trying not flinch as all eyes turned to her. She knew how she must look currently. Her face had just started to heal, though her left eye was still swollen and her right ear slightly bleeding from a crack in the scabs where the ear had been split in half. The right corner of her mouth was swollen slightly, and one could clearly see her sharp teeth through the claw marks. She was skinnier than she had been when she disappeared a week ago, as if she hadn't eaten at all. Despite all of this, her good eye shone bright and clear, it's golden depths filled with confusion as she started at the scene in front of her. She had no idea how bad of a time she chose to come back.

Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 2wwmQbtIntentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Yn79RFdIntentions (OPEN) - Page 2 5EN37bBIntentions (OPEN) - Page 2 HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 13:46

Venompaw snorted as the other apprentice apologised
"Of course I was right. Now leave me alone and I'll debate not clawing your ears off." She was still sore from the Sleetfang fight and then her battle with the warrior of the moment, so she wasn't in a forgiving mood, but she tried her best and not lunging for the other there and then was probably the best she could do. Then she saw Fallenpaw and satisfaction rushed through her, seeing the sorry state she was in
"Oh look... it's that other piece of rogue scum. Hopefully Thrushstar actually learns his lesson and kicks it out" she muttered and rolled her eyes, emphasizing the 'it'

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 14:21

Silentstorm padded into camp, a frog and lizard in his jaws, when he noticed practically the whole clan gathered around someone, and Thrushstar did not seem happy at all. He dropped his prey off, stomach queasy at the tension in the air, before he spotted his mother. Eyes wide he padded over to her. "What happened? Is Honeydrop okay?" He asked worriedly, green gaze flickering to the medicine cat. Then his gaze landed on Wolffang. "Why would she.." He started, but couldn't finish it. It made his stomach churn at the thought and it took everything in him not to launch himself at the silver she-cat. Instead an angry growl escaped his lips.

Littlebrook stood, seething, when she heard her son approach her. "Wolffang tried to kill Honeydrop. She's okay now, I think. Probably just shook up." She meowed, voice coated in sympathy for the young medicine cat. "Thrushstar just exiled her." She meowed with satisfaction. That she-cat didn't deserve the title of warrior, let alone the title of a ShadowClan cat. She knew everyone was going to blame her half-clan blood, but Littlebrook knew that had nothing to do with it. Some cats are just born crazy. Littlebrook considered herself one of the most loyal cats in ShadowClan, and would gladly lay her life down for her clan, and she was half SkyClan.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Sign_s13
Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intentions (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next