Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptyWed 20 Aug 2014 - 14:12

A ghostly figure padded about the dream territory. She was mostly black, with small white spots and a banded tail. Her eyes glowed a soft green as she gazed about the starry fields. A few forms appeared not too far away, peaking her curiosity. The former Riverton she-cat padded over silently, leaning over the slumbering cats. They appeared to be alive, if only sleeping.

"Hey," she murmured, prodding them gently. "You can wake up." Through her white spots you could see the starry grass behind her. The black wasn't much better, it tinted everything she was in front of darker. She was being forgotten rather fast.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 8:20

Cloudypaw blinked her eyes open and looked up. "Who are you?" she asked. She then looked around. "And where am I? I've never been here before." She stretched. This was strange. Cloudypaw swore she fell asleep- she couldn't be dead! She still had to care for her friends, family, and clan! She was young and healthy!

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 11:19

While the apprentice before her panicked, the she-cat could catch a whiff of her scent. Shadowclan. "You are fine. This is Starclan, but you aren't dead." The small Starclan cat assured calmly. A quiet smile made its way on to her face, while the tiny stars around her floated about. "I am Nightbird, warrior of Riverclan. You wouldn't remember me though, I died long before you were born." Looking at the other she-cat, Nightbird thought wistfully of her son. She looks a little like Ashcloud. Stepping back, the faded cat allowed the other some space.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 11:46

Cloudypaw stood and looked around. That made sense. "Why am I here?" she asked. "Is there some kind of strange message for me?" She could only wonder who it could be from if it was. Perhaps she had family in StarClan? Her brother, perhaps, would be there. She never knew her biological family, just Bearmask and her Clan.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptyThu 21 Aug 2014 - 20:07

Black claws dug into the ground absentmindedly, bringing up blades of starry grass with it. "I'm not sure. Maybe someone wants to speak with you? Though, that would be unusual. I do hope that you don't know anyone here." Green eyes gazed about the landscape, spotting a ghostly forest, not too far away. Faint, collected voices could be heard. Most of them used to be of Thunderclan or Shadowclan. Most were neutral to each other, as most had passed before the current wars started. "It used to be oh so peaceful down there," Nightbird murmured softly to herself.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptyFri 22 Aug 2014 - 3:00

"That's right." The tom's deep voice throbbed as it echoed through dream territory. A ghostly figure appeared at the edge of the forest. Black, with a white chest and muzzle and paws. Bland green eyes, and, of course, the scar across his face. "Remember me?" The Tom wasn't going to state his name. Let's see if she remembers who I am..if she's a true friend.

Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee Image13

Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 14:54

Cloudypaw was shocked, and ran to him to nuzzle him in a mix of sadness and joy. "Badgerfang! Oh, I missed you! You have no idea! I have to hunt and sleep and do everything alone! I even miss our fights and how I'd make us feel so guilty about fighting! I miss curling up with you at night in the den and...everything!" She was sobbing, completely losing it! "Why did you have to leave me!?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 15:07

Badgerfang smiled, then slightly pushed Cloudypaw away and took a big look at her. Yep, she hasn't changed one bit. "Cloudypaw, calm down. Everyone has to leave at some point...and plus, it wasn't my fault that I died." He leaned in to his old friend's ear. "You have to blame Scratchclaw, he killed me," he whispered. Then, the Tom slowly pulled his head back. "Any way, I need to tell you, that you should meet my kits. I think Spiderkit would like you." He stood proudly at the thought of his kits.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 15:14

Cloudypaw lit up. "Kits? KITS?" She gave a squeal. "Aw, that's so cute! Little Badgerfangs running around! I'd love to meet them all!" She then stopped and looked away. "I-I'm sorry you died. They won't have you. I shouldn't complain, they won't have a father..."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 15:33

Badgerfang laughed. "It's not actually little Badgerfangs, it's more like one Badgerfang and one Heatherpaw Badgerfang...ones a mix of me and Heatherpaw, the other...well...looks like my twin." The Starclan cat completely forgot about the other dead cat who was there too. Suddenly, Badgerfang's face became serious. "What's done is done. At least they don't have a father. My father was...well...let's just say he was mean, and I wouldn't know how to treat them. I would probably end up acting like my dad. Speaking of which, I'm assuming you didn't adventure off to find my family?" A smirk grew on Badgerfang's face.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 15:53

"Not yet, no," Cloudypaw replied. "I'll leave one day, though. I have lots of cats to find, for you and for Greyfeather!" She almost left off the last bit, but remembered that Badgerfang was her friend. She wouldn't keep anything from him.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptySat 23 Aug 2014 - 17:47

Nightbird had been standing off to the side, half listening, half thinking. It seems like more cats are breaking the code nowadays than following it. What am I saying, I did that too. So did Ashcloud. Shaking her small head, the she-cat glanced at the two Shadowclan cats. The former Riverclan she sighed and smiled softly at the pair. "I guess I will leave you two be? If you're looking from anyone else from your clan, look in the forest. Good luck," she murmured the last past as she trotted away. Soon enough, she literally faded into the trees.

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee EmptySun 24 Aug 2014 - 14:24

"Wait! I forgot to ask you about my family!" Cloudypaw asked, but she sighed. Maybe she'd never know where her family was until she herself died. She didn't fret, though. She had ShadowClan!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee   Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee Empty

Back to top Go down

Open your eyes Open the skies and seeeeee
Page 1 of 1