Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Intentions (OPEN)

Go down 
+10
Ice
Oak
Sunlit
Midnee
Boulder
RainyHeart
Ember Pheonix
Shadow
Ash
Ripped
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 12:44

Occ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI7pSDpnMm0

There was a slight moment of uncertainty. It was just a flash though, barely a thought. Wolffang had made up her mind. While Mudfoot had taken her on as a mate, things were still not right. Her sister, who had once been as close to her as littermates could be, had drifted away. Puddlepaw's voice cheered alongside only a few others at her warrior ceremony, but it was clear that the tiny she-cat had begun to grow distant. The memories of Puddlepaw's face, etched with disappointment, were still fresh in her head. Both after the gathering and when she had interrupted Wolffang's attack on Venompaw, her sister had looked at her like a stranger.

At first, the grey she-cat had blamed herself entirely for pushing Puddlepaw away. But the more she mulled it over, the more she came to realize there were more factors at play. First, they had taken different paths within the clan. Second, Honeydrop. The first time the though had invaded Wolffang's head, it surprised her. How could the sweet medicine cat possibly be at fault? However, when she considered it, everything made sense. The current Shadowclan medicine cat overworked her apprentice. Wolffang's poor sister was probably consistently exhausted from the amount of things her mentor kept her doing. All the while, Honeydrop sat around doing nothing.

It made perfect sense in her head. Minus the nagging at her subconscious that this could be wrong. But with the medicine cat gone, there would be the potential for things to get better. Puddlepaw could become a full medicine cat. Any sadness at Honeydrop's death would quickly melt away as a great new Shadowclan medicine cat rose. And, most of all, Puddlepaw would see Wolffang as a hero again. For the many moons of their kithood, Wolffang had always been looked up to by her little sister. That had changed a lot recently. If everything went according to Wolffang's plan, in a couple sunrises, the sisters would once more be sharing tongues as if nothing bad had ever happened between the two of them.

Wolffang tried to push away the dark grin that threatened to cover her features, and feigned a wince as she padded across the clearing. Some good acting and a bit of mouse blood would do the trick. Her forepaw hung in a fake uselessness and she limped towards the mouth of the medicine cat's den. Inside would be Honeydrop. The young warrior had watched her sister leave camp to go out collecting herbs and knew there would be no way she could run in on this moment. Wolffang's secret would die along with the former medicine cat. Without bothering to ask to enter, Wolffang invited herself into the den. Her nose wrinkled at the overwhelming scent of herbs that concentrated in the small space.

"Honeydrop?" She called softly, attempting and succeeding at sounding like another innocently hurt clan member, "I think I hurt my pad. I could really use something for it." Just wait a few moments more. Wait until she is close and not suspecting it, The she-cat thought to herself as she calmly waited for a response. Her pelt quivered lightly in excitement. This was final. There would be no going back once she went down this path. And to her surprise, Wolffang was completely okay with that.

Intentions (OPEN) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Sat 4 Mar 2017 - 23:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 14:40

Honeydrop's ears pricked as a cat walked onto her den. She turned around to see Wolffang, her apprentice's sister, with a bloody paw. The medicine cat instinctively scrambled for herbs, reaching for some tormentil and comfrey root. Where the herbs usually were was just a blank spot of stone. The golden dappled she-cat blinked as she remembered she had just sent Puddlepaw for those herbs. "I'm sorry," she apologized to the gray warrior. "I'm out of those herbs right now. I can bind up your paw with some cobweb, though, or give you some poppy seeds for the pain if it's that bad?" She approached the she-cat, and bent down towards her paw to inspect it further. But she stopped abruptly when she smelled the blood. Wait a second. That... That wasn't cat's blood, that was mouse blood! She straightened up, amber eyes suspicious. "What's going on here, Wolffang?" she asked cautiously.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 19:09

Wolffang feigned innocence. She pulled her paw back slightly, still attempting a false wince. Her eyes were kit-like and round as she meowed abnormally sweetly, "Well I was out hunting. I must have hurt my pad some how. I'm not sure. Maybe a claw." The young warrior's claws slid out, as if to show them off for inspection. Her paws lightly touched the ground as she moved closer to Honeydrop. The short distance between the two she-cats was closed fairly quickly. Wolffang's heart raced and her stomach fluttered with anticipation. Not yet, She reminded herself, clamping down on her restraint. The kill was so close. while she had never killed anyone before, the grey she-cat anticipated the rewards that would come. Her hope was to drive the medicine cat back further into the den and away from any prying eyes or ears.

While she waited for Honeydrop's suspicion to die down a bit, and for her 'injury' to be checked out, the warrior asked, "How's Puddlepaw's training going? I rarely see her these day." Maybe a bit of casual conversation would put Honeydrop at ease. When she least expected it, soon, Wolffang's claws would slash through her throat.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptyFri 3 Mar 2017 - 21:54

Honeydrop shook her head at the newly appointed warrior. Being a medicine cat, she knew how to tell when someone was in pain. If the she-cat's paw really had been hurt, moving like that wouldn't gave made her wince. And as far as she could tell, there was no blood but mouse blood on that paw. She deflected the she-cat's attempts to change the conversation topic. "Why are you lying to me, Wolffang?" the golden dappled she-cat asked sadly, confusion written across her face. "Why is there mouse blood on your paw? Why are you pretending to be hurt? Did you just want some herbs to help any inner problems? All you had to do was ask." Her warm amber eyes showed nothing but caring love and intent to help. Despite her feelings of inadequacy, Honeydrop truly was an innocent cat.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 9:14

Once more a prickle of hesitance touched Wolffang. She looked down at her paws, grinning lightly. The decision had already been made. Her pawsteps were slow and heavy as she continued to move closer to Honeydrop, driving her backwards. As soon as Wolffang decided she was close enough, she finally spoke.

"I underestimated you," The warrior meowed simply, "I thought you could be fooled easily... but you're still just a silly little medicine cat!" As she raised her voice lightly, Wolffang struck forwards with strong forepaws. She knocked Honeydrop's feet out from underneath her. Within seconds, Wolffang was on top of her, pinning her to the soft ground. A satisfied growl rumbled in the grey she-cat's throat. Not too hard, Wolffang thought to herself as she looked down at the medicine cat.

"I've waited for this for a long time. Ever since you took Puddlepaw away from me. Things will be better soon," She hissed into Honeydrop's ear, allowing her claws to slide into the cat's fur below her for a better grip. Wolffang moved one unsheathed paw to the other she-cat's throat in case she tried to call out for help. They didn't need any cats interrupting this.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 16:46

Honeydrop had no time to react as Wolffang lunged forwards, sweeping her feet out from under her and pinning her down to the ground in one swift move. The medicine cat let out a cry of pain as the warrior's claws pierced her shoulder, but her scream was effectively cut off as a gray paw pressed down on her throat. Amber eyes panicked, the golden dappled ShadowClan she-cat glanced desperately around for anyone who could help. But nobody came. She struggled, trying to squirm out of the psychotic warrior's grip, but having had no training, it was to no avail. Why? her eyes asked, filling up with tears. I- I can't die! I need to train Puddlepaw! To help ShadowClan! To- to...

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 21:06

Wolffang pressed down on the medicine cat's throat, claws prickling dangerously through the soft flesh. Again, the mild hesitation stopped her from ending this all right away. But, Wolffang was still dead set on completing her mission. The grey warrior was too focused to notice the sound of footsteps that echoed at the den entrance.

"Honeydrop? Puddlepaw? I could use something for bellyache. I think I ate a bad toad or something... Wolffang? What is going on?" Flamestrike's voice was casual and easy as he first walked in, but concern quickly crept into his voice. There was a split second pause as he took in the scene, but not long after the flame orange tom was dead sprinting towards the pair. His head connected with Wolffang's side as he headbutted her away. The younger warrior went flying backwards. He stood between her and Honeydrop in a protective crouch, fur bristling.

"What in Starclan's name do you think you are doing!?" Instead of his usual mild tone, the tom's deep growl was a mix of anger and disappointment. Something Wolffang was use to. Flamestrike had quickly come to the realization that the young cat had some ill intent. There was blood on Honeydrop's throat. What would have happened if I didn't show up? The warrior shook his head and looked at Wolffang with blazing eyes as he waited for her to answer.

Underneath Flamestike's gaze, Wolffang shifted uncomfortable. The tom had been like an older sibling to her and now, like in many other moments recently, there was disgust in someone she loved's eyes. Her claws stayed unsheathed, still in the heat of the moment, but her position was far more defensive now. She opened her mouth as if to speak, but nothing would come out. They locked eyes for a moment and Wolffang froze. Everything hit her in that moment. Oh, Starclan, help me. What have I done? The she-cat's head spun with realization of how much she had screwed things up. This would not end how she wanted. And now, it was all worse. Way worse then she could have ever imagined.

"I... I don't know, Flamestrike," Wolffang's voice broke as she barely managed a whisper. Her claws re-sheathed and she sunk backwards into a defeated and broken sitting position. Why did you have to do this, Wolffang? Flamestrike thought, as sadness began to creep into his mind. One of the young cats he had helped to raise would undoubtedly be exiled... or worse. It broke him to think about everything that had happened with her. Clearly, she had no intentions of moving, but Flamestrike did not ease up on his crouch.

"Honeydrop, get Thrushstar," Flamestrike spoke finally, flatly, "We will be out behind you." The tom waited for the medicine cat to leave. As soon as she did, his teeth clamped down on Wolffang's scruff and he dragged the limp she-cat out into the clearing. It was as if she were a rogue. In that moment, the she-cat felt more like an outcast than she ever had before. And Flamestrike felt it too.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 21:50

Honeydrop's eyes widened as Wolffang's claws started to dig into her throat. She tensed up, waiting for death, holding back tears in what appeared to be her final moments. But then she heard another voice- Flamestrike, wanting something for a bellyache. In a moment, the flame-orange tom had shoved the gray warrior away from her, and the ShadowClan medicine cat let out a gasp of relief as she could breathe again. Gratitude warmed her heart as the tom protected her from the crazy she-cat. Still taking deep breaths, the golden dappled she-cat managed to get shakily to her feet as Flamestrike suggested she get Thrushstar. She nodded shortly and stumbled out of the den, giving Wolffang a wide berth.

After she got out of the den and into the empty, starry night illuminating ShadowClan camp, Honeydrop had to stop for a couple seconds before doggedly pushing forwards. The pain on her throat was flaming hot, and adrenaline rushed through her veins. But she had to get to Thrushstar. The disheveled medicine cat burst into the leader's den, waking up the ShadowClan leader. "Thrushstar! S-Sorry, sorry to bother you, b-but I...." Her normally sweet and musical voice was hoarse and pain-filled. The golden dappled she-cat sat there for a second, mind finally starting to comprehend what had happened. StarClan, I almost died. I almost died. StarClan, StarClan, StarClan... Her strong front finally broke down and tears filled her amber eyes. "W-Wolffang- she tried to- to k-k-kill me. Sh-she almost murdered me. Flamestrike came and s-saved me, b-but, oh Thrushstar..." Honeydrop started crying. It was shameful for a grown she-cat to be weak, especially in front of the leader, but she didn't care right now. "I was s-so s-s-s-scared!" she sobbed, looking down at the ground. I almost died....

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 22:22

At the time that Honeydrop was dashing into the den, Thrushstar was actually just about to leave. He was tired of sitting there doing the same thing all night and had gotten up to stretch his old joints when he almost ran headfirst into the medicine cat. With a sharp gasp, he stepped back to give her room, all of his surprise turning immediately into shock as she came in gasping and shaking like a leaf as she tried to speak. There was a hint of fear that struck his heart as he let her reaction sink in before it finally registered what she said. "What?" He hissed, his claws naturally unsheathing and digging into the dirt. It took everything within him not to push the medicine cat out of the way and shred every hair off of Wolffang's body, but he managed to compose himself for just long enough. "Honeydrop, please, stay in here. I... will take care of this," he told her, a growl growing in his throat.

"Wolffang!" He yowled as he jumped out of his den with a snarl, his eyes locking onto the she-cat as Flamestrike dragged her into the center of the clearing. "What is the meaning... of this? Do you have any idea... what you have done? Explain yourself!" It had been a long time since the leader had been this furious. As he spoke, the emotion boiled inside of him, burning within him like a wildfire with a glint of something... off in his eyes. Part of him had snapped. All of that work since he had come back from the Dark Forest battle had unraveled in a matter of heartbeats.

He had trusted her. He wanted to believe that even half-clan cats belonged in Shadowclan and could do well. No longer. They were as bad as rogues. All of them. No one could be trusted. He had been right all along. He was going to make sure this problem was resolved completely one way or another, even if that meant that this would end in bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 23:10

Flamestrike dropped the younger she-cat to the ground in front of Thrushstar. The leader's fury shocked him. While it wasn't surprised, it took everything in him to not flinch at the old tom's harsh tone. He took a couple steps back, but stayed close. There was no way he would risk the grey warrior running off. His mind was numb as Thrushstar spoke. The whole situation seemed unreal to him. It occurred to him that Hazeflight should probably be here. However, his paws were lead and he did not want to leave the situation. Hopefully his former mentor would arrive soon.

Unlike her adoptive older sibling, Wolffang simply accepted Thrushstar's fury. The past moon had been filled moments of her being subjected to others disappointment and rage. This was nothing new. But, this time she felt a stab of anguish cut through her normally emotionless spirit. A big part of her knew this would be the end and she had caused it. Soon, Puddlepaw, Mudfoot and the other's would look at her like she was a mistake. Soon, her clanmates and family would be ordered to chase her off of the territory that she had always called home. It had been a long time since Wolffang felt like Shadowclan was her home. A defeated sigh caught in her throat.

"There's nothing to explain. It's like Honeydrop said," Wolffang's eyes betrayed no emotion and her words were cut short. No defense bubbled up onto her lips. The she-cat accepted what was about to come.

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 23:17

Ambernose hearing the commotion mostly hearing Thrushstar she came from the warriors den abruptly confused for a moment. The black she cat blinked and looked at him the Wolffang her light Amber eyes narrowed slightly as she had picked up on the situation but confusion still filled her.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 23:48

Ryepaw stumbled out of the apprentice's den, blinking away the sleep rapidly from his eyes. He had been napping, but the angry yowls of Thrushstar and others had woken the young cat. His gaze resting on the leader and the group around him, he quickly dashed up to join in the action. Stopping beside Ambernose, he gazed up at the pretty she-cat and meowed "Hey, do you know what's happening?"

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 0:44

Emberpaw came closer to the two cats, Ryepaw and Ambernose. She listened when the Ryepaw asked older cat what was going on. This also interested Emberpaw, so she silently listened and tried to figured out why was camp so tensed and full of different things going on. Were some intruders here? She saw Honeydrop and Trushstar. And Honeydrop was having a blood on her. What?

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 0:54

Hazeflight watched as Wolffang entered the medicine cat's den. She joped it wasnt anything serious, the grey she-cat had had enough hardships, some that she had caused. Hazeflight sighed and roled over to look at Silverpelt, she smiled softly, knowing her friends were up there.

She rolled over as Flamestrike wandered in and for some reason Hazeflight began to feel queasy. Something wasnt right and she knew it. The silver bengal scrambled to her feet after Flamestrike. Before she was even halfway, he was out of Honeydrop's den, dragging a familiar grey pelt out.

Hazeflight was after the trio in moments, her ice blue eyes wide. Her eyes fell onto Wolffang's paw, which was coated in mouse blood, which she instantly identified. "Wolffang? Flamestrike? W-what's going on?" she meowed her voice full of confusion. Hazeflight watched in worry as Honeydrop darted for Thrushstar's den, blood trickling from her golden throat. Her blue eyes flickered back and forth from between the golden medicine cat and the grey warrior.

Hazeflight had already put to and to together before Thrushstar was already bearing down upon her daughter. Her blue eyes filled with tears, Wolffang wasn't like this, she'd never do this. But Hazeflight knew it was true and as Wolffang admitted it, her heart tore even more. "No... No... That can't be true! You would never do that, would you Wolffang?" she yowled. Her eyes met briefly with her daughter's. "You did didn't you? H-how could you? I..." Hazeflight struggled to find the word in the heat of things, but eventually she found her voice again. The silver warrior opened her maw and before she could stop herself the words were out.

"I don't even know who my daughter is anymore."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Intentions (OPEN) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) EmptySun 5 Mar 2017 - 8:14

Littlebrook's head shot up in her nest when she heard her leader's rage filled voice. She had never heard him this angry before, or a least in a long time, and it scared her. What's going on? She stumbled out of the warriors den still half asleep, when she saw Wolffang cowering in the middle of camp with Flamestrike and Thrushstar nearby. She gasped when her gaze flickered over to Honeydrop and she noticed the kind-hearted she cat had blood trickling down her neck. Oh StarClan.. What happened? She padded closer, before an angry growl rose in her throat. "Why would you hurt Honeydrop?! She's devoted her life to helping us when we are hurt or sick and you repay her by.. by whatever you were trying to do?! She's your sisters mentor for StarClan's sake!" She spit, voice filled with disbelief and rage. She had no idea how in StarClan's name a clanmate would want to hurt their medicine cat. She stood facing the young she-cat, tail tip twitching in anger.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Intentions (OPEN) Sign_s13
Intentions (OPEN) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intentions (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intentions (OPEN)   Intentions (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Intentions (OPEN)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum