Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)

Go down 
+2
Maple
bunjamin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) Empty
PostSubject: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 12:03

Do you think you have what is takes to join me? Do you think you can handle writting in same news with the "Ask Aunt Sombra" sequence? Well, then I need you!

Remember how I said I was going to make tryouts for the new writes of the WCC News? Well, they are here/ This role is a big responsability, and it's gonna be a bit difficult, I can't lie, but more is better! The role of a writer will include tasks such as:

~ coming up with new articles
~ writting stuff and sending it to me
~ taking interviews from users, and even from cats! (you can create your own OC journalist StarClan kitty, wich you can use to talk to other members' cats via pms)

WAAAAIT, it ain't all just a breeze, desu. You need to complete this template T.T

Code:
[i]Username:[/i]
[i]StarClan Journalist Kitty Name:[/i]
[i]Writing Experience:[/i] yo, I ain't expecting some cambridge teachers, just please be litterate T.T
[i]Will You Be Able To Write Articles Weekly?[/i] no need to. if you have much work to do, you can have a break for one week to get your stuff done, if you need to
[i]Articles Sample:[/i] well, this is where stuff gets annoying. i ain't expecting much, but I want something catchy and nice. do your best, buddies, i'll be proud of everyone!

Lookie here:
Username: Bun Bun
StarClan Journalist Kitty Name: Dreamwhisperer
Writing Experience: I'll mostly literrate, I sometimes have grammar mistakes on some words, working on fixing them, and I'mn always working hard on not having typos :)
Will You Be Able To Write Articles Weekly? I hope so, tho I might be busy some days.
Articles Sample:

Who Likes Their News Hot And Straight From The Oven?

I know I do! That's why WCC News has news about... itself! From speak peeks, IC and OC quotes, to the newest hashtags and fanfictions, WCC News will be bringing them all to you in it's new segment, "Dear StarClan?!". Our warrior ancestors will crumble will laughtemr as they read the news, and some will frown with shame as they hear the news of the five beloved Clans: VeryMuchKoreanDramaClan, EdgyAndShadyClan, RidiculousFishPunsWaitingToBeSaidClan, AlwaysWantToBeFirstAtGatheringsClan and NotReallyConsideredBySomeClan. And so we come to our next new segment, "Ask Aunt Sombra". How is it to be a newly appointed mod? Do you like potatoes? Anything goes, and everyissue will contain 2-3 questions ready to be answered by the not so sombre (or sober) Sombra.

With this in mind, I must move on to some more disappointing news. The next issue will not come out next week as promised, but two weeks later, due to the new journalist try-outs and me not wanting to press you guys into wrecking up as I probably did in this articles.

Love, Bun <3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 13:18

Username: Maple
StarClan Journalist Kitty Name: Starwhisp
Writing Experience: I dont think I make very many mistakes, and I do a lot of writing for school and for my own purposes, so thats a very god place to start. 
Will You Be Able To Write Articles Weekly? Most likely, yes. The only reason I have not to is to be grounded, which doesnt happen much.
Articles Sample: 

The sun is bright and shining high, melting away the harsh leaf-bare snow, so wake up, WCC! 
~~~OC~~~
As of now, your top posters for the month are as follows: Ambernose, with a whopping 106 posts! Up in second is Maple, with 86 posts, including the one your reading now! Sombra has 82 posts, giving her a spot in third place! Speaking of Sombra, herself and Badger were just appointed as New Staff Members on WCC! Also, Bun Bun likes to rant about things: so yehh, i was thinking (Click to see Bun rant!) Can we all give Bun a round of applause for this beautiful post? The moon is at the stage waning Gibbous, which means it is 96% full as of right now! 

~~~IC~~~
As of late, our newest apprentices are Mosskit, Snakekit, Amberkit, Stillkit, Finchkit, Currentkit, Lichenkit, and Deadkit! We also have a few new warriors, let us give it up for Gustpuddle, Addergaze, Owltalon, Quailfeather, and last but definitely not least, Ambernose! These warriors trained hard and well as apprentices, and in honor of that they have been appointed noble warriors of their beloved clans! The moon is full, which means that the gathering is ahead! Make sure to stay on your best behavior! 

Did you know that Sleetfang is going to die? Yes, folks, it's true, Sleetfang is a goner! His massacre will take place when two patrols meet, and he will be the atomic bomb dropped on the clans! Watch out, or you might become a part of it! Also, this would be your chance ladies, so come one come all, for the Sleetfang kits! And dont forget your Jelly beans on the way out! 

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 15:12

Username: Dimmeh
StarClan Journalist Kitty Name: Sablemist
Writing Experience: u saw me bro
Will You Be Able To Write Articles Weekly? yeppppppp. I can if you want, but I can get sick or go on vacations, so I am no robot.
Articles Sample:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Love, love, and more love! Get your boxes of chocolate-covered voles, because it's almost Valentine's Day!

♥~OoC~ ♥

Hello everyone! So, this is Sablemist, WCC news reporter! We have some 'lovely' news, so listen up!
First, we have two new staff members, so take a look at the wonderful Badger and Sombra for all your moderator needs! For now, Ivyfall is the current RiverClan deputy, and with Fishstar inactive, she will be preforming ceremonies!
The current Gathering is going on, and the top poster is Ambernose, with our most amazing reporter Maple (Starwhisp) as a second place runner-up!
Check here to see some of our sister sites!
It's Leafbare, thick snow blankets the forest territories and prey is scarce... Sleep with Sleetfang and earn a congratulatory ribbon and a lifetime supply of jelly beans. A mysterious group called the Knights of the Round Table have appeared in ShadowClan Territories. Who are they? What do they want? If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a mod. Thank you!

◅~IC~▻

Check out HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE and DIE DIE DIE for the glorious deaths of Magpieclaw and Sleetfang!
Bouncepaw and Puddlepaw are the new Medicine Cat Apprentices of RiverClan and ShadowClan, respectively, roleplayed by Dimmeh (me) and Oak! Links in the names.

Thank you, have a good day!

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan

Last edited by Dimmeh on Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 18:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 16:06

Username: Ash
StarClan Journalist Kitty Name: Moonshimmer
Writing Experience: I write literally ALL THE TIME and am known by some as a grammar and spelling Nazi. I can guarantee that I will make little or no mistakes aside from the occasional typos :')
Will You Be Able To Write Articles Weekly? Until further notice, I can probably find time. If in busy I'll let you know~
Articles Sample:

And now, sponsored by WCC news, it's time for...
WCC Plots Of The Week!

~This intriguing segment, written by our correspondent Moonshimmer, skims the cream off the top of the Plotting Pages section so you don't have to!~

First of all, started by our lovely admin Sleepy and his dashing RiverClan ladies' man Sleetfang, comes HIGH IMPACT SEXUAL VIOLENCE, in which the aforementioned infamous tom goes on a murdering rampage, injuring flocks of cats from all Clans. If you need a cat killed, maimed or injured, or if you just want to throw them into the battle of a lifetime, feel free to sign up through the provided link!

Second up, we have a plot dastardly devised by our other beloved admin, Pikachu: Clash of Clans {The Idiot Edition}. In this plot, hotheaded RiverClan and WindClan apprentices go at it across the border, creating a lifelong salty feud, which gets broken up by some ThunderClan warriors. There are plenty of spots left if your WC or RC apprentice wants to get in on that action! Hint: Battles and border skirmishes are a good way to check off another warrior requirement. Take it from a pro.

The third and last plot we'll be featuring today, this one by our good friendo Leafy Greens, is The Rise of a Fallen King. In this lifelong, drama-filled plot, a rogue cat named Diesel joins the Clans (which Clan is heretofore unknown) and becomes a strong, ambitious warrior who sets his sights on becoming deputy. After much drama about Hus origins and a few fights, Diesel kills an offending cat and runs away. Then, with his knowledge of Clan life, he forms his own rogue Clan, focused on revenge against the forest. And that's only a summary! Read more in depth about this amazing plotline at the link above.

This is definitely not all the plots WCC has to offer, nor are they better than any others, but they are simply the spotlighted plots of this week's news edition. Feel free to look through Plotting Pages yourself to find even more mindbogglingly creative plots that you can be a part of or simply watch from afar. If you want your plot featured to up its participation, feel free to flick a pm at the writers and we'll try to fit it in!

This has been this week's edition of WCC Plots of the Week, and we hope you'll join us next time!

~Moonshimmer (Ash)~

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 13:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 19:23

Username: Bunny
StarClan Journalist Kitty Name: Starblaze
Writing Experience: Besides the occasional typo (mostly caused by me typing too fast) I'm alright. Write for the school newspaper a lot
Will You Be Able To Write Articles Weekly? Probably because I have no life I'm happy to spend time each week writing
Articles Sample:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC
It's getting towards the end of Leafbare, and to celebrate the return of Newleaf we have two new MOD's! As mentioned in the previous volume (found here) they are the fantastic Sombra and Badger, so a final congratulations to our two new staff members, you'll do a great job

Onto more recent news, after their high impact on the clans, surely to be remembered in WCC history for years, both Sleetfang and Magpieclaw will meet unfortunate ends. Of course, they'll still go out with a bang. As a matter of fact, Sleetfang's (and many other cat's) death topic was posted on Sunday 12th of February, so if you want to take part in the massacre then be sure to sign up (here) then go take part in the explosion that is Sleetfang (death topic found here) In total, at the current moment in time, 13 users have signed up. 16 cats in total will attend, 8 will be injured, 3 will be maimed/disfigured and 5 will be injured, so well done Sleepy on your success!

Of course, I have more to talk about than just the simples, the news that everyone's heard of, there's also the mysterious plot of Diesel, a cat destined to fall but be returned to greatness as a king. Leafy Greens really outdone himself this time. A rogue, young with hopes, dreams, and curiosity, will join the clans and become a successful warrior, challenging all stereotypes of Rogues out there. But when he snaps, when influences get to him and he makes the wrong decisions, he is once again cast out of the clans to return to life as a rogue. Only this time, he's hungry for power. Creating his own rogue clan, he rules with an iron fist, not letting anybody stand in his way. Plot is still accepting, found here.

Then of course, there's one that definitely isn't getting the attention it deserves. Wolfpaw's insanity plot, Downfall, is all about the tragically wasted youth. A she-cat so weighed down by her heritage, so tormented by her own blood, that it drives her to insanity. Unfortunately the plot is now closed, but it could still be exciting to watch. A promising young apprentice, turned into a twisted bitter warrior. Thanks so much to Ripped for her incredible contribution to WCC's history

As a final note from me, Willowbreeze is being reincarnated! (Apparently much to the excitement of Pikachu) Sunlitcastiel is bringing back the kind Riverclan she-cat as of today! Also, RIP Swiftheart, who's space will be taken by her.

Weekly Statistics - Sponsored by WCC News

IC

How many forbidden romances?
Although we all know that the warrior code should be first priority in all our lives, the number of cats disregarding it for their own joy is increasing. At present, there are at least 5 forbidden romances occurring or planned, these would be:
Bounce x Pansy
Owl x Venom
Dune x Midnight
Ember x Shade
Night x Amber

For the sake of convenience only prefixes have been used

New Kits?
Since our last edition, a total of 9 new kits have been born across the various clans. Welcome to:
Sparkkit of Riverclan
Orchidkit of Riverclan
Elmkit of Riverclan
Breezekit of Windclan
Crowkit of Thunderclan
And of course, Willowkit of Riverclan

Congratulations to Riverclan, who have the most kits born this week!

OOC Disclaimer: This does not take into account birth topics, these are only cats who have applied and been approved

New Apprentices
Well, congratulations to:
Snakepaw
Rabbitpaw
and
Mosspaw

On your apprenticeships!

OOC Disclaimer: This is only kits who's apprentice names were given since the last edition of WCC News, not those who's ceremonies were begun but have not yet been completed

New Warriors
Congratulations to:
Owltalon
Addergaze
Gustpuddle
Dawnsong

on becoming true warriors of your clans!

OOC Disclaimer: Once again, done by the same rules as the apprentices

Thank you for reading everyone! And remember, next week there will not be an edition but the week after. Be sure to PM with any corrections/additions! This was WCC News!

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 0:23

T.T WHY IS EVERYONE SO GOOOD

soooo, i'm giving one more day for you guys, but I have my mind set on two ppl ;^)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptyTue 14 Feb 2017 - 19:22

It's been a day, Bun~ I'm super hyped to know your choice whenever youre ready!

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 13:12

Username: Winterpaw
StarClan Journalist Kitty Name: Cloudbreeze
Writing Experience: I once wrote a fanfic, and I've been rping here since 2015, so I know how to write good.
Will You Be Able To Write Articles Weekly? Yea, nothing much happening in life.
Articles Sample: 
Do You Like Your News Freshly Picked?

I sure know I do! Speaking of 'Freshly Picked', Newleaf is coming, and the suffering is almost over as snow begins to melt, and birds begin to sing their song once again. The clans all have some nice news. Let's check in on SkyClan.

Cloudbreeze: Well, I'm here in SkyClan camp, and much is happening. Breezewhisker has gone missing after a big strife with Rippedsky, the former WindClan cat. On Team Breezewhisker, there was him, Eagleheart, and Viperfang. Although, Rippedsky had a little group protecting him, consisting of Snowstorm, Lilypaw, Addergaze, and Cherrymist. After a battle of words and wits, Breezewhisker said his goodbyes and just left. Meanwhile, Cherrymist is having kits. So far, she is still fine and has one healthy kit, more are expected to come. To top it off, Wisteriakit is getting apprenticed, and Pansypaw is now a warrior under the name Pansyface, and Owlpaw is now Owltalon. It seems SkyClan is strengthening in numbers even after one of their best warriors left. Now, let's see how RiverClan is doing.

I am at fourtrees, with a small 'gathering' even when it isn't a full moon. Why is this happening? Sleetfang is dying, people! He'll die killing and harming as much as possible. Meanwhile in the camp, Nutkit and Currentkit are being apprenticed! Also, there are two new kits, Snowkit and Berrykit! To top it off, Dawnpaw is now Dawnsong. We'll check on ShadowClan next.

Here in ShadowClan territory. SkyClan just went on their territory to see a happy bundle of kits. ShadowClan is not happy about it. Anyways, Bravekit is apprenticed. Also, Frostpaw and Swiftpaw are becoming warriors. The days are rolling by in ShadowClan, now let's go to WindClan. 

WindClan is doing well. Deerpaw has returned to the clan, and everyone is overjoyed. But, Morningfog is expected to become blind. She can still see for now, but she'll become a sightless she. Meanwhile, Sunkit is being apprenticed, and Rabbitkit is apprenticed. Also, Ryepaw is now RyecloudSilentpaw is now SilentstrikeJaypaw is now Jayfall, and Gustpaw is now Gustpuddle. WindClan is getting loaded with new warriors, so watch out clans! That's it for WindClan, now finally, ThunderClan!

Not much is happening in ThunderClan. But, some new apprentices! Cinderkit and Spottedkit are becoming apprentices, and Snakekit is an apprentice. Also, more kits! Please welcome, Flutteringkit, Softkit, and Frozenkit! Not much, but their getting by.

Everyone is exicted for Newleaf, and why not! Snow thaws, prey walks, and of course, kits come!

~Winterpaw
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 13:32

Alright guys, I think I made my decision. All of you were great, and I loved all of the articles, but I have decided to appoint two new wirters to the gang:

First Ooooooone Issssss:

Second Oooooone Issssss:

Guys, you were all very good, but it's not gone yet!

As I said, feel free to slide in your quotes, tags, games (I'm lookin at you Inky), fanfics (like the Piney and Blacktwig one XD), and artwork! Look out for the journalist trio, and maybe you could get yourself in the random OTW, where we choose what cat will be on the cover of our weekly magazine!

I am so so sorry for the people with great articles that I could not choose, but I had to take the ones that impressed me most T.T

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 13:35

gg you guys!

i still want to do this, and if someone is inactive I can still take the ones I wrote down in docs!

congrats to the new news crew! (say that 5 times fast)

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 13:36

Thank you so much Bun Bun! I won't let you down ^^

Just tell me when to start writing and I'll that going! Congrats, Bunny!

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) EmptyWed 15 Feb 2017 - 15:45

Thanks so much! I'll work hard I promise! Congratulations Ash and thank you!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)   WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well) Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC News Is Recruiting And Taking Suggestions~ (important announcement as well)
Page 1 of 1