Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))

Go down 
+3
Bunny
Winterpaw
Jughead
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 14:39

After Lightningstrike dies, I'm creating a character named Deisel.

Act 1

A sick and dying mother brings a kit to the barn where Pepper agrees to care for him, after a bit of time, he desperately wants to join the clans and reluctantly, she lets him.

This will hopefully be ThunderClan but, anything goes. As an apprentice, he is taken under the wing of a cat that teaches him cruel tactics and harsh ideals.

He will grow into a successful warrior (his origins borderline forgotten by others), meeting his adoptive mother from time to time until he is questioned as to why he smells of rouge. He will say he chased one off and continue with his life.

He will then meet a shecat who will become his mate and they will have kits.

Further down the line as he sets his sights on becoming deputy, his origins are used against him by a rival cat that wants the spot as the rumors of his blood spread. He becomes burdened by all of theses accusations and question and finds it difficult to continue his warrior life. He grows more unhappy everyday.

^^^the kits can either feel the same pain or they can comfort him

He confides in a few about his upbringing and eventually after a fight, one of the cats his rival yells that he would never be deputy because of his unruly blood. Furious, he kills them in camp and is exiled. His now mostlikely warrior kits will be horrified by this.

This is where the fun really starts.

Act 2

With his knowledge of clan structure, he will form his own clan. He holds the control with an iron fist and punishes deviants. The clan grows prosperous and has plenty of territory. He allies with some of the other rouge clans and they grow ever stronger.  

Act 2: ThunderClan

His kits in ThunderClan are determined to find their father, heading to twolegplace. They want him to come home but he refused. When they persist they are forced into the clan for a while.

He has a mate(not out of love, they want to be close to the power and he thinks they're pretty) they have kits, one of which will be soft spoken and kind-hearted and well, they're too trustworthy. This kit will meet some rouges whom find out the kit is his kin and try to take this as an advantage. They get the daughter/son to help them, lying and saying that they need food for an orphaned litter. She/he tells a friend who keeps it a secret. She/he begins to sneak prey to them from Deisel's clan and is found out. She/he then lies and says they were letting a kittypets try it and return to camp. When she/he tells the rouges, they quickly decide that they don't want to be found out by the vicious clan leader and kill her/him. The friend finds the body and drags it back to camp only to be confronted. A meeting is called and after revealing the now deceased cat's activities and admitting to keeping them secret, they are killed by Deisel. He is unable to track down the rouges who killed his kin as he has no information on them and life continues.

Further down the line, he finds a sick cat dead in a box and is reminded of the lessons on herbs his mother taught him. This causes him to send for Pepper and she is brought to the clan with the task of teaching the practice of medicine. She is returned to the barn after a few have been taught and now the leader feels like the clan has become even stronger through this. During this journey, his ThunderClan kits are also taken home.

More drama to come, just write a little prompt to get it added in.

Warrior that teaches him cruel ways-

Rival-

FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME SOME IDEAS.

Kit drama added, they basically get stuck in the clan until Pepper goes home.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Leafy Greens on Sun 12 Feb 2017 - 14:40; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 15:00

Hey, I will make a cat soon who as the same goals, he could help Deisel and be allies maybe? Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 15:10

Sounds good to me.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 15:47

This plot sounds freaking brilliant. Let me know if you end up joining Shadowclan in the end, by then Venompaw will probably be a warrior and she's cruel enough to ruin a little kit. Anyway, I don't have anybody in Thunderclan that'd work, unfortunately.

Also, if you can't find a mentor to teach their cruel ways, maybe have him be best friends with one of the apprentices or something (just an idea)

Also (pt.2), this is literally just a random idea I had but maybe he could have a sort of mate/best friend in the clan and they're really close but when he tells her about his origins she doesn't want to be with him any more (she'd be a really loyal cat who followed the code to the dot, sort of thing) and he kills her out of anger, this would be before he gets exiled. Only issue is that it runs the risk of him getting caught before attacking his rival.

But yeah you don't need to take any of that into consideration if you don't want, just ideas. Once you know what clan I could probably offer a cat or two

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 19:25

I actually quite like the idea of being rejected by a mate, I'll have to see how that would fit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 19:30

I'd like to be in in this but in not sure if any of my characters would fit this.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 19:36

Maybe they can be one of the cats spreading or listening to the rumors?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 19:39

Most of my cats would probably listen to rumours the only one is have that would spread any isn't born yet and she would be in windclan. I have three hundreds cats,one Shadowclan and one windclan

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 21:03

So Deisel reminds me of like a Bear successor sorta. So I would offer him up as the one to teach him cruel ways (Bear likes cruel). Maybe prior to Bear's death he can train Deisel up and help make him desire control and leadership like Bear has made for himself, so Deisel ends up succeeding at what his mentor failed at.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 21:06

There's a whole lotta ways Magpieclaw could fit in this, though we'll have to see if their timelines match up.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 21:10

I think he's going to have multiple bad influences, these are all too good to miss.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptySun 12 Feb 2017 - 14:47

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 11:59

Bu.mp

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 12:35

AHHH Markedpaw would've been perfect for the rival but she's practically dead. Uuuummmmmmm well I could say that maybe Flutteringkit could be his mate. She's not been born yet but has parents so shouldn't be too far behind. She'd 100% reject him if he killed someone and wouldn't care about his origins. Besides, I need her to have kits at some point because she's basically gonna be a perma-queen.

Ik it's not one of the sign ups yet but this is the best I can offer (WHY MARKEDPAW WHYYYYY) but yeah so anyway, sorry I can't do more because I'm actually in love with this plot

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 13:38

I thought Flutteringkit was going to be Falconkit's mate?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))   The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rise of a Fallen King ((Drama Filled Plot))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next