Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Downfall (CLOSED)

Go down 
+3
Jughead
Ash
Bunny
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 11:21

Wolfpaw is a promising, young Shadowclan apprentice with a secret past. Few cats know of the former relationship between Eagleheart of Skyclan and Hazeflight of Shadowclan, nor their kits. Shortly before her apprentice ceremony, Wolfkit went out looking for her father. Ironically enough, he was out doing the same. Her and her siblings learn early on that they are half-clan. It's a secret to the rest of the forest, though, save for a small handful of cats in Shadowclan and the former Windclan cat, Rippedsky. This fact alone began to mess with a young Wolfy. She hates a mother that kept it from her and idolizes a father from another clan that she sees as an impressive warrior. Her only true friend is her sister, Puddlepaw. Thankfully, she was given a kind mentor to keep her aggressive tendencies at bay, but that's all about to change. A series of events leads to Wolfpaw hating the clans and becoming a hardened and ferocious warrior.

1. Rumors are spread at the next gathering about her parents. Several cats pass around that she is not a loyal and true Shadowclan. No one knows where they came from, but the secret is coming out. A few cats confront her (doesn't have to be in a mean way, can simply be a curious apprentice from another clan):

-Frostpaw (Shadowclan)
-Spottedpaw (Thunderclan)

2. Shadowclan cats hear about the possibility of her being half-clan. One cat, preferably another apprentice, challenges and attacks her in the middle of camp:
-Venompaw (Shadowclan)

3. The next gathering (after her warrior ceremony), a tom from another clan hits on her and mentions her origins, claiming she should be okay with a cross-clan relationship. She attacks him.
-Owlpaw (Skyclan)

4. A now warrior-aged Wolfy attacks her own mother in anger, believing it is Hazeflight's fault that her life has become this way. (If Midnee approves of this being a thing).

5. Wolfpaw believes that her sister is under too much pressure having to work underneath another medicine cat. In an attempt to help Puddlepaw, she attacks Honeydrop, leading to her exile.

6. After exile, her mate Mudfoot decides to be loyal to the clan over her. She leaves alone.

7. She meets Bear, the rogue. The two become mates, she joins him, and Bear's Treachery plot begins!

OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS. These are just some ideas I have right now for her. It's very flexible so anything could be added at any point in the timeline. The point is to make her crazy, vicious, and hateful towards all clan life.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or would like to take part in any of the roles mentioned so far!

Last edited by Ripped on Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 20:52; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bunny

Bunny

Characters : [V] Venompaw | [L] Lynxpaw | [E] Echokit | [B] Burntkit
Clan/Rank : [V] Shadowclan, Apprentice | [L] Shadowclan Apprentice | [E] Windclan kit | [B] Windclan Kit
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 328

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 11:32

I've got Venompaw for part 2! It seems like something she'd do

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 11:35

I've got her down
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:03

When she goes insane, maybe since Puddlepaw is exhausted after training with Honeydrop, Wolfpaw thinks it would make her happier if Honeydrop was gone and Puddle was the only meddle, so Wolf attacks Honeydrop? If you're okay with that, I'm down for it.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:05

This is a beautiful idea. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:10

Alright. Maybe this could get Wolf exiled? Should someone save Honey or should Miss Meddie fend her off herself?

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:12

Well getting exiled would work. She is supposed to become a rogue. And Flamestrike could come save her. It would be crazy for him to fend off the cat that is basically like his younger sister. And he's always trying to prove himself.

Ash, you're brilliant. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:14

I consider crazy plots my speciality. *bows

Go ahead and add it to your nutso timeline~

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:15

Wolfpaw could try and get Bat to lead rogues to attack the clans or have Pepper teach her poisons.

Bat would refuse and be attacked. (He can also help her settle in once she's an exile.)

If told that Wolfpaw wants to learn because she wants to avoid those plants, Pepper will teach her, if told she wants to harm others with it, she will refuse and be attacked. (Could provide shelter as well.)

Webmail is her great uncle and Lightningstrike is her uncle.

Lightningstrike will be murdered soon so, if you want a plot with him, so it before he gets murdered.

Webmail is open for any revenge you want.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:18

Leafy, autocorrect changed Webtail to webmail. Just FYI

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:21

Leafy, so Wolfpaw actually ends up being involved in the Bear's Treachery plot (she becomes his mate). So all of that can be incorporated into that when it comes time! She joins him in his quest against the clans.
This will be perfect 😁 it's all coming together so well.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:22

Mud is in the same clan as Wolf, but he seems like the type to look past her past and love her anyway. I know u said u preferred a cross clan relationship, but idk, I personally like the idea of them together, but it's up to you~

Oh, I saw Ripped reply just now, so I guess nah C':

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Downfall (CLOSED) VHQrlk5
Downfall (CLOSED) 1QYZaRo

Downfall (CLOSED) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:25

Mud and Wolf could have a relationship until she gets exiled and he chooses clan loyalty over her? Then she meets Bear and takes him as a mate out of spite. (They're not a loving couple. They're just two, insane, bloodthirsty idiots)
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 12:51

Alright, that works, 'cause that's something Mud would do, choose clan loyalty over love lD

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Downfall (CLOSED) VHQrlk5
Downfall (CLOSED) 1QYZaRo

Downfall (CLOSED) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

Characters : Frostfang - ShadowClan, Turtlepaw - RiverClan, Deadpaw - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Apprentice, SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 106

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 13:10

Frostpaw can be one of the confronting cats.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downfall (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downfall (CLOSED)   Downfall (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Downfall (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next