Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)

Go down 
+2
Rowanoak's Vow
Winterpaw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 19:58

Lilyheart shot into the camp like the forest was on fire, her tail bushed out as she slowed to a fast walk, her eyes shooting towards the leaders den and warriors den in hesitancy, doubts crossing her mind as she contemplated asking for permission before shaking away the thoughts. This was too important, there was a threat in the barn that if allowed to grow strong enough might just deal enough damage. Gulping nervously as she approached the tallbranch, Vixenhearts and her fathers meeting perch, she thought of how wrong it would be for her to go up there. But there was no time to stand around waiting so, leaping onto the tree she turned to look upon the camp.

Pushing away the thoughts of how great the view was she gave herself a moment before taking in a breath and yowling as loud as she could, "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the Tallbranch for a very important clan meeting!" Lilyheart wanted to shrink into her pelt as she called the leaders summons, but as much as it bothered her, it would get their attention. Deciding to wait for her father, apprentice and Rippedsky to appear from their dens or patrols before officially starting the meeting, she waited apprehensively.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 20:22

Oceanlight walked out of the den. A confused look was on her face as Lilyheart spoke, as she wasn't a leader nor a deputy. But if a warrior took the risk of going on the Sky Branch, it had to be extremely important. With that, she walked over and sat down, curiosity obvious on her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 20:36

"What in Starclan's name are you doing?" Eagleheart hissed up to his former apprentice. He had been about to grab a meal when she raced in. It was embarrassing to watch her attempt to play leader in front of the whole clan. It would be easy for others to assume he didn't even know how to train up his apprentices properly, "Did Crowstar die and I not notice?" The warrior assumed a position underneath the branch, amber eyes fixed on the young she-cat.

Rippedsky's head snapped up to see... Lilyheart? Confusion crossed the black and white tom's face. He glanced around for Crowstar. His paws carried him over to see what was going on. Hopefully everything would be explained soon.
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 21:24

Brierpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, tail bristling as if he expected cats to fly in from the skies to attack him. He blinked in shock upon seeing his own mentor standing on the Tallbranch, panic in her eyes? What was going on? Why was she up there? His brow furrowed and he quickly trotted up, ears pricked.

Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) 2wwmQbtImportant news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) Yn79RFdImportant news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) 5EN37bBImportant news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyMon 6 Mar 2017 - 23:15

Wisteriapaw slowly approched and looked into the warrior she-cat which climbed on the branch and dared to call this special words. What was the meaning of this. She noticed Eagleheart, which said something to Lilyheart with angry words.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 15:44

Snowstorm laid in the medicine cat den, her leg tied to her body with rush and her eyes softly closed. She heard a voice saying a familiar call. She heard it wan't Crowstar, nor Vixenheart. She wobbly stood up from her nest and hobbled out to the clearing. Her eyes widened and her tail lashed as she saw Lilyheart on the Sky Branch like she was leader.

Oceanlight noticed that Snowstorm walked out without even turning her head. "Snowstorm, you shouldn't be out here. You need rest." she mewed sharply.

"I'm not a kit, and you're not my queen. I am still a warrior, and I still have a right to attend to meetings." Snowstorm argued even more sharply.

Oceanlight just mumbled something and used her tail to tell the warrior to come in, and Snowstorm did.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 19:38

Crowstar padded out of his den at the sound of a meeting being called, and it certainly wasn't Vixenheart. So which one of his warriors had the gal to play leader. He turned to see none other than his daughter standing up where he normally would, he could see a serious look on her face, but he was angry that she had called the meeting. "What in Starclan's name are you doing?" The leader shouted, his tail lashing.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 20:31

Once her father came out, she knew she had to start, if she didn't this meeting would be all for naught. Turning to face the gathering crowd and giving a glare to her former mentor she began, speaking loud and clear. "I am so very sorry for calling a meeting using the words of cats much higher than myself, and using the perch in which meetings are called! You must think low of me and I accept that, but this meeting is of much importance!" Lilyheart took a break to let her clan mates process her words before starting up again, just as strongly if not stronger. Lilyheart's eyes looked down at Rippedsky, a gleam of hope in them." I know where Cherrymist and Pansyface have gone!"

"I met with a rogue at Fourtrees, some of you may know him as Bat, the tom who had saved my life when I was doomed to freeze in the leafbare snow by my foolishness! It was pure coincidence that I stumbled upon him today, he told me of Cherrymist! She recides within the abandoned barn, held captive by a rogue cat! Cherrymist and Pansyface are not alone, Bat told me of other clan cats held captive." Lilyheart hollared, tail high as she relayed the information.

"This rogue cat has been building a fighting force, I suspect that all of our clans are to be the target! Cherrymist is safe but is soon to be kitting, the other clan cats will make sure she is safe. I should advise, and I know it not my place but patrols should be in larger groups, and cats shouldn't be going out alone without a group. And I know you all, especially Rippedsky and my mentor Eagleheart would love to storm into this barn and save them all, but we do not know their numbers. Maybe we should tell all the clans at the next gathering?" Lilyheart finished, panting lightly as she looked to her father, worry in her eyes that he would ignore what she said completely and disregard her, surely that would not be so?
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 20:54

Crowstar's anger at his daughter turned into internalized frustration as she said she had something important to say. He let out a small huff and listened to his daughter's words, feeling relief in his chest that his warriors were alive, but at the same time they were in danger.  Once she had finished speaking, the leader thought through this information for a moment, then jumped up to the branch with his daughter.

"While my daughters information isn't from the most reliable source.. It's still the only piece of information we have." Crowstar stood tall, his body language showing he had authority here, and if someone questioned, he wouldn't put up with it. "If they do have multiple warriors captive, and they can't break free then we can't underestimate this rogue force. We can't just go in an attack blindly." The leader paused for a moment, before spotting the warrior he was looking for in the crowd. He was the most silent mover out of all of them. "I'm going to send a single warrior to scout out their numbers, and they aren't to engage this group alone. Sparrowflight, I want you to go. Once you have the information you need get out of there as soon as you can and report back to me. We need to be able to make a sizeable force." The black fluffy leader said.

"And since there is a possible threat of them coming after more of us, we will increase patrol sizes, not too much that the other clans think we are going to take territory but enough so we can defend each other in case of this rogue group attacking. If you have an apprentice with you send them back to request back up if needed. I would prefer if they stayed out of a fight since these rogues can take a full warrior." The leader's eyes narrowed looking for any sign of protest. "I will inform the other leaders at the coming gathering."

ooc: Sparrowflight is an npc warrior that is going to be played by Ash for this situation only. This warrior is going to be killed to my knowledge on this mission, so don't worry about it too much.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 21:11

Sparrowflight sat unmoving, listening intently as Lilyheart outlined the inherent dangers approaching them. His lips curled into a snarl and his claws unsheathed as he thought of a band of filthy rogues holding SkyClan warriors hostage. The audacity! Well, we'll soon put them in their place. They've messed with the wrong Clan, that's for sure. His green eyes widened imperceptibly and his heart raced as his idol, Crowstar, the fearless leader of the greatest Clan in the forest, named him as the warrior to go scout out Twolegplace. He stood up, fangs bared in a cocky grin. "You picked the right warrior, Crowstar. I'll be in and out of that crowfood-smelling barn faster than you can say 'long live SkyClan'." The experienced warrior shook out his light brown spotted pelt, long tail lashing from side to side in eagerness. Hopefully this assignment meant he was one step closer to being Crowdtar's right-pas cat and holding the coveted deputy position. StarClan, I've been waiting for this! Sparrowflight dipped his head respectfully to Crowstar before dashing out of camp, heading for the border he needed to cross to reach the abandoned barn.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 22:38

Wisteriapaw listened carefully, when all this important news were appointed. Rogue was capturing the clan cats and was going to built an army of cats. What a big plan! When Crowstar announced that only a scout would be sent there Wisteriapaw was shocked. One cat was going to went there. How would this cat managed to escape, if all clan cats which were not close to the rogue hiding place were captured. Then Sparrowflight volunteer and Wisteriapaw sadly looked him. What if he would not have succes?

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyTue 7 Mar 2017 - 23:05

Rippedsky's eyes widened as he listened to Lilyheart's words. A brief bit of hope fluttered within. But it quickly faded. There was a rogue, a rogue that had his expectant mate in his paws. The warrior shuttered at the thought and anger bubbled up inside. His claws scored the ground with frustration. All he wanted to do was race across the territories and straight to her. But Crowstar had a point. It would be foolish to rush into something without knowing exactly what it was. Despite the overwhelming desire to find Cherrymist and to protest thee leader's decision, he stayed silent. His tail drooped and his shoulders fell forwards. What will happen to her? What has already happened to her? The whole situation was futile. Any of Rippedsky's efforts would be worthless. The black and white warrior knew he would simply have to continue waiting.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 0:38

Moonlight had been hearing everything from a shady spot near the borders of camp. Confused at first, then clearly worried and even somewhat enraged by the news. She had been sick with worry since Cherrymist had gone missing, not wanting to lose yet another of her kits and the fact that she was pregnant didn’t help her to relax on the slightest. But now they had a clue of where to find her.

Her claws dug on the dirt beneath them, her tail lashing from side to side as she listened to the leader’s words. She could understand the choice he made by sending Sparrowflight, but deep inside she couldn’t help but feel a bit disappointed that she wasn’t the one picked…then again, it wouldn’t had been wise, as she could be easily driven by her emotions and motherly instincts, trying to rescue her daughter against the leader’s orders.

Many thoughts crossed her mind, and she had to bite her tongue to not let it form words driven by the heat of the moment that could only make things worse. She just hoped that at the next gathering the other leaders would listen and agree that acting had to be taken immediately, they had to rescue their clanmates…she had to rescue her daughter, even if she had to die to achieve it.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Rowanoak's Vow

Rowanoak's Vow

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 9:25

Brierpaw had stiffened when Lilyheart spoke, then leaped to his paws at the mention of his mother. When Sparrowflight was sent- without him, no less -he hissed furiously. The usually gentle tom's eyes were blazing with rage and bloodlust, and a determination that glowed like the sun. His long claws sank into the earth and his tail lashed to the side, body taunt and seemingly ready to race out of camp with or without permission. Despite having only being an apprentice for two moons, the tom was nearly the biggest apprentice in the camp, and there was real fighting power in his shoulders. With his fur fluffed out, he looked very much a formidable force..
"What are we waiting for?!" He snarled, his fury making him forget that he was speaking to his clan leader. "They have my mother! And cats of all clans! If they aim to attack us, the five clans should unite and attack them first! We know our territories; we could lure them into a trap!" His tail lashed again, ears flat to his head. "We are we just sitting around waiting when clan cats might be getting hurt or even killed?!" He hissed again and slashed a deep gouge in the earth with his claws, his anger having to go somewhere.

//angry floof is angry//

Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) 2wwmQbtImportant news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) Yn79RFdImportant news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) 5EN37bBImportant news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) HlVL7Sx
Fallenpaw♀ ShadowClan | Brierpaw♂SkyClan | Sootpaw♀WindClan | Ripley♂Rouge
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) EmptyWed 8 Mar 2017 - 10:49

Lilyheart was outraged at how violent her apprentice was acting, how feral he seemed to be. Channeling her inner Eagleheart she brushed against her father and yowled. "Silence Brierpaw! You will hold your tongue! Crowstar's words are law, Sparrowflight will be going alone to the barn to scope them out. If you as so much as step out of camp without a group if at all!" She hissed, nodding apologetically to her father before jumping down and stepping into her apprentice's space. "I recognize you want to save your mother, I do, and I recognize that might be a good strategy but unless you want to run in claws blazing only to have yourself killed I advise you don't." She hissed.

"You won't do your mother any good being dead, nor your father or clan, it'd be a shame to have you go to waste because of your anger. These rogues are dangerous, dangerous enough to cow mighty warriors. You're but eight moons old, they will eat you alive." Lilyheart huffed, turning back to where Sparrowflight disappeared she whispered. "Good luck and may Starclan go with you, you'll need it." Shifting to look at her father she meowed.

"Excuse me father but we should maybe step up on our battle training in case their numbers are great? It might just give us the edge we need, we have tactics but I'm sure they will be strong, toughened by isolation." Lilyheart meowed, tilting her head softly she knew that Brierpaw might enjoy this along with her ex-mentor and any other aggressive clan-mates. And it was best to be prepared. "And maybe we could send out some more hunting patrols, if we start more on the battle training we will be much hungrier and we want to be strong and ready for them." She advised, sounding very much like a deputy and hating it. It wasn't her place, but she called the meeting and decided that her voice would be much readier to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)   Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Important news for Skyclan (Skyclan is encouraged to join / OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next