Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Confessions

Go down 
+12
Acorn
Midnee
Ice
Sun
Kes
Ash
Fish
Inky Pawprints
bunjamin
Jughead
Dimmeh
Sombra
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

WCC Confessions  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 6 EmptySun 15 Jan 2017 - 2:06

Forget me saying Osprey is perfect. He's not. I just managed to keep what I wanted his personality to be like practically the same. Apart from the delussional part he's still how I wanted him to be.

Osprey is in fact just like Hazeflight except maybe more insane. He's actually shy and very insecure despite his bubbly personality. I'm not saying that for the sake of saying it, I'm saying it because he has never told anyone his true feelings and prefers to act how you would expect an apprentice to act. Hopefully if FinchxOsprey happens he will open up a little more to her and she will help him in return. While doing this he teaches her to live life to the fullest and everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

Dapplekit was not suppose to be as stuck up as she was. She was more suppose to be "I'm gorgeous and you're all piles of crap compared to me" not " omg look at camp it has pile of dead stuff in the middle. Ugh this will not do for a queen like me. Never mind my beauty will clean this up."

I totally get why Dawn killed her.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

WCC Confessions  - Page 6 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down

WCC Confessions
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6