Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Confessions

Go down 
+12
Acorn
Midnee
Ice
Sun
Kes
Ash
Fish
Inky Pawprints
bunjamin
Jughead
Dimmeh
Sombra
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 6:41

I though this might be a fun lil thread to make: whee we share our WCC cat confessions!
I'll start off: first of all, I kinda regret the way that Magpieclaw turned out. Mind you, part of it was due to my negligence when roleplaying her, but I feel like if I didn't plan out every aspect of her life (with no wiggle room), she'd have better character relationships and would be more fun and a more developed character. She was an experiment to make a character whose whole life was carefully plotted out, and I would have done it differently in hindsight.
Another one is Mossfoot. Twistedpaw being her daughter and Black x Moss was most definitely not carefully planned out, which made it so much fun! It basically put her whole life on a different course, and I'm glad it did.
Finally, Tawnystorm. I will admit that half of her character traits weren't really intentional, like her excessive love of productivity and mornings, but they kinda just wiggled their way in there and I realised they fitted her and just rolled with it.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

WCC Confessions  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 9:25

I wonder if I can add my own! After all, I was planning on doing something like this for a while. Here I go:

Blacktwig was supposed to be an MC. I realized I got too ambitious and decided to make him a warrior. He was also supposed to have one mate, but then I decided that I liked this cat with him, and that cat with him... and now, he loves a few she-cats. He loves them all equally, too. He isn't a player, he just loves wayyyy too much. He was also supposed to be the silent one. Basically, Bouncekit is what Blacktwig was supposed to be. I also created him a bit before I went on this site, and liked him so much that I started searching for a place to roleplay him.

Mottledwing was supposed to have a sister named Gorseheart. She was supposed to be a silver tabby, with greenish-yellow eyes. This never came through. She was also supposed to be mates with Littlepaw, but he died. She had an unborn kit named Dustykit, who I have no clue what happened to. Vixenkit is her kit with Littlepaw, who was born late.

Fallowpaw was supposed to be really shy. She was supposed to have parents, but that didn't come through. Her parents are NPCs named Dreamfang and Stormfire. They are both dead.

Viperpaw was supposed to be a replacement 'main' character for Blacktwig. She was supposed to become a warrior much earlier, but due to my hiatus, this didn't happen. She was supposed to be more brave then she is right now. I made several stories about her. Stripedkit was supposed to Stripedclaw, was supposed to be older than Viperpaw (later Vipertail), and stay alive. They were supposed to be friends, not strangers.

Bouncekit was supposed to have his ceremony earlier, but I let Night off the hook because of slight inactivity. I requested his ceremony before his week was actually up. He went through different pelt patterns, and now he has a gold-and-white coat. He has a bad stutter that he is silent to partially cover up. He doesn't like to talk in general. I made his name, Bouncestep, in a hurry, because I didn't think I'd get the application and I couldn't waste my time. Besides, I remembered Bouncefire was an actual character.

Those are my WCC confessions! :D

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 10:46

I'll make more later buuuuuuuttttttttt....

Webtail was supposed to be much quieter than he actually is, I suppose it was a smooth transition to the way he is now, though. He was also supposed to make amends with his mate but, the New Moon Gathering was too much for me at the moment and my muse had died after returning from visiting family in Thailand, mainly because that was a very difficult time for me. Luckily, a few weeks passed after that gathering and I felt much better.

Lightningstrike was supposed to have a big redeeming moment. If you've been around for a bit in ShadowClan, you should know about Ferretshine and the hawk and such. He joined the Dark Forest for her so he could save her next time. (He failed the first time) After Ferretshine disowned him and showed him nothing but hatred, he became hardened and afraid to show emotion resulting in his mean demeanor, when StarClan returned I had planned to send Grizzly a PM about them getting into an argument and having him reveal why he joined. He would have devoted himself to finding another way to get stronger and that would simmer down once he focused on his new growing family. Unfortunately, Grizzly disappeared quite some time ago and that will never happen. :(

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 10:51

These are really interesting, Sombra and Leafy! (Most, if not all of this stuff I never knew.) It's surprising to know that I did know about Ferret and the hawk, though.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 11:06

Pinewhisker and Fadedlight were supposed to have a very developed charracter relathiomship, but due to the fact that Fadedlight went missing for a very long time then died shortly afterwards, that never quite went out.

Smokeface was supposed to have a reserved and quiet family, but as you all might knwo, he is at a beautiful current of 12 kits ;-;. After his second group of kits, Squirelltuft called him 'the new baby-maker of RC'

Beetlepaw has a secret crush of Jaypaw, but Jaypaw is constantly rejecting him because she knows that he would lose everything if they ever become mates.

Cherrymist is constantly afraid that when she and Tigerblaze will have kits, one of her kits will turn blind. She would definitely blame herself for that, because she doesn't anyone else to live the same life as her.

Shine is starting to enjoy living in DarkClan. She looks up to Midnight as some sort of model. She still misses home, but she has a deep bond with Smokeface, her father, and when he left home, she didn't want to remain. She dislikes Morningfog, even thouht she is her mother.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 11:14

i kNEW THAT BEETLE HAD A CRUSH ON JAY

i knew it

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 11:33

Smokeface can predict the future. His daughter asked him once what would her name be, and he said 'Squirellfluff'

Now her name is 'Squirelltuft'

i just wanna typo it until StarClan claims him

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 12:50

Blizzardshine was originally going to be a SkyClan cat, as I based her on a snow leopard and actually designed her to feel like home in the rocky territory they own, as well as granting her exceptional climbing and jumping abilities, both being common in cats of this clan. However, in the very last second I was convinced to change my plan and make her a TC cat by a couple of members whose cats needed kits for their litter. She also was supposed to become mates with a RC tom named Clearpaw during her apprentice days, and they even met several times in secret with this goal in mind once they hit warrior age, but his rper became inactive and it never happened.

Moonlight was originally going to be named Silverstripe and was my replacement in SkyClan for Blizzard. However, the existence of a Silver- in the clan made me change her name and the lack of queens also forced me to make her full TC and, after a somewhat complicated plot, make her join SkC as well. She was going to be a lot more laid back and I even had a mini-plot with drama for her, where her mother, father and littermates would cross paths and they would recognize her while Moonlight wouldn’t recognize them. However, because of the Dark Forest plot and inactivity from some members, many of these ideas radically changed.

Owlstrike was going to be actually named “Owlflight” and he was going to be super-close to his father and littermates. My original pan for him was that he was going to turn into a somewhat narcissistic yet incredibly charismatic warrior with huge dreams of glory and recognition, and would do everything on his paws to make the clan love and respect him. However, he would tend to accidentally screw things up from time to time and even befriend those he was supposed to chase away or fight, and to top things he wouldn’t be able to pick up insults at all, thinking of them as constructive criticism or even compliments. He was going to also love riddles and talk about himself quite a lot, and would refer to himself with the title of “The Great Owlflight, Hero of ShadowClan”. However, the Dark Forest plot turned the tables on him, and turned him into the cat we know today.

Nightheart was going to be a chill she-cat known for her pranks and extremely smart traps and strategies in the battlefield. Her personality, however, radically changed when Saltpelt, her aunt and mentor, was appointed to become the Dark Forest leader, turning way more serious and bitter that I planned it to be and also making her take a strict and rigid moral code when at the beginning it was going to be easy to bend. Her family losses and the betrayals she had to endure also made her stray even more from the path I had planned for her, going from a bubbly relaxed warrior to an extremely serious and even somewhat paranoid one.

Sootwhisper was intended to become RiverClan MC and was also going to be torn apart between the evil ways of his mother (Lionsong) and the straight path of his father (Darktail), as both would be constantly trying to tempt him to follow their pawsteps without even knowing about it, causing him to become a truly neutral cat between the two, not being good nor evil. However, the death of both parents before his conception made him become Ivyfall’s kit instead and his relationship with Thistleblaze also scratched out the possibility of becoming a MC. So in the end he became a serious warrior with good intentions but lack of belief on both StarClan and the Dark Forest, as he is way too logical to believe in something that lacks physical proof of truly existing.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 17:08

gg. you guys have way more interesting base ideas than me. also, Bun: Smokeface is a psychic confirmed.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 19:45

i regret

WCC Confessions  6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 19:45

fEESH

I don't expect you to tell us about Fishstar - I'd be 104 years old by the time you finished.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 21:49

My most changed cat: Nettletail.

Some of you may not know her, but she started out as a typical MCA-based kit- kind, sweet, loving, wanting to help others. I planned for her, obviously, to be MCA. But another cat got the job: Oceankit. I was saltyNettle was crushed. She went through the motions of warrior training, getting increasingly more depressed. The day she got her warrior name, she was ready to take the ultimate method of ending it all.

But then, I decided to make her life interesting because the Dark Forest plot came along. To quote Nettle herself: "You mean, what happened to sweet little Nettletail, the perfect little SkyClanner? Her dreams were crushed, again and again. All she wanted was to be a medicine cat. To heal and help. But I was rejected in favor of the little kit who healed you earlier. Time and time again, my dreams were destroyed. I was betrayed. The ones I loved died. I couldn't even be a good warrior, I was so depressed. But I got my name anyways. Out of pity, I suppose. That night, I sank into a fitful sleep, determined to end it all the next morning." Nettletail lifted her head, an exulted expression on her face. "But then, she came. Lost, a beautiful picture of a warrior. Grace, poise, skill, she had it all. She offered me my dreams and, thinking eagerly of the medicine cat position, I accepted. But as we trained, as she told me her story, and as StarClan betrayed me a final time, I realized... That wasn't what I really wanted anymore. I wanted to fight, to be strong for my Clan, to keep the traitors out. I was her loyal apprentice, and she my loving mentor. I became strong, stronger than you, and everything I've ever been taught by the one who truly loved me, you just proved as you attacked my ally and I beat you." The brown warrior loomed over Snowstorm. "Only the strong can survive and protect their loved ones, and I AM STRONGER THAN YOU!" Nettletail spat in the white warrior's face.

She had a forbidden relationship, but the tom got her pregnant and then left her. She became deputy of SkyClan under the Dark Forest's rule, and his her kits in a tree hollow before going to the Gathering, promising to urn.

...but she never did.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySat 7 Jan 2017 - 23:17

Three of my biggest regrets here character wise are Wisteriasky, Kestrelstorm, and Falconstone.

Wisteriasky -- Wisteriasky was supposed to live for a long time but I screwed that up. She was supposed to radically change RiverClan with her shy, yet ambitious ways. Sadly, out of role play influences came around and I did not want to play her anymore, so I just killed her. It led to some good roleplay, but... Nah. I wish I kept her until old age like planned.

Kestrelstorm -- Believe it or not, Kestrelstorm was not supposed to be so angry. Ambitious and cocky, yes. Mean and cruel, no. I never foresaw him leaving WindClan, and I certainly never saw him being exiled. I wish that I had not killed of Kestrelstorm just because he was exiled. It would have been fun to maybe try to get into the other clans and if rejected from all of the clans, sabotage WindClan from afar.

Falconstone -- Apparently he's a revolutionary, speech giving revolutionary that is slowly turning into his father. He was supposed to be kind and timid, loving, and wise like Falconstar, like he was named after. He was supposed to be an extreme follower of StarClan and have a mixed moral compas. Woops.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
WCC Confessions  B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 4:57

I kinda regret killing off Felix and Raven so soon. I miss my two twins :3 They were so much fun to roleplay, especially with their sort of "dangerous duo" dynamic. Plus, I feel like they both could have gotten better closure. Oh well....maybe I might reincarnate them eventually.

I generally find kind, sweet "wouldn't hurt a fly" characters pretty boring to roleplay, developed or not. It's the reason Mossfoot is more cheeky and free-spirited more than she is kind, per se, and why Sparkpaw is caring, but also peppy, energetic and fast-talking, even if insecure. It's probably why Sage and Sunpaw didn't last long. I like my characters with a little spice.

Magpieclaw was gonna be ShadowClan, but I decided that would probably just be too edgy.

Tawnystorm was meant to be way meaner and absolutely despise the company of others. Though she's snappy and a little bossy, and though she is independent, she is able to work in a team and take charge. She kinda just developed into a natural leader type person.

Aspentail pretty much exists for two reasons - to fuel the master race, and to cause angst between her and Tawnystorm. I'm having a lot of fun roleplaying the strain between them, haha, and Aspen is pretty much the perfect angsty teenager. I like roleplaying both sides of it, Aspen's will for independence, understanding and her ignorance of her faults, and Tawny's point-blank talking and concern for her daughter's wellbeing. She knows Aspen is rude and a bit of a jerk, and she wants her to recognise that.

Mossfoot was Mosswing previously, as you all probably know- but Mossfoot was originally going to be her warrior name before I decided Mosswing was better. When asked to take on a different name when joining WC, Mossfoot seemed like a no-brainer. It also had some significance behind it at that certain time. She's light on her feet, of course, but most importantly, she'd just found her daughter, the first steady footing in her life, as opposed to her "flighty" ways of before. She's still very much a dreamer, but she's matured a bit since going missing.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

WCC Confessions  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:18

lol, Sombra! I remember asking you when Mossfoot was an apprentice: "What's her warrior name gonna be? Mossfoot, right?" Because that's what it said on her cat creation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WCC Confessions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Confessions
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next