Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Confessions

Go down 
+12
Acorn
Midnee
Ice
Sun
Kes
Ash
Fish
Inky Pawprints
bunjamin
Jughead
Dimmeh
Sombra
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

WCC Confessions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:23

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. It was gonna be Mossflight at some point as well, but I think I thought it sounded too much like "Mothflight" and so I got Mosswing. Both Mosswing and Mossfoot work though, as both fit her life and personality when she received those names, so I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

WCC Confessions  - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:29

:3 I think they're both good names.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:35

Another name I would have given:

Pinetail (Pinewhisker)
Ambersong (Amberheart)
Cherrypool (Cherrymist)
Smokefoot (Smokeface)
Beetleleg (Beetlewing)
Jaychirp (Jayfall)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:41

Other names I would've given:

Blacktuft (Blacktwig)
Mottledstep (Mottledwing)
Littleflight (Galefrost)
Fallowheart (Fallowstripe)
Vipersplash (Vipertail)
Thymefire (Bouncestep)

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:42

I want Sparkpaw, Beetlepaw and Bouncepaw to take their best friends in the clans and go in an adventure >3>

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:44

yEESSSS

also, pinewhisker says not to talk about happiness, then is he telling them to talk about death?

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 8:55

hehe

I three-way platonic ship Spark x Beetle x Bounce

Also, other names I considered:

Tawnytail (Tawnystorm)
Magpieswoop (Magpieclaw; also the world's cringiest name)
Sparkblossom (Sparkflower)
Aspenfrost (Aspentail)
Jayfrost (Tawnystorm - actually might use this later)
Heatherstep (Heatherstripe)
Redfang (Redfeather)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 9:03

Sombra, I had a character named Tawnytail in one of my books! (More info if you wanna see).

it was about kits who wanted to be just like the clans, and ended up reviving them. Frostflower/Froststar, the mate of Possumfall, was RiverClan, Yellowbreeze/Yellowstar, the mate of Runningblaze, was ShadowClan, Stormpelt/Stormstar, the mate of Blizzardfang, was SkyClan, Violetstep/Violetstar (who only had Comorantfoot at the time, so I'll make up a mate), mate of Duckflame, was WindClan, and Tawnytail/Tawnystar, mate of Dunefur, was ThunderClan.

Sorry, I just thought that was a coincidence, because I just recently made the (fanfic, I guess)?

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 9:44

exactly ;-; if i can't be happy no one will !!!!!

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 10:17

>is confused

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 20:11

Well, Leopardfang was never supposed to be deputy. Or be called Leopardfang. Was going to be Leopardclaw. He only existed because ShadowClan had hit a really rough patch, so I lent them a character. I was trying to keep my character count at one, lol. Didn't work. Anyway, originally Leopard was going to be a strong-and-silent guy (still is, but in a different way) who was aggressive all the time and fought frequently. Total warmongerer. Didn't take sht at the borders and messed up anyone who bothered him. Those plans were pretty much immediately derailed when his mentor went inactive (ty ebs) and he was so fed up that he almost left the clan and took like three people with him. Totally the opposite of why I put him SC. Didn't do it, obviously, but it's a good milestone to compare how he is now vs how he used to be. Originally Leopard was supposed to be very arrogant, but now his arrogance (while definitely still there) is more a sense of superiority that stems from his rank and his time standing in as leader of ShadowClan, so he's got a good reason to act above others. These days he doesn't give a crap about the other clans. Original him would want to kill them all, but actual him just wants to ignore them. Fun fact: he wasn't supposed to have a mate or kits, but then Shimmerheart waltzed right into the picture and he just couldn't help it. He was a godawful father, lol. Why else would they all be codebreakers? I wanted them to have more litters, but it never happened. Another fun fact: Shimmer and Leopard have broken up. It was an accident. cx

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
WCC Confessions  - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Jan 2017 - 21:27

I'm not gonna do this with all my characters 'cause that would take ages but... I regret how I shaped Icestorm and Smokepelt. It's not really how I specifically shaped them, it's how I somewhat went all over the place with their personalities.

Icestorm was supposed to be this moody, kit despising, non social bab but ended up a great cat who loved his family and wasn't as quiet or as moody as I'd originally hoped. He also ended up being a great mate, which was a bit surprising for me but I went with it 'cause everything worked out later on.

With Smokepelt... I think we all know how I dun goofed with him C': Somewhat like his father, he was supposed to be the super quiet and shy one in the family, never talking or being social. But... he turned out to be this loyal af, more outgoing cat than I thought he'd be. And yeah, I admit that I've gone pretty out of character with him in a few topics (cough), but even so, I'm now trying my hardest to have him be like his original character than my past few rps, which in hindsight, the RC vs WC thing happening actually helps me with this so, woo! Something good came out of that chaotic battle thing :D (Though all these things are true, I've developed a prideful side to Mr. Dep. that is probs gonna stick around for a bit lD)

Guess having personality changes just runs in the family ;u;

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

WCC Confessions  - Page 2 VHQrlk5
WCC Confessions  - Page 2 1QYZaRo

WCC Confessions  - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 3:57

I don't know if any of you picked up on it by now, but Mossfoot was intended to have about 5% of the drama she has now, haha. I've got Tawnystorm for relative normality, with Moss? Well, literally anything could happen at this point.
The reason Tawnystorm doesn't have a million children to carry on her bloodline and only has two biological at this point, is because as a character I don't think she'd be able to handles that many kids. She's not a motherly type, per se, and heaps of kits would drive her crazy. She love her family, yeah, but she's still a little clueless on how to parent. (case in point: Aspentail.)

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 4:36

I know who I stuffed up
But then again don't we all?

Haze was the nice independent cutie.Now she is the depressed and slightly insane mother to six kits.I remember in her topics as a kit and very early as an apprentice she was eager to explore and try out new things maybe a little judgemental.That all changed when she found Redfeather dead and saw Hickorypad dragged off by a twoleg.Goes to think about sad stuff on a tree her and Mousefang have an argument.Later on finds out that no one told her mentor had been killed on the ThunderPath that annoyed her.Goes for a walk ends up watching her friend die and nearly dying herself.Later watches her besties be dragged off by twolegs.Life is getting better gets her warrior name.Darkpaw then goes and dies in front of her.Then asks out some blood thirsty skc cat and has six kits with him.Yeah she messed up.

Spruce was suppose to be a stuck up piece of crap that wanted to get with all the chicks.Now look at him total sweetheart apart from towards SC.Actually he is gonna get with all the she-cats we're just waiting for them to become warriors.Enjoy his niceness while you still can!

Jaguar was suppose to be straight up leave me alone and I hate all life.Now look at her enjoying life with Pepper in the barn and not caring what her daughter is up to with them DarkClan freaks.

Osprey is perfect for now,but will more than likely end up like Haze.Still is strong after finding his mother dead and a real nice dude tbh.

Drift was not as shy as I wanted her to be.I miss her.

Holly is more evil than anticipated.She was suppose to be her mother,but not messed up and stuff.Now she is just a teen with and attitude problems and friends that encourage that.

You probably knew all that though...

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

WCC Confessions  - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 EmptyMon 9 Jan 2017 - 4:57

Holly's messed up, Magpieclaw is messed up....
Well, that's gonna be a fun training topic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WCC Confessions
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next