Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Confessions

Go down 
+12
Acorn
Midnee
Ice
Sun
Kes
Ash
Fish
Inky Pawprints
bunjamin
Jughead
Dimmeh
Sombra
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

WCC Confessions  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:01 am

Squirreltuft said at her warrior ceremony to Smokeface: "That's as close to fluff as you're gonna get."

only smoke wasn't there I didn't realize

cause he went and LEFT everyone

Tigerblaze was supposed to be cute, hot, adorable, and muscular. But no she-cat besides Cherrymist seems to like him and I'm bored with it so I'm just gonna kill him off. also i only made him cause i felt like I had to have a tom in my collection

Deerpaw was originally supposed to be the sweetest and toughest cat ever, but then everything happened and I didn't really care about her but I found this great evil song so when I bring her back from missing she's gonna be evil >;)

Snowpaw I'm deadbeat with. Her plot's planned all out, however, so maybe I'll like her better as it goes on.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:09 am

Very interesting training topic

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

WCC Confessions  - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:34 am

These aren't major.

Swiftheart is a reference to a cat I know

Same with Night

Snowstorm was planned to be named Snowfall, but last minute changed mind. I also completely ignored her playful personality.

Oceanlight was a name I got from a name generator

Snakepaw has nothing to confess about.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 am

Another confession about Ocean's name:
I didn't think it was realistic because then her name would be Sun-drown-placelight, and also, they haven't discovered the Sun-drown-place.

But tis fien.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:48 am

Nice topic! :D

So, one big confession.
SHEEPNOSE WAS GONNA BE A ROGUE, PEOPLE! I was going to make Sheepnose a rogue named Cher (Which is Snow in Russian), but I decided that making a rogue at that time would be kind of boring. So, as a compromise with myself, I made Sheepnose have no beliefs in StarClan, like most rogues don't, and put her in ThunderClan. And I am REALLY glad that I did.

Stormstrike x Morningshine was going to be an official ship that Acrylic and I would roleplay out. After seeing the kit request for Pepper x Scorch, we considered having some incest for drama. However, we decided to drop that and make them really close siblings instead with nothing more than sibling love between them. Another thing for Storm-Kun, he was gonna be a rude bab, and I may have even made him evil, but I let his plot and life roll on, made him a nice child, and he's now my lovable little family man.

I was gonna make Flamepaw deaf. Enough said.

I was going to have Sedgepaw have a mate from another Clan and have kits and stuff, and spread the unbelief of StarClan to her offspring, which would go to their offspring, etc. but I decided to slaughter her after my inactivity, but I can always do that plot with Sheep. >:)

Twitchkit was inspired after me and the name came from Dimmeh. Pretty much my username. But I bet you could go ahead and figure that out without me telling you all that. o-o

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
WCC Confessions  - Page 3 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:52 am

>the name came from Dimmeh

doN'T CREDIT ME

also, Sheepy is cute. If she was never Blacktwig's sister, then I'd be vry sad. Well, I wouldn't, because I wouldn't know, amirite?

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 am

WHY? I LIKE CREDITING PEOPLE, ITS THE NICE THING TO DO.

SORRY FOR BEING RAISED IN A POLITE SOCIETY, DIMMEH

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:54 am

nO

BE NOT NICE

too nice for me *dies*

edit: no twitchu please be nice to me

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 am

ONE MORE CONFESSION.
WRENPAW X FROSTEDGAZE WAS GONNA BE A BI SHIP, BUT I KILLED OFF WREN. <3
(love you wren-chan)

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:59 am

oh, wrenpaw
so many possibilities

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:03 am

More confessions.

Jaguar is actually my cat and her kitten mixed together.As a kittypet she was called Tuki after my cat(I did not name her that and I was forbidden to change her name.)Actually Jaguar is more of my cat's son than her.Tuki is a great family cat(trust me she really is.)She rarely lashes out and when she does it is very gentle and she definitely never sent anyone to hospital.(cough)That was a one off and like four years ago.Her son on the other hand use to be called princess untill we found ot it was a tom so I gave it the amazing name Jaguar.Jaguar now Dave IRL hates women.That is not a joke his owners constantly tell us how he hisses as they walk past their home and bites them if they go near him.Also if you peeve him off he knows where your pressure point is and he will attack you there.He also huge and stuff.I guess that is a confession of sorts.

Driftpaw is hopefully coming home!!!Hopefully....

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:08 am

Piney and Sheepy will be overjoyed.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 am

Everyone will be happy.Maybe not Emberheart so much.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:37 am

Mhm... ye about that- //shot

also you put 'Proud remember of the Skeleton Clique'

>remember

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:41 am

TØP is life.That is all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCC Confessions    WCC Confessions  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down