Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

December Gathering 2016

Go down 
+26
Knight
Acorn
Clover
Winterpaw
Mamenchisaurus
bunjamin
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Ember Pheonix
Ebby
Sombra
hamster
Poptart Santa
Jughead
Shadow
Reaper King
Green
Sunlit
Inky Pawprints
Honey Badger
ZakoBlue
Ice
Seer
Maple
Ash
Sleepy
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 2:19 pm

OOC: Ahh so late

Twistedpaw looked around, the freshly healed gash on her side aching in the cold air. She avoided the Riverclan groups and headed for the Shadowclan ones, almost instinctively looking for Shadepaw. Why are you so eager to see an enemy cat? a little voice in her head asked. Ignoring it, she scoured the faces for the familiar brown tabby.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:11 pm

"Perhaps you should wait till the wounds on your Clanmates pelts heal before you try to ruffle any other cats fur." Shadepaw yawned, rising from his crouching position, and lifted a massive paw up to begin a vigorous washing of his face. The words that had previous escaped his mouth wasn't out of malice for Greenpaw, but more a simple recognition of the fact that all of Windclan seemed to still bare hardly-healed wounds from some sort of strife that had taken place prior to the Gathering. After finishing his brief washing, Shadepaw scanned the clearing once more out of boredom, only to see the Windclan apprentice he had met a few sunrises earlier, Twistedpaw was her name if he remembered correctly. The sight of her made his heart fluttered slightly in hist chest and his fur prickle, making a scowl appear on his face- why was he getting so jittery and moony about some rabbit munching Windclan cat? "Wildfang would strip me of my pelt and feed it to the rats if he found out I was even remotely friendly with a cat from another Clan!" He thought irritably, his gaze drifting back towards his clanmates and Greenpaw, any previous feelings of disgruntlement gone.

December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 10:46 pm

OOC:late sorry!

Hazeflight padded in,quickly glancing around for Eagleheart.Oh,how she was already missing him.

Sprucepaw had been tagging along.He was easily one of WindClan's cats that was in peak condition despite the fight.The dark tom followed behind Twistedpaw,taking a seat beside the she-cat.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Cherrymist padded with her clan in the clearing, her, head low. The white she-cat kept close to Tigerblaze, feeling comfort around him. Again, there was strain in the scent of the cats, and the SkyClanner wondered what was it all about.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:41 am

Icepaw was glad the she-cat had replied to him. "You're pretty!" Admirinh her well-groomed fur. He puffed his chest and tried to look handsome to Amberpaw. Then he gazed into her eyes and looked at the she-cat sternly. "I love you!" The striped apprentice whispered towards the ShadowClan cat.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 10:05 am

Littlebrook nodded, happy that he noticed. "Yeah, there's Hazelpaw and Amberpaw over there. They're always together" She purred, flicking her tail in their direction. "They're your daughters. And then there's Blazepaw, but she stayed in camp this gathering." She told Lightningstrike. She was happy. Happier than she had been in moons and it made her happier to know that Lightningstrike got to see their kits and, if he wanted to, meet them.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Sign_s13
December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Pebblepaw was gazing at the other cats; she wanted to see if any were as horrible and offensive as RiverClan.  RiverClan mouse-dung! she thought as she looked around and saw no RiverClan members that she recognized.

OOC: SUPER DUPER LATE; SORRY

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Image10
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Amberpaw blinked and have a small smile as he told her She was pretty. With a small click of her black tail she watched as he puffed up his chest fur and she smiled something about him made her like him. Though she blinked when he said he loved her in a whisper. Looking at him She mewed"but we just met how could you?"she mewed calmly.

Hazelpaw glanced around before she went over to Littlebrook as she noticed her tail flick in her and Amberpaw's direction. Smiling the cream and white apprentice padded over to her mother,Littlebrook.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Twistedpaw blinked as Sprucepaw sat down next to her "Oh... hi Sprucepaw. I thought you might've wanted to talk to some of the other cats. There is nothing interesting for me to say." She mewed awkwardly. She caught the eye of...Shadepaw, right? Her heart jumped for a moment before she calmed down. Why? Why am I so excited over a Shadowclan cat? I should be his enemy! She thought as she averted her gaze and looked back to the cats surrounding her.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:49 pm

"No,not really.Rippedpaw he...Well left the clan and Spottedpaw isn't here.I guess it's just you beside I don't like the other apprentices to much and Duskstorm is now a warrior." Sprucepaw meowed with a shrug.Twistedpaw sounded like she didn't want him here but why?Why so awkward sounding?Do you like me or something,speechless because of my handsomeness.Don't worry it's understandable but if you don't want me to sit next to you just say so."he added jokingly.The dark furred tom tucked his paws underneath him.Jeez it's cold...

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Lightningstrike followed her gaze and smiled softly, "That seems just about right... Hopefully, I see Blazepaw later on then." he leaned against his mate with a purr. His eyes lit up as the cream colored apprentice approached. He dipped his head to her. "You must be.... Hazelpaw?" he guessed, his other daughter had a clear amber line on her muzzle.

Webtail smiled as she said she'd stick around the borders some time. When she asked about Rippedpaw he thought for a moment. "He didn't agree with the attacks on RiverClan's cats and Ashstar must not have admitted her wrongs." he said, looking at his mother. "Regardless, I'm sure it'll be fine. RiverClan and WindClan will hopefully fight among themselves and solve their problems. I've seen a few nasty scars and wounds, perhaps it already happened." he groomed a stray tuft on his mother's shoulder and sighed. "I've taken too many dawn patrols, I'm so tired..."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

"I already know about Rippedpaw. We were friends since kit-hood," She sighed, "Oh, and you just scared me, coming out of nowhere." Tucking her paws under her, she lied down, her thicker winter coat of fur almost brushing the ground. She stared into space, thinking about everything. First I lose my mother, then my friend. At least Sprucepaw still talks to me. She watched her breath come out in white puffs as she brooded over her lost friendships.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Hazelpaw blinked and looked up just slightly at Lightningstrike. She glanced to her mother then have a smile."yep that's my name"she mewed with bright eyes. The cream and white apprentice then sat down quietly.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 7:51 pm

Shimmerheart shuddered at the news of fighting. "I hope RiverClan and WindClan keep their disputes far away from us. The last thing ShadowClan needs right now in the middle of leaf-bare is fighting. I wish cats could just solve problems peacefully...." The black she-cat sighed, swishing her thin tail. She leaned her head on her son's shoulder- he was a couple mouse-lengths taller than her. "You always push yourself too hard, Webtail, give it a rest. You'll make yourself sick."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:21 pm

He sighed.I can't believe Rippedpaw just left like that.He was my best friend and he can just leave the clan like that?!How could he,hey had friends and family in WindClan.What even is there in SkyClan that is better and would make him leave us,his best friends?"Sprucepaw meowed angrily.He really missed Rippedpaw and he couldn't get his head around why he left,there was nothing for him in SkyClan.Sprucepaw glanced at Twistedpaw and gave her a friendly smile."I'll always be your friend.Don't worry,I don't plan on leaving WindClan any time soon and if I am it's join the ranks of StarClan.Even if I do join StarClan I can still watch over you."he purred.The tom's emerald green eyes lit up and he purred.This wasn't a lie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: December Gathering 2016   December Gathering 2016 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

December Gathering 2016
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next