Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])

Go down 
+3
hamster
Poptart Santa
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 19:50

ooc: only posts are against the rules guys, if you need to speak to each other about something take it to the chat box or send a pm. That is what those things are for, please do not do it again or else there will be some consequences.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 22:02

OoC: This was a mess. Grey, did you not read my post? Hawkpaw had attacked Squirrelpaw and you completely disregarded my post. In addition, you do not get to decide if ShadowClan leaves or not. I will continue on, ignoring your posts as if Hawkpaw -- who did -- slice Squirrelpaw's throat. Also, read the battle system. Cats don't die when they hit 0.

Ink, Hawpaw is a she :P

Hawkpaw wailed, standing behind Nightheart. "Im sorry!" she wailed. "I'm so sorry!"

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 22:31

OOC: Can we fight at the GAthering?

Duskpaw left and went to camp carrying Squirrelpaw on his back.

(SP)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 22:32

Darkpaw broke off with Duskpaw after she heard Hawkpaw say sorry? She cast a glance toward him and nearly had a heart attack as Squrrielpaw's throat bled. "Hawkpaw, what happened?" She asked, trembling with fear. Duskpaw was already carrying Squirrelpaw and blood dripped the ground.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 22:36

Duskpaw wondered the same thing. "WHat happened?" he echoed.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptyFri 25 Nov 2016 - 22:42

Sprucepaw followed behind.He glared coldly at the mottled She-cat who had done the most damage as they walked past her.The tom stepped on the silver she-cat's tail as they continued on there way."I'll make you both pay."he whispered to the two she-cat's.Revenge would be sweet.

OOC:So what happened to Hazepaw is she unconscious or nah.Cos I'm completely confused at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 8:41

OOC: This topic should probably continue at our separate camps once everyone has left the battle site.

IC: Squirrelpaw limply lied on the older apprentice's back, jaw hanging open and throat battered, her limp tail snagging on brambles and stones. She would briefly gain the smallest scrap of conscience, but the agonizing pain pulsing from her neck would send her back to darkness.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 11:36

Hawkpaw turned to her fellow apprentices, numb. "I hurt her on accident. My father's anger took a hold of me." she hung her head.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 EmptySat 26 Nov 2016 - 11:51

Duskpaw still under Squirrelpaw lifting her up off the ground twisted his head around to glare at the ShadowClan apprentices. "This is not over!" he hissed anger swelling up inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4