Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])

Go down 
+3
hamster
Poptart Santa
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 20:59

OOC:Um...Darkpaw is versing Duskpaw...

IC:Sprucepaw jumped back with a hiss.He felt hot blood trickle down his muzzle,the She-cat had hit him hard.The tom hadn't realised they were so close to the border but this patrol had just attacked his friends and he was going to make them pay!
Sprucepaw used Belly Rake on Hazepaw dealing 7 damage and -10 stamina

Sprucepaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Hazepaw
13/20 HP
70/80 SP

Hazepaw hissed as the tom raked his claws across her soft belly."You WindClan scum need to stay on your side of the border!You have no respect for the clan laws,Fishstar was right about you!"she hissed.The she-cat's attention flicked to Hawkpaw as she sprang on the She-cat who lead the patrol.She wasn't sure what she had done but it looked brutal.Ha,she thought,them WindClan scum had it coming!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:01

OOC: oh sorry pineapple I was aiming at Darkpaw.

"Stop!" Duskpaw screamed at the top of his lungs to the fighting cats. "That is enough." he said calming down authority in his voice. "We have no need to fight." he glanced at Squirrelpaw then to Hawkpaw, his amber glare directed at the tom.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:24

"Well don't cross the border then,and maybe we wouldn't be so on edge if you didn't have a new found reputation for attacking cats!" Hazepaw spat, her ears flicking backwards.She flicked her tail in annoyance.How dare this WindClan scum boss her around!Hazepaw ice blue eyes were filled with fire,fury and exhaustion.She couldn't take it no more,she'd watched her friend die and her best friend snatched by twolegs.The young she-cat had seen things that sent shivers down the spines of even experienced warriors and she wasn't planning on seeing anymore."I have every need to fight!I'm fighting for my clan!I'm fighting for my friends!I'm a true clan cat,I uphold the warrior code of our ancestors with pride,unlike you pathetic foxhearts..."she yowled.Hazepaw took a step towards the dark furred tom,her tail raised high in the air with pride.Her ice blue looked into his emerald green eyes and she slashed him across the muzzle."Maybe,you shouldn't go attacking cats and maybe you should stick to the rules!"
~~~
Sprucepaw looked at the raving She-cat what was she talking about?None of the cats in the patrol had attacked anyone,how dare she accuse them of that.The silver furred apprentice must of seen his look because it was soon gone as she struck his muzzle with her sharp knife like claws.The blood poured down his cheek and dripped on the ground.Sprucepaw wondered for a momomment was this filthy ShadowClan foxhearts right?Were they not upholding the code?No...They were doing everything right,the ShadowClan cat was dilussional that was all...Maybe he was right.
Hazepaw used front paw strike on Sprucepaw dealing 6 damage and -10 stamina.
Hazepaw
13/20 HP
60/80 SP
Sprucepaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by fish bacon pineapple on Tue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 0:49

"STOP AM I NOT MAKING THIS CLEAR?" he shouted. "We never attacked first we were just peacefully patrolling the border and you lashed out." Standing in front of his fellow clanmates he faced Hazepaw nose-to-nose glaring at her. " AT least we have sense unlike you flea pelt!" His fury determined and steady as memories flip through his mind: Heatherstripe dying, falling in love with Pantherpaw and so on. Duskpaw wanted to attack but stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:06

"Really you kittypet?You really think I'd fall that?!You were on the WRONG side of the border and we were on the RIGHT side!Now get over onto your side or...Well you saw what happened to your friend over there,I don't think you want to end up like him." Hazepaw hissed flicking her tail at Sprucepaw.Her lip curled into a snarl.The WindClan apprentice didn't scare her and if he dare lay a paw on any of the cats here, he was dead.

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:21

OOC: I thought we didn't cross the border. Can I kill HAze next post?

"That is enough!" he screamed losing control and he attacked without warning. "You have reached the deadline!"

Duskpaw used Tail Yank dealing 2 damage and -10 stamina

Duskpaw:
11/20HP
60/80SP

Hazepaw:
11/20HP
60/80SP

Hazepaw is now stunned for one turn.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:31

OOC:noooo she's my bab!I luv her...I would cry if she died lol.I'm listening to heavydirtysoul rn it so suits this whole topic I think.

Hazepaw stumbled with a hiss.She looked into the tom's amber eyes.StarClan is this the end?No,I'm not dying!I didn't save Flamepaw for nothing and I didn't live just to end here.If I wanted to die I would of done so before now.Hazepaw struggled to her feet dazed but alive.Today was not the day she would die!
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:37

Duskpaw lashed out again...

Duskpaw used Belly Rake dealing 7 damage and -10 stamina. He also uses Swift Strike dealing 2 damage and -10stamina.

Duskpaw:
11/20HP
40/80SP

Hazepaw:
2/20HP

60/80SP

Hazepaw is now unstunned.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:39

OOC:Can't you only use one move???

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:41

OOC: Read special attacks it says that after a normal attack I may use Swift Strike. (Battle System said so.)
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:55

OOC:I just checked.You can tell I've never used it before.

Hazepaw was knocked down again.She struggled to her paws and swayed slightly."Filthy...Kittypet!"she gasped"You're not worthy!StarClan...Knows what you...Did!"Hazepaw licked her lips and flicked her tail.Her ice blue eyes glimmered and then she attacked.
Hazepaw used mud slap on Duskpaw dealing 2 damage and -10 stamina.
Hazepaw
2/20 HP
50/80 SP

Duskpaw
9/10 HP
60/80 SP

Duskpaw is stunned for a turn.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 1:58

"How dare you!" Darkpaw hissed at Duskpaw. She attacked the cat in front of her, who was Squirrelpaw. Her claws slashed into the windclan apprentice's throat. "Hahaha!" She hissed as Squerielpaw collapsed to the ground. "Retreat!" She yowled a final time before scampering away, Hazepaw was badly injured and she knew she couldn't hold another attack.

OOC: Shadowclan has run away. No more attacking. And I had to take Hawkpaw's spot because if I don't stop this, Hazepaw will be dead.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:09

OOC:Hazepaw won't die she'll either have to run off or loose consciousness.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:39

OOC: Just go.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:40

OOC:It wouldn't suit Hazepaw's personality though lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next