Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])

Go down 
+3
hamster
Poptart Santa
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:42

OOC: He has too! Haze paw only has 2 more hp left!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:43

OOC:She'll just fall unconscious you only die if you want to.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:46

OOc: ok. Darkpaw retreats with Hawkpaw while Hazepaw still fights.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 2:47

OOC:you'll come back for her though...right?

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 3:37

OOC: After the windclan patrol has left.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 10:37

"You mangy flea-pelts go away!"Duskpaw screamed.

OOC:Ill post more soon.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 12:10

OOC:Sorry for all the out of character posts.

IC:"Should of stayed on your side of the border then....Shouldn't you?Filthy flea-pelts!Mangy kittypets!Cruel foxhearts!" Hazepaw hissed.She looked at the grey tom."I hope you remember this!I hope you remember what you did!I hope...You'll never forget my face!Because when your disloyal you'll remember me,and then you'll remember how it hurt to be disloyal.Then Hazepaw struck again,raking her claws across his belly."I hope you'll remember what happened to your friend over here too...But just so you don't forget..."she whispered this deadly quiet in his ear.She turned to the She-cat who had lead the patrol."Try to remember to NOT CROSS the border kittypet!but just so you remember, if what happened to them two wasn't enough..."she spat.Then Hazepaw swiped her paw across the she-cat's throat.She walked past the she-cat and yanked her tail as she passed.Hazepaw looked at the patrol her ice blue gaze faltering.The silver She-cat swayed on the spot,her muscles ached.Had she done the right thing?That was the last thing she thought before she fell unconscious.
Hazepaw used belly rake on Dusk paw dealing 7 damage and -10 stamina.
Hazepaw
2/20 HP
40/80 SP

Duskpaw
2/20 HP
40/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 15:03

OOC: Sorry for the fact I did not post much here. I was very busy with camps and stuff.

IC: Squirrelpaw writhed on the ground. Blood spilled from her throat, coating the frost under her body red. She tried to scream, but with every movement, more fluid spilled from her neck, a pool of red. She batted the air with her paws, unsheathing and sheathing as waves of the most intense pain swept over her like a windy day. She heard the yowls of other cats, sounding like one voice at some times and dozens at others. Feeling unconsciousness clawing at the edges of her vision, she watched as the world went fuzzy before blinking out. I am dead, I must be, she thought before she fell into the deep peace of unconsiousness.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 20:38

Sprucepaw backed up,this silver cat was mental.He watched in horror as she marched up to Squirrelpaw and clawed her throat.Squirrelpaw was already in so much pain!Sprucepaw was quick to Squirrelpaw's side but it was to late.The She-cat was already claimed by unconsciousness. "Noooo,Squirrelpaw!C'mon wake up!Please...Please don't be...dead...he yowled.The tom whirled around furiously.He was going to make them pay!But the ShadowClan patrol was already gone and the silver She-cat was unconscious though she was now soaked crimson.Sprucepaw would of loved to of ripped out her heart,but she was defenceless and to attack her would be cruel and merciless.Everyone would be right about his clan!He turned back to Squirrelpaw gently nudging her trying to wake her up.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 0:54

OOC: that was harsh and cruel, shall we end the topic here?
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 1:48

OOC:I can't wait for another fight at the gathering!Also no cos the others need to post and part of the plot was comforting Squirrelpaw.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 2:34

OOC: Oops, bad memory. Well anyways, Shadowclan won't be able to post anymore expect for Hazepaw and probably Darkpaw when she comes back to fetch Hazepaw.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 6:57

OOC: Sorry for not posting as much as I should’ve, I had been way too busy. Also, given Squirrelpaw's current state, I think this specific topic should be wrapped up and a continuation one should be created at camp, just so she doesn't bleeds to death here before the other cats can comfort her.

Nightheart rushed at the apprentice's side with her claws unsheathed, her eyes widening as she noticed the damage done to Squirrelpaw by the same cat she had helped some moons ago to carry the body of her dead half-brother, Kestrelstorm, to camp. Hissing, she ran towards and shoved him away from the now seriously injured apprentice, not trying to harm him but to stop the fight at once. Squirrelpaw needed a Medicine cat’s attention immediately and she couldn’t just wait until the apprentices decided it was enough. She had seen many clanmates, family and friends from other clans die in battles already, and she wouldn’t just let another one meet the same terrible fate if she could do something about it.

She looked at the WindClan apprentices, barely noticing ShadowClan’s retreat “We need to go back to camp, now!” She picked up the unconscious apprentice before rushing to camp, not wanting to just wait until they agreed with her. There was no time to lose.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 7:03

OOC: After this post, I guess it's done.

Darkpaw couldn't watch it anymore and ran towards Hazepaw while tugging his tail. "It's enough! We gave them a lesson!" She muttered with fur in her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 12:26

Hazepaw was beaten covered in scratches,not to mention unconscious.Her breathing laboured, she needed the medicine cat.Hazepaw moaned as Darkpaw tugged her tail but other than that she did not stir.

OCC:Short post,I should make a topic with Hazepaw in the medicine cat's den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next