Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Empty
PostSubject: Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)   Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 18:28

Here is a poem I made a while back. . . . found it in my folders :D

Life doesn't last forever

So keep your happy smile

It only last so long these days

So make your time worth while.

When you're sad, break open a laugh

Chase the tears back down their path,

Reverse your frown, turn time around

Cause life doesn't last forever.

When in pain,

When in sadness

Even in hurt, or anger or madness,

Turn your frown

Upside- down

Cause life doesn't last forever.

When you feel alone

Like no one's at home

And loneliness and sad creeps around you

You feel like life has left your place

But it has not,

Life is around you, life in your face.

So remember to be strong,

To never say never,

But there is always one thing, that you must keep in mind,

The most important fact, in the whole wide-world,

is Life doesn't last forever.

~By Kaget

Meh, not my best, but also not my worst ^^
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)   Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 18:44

Thats cool

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)   Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 13:27

Nice poem ^^

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)   Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 15:06

Coolio-nesss

Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Tumblr_m5iro75H051rvvp3eo2_500
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)   Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 16:07

Niceness ^^

Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_19Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_22Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_17Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_14Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_20Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_24Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)   Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life doesn't last forever~ Kaget :) A Poem! (Come read it, I know you want to. Wait-! NO! Dont read it! HEY! I see you there, hovering your mouse over this title, but dont do it man! DONT DO IT!)
Page 1 of 1