Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])

Go down 
+3
hamster
Poptart Santa
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  Empty
PostSubject: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 6:11

Squirrelpaw padded at the front of the patrol as they made their way to the Thunderpath. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as the terrible stench of the Thunderpath came up, even though they were still many fox-lengths away. "Why does a Thunderpath smell so terrible? I would have the scent in my fur for moons!" Squirrelpaw complained as the smell of the twoleg path became unbearable.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptySat 19 Nov 2016 - 12:56

"Dunno probably just the filthy monsters that go on it." Duskpaw replied to Squirrelpaw as he padded behind her. "Though I agree with you about the stench." His amber eyes gleamed with amusement as she wrinkled her nose.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 8:17

Darkpaw sniffed the air and caught the scent of Windclan. "Hazepaw? I think there are some windclan cats over there" She said while pointing towards the scent.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptySun 20 Nov 2016 - 13:24

Hazepaw sniffed.It was definitely WindClan."Stay down,we don't know what they'll do...After what happened to RiverClan.she whispered flicking her tail.

Sprucepaw padded along beside Duskpaw and Squirrelpaw.He laughed with Duskpaw as Squirrelpaw nose wrinkled."Smells pretty bad doesn't it?"he chuckled.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:02

"Windclan shouldn't be so close to Shadowclan territory!" She hissed to Hawkpaw and Hazepaw. "We should chase them out!" A deep growl came out of her throat. If you come a tail-length closer, I'll rip your fur off!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:25

Hazepaw thought for a moment."The ThunderPath is a border between the two territories...But yes,they shouldn't be this close."she whispered.Hazepaw didn't know what to do,they should tell them to move back a few fox-lenghs but they weren't causing any harm right now.The apprentice looked up. The WindClan patrol looked to mainly be made up of apprentices and they seemed to be goofing off.Leading the way was a young She-cat behind her two toms,she couldn't make them but one tom looked to be dark brown and very well muscled.The WindClan patrol looked disorganised but knowing WindClan they'd attack without hesitation.
~~~
Sprucepaw looked around.Then he suddenly caught a fleeting glance of a silver pelt.They were not alone.He growled slightly his ears flicking back.The dark brown tom sniffed,it was ShadowClan!They reeked of marsh and other dark and rotting stuff,to him they smelt worse than the ThunderPath."Guys,there's a ShadowClan patrol.Stay low."he meowed.

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:31

OOC: I recommend using the Battle System.

"If they touch the thunderpath, I'll attack them!" She replied to Hazepaw. "They're too near our territory for comfort!"
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 1:40

OOc: Include everyone plz. I don't know how to use the battle system.

IC: Duskpaw nodded to Sprucepaw as he sunk down into a crouch. If they cross! he thought, I'll rip them to shreds! he nearly growled loudly but stopped himself when Darkpaw replied to Hazepaw. "Should we attack?" he asked turning his head to Sprucepaw.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 2:11

Sprucepaw shrugged.Nothing had happened so far there was no need...
~~~
Hazepaw looked at the toms they were definitely getting closer.No way were they coming over here and no way would they touch Darkpaw.Her ice blue eyes blazed and she crouched low.Then she sprang bringing down her front paw on the brown tom's face."Stay away from us,"she spat.

Hazepaw used Front Paw Strike on Sprucepaw dealing 6 damage and -10 stamina.
Hazepaw
20/20HP
70/80SP
Sprucepaw
14/20HP
80/80SP

OOC:First time using battle system!Might of stuffed up...

Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 3:31

OOC: I thought Darkpaw was the fight starter. Oh well.

Darkpaw watched as Hazepaw attacked Sprucepaw. He hissed at Duskpaw as she ran and tackled him.

Darkpaw used Run-and-Tackle on Duskpaw dealing 9 damage and -10 stamina

Darkpaw
20/20HP
70/80SP

Duskpaw
11/20HP
80/80SP

OOC: Duskpaw wasn't focused on Darkpaw. +3 damage.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 13:01

"Damn." Duskpaw said as he attack again.

Duskpaw used Belly Rake on Hazepaw dealing 7 damage and - 10 stamina

Hazepaw
13/20HP
80/80SP

Duskpaw
11/20HP
70/80SP
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 13:46

OOC:You double teamed.Hazepaw is fighting Sprucepaw!

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 14:07

OOC: I'm really sorry!!! I had been really busy lately

Nightheart was behind the patrol the whole time, allowing the apprentices to lead the patrol with a smile. She, however, wasn’t expecting the border fight that soon developed before her eyes, running until she caught up with them and ready to defend the apprentices if needed.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 14:26

Squirrelpaw hissed at Darkpaw. She was barely an apprentice, only apprenticed a moon or two ago, but she already knew how to fight. Charging at Darkpaw, she sliced an unsheathed paw across his cheek.

Squirrelpaw used front paw strike on Darkpaw dealing 6 damage and -10 stanma

Squirrelpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP
Darkpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 15:37

OoC: I am here do not fear. Skipping the battle system for desired outcome. That'd be weird.

With a growl, Hawkpaw sprang into action. She had pent up rage in her from months of being sick in the medicine cat's den. She was warrior aged and very very tall. None of the apprentices matched her size. With another hiss, Hawkpaw's jaws encompassed the small apprentice's neck and she flung her to the ground. Through gravity and the strength of it all, a gush of blood hit Hawkpaw's mouth. As the apprentice crumpled to the ground she stood back in shock. There was a large gash in the WindClan cat's neck. Oh StarClan, what has she done?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  B6dp9h

Last edited by Kes on Fri 25 Nov 2016 - 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])    Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])  Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Lose Your Voice Yowling! (Silent Squirrel Plot [Closed])
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next