Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+24
Goldenturtle
Jughead
Thea
Kes
Fish
Duneclaw2
Splotch
Sun
Shadow
Dewberry
Skia
Grizzly
Bleu Haikyuu
Knight
Bloom
Ice
Ash
Tyleca
Peridot
Renette
Winterpaw
Cat
addie ♥
Reaper King
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 20:20

Jayflight smiled at the scent of Silverstone "Hey Silverstone" he greeted "You think ThunderClan will be here soon?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Apr 2016 - 22:44

Mintpaw mewed her nervous greeting to her old denmate.
"Hey."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 16:33

Jayflight remembered playing with Mintpaw as a kit, he had met Robinpaw as well "So how's it like being an apprentice?" he asked, though he did already know what it was like. Maybe it was different for Mintpaw.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:08

ooc- her ceremony's almost tinished so i hope this is okay.

ic- The ground did not tremble beneath Thunderclan's paws. Their recent defeat had lessened their numbers greatly, and the walk to Fourtrees had taken much longer with the additional loss of their territory. Still, the newly named Darkstar entered the clearing without much flare, keeping her yellow gaze straight ahead as she approached the Great Rock. The young she-cat gazed up at it for a moment. This would be the first time that she would be up on it as a leader, and would hopefully retain the privilege to be on it for many moons. The moment as she jumped went faster than she'd hoped and now she stood next to Crowstar. "Evening," she uttered to the tom before sitting a ways away from him. Despite this night being almost like a dream, she still couldn't forgive the Skyclan leader for kicking them out of their homes, as well as Riverclan.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:20

Thinstripe followed behind Darkstar, she looked for a spot to sit down. Finally spotting one she sat down and looked around at the other cats.

Jayflight was amazed, he scented ThunderClan "I uh, got to go" he searched for Gentlepaw's scent.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 17:45

Dreamleaf padded in beside Darkstar, only to break away from the group and make her way to the Medicine Cat's group. The Thunderclan she-cat looked around. Dreamleaf spotted Oceanpaw and the Medicine Cat smiled sadly, turning her gaze to Thunderclan crowding into the Clearing. It must be awkward, considering that the two clans had just participated in a battle against each other. Dreamleaf prayed to Starclan that the topic wouldn't cause chaos to disrupt the peaceful gatherings. Dreamleaf padded over to Oceanpaw and dipped her head.
"It's good to see you, Oceanpaw. How's your training going?" Dreamleaf asked.

Bluesong made her way in slowly. The warrior padded slowly into the clearing, suppressing glares of anger at the Skyclan cats. She put herself as far away from the flea-bags as she could.

Last edited by Bleu Ackerman on Mon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:01

Frozenflame entered into the clearing beside Darkstar. Becoming the deputy hadn't changed much of anything, except for maybe a bit more respect given to him. Frozenflame didn't really want a ton of respect, but rather he only wanted to be seen as someone who took care of the clan. Being humble was his first priority...no, second priority. The first priority was keeping Thunderclan safe, and his heart dropped when he realized that it was only Skyclan and Thunderclan there. Keeping his amber eyes trained ahead, the tom made his way to the Great Rock, where he sat below it, in the deputy spot.

---

"If those sorry flea-bags show up soon, I'll be very disappointed," Silverstone purred to Jayflight with a smile. Jayflight, though, soon started a conversation with Mintpaw, and then wandered off after saying that he had to go somewhere. I wonder what he's doing, the she-cat thought as her blue eyes scanned the clearing for him. Jayflight had been lost in the crowd, so there was no way of spotting him now.

April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Image13

April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:18

Scorchpaw padded into the clearing with his amber eyes hooded, his expression unreadable. His smokey black head was held high, and he tried to resist the urge to not snub every SkyClan cat he saw. Poor little devils are lucky it's a night of peace. For his first gathering, it was more or less underwhelming. The hollow looked sickly, like it hadn't gotten the memo that greenleaf had arrived. It disgusted him, but at the same time he smirked, for this was a sign of the Dark Forest's silent reign. He looked around for Jayflight, nodding and smiling knowingly in his direction with a slight wink.

Lilypaw brushed past her brother with a wide smile before looking around for other cats to meet. She was barely an apprentice, but was already at her first gathering. She watched ThunderClan join the hollow with a nervous "heh," wondering why they were so grouchy. Who spit on their bluejay? I think I'd better wait for one of our allies to get here before I try to socialize. These guys don't seem like the humorous type.

April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:22

Bluesong passed Lilypaw and stared at her for a moment. The Senior Warrior frowned then flicked her tail sadly. They smiled like they owned the place. She now understand how Skyclan felt when Windclan decided to invade them.

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:43

Jayflight had scented Scorchpaw and Lilypaw "Hey Scorchpaw and Lilypaw" he greeted "How is ThunderClan?" he asked Scorchpaw as he tried to find a place to sit again.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:52

Lilypaw mewed at her brother politely and scooched away from the menacing looking cat beside him. Why was Jayflight choosing that one to hang out with? He is pretty freaky lookin', if I say so myself... She took a seat by the great rock and waited for a smiling face to come around.

Scorchpaw sighed quietly, looking at his clanmates. "This won't go well, trust me, Jayflight. Darkstar isn't going to be all sunshine and daisies, especially when Spottedstar died so suddenly." She looked at the cream tabby she-cat as she padded away, baffled at her overgrown ears. "Is that your apprentice?" He looked her up and down as she sat towards the front. "Her eyes are gorgeous. I'd be all over her if her mentor was someone less intimidating. Only kidding, of course, she doesn't seem like my type," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:52

Snowstorm glared at Scorchpaw with her good eye. She shot a silent threat at him. She didn't move. The silent threat? It says, "Don't think I forgot you. If this wasn't a gathering, I would have shredded you a while ago."

Oceanpaw dipped her head. "Well. I helped a queen have kits." she flicked her tail over to Lilypaw. "Also, I mastered healing wounds after the battle. Oh, sorry. I thought we were just taking sunningrocks. I heard two apprentices attacked you. They should have learned better." she softly said.

Last edited by Winterpaw on Mon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:55

Jayflight hissed at Snowstorm "He probably has reasons he attacked you!" he snarled.

Thinstripe heard a small group fighting but didn't seem to mind as it wasn't her clan involved in it, she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

Characters : Gentlenose[G], Rippleshadow[R], Mistcloud[M], Fawnpaw[F], and Marigoldpaw[A]
Clan/Rank : [G] Young Warrior of Thunderclan | [R] Young Warrior of Riverclan | [M] Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior of Shadowclan | [F] Windclan Apprentice | [A] Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 784

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 19:59

Gentlepaw padded into the gathering behind her mother, trying to keep a bright smile plastered on her muzzle. However, no matter how hard she tried to stay cheery, her expression kept faltering. Four trees look terrible. The plants were dead, and everything was dark and dreary. "What happened to this place?" The Thunderclan apprentice thought, trying to conceal her nervousness.
Gentlepaw slipped away from Thunderclan, searching for Jaypaw. There were so many cats and scents, she could hardly distinguish one from the other. The tension between the two clans made her nervous, making it even harder for her to concentrate. "Jaypaw!" she hissed as quietly as she could. It would look a bit odd for a Thunderclan apprentice to be calling for a member of Skyclan. Finally, she spotted the grey tom. "Jaypaw," she sighed in relief, rushing up to him. "Ho-" she stopped herself as she realized he was with a small group of cats, both from Skyclan and Thunderclan. She glanced nervously between Jaypaw and the others, silently hoping they hadn't noticed her friendliness with the Skyclan apprentice.

(Gentlepaw doesn't know Jaypaw is Jayflight now so... xD)

:Rippleshadow::She-cat::Riverclan::Young Warrior:
:Requirements::0/2 Patrols::1/2 Months:

:Mistcloud::She-cat::Shadowclan::Exiled Newly Appointed Warrior:
:Requirements::0/1 Patrol::2/2 Weeks:

:Fawnpaw::She-cat::Windclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::2/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

:Marigoldpaw::She-cat::Skyclan::Apprentice:
:Requirements::1/1 Gathering::1/1 Month::0/2 Patrols::0/1 Battle:

Skia's Wonderful Kittens!:

Skia's Kittehs!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Apr 2016 - 20:03

Scorchpaw narrowed his eyes at the mangy she-cat, but tugging Jayflight away all the same. Once they were far enough away from the cat, he spoke to his friend. "No use disrupting the peace. That'll only make it harder to get through the night. Besides, I didn't really have much of a reason, and I don't need people knowing that. I was just... blowing off some steam. Her eye just happened to be in the way. And I'd be careful, that is your clanmate after all."

Lilypaw paid no mind to her brother yelling. She had noticed Snowstorm's injured eye the day before, but she assumed there was just a little border scuffle. Did she hear Jayflight defend a ThunderClan cat? Well, surely he was defending an innocent apprentice, because they barely have enough as it is.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April's Gathering 2016   April's Gathering 2016 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

April's Gathering 2016
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next