Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

February's Gathering 2016

Go down 
+18
Knight
Ice
Winterpaw
Tyleca
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Bleu Haikyuu
addie ♥
Jughead
Shadow
Quest
Ash
Renette
Kes
Bloom
Cat
Thea
Pinely-san
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Mar 2016 - 23:49

Dewpelt walked behind her leader, now a proud warrior since the last gathering.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 12:00

Dreamleaf dipped her head to the other Medicine Cats that had recently joined them.
"Greetings," She said without much emotion in her voice. She stared off into the distance but shook herself out of it and directed her attention to Oceanpaw.
"Thunderclan is okay, how about Skyclan?" Dreamleaf murmured.
---
Bluesong looked down at Thinpaw and gave a smile to the apprentice.
"Hello, Thinpaw," Bluesong said.
---
Firestream padded in after Fishstar. Her ginger pelt flashed in the moonlight as she wove her way through cats, looking for a cat to talk to.
---
Wildfang watched as the other clans began to make their way into the Gathering, silently.

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:36

Possumpaw was excited to attend his first gathering. He bounced in behind Dewpelt, eyes wide with wonder and excitement. He'd never seen so many cats before!

Mothpaw gave a non-committal grunt and padded away from the other apprentices. "No body better bother me," he muttered, trying to conceal the growing sense of unease as more cats arrived.

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:43

Ashwing nodded to the ThunderClan deputy and continued her conversation with Leopardfang. "He took it like a warrior. He rests with StarClan now, and I have great hope for Sablestar. How is ShadowClan? " she asked, changing the subject. She was uncomfortable speaking about Falconstar's death, she didn't know much about it.

Shimmerheart glared at her daughter. " Don't be impolite, " she scolded. Ah, now she remembered. " Back when the Clans were first founded, there was a giant war over territory. Many cats died from each Clan. Then the spirits of the dead cats, the first of StarClan, told them to meet here, in memory of them, under the truce of the full moon. It means that, even though we fight over borders, we are all alike." Satisfied, she fell silent and looked expectantly at the leaders. WindClan's deputy was on the rock, but who was that by the base of the Great Rock? A gray-furred she-cat? She felt like she had seen her before.

Halfmoon saw Firestream approach and waved with her tail for her to come over. They had been apprentices together, hadn't they? Perhaps they could be friends. If Firestream didn't care about her deformity.

Nettletail saw a couple of cats that had the same look she did, the betrayed eyes and vengeful expression, but didn't want to talk to them. She stayed within the ranks of SkyClan.

Ryepaw went to go sit by his friend Thinpaw. "How you doing?" he inquired cheerfully.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:54

Viperpaw looked away as Shimmerheart scolded her, but she listened intently to the reason she had to be at the gathering. She may dislike the other clans quite a bit, but she had learned over the moons to respect Starclan and their wishes. "Okay! I suppose if its Starclan's wishes.." she replied with a growled voice. She noticed her mothers glance towards the great rock. "Is something on your mind?" she asked with care. She may not like the other clans, but she did care very much for her clanmates and family.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 16:56

Kestrelstorm growled, flattening his ears. Cedarfur should have known that he wasn't a father to him anymore. His words only aggrivated him greater. "Icestorm is nothing but an uncontrollable rat tail." he hissed to his biological father, so only he could hear. "And I highly doubt you were even a consideration. Shouldn't you be joining the elder's den soon?" his eyes flashed with anger. How dare Cedarfur tell him he was acting like a kit. "Ashwing is a good warrior, but a weak leader." he muttered to himself, too quietly for his father to even hear. If cats kept antagonizing him, he would never cool down.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 18:32

Thinpaw looked around "Do you think it's going to start soon?" she asked starting to get worked up
---------------
Eaglepaw looked around the clearing I wonder if something bad is going to happen she thought and wheres Webpaw? she looked around again to look for him
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:28

Cedarfur's fur bristled at his son's remark about Icestorm. How dare he! If they were at camp, he would've given Kestrelstorm a good swipe on the muzzle to teach him a lesson. But he needed to stay calm, especially around the crowds of cats. Bringing his mouth closer to Kestrelstorm, Cedarfur gave a menacing hiss. "No, I'm not joining the elder's den anytime soon." The tom's grumpy attitude was starting to get on Cedarfur's nerves. "And you, are nothing but an uncontrollable rat tail. So I'd shut that annoying little mouth of yours if I were you." The tall tom spat in his son's face. Yeah, Kestrelstorm was his son and he hated being strict like that. But that tom had no right to talk to him or Icestorm with that lack of respect. With that, Cedarfur got up and trotted across the clearing to his brother, sitting down beside the grey tom. It's a good thing you weren't chosen as the next deputy or we might be a clan full of selfish fox hearts. He gave a sadden sigh.

~~~

"Yes, just like old times." He chuckled with a smile to Smokepelt. It seeed like just yesterday his son was a shy little tom, always hiding under his legs. He was soon snapped out of his thoughts when someone walked over to the pair. Icestorm gave a nod to his brother, wondering why he looked so worried. Looking around, he caught sight of Kestrelstorm and wondered if that was it. Did something happen between them? He looked up to his brother who was staring off into the distance. Well, they better save their problems for later. The gathering is about to start! He was thankful that he and Smokepelt had a good relationship as kin.

~~~

Looking around, he finally spotted Heronwing. Thank StarClan she's here. He gave a sigh of relief. He trotted happily over to the she-cat when he saw Halfmoon with some other cats. A twinge of guilt and sadness clawed at his belly when he thought about her. No! I made my choice, I'm with Heronwing now. Shaking away his thoughts, he made his way over to his mate, giving a purr and nudging her on the cheek with his muzzle.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 VHQrlk5
February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 1QYZaRo

February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:55

"Hey Ryepaw" she mewed touching her nose to his cheek
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 19:56

Heronwing smiled, and with a purr, she quickly nuzzled Troutstep back. She was glad to finally be happy, but she was quite nervous about another gathering. Recently, they'd been ending terribly. She quickly turned to her sister, Fogheart, and then back to Troutstep. Her tail flicked in annoyance as cats quietly argued and spat around her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyWed 2 Mar 2016 - 21:09

Cloverpool purred and leaned into her mate. When she did her round belly showed, letting everyone one know she was expecting kits.

Mapledrop purred seeing her mom's belly. "Well mom what litter is this the sixth?" Sure the dark red she cat was off by one number but hey that didn't really matter did it? After all she has had three of her own litters with Deerflight.

Soulcloud gently licked his mates ear letting her know that she could be comfortable even around all these cats.

Moonpaw purred and turned back to see her brother, she flicked her tail for him to come over and hang out. With training lately she hadn't had time to hang out with her brothers much.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 6:47

Bluesong shrugged to Thinpaw.
"It depends," Bluesong stated.
---
Firestream saw Halfmoon and smiled to the she-cat.
"Hello, Halfmoon!" Firestream called out.

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 7:56

Spiderfur watched her brother warily and curled in on herself. Just watching Kestrelstorm's facial expressions was worrying, so much so that she was actually glad other cats were around. He wouldn't do anything stupid to embarrass himself or the clan, he wasn't the type, but once they went back to camp, who knew what would happen. The tiny she-cat watched him subconsciously, guessing perfectly well what it was that was making her brother look so angry. She'd never admit it, but Spiderfur couldn't help but think that he was being a little selfish. Ashwing, their aunt, certainly qualified for the position. He was far too young to expect the responsibility to be given to him. Both of them were. She then turned away and placed her head of her paws to wait for the Gathering to start. "I hope he stays out of trouble."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 9:34

Hawkpaw saw Moonpaw motion for his to come hang out with him. NO matter how much he thought Deadpaw was acting weirdly, he wold always be there for his sister. He growled at first, but let out a deep sigh before standing up and padding over to them. He sat down next to Moonpaw, but slightly in front of her, so that he could see both his sister and Deadpaw. "How do you think the gathering is going to go?" he questioned both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deadpaw saw Hawkpaw walk over, and sit down. Deadpaw stifled a fake purr, to cure any suspicions Hawkpaw had about him. He listened to Hawkpaw's question and replied. "I hope it will be better than the last! It should be! Windclan has a new Leader and deputy! I don't know about Shadowclan though, I doesn't seem that much has changed."

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 EmptyThu 3 Mar 2016 - 11:20

Oceanpaw nodded to Dreamleaf. "SkyClan is fine. We're still trying to get the camp back in order." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: February's Gathering 2016   February's Gathering 2016 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

February's Gathering 2016
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next